AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-12-02, 01:40   Link #2321
whitepearl
Dietrich fan #681675
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York
Send a message via AIM to whitepearl Send a message via MSN to whitepearl
It's very unbecoming to say the least.

I can only hope she has since smartened up since then. Still keep your distance from her, as a way of reminding her of the cost of her poor decision making.
__________________
Go Yankees.

Twitter
whitepearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 02:11   Link #2322
Aimingan12
Chibi's Bishie
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In Fire
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Aimingan12
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepearl View Post
It's very unbecoming to say the least.

I can only hope she has since smartened up since then. Still keep your distance from her, as a way of reminding her of the cost of her poor decision making.
Yes, I'll be more than willing to, as for her being smarter, I highly doubt that she's changed much.
__________________

"All is lost."
Aimingan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 04:19   Link #2323
Edgewalker
Nani ?
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Emerald Forest ( yes its a real place. )
Quote:
And my ex told me that the only reason she cheated was because I wasn't around much (I was on vacation).
I wouldn't take her back either. That's a pathetic excuse to cheat, and displays a level of emotional immaturity that screams "I don't know how to be independent."
Edgewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 09:36   Link #2324
Aimingan12
Chibi's Bishie
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In Fire
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Aimingan12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgewalker View Post
I wouldn't take her back either. That's a pathetic excuse to cheat, and displays a level of emotional immaturity that screams "I don't know how to be independent."
Yes your right about that.
__________________

"All is lost."
Aimingan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 09:39   Link #2325
Edaniel
I fought the law
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Age: 23
Thankfully I'm dating a really sweet guy who is AMAZING at crossdressing. :3c
Edaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 09:43   Link #2326
Crusader
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: North Texas
Send a message via MSN to Crusader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimingan12 View Post
Yeah it was over a pretty stupid and dumb reason but who listens to a person that he/she befriended a month before our break up?! It really pissed me off but I'm through with her, you had your chance and you screwed up.
Sorry to hear that my friend, and really thats stupid on her end. That just means she didn't think too highly of you, and you can do so much better.

As for this new girl, don't hold her to the same bar as your ex, remember this is a new relationship. If the Ex is around for whatever reason, things could seem akward especially since you've got history. Distance in that regard would probably be the best thing for you, or old feelings could make things even harder.
__________________
The times may change, but human nature never will.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 09:58   Link #2327
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...hehe
Age: 20
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
I don't think we all should put the blame on the girl for her stupidy ...
I know, what she did was very wrong her and I am not saying I disagree with you guys. I am just saying that it takes ''2'' persons to cheat. So I think you also have the right to be mad at the boy(bastard) who she was cheating with. Her reason was wayy too lame for cheating (seriously, I can't think of any reason to cheat ), But maybe she was a little bit right on her side. Next time, put some more time on your new girlfriend. Before she would have the same problem as your ex had

Greetings,
Godlike1889
__________________
Announcements:
Resource Package is done!
Recent work: Thread Banner

_____________________
My Graphic Works:
Mr.Raw's Mansion
(click the signature )
Random info:
Avatar: Angry Yumin
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 09:59   Link #2328
Aimingan12
Chibi's Bishie
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In Fire
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Aimingan12
@Crusader

Yeah I tend to keep my distance and start fresh. The reason was stupid, it was more like follow the leader when she decided to stick with her friend.
__________________

"All is lost."
Aimingan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 10:06   Link #2329
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...hehe
Age: 20
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
Please keep in mind you can multi quote and edit your post

Before the mods delete your posts for ''double posting''
__________________
Announcements:
Resource Package is done!
Recent work: Thread Banner

_____________________
My Graphic Works:
Mr.Raw's Mansion
(click the signature )
Random info:
Avatar: Angry Yumin
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 10:15   Link #2330
Crusader
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: North Texas
Send a message via MSN to Crusader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimingan12 View Post
Hey Godlike

I would blame the "guy" she was cheating with if he wasn't a darn two timing, cheating bartender! The guy was already a cheater from the very beginning and I never thought "she" would stoop so low!
Godlike does have a point though, Maybe you weren't giving her the attention she needed before your vacation. Sometimes we can get too busy, and not realize the situation. So be sure you make time for this new girl.
__________________
The times may change, but human nature never will.

Last edited by Crusader; 2009-12-02 at 10:15. Reason: Poor typing
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 11:04   Link #2331
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...hehe
Age: 20
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
Ah! it seems someone understands my opinion
__________________
Announcements:
Resource Package is done!
Recent work: Thread Banner

_____________________
My Graphic Works:
Mr.Raw's Mansion
(click the signature )
Random info:
Avatar: Angry Yumin
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 11:06   Link #2332
Throne Invader
Protecting the Throne
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Asia Tour
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to Throne Invader
I think whether or not Aimingan gave her enough attention, she still shouldn't have cheated. Open communication is important. If she felt that she was being neglected she should have told Aimingan before it would reach that point. Perceiving enough attention is subjective. Aimingan could have felt that he gave enough attention but his ex didn't feel that way.

Anyways I agree with the others. It was an extremely lousy reason to cheat. She didn't take your relationship with her seriously. You deserve way better
__________________


It's time to start letting her make her own decisions. - Mom's dermatologist~
Throne Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 11:07   Link #2333
Aimingan12
Chibi's Bishie
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In Fire
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Aimingan12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
Godlike does have a point though, Maybe you weren't giving her the attention she needed before your vacation. Sometimes we can get too busy, and not realize the situation. So be sure you make time for this new girl.
I was only gone for two weeks. I did spend most of my time with her. (I mean doesn't a girl need some time for herself?) With the new girl things will be different,
__________________

"All is lost."
Aimingan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 11:13   Link #2334
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
The strength of a relationship is communication. I understand what Godlike is saying (sorry pal ), but I have to agree with the others. If she felt like you weren't giving her enough time or attention, she should have told you instead of trying to find it somewhere else, regardless of whether or not she was dared into it.

I say you're better off without her. Someone who gives into other people's whims that easily isn't someone I'd date.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 11:32   Link #2335
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...hehe
Age: 20
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
RB What are you sorry'ing for ? If you have a different opinion about it then DON'T appologize for it
__________________
Announcements:
Resource Package is done!
Recent work: Thread Banner

_____________________
My Graphic Works:
Mr.Raw's Mansion
(click the signature )
Random info:
Avatar: Angry Yumin
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 14:21   Link #2336
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
I don't think we all should put the blame on the girl for her stupidy ...
I know, what she did was very wrong her and I am not saying I disagree with you guys. I am just saying that it takes ''2'' persons to cheat. So I think you also have the right to be mad at the boy(bastard) who she was cheating with. Her reason was wayy too lame for cheating (seriously, I can't think of any reason to cheat ), But maybe she was a little bit right on her side. Next time, put some more time on your new girlfriend. Before she would have the same problem as your ex had

Greetings,
Godlike1889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
Godlike does have a point though, Maybe you weren't giving her the attention she needed before your vacation. Sometimes we can get too busy, and not realize the situation. So be sure you make time for this new girl.
*Tries not being judgemental. Said to Mystique that she will do some efforts.*

Stop trying to put the fault on other people or on this girl supposed stupidity. She knows what she was doing. It's too easy to say "oh i didn't know what I was doing" *innocent girl's voice*. That's just my opinion, but I consider that bullshit.

And no, I don't consider that she has any excuse. You're not happy because your GF/BF doesn't give you any attention? Fine, either you tell him/her, or you break first before going in someone else pants.

Two weeks.

As if waiting for two weeks was a living hell. I know that there is somebody on this board who has his father who was working oversea. Despite being able to see him only one time a month, his wife still didn't cheat on him for what I've been told. So the "he was in vacation for two weeks so I can't help but going cheating on him. Poor me. It's not my fault!" excuse is as crappy as a big pile of shit.

*Failed*
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 15:13   Link #2337
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...hehe
Age: 20
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
Like we all already said and you are just repeating it:
We Do Agree That It Is A Lame Excuse...

and one other thing You do NOT know that she knew what she was doing, hence STUPIDITY =_=''
__________________
Announcements:
Resource Package is done!
Recent work: Thread Banner

_____________________
My Graphic Works:
Mr.Raw's Mansion
(click the signature )
Random info:
Avatar: Angry Yumin
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 15:14   Link #2338
Crusader
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: North Texas
Send a message via MSN to Crusader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
*Tries not being judgemental. Said to Mystique that she will do some efforts.*

Stop trying to put the fault on other people or on this girl supposed stupidity. She knows what she was doing. It's too easy to say "oh i didn't know what I was doing" *innocent girl's voice*. That's just my opinion, but I consider that bullshit.

And no, I don't consider that she has any excuse. You're not happy because your GF/BF doesn't give you any attention? Fine, either you tell him/her, or you break first before going in someone else pants.

Two weeks.

As if waiting for two weeks was a living hell. I know that there is somebody on this board who has his father who was working oversea. Despite being able to see him only one time a month, his wife still didn't cheat on him for what I've been told. So the "he was in vacation for two weeks so I can't help but going cheating on him. Poor me. It's not my fault!" excuse is as crappy as a big pile of shit.

*Failed*
While i understand what you're saying, your saying something that fits a perfect world scenario, and this is far from it. A majority of people cheat cause they arent getting something within their current relationship.

I was merely looking at it from her side of the fence, i never said she was absolved of any wrong.
__________________
The times may change, but human nature never will.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 15:20   Link #2339
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
While i understand what you're saying, your saying something that fits a perfect world scenario, and this is far from it. A majority of people cheat cause they arent getting something within their current relationship.

I was merely looking at it from her side of the fence, i never said she was absolved of any wrong.
Just because they're not getting something from their relationship doesn't make it right to just drop yourself into someone else's arms. If someone can do it that easily, that just shows how much that person actually loved his/her significant other _or not_. If that person really did love and respect the other side of the relationship, they would talk about it and set things straight before things got nasty.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 15:22   Link #2340
Narona
Emotionless White Face
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
While i understand what you're saying, your saying something that fits a perfect world scenario, and this is far from it. A majority of people cheat cause they arent getting something within their current relationship.

I was merely looking at it from her side of the fence, i never said she was absolved of any wrong.
The point is that imo that doesn't mean that this is a good reason. Nowhere near that she can be even a "little" right about doing that.

That's not about talking what would happen in a perfect world or not. Sure, if in our societies people continue to more and more "accept" such behaviors as something that could be "a little right", sure it will never change, actually, it might even get worse.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
advice, break-ups, dating, dating after divorce, divorce, happiness, love, pairings, single dad, single mom

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.