AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-02-17, 12:08   Link #3221
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
True. But when you consider 90% of the girls you or I have known.....yeah
I would say 75-80% on my side. I know less girls than you do.

Otakus like me only step-up to interact with kemonomimis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Aren't you a bit skeptical?
Maybe. I am not sure if it counts as skepticism, but meh. *lies back* I shan't care!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 12:13   Link #3222
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Strangely, and I am not the only ones among people I know (but I have no clue if we are a lvery ittle minority or not. I guess it's the case), I always disliked the men who not think about big and very important things in Life, or who prefer to say "i don't know" or "let's talk about that later" to the people even if they have in fact a personal opinion.
There are times for 'big and very important things in life', and there are times for banter/lighter topics. When you want to date someone you don't start discussing your views on abortion. Most girls don't want to talk about that shit when they just meet you.

Oh yeah, how many get turned on by a man who knows his politics? Not freakin many. They will just seem dull as hell. Later on in the relationship why not, but dating is supposed to be feeling eachother out and having fun.

My point, though, was that he should be honest if that question specifically comes up. If he doesn't know, he doesn't know. He is who he is for now. Not that I've ever heard a girl ask a guy who they've just met 'who are you?' in a philosophical sense. They usually pick on what kind of person he is by the way he talks, his attitude etc.

^ vice versa with guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
There's the dilemma. I myself never liked to talk about hobbies, interests, etc, to others, especially in the beginning, because I know it would bore the hell out of me if someone did that to me.
It's something to talk about, not necessarily something you have to talk about. But how else how do you propose two people get to know eachother? When I'm genuinely interested in a girl I'll really want to know these basic things.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 12:24   Link #3223
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
There are times for 'big and very important things in life', and there are times for banter/lighter topics. When you want to date someone you don't start discussing your views on abortion. Most girls don't want to talk about that shit when they just meet you.
The fact is that in dating, there are people who don't care if the other person has the same taste in term of clothes. For some people, If s/he dislikes kids for example, s/he's kind of set to be rejected, whatever if both like Chanel and One Piece.

Sure there are a lot of girls who will start dating a boy just because they like the same artists and the same types of clothes. But I just wanted to remember that its is not 100% true. I didn't say that your advice is bad, but that Kafriel could meet another type of woman who will actually dislike that.

Quote:
Oh yeah, how many get turned on by a man who knows his politics? Not freakin many. They will just seem dull as hell. Later on in the relationship why not, but dating is supposed to be feeling eachother out and having fun.
Many or not, that's not the question to me. I just tried to give an advice to Kafriel. There are girls like this, but also girls like that.

And not everyone has the same opinion or view on what dating should be

Quote:
My point, though, was that he should be honest if that question specifically comes up. If he doesn't know, he doesn't know. He is who he is for now. Not that I've ever heard a girl ever ask a guy who they've just met 'who are you?' in a philosophical sense. They usually pick on what kind of person he is by the way he talks, his attitude etc.

^ vice versa with guys
And my point was that if the girl changes subjects because she doesn't see his liking in a musician as something that count in mating, he should not dodge it if he has an opinion on a topic, but spills the bean if he's a honest person who doesn't fear to be rejected for what he is and thinks.

Last edited by Narona; 2010-02-17 at 12:47.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 12:46   Link #3224
Throne Invader
Protecting the Throne

Send a message via Skype™ to Throne Invader
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Here is worse, I never liked talking to girls. So far, quite a number of them I have met are always bitching about other girls behind the latter's backs, planning shopping trips, commenting about how dumb and stupid their boyfriends are, basically all the stuff you'd talk about if you have tunnel vision.
Hahaha! That is true for a lot of girls I guess. Planning shopping trips are exciting you know. Actually everything you mentioned is exciting but I'm not into bashing people behind their backs.

Quote:
Ask them about music : it'd be pop with hunks.
I heard guys get irritated when their girlfriends blab about this especially in front of them

Quote:
Ask them about food : it is always those that are exquisite and in small portions, yet cost more than a bomb. Rarely would one or two come along and discuss cooking.
I haven't really met other girls who would prefer small portions of expensive food. That's not the case where I live though. There's no difference whether you're male or female. People here just love to eat I kind of packed a few pounds over the Christmas vacation myself so I went into a diet last month and now I'm back to my original weight. So I'm probably guessing that there are alot of girls you mentioned who are like that but I wouldn't exactly say it's a majority.

Quote:
Ask them about clothes : they won't stop talking about it.
Very true!!!

Quote:
Ask them about school/studies : they would rant about how incompetent the teachers are, how boring lectures are, how bitchy the female Chemistry teacher looks, how good-looking the Maths teacher is, etc
From my experiences, guys can be like this too.

Quote:
And most interestingly, they always seem to talk about how bad, ugly and lousy other people are (esp other girls), but they never take a look in the mirror at themselves and spot their own faults.
This is good advice you have here for those kinds of girls.

It's time to start letting her make her own decisions. - Mom's dermatologist~
Throne Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 12:52   Link #3225
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by FragrantFlora View Post
Planning shopping trips are exciting you know.

Very true!!!
For those two things, that's not our fault, that's genetics. Yes, ge-ne-tics.

Spoiler for .:
Old 2010-02-17, 12:54   Link #3226
Throne Invader
Protecting the Throne

Send a message via Skype™ to Throne Invader
Quote:

Spoiler for .:
Haha! We can't be particularly held at fault for everything we do can we

It's time to start letting her make her own decisions. - Mom's dermatologist~
Throne Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 12:56   Link #3227
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
The fact is that in dating, there are people who don't care if the other person has the same taste in term of clothes. For some people, If s/he dislikes kids for example, s/he's kind of set to be rejected, whatever if both like Chanel and One Piece.

Sure there are a lot of girls who will start dating a boy just because they like the same artists and the same types of clothes. But I just wanted to remember that its is not 100% true. I didn't say that your advice is bad, but that Kafriel could meet another type of woman who will actually dislike that.
I don't mean their interests have to match. When you really are interested in something you tend to want to know more about it, right? You're not cross-referencing interests, simply learning more about this person.

Quote:
Many or not, that's not the question to me. I just tried to give an advice to Kafriel. There are girls like this, but also girls like that.
Fair enough.

Quote:
And not everyone has the same opinion or view on what dating should be
I guess not. I see dating as the early stages of a potentially romantic relationship. Not a forum to dicuss politics, global warming etc. Therefore there should be laughter, smiling, flirting, blushing - not things that come with overly serious discussion. Not to say someone who is intelligent and can articulate themselves isn't attractive, but the topics you mentioned above are actually a matter of education.

Many people aren't so well educated. What are you going to do? Discard a really great person because they, for instance, don't care about politics and chose not to educate themselves on the matter?

I think two people should be able to enjoy eachothers company first ; if they can't then it's not really a functional relationship in the first place. In other words, that they like the other person for who they are (personality traits) rather than what they know.

Quote:
And my point was that if the girl changes subjects because she doesn't see his liking in a musician as something that count in mating, he should not dodge it if he has an opinion on a topic, but spills the bean if he's a honest person who doesn't fear to be rejected for what he is and thinks.
I agree with this.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 13:05   Link #3228
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:

Spoiler for .:
How can planned shopping trips be exciting? Wherever there is a group outing, we guys would always be the ones waiting outside stores while the girls just spend half-an-hour inside, spend up to $50-$100 on clothes they wear only once or twice.

And there is lingerie shopping. It is beyond me why girls would spend a two digit sum over a piece of undergarment that is never seen worn, or why they would actually want the guys to follow them into the store (can't we just wait outside with the rest of your shopping?).

Most of all, shopping online is significantly cheaper than buying from store, yet it eludes me why girls would actually want to spend an hour walking around an entire mall just for a tank top that can be found in most blogshops. *facepalm*

Thank goodness for the PSP. But one more thing, Hatsune Miku is a virtual character, why get jealous over her just because your boyfriend says she's cute? *facepalm*

Finally : I find girls skip Physical Education lessons more often and berate us guys for tracking mud into the class after a game of soccer, but yet they are always complaining that they are fat and couldn't fit into the clothes they bought a long time ago. Interestingly, they actually remembered when they bought the clothes when we have never seen them wear it before.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-02-17, 13:17   Link #3229
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Most of all, shopping online is significantly cheaper than buying from store, yet it eludes me why girls would actually want to spend an hour walking around an entire mall just for a tank top that can be found in most blogshops. *facepalm*
I'm honestly not a big fan of shopping myself, drive my mother insane, but for me part of the fun of walking through a mall with my family or a group of my friends is less about what I'm buying and more about the bonding time. It's not really about how one thing is cheaper than the other, it's about spending time with your friends, hanging out, and just in general reinforcing that bond, even over something as boring (to me) as shopping.
Old 2010-02-17, 13:18   Link #3230
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I don't mean their interests have to match. When you really are interested in something you tend to want to know more about it, right? You're not cross-referencing interests, simply learning more about this person.
Yeah On my side, I meant what's seen as important in mating ^^ (it differs from a person to another, of course)

Quote:
Many people aren't so well educated. What are you going to do? Discard a really great person because they, for instance, don't care about politics and chose not to educate themselves on the matter?
It was just some examples But I guess there are people who would discard another for that, yes.

But if I take my case for example. There are topics that are important to me and you don't need to be Einstein to have some opinions about it. Imo, a person who doesn't care about marriage, family etc. (i mean, "don't think much about it") at 20-25yo is not something related to a lack of education. It can be just that he's not interested or for other reasons.

Now about the education. If he sees that many people talk about a topic that could actually be dangerous for the humans (take the golbal warming as an example), then yes, I would not like to see him not caring at all wheither he understands the concept or not.

Quote:
I think two people should be able to enjoy eachothers company first ; if they can't then it's not really a functional relationship in the first place. that they like who the other person is (personality traits) rather than what they know..
Enjoying company is good, but I wonder if it can be enough in the long run. I understand that some people can keep living like this. But some people don't, and need to actually build things with the person they love. That includes talking about the future (I know many boys hate that ). Therefore it includes to talk about things that could happen sooner or later. And if for example one person doesn't want to get married ever while the other one wants, whatever if the two of them enjoy each other company and their Wii parties, it will cause problems sooner or later. And avoiding the subject while enjoying the present is just, in some case, setting a big bomb to explode sooner or later.

Of course, one person can still think and hope that an opinion can change, but concerning something that can be seen as very important for somebody, I don't think that planning to work everyday to change a person is the easiest thing to do (that's the example of the girl who wants to change a bad boy in a romantic bill gates all over again), so some things, imo, need to be discussed (and set if possible) early.
Old 2010-02-17, 13:27   Link #3231
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Hmmm. I actually do know at least one girl who....

Quote:
Ask them about music : it'd be pop with hunks.
....is a self-trained classical pianist, so none of that. To my surprise, I did learn later on that she also has an interest in non-mainstream rock (Stratovarius' Forever, for one), and Chinese classical opera music. Huh. I'm the Chinese here, and she knows more about the latter than I do.

Quote:
Ask them about food : it is always those that are exquisite and in small portions, yet cost more than a bomb. Rarely would one or two come along and discuss cooking.
....likes good food as much as anyone else, but generally isn't too fussy. Doesn't know how to cook though, but it's not like I'm any better in this regard.

Quote:
Ask them about clothes : they won't stop talking about it.
....is almost entirely clueless. I've seen her look really good once, but that was the result of the efforts of her far-more-fashionable friend.

Quote:
Ask them about school/studies : they would rant about how incompetent the teachers are, how boring lectures are, how bitchy the female Chemistry teacher looks, how good-looking the Maths teacher is, etc
....does do that fairly often, now that I think of it. Eyuh.

Quote:
And most interestingly, they always seem to talk about how bad, ugly and lousy other people are (esp other girls), but they never take a look in the mirror at themselves and spot their own faults.
....that, too. Nobody's perfect, I guess. Mostly the first part though, not quite so much for the latter part of the statement.

Quote:
If they have these traits but are kind hearted enough forgive others, or even respect their parents for raising them, I'd overlook. But apparently most of them do not.
....and perhaps the one girl I've found who is like that, isn't even a local. Maybe it's just me, but I think there's a reason for that.

Well, no prizes for guessing which girl I'm talking about.
Ascaloth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 13:30   Link #3232
Kafriel
Senior Guest

To intrude and finalize while adding my personal experience, all topics can be seen as interesting, their time placement being situational. If you've taken out your gf for dinner, you can talk about cuisine, link exotic to traveling abroad, switch to vacations, to games/summer/school/university/politics, etc. Staying on the same subject for too long gets boring eventually, no matter what it is, but during another encounter old topics can be necro'd if you have new or additional information to share. Everyone has peculiar tastes in food, but all people drool for information
Old 2010-02-17, 13:34   Link #3233
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
Hmmm. I actually do know at least one girl who....

....is a self-trained classical pianist, so none of that. To my surprise, I did learn later on that she also has an interest in non-mainstream rock (Stratovarius' Forever, for one), and Chinese classical opera music. Huh. I'm the Chinese here, and she knows more about the latter than I do.

....likes good food as much as anyone else, but generally isn't too fussy. Doesn't know how to cook though, but it's not like I'm any better in this regard.

....is almost entirely clueless. I've seen her look really good once, but that was the result of the efforts of her far-more-fashionable friend.

....does do that fairly often, now that I think of it. Eyuh.

...that, too. Nobody's perfect, I guess. Mostly the first part though, not quite so much for the latter part of the statement.

....and perhaps the one girl I've found who is like that, isn't even a local. Maybe it's just me, but I think there's a reason for that.

Well, no prizes for guessing which girl I'm talking about.
It is 2.30am! You are supposed to be asleep and dreaming of her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
I'm honestly not a big fan of shopping myself, drive my mother insane, but for me part of the fun of walking through a mall with my family or a group of my friends is less about what I'm buying and more about the bonding time. It's not really about how one thing is cheaper than the other, it's about spending time with your friends, hanging out, and just in general reinforcing that bond, even over something as boring (to me) as shopping.
Well, despite my protests, my guy friends would constantly drag me out when the girls organise an outing. I understand their desires to see the girls because they look pretty (never triggered me though, I like cute ones), but they would be a totally different group from the girls when we are walking around : the girls would talk about all sorts of brands and what kind of nice clothes they saw at which mall, while we guys would be talking about the DOTA match we ended halfway through so we can see the pretty girls shop.

And a few more things I would point out about girls :

1. They would wear spaghetti straps and tubes, then complain about how cold the cinema is.

2. They would wear skirts without shorts underneath, stand near transparent railings or the side of the escalators where I could see rainbow colours, but sit cross-legged at a fast-food restaurant.

3. They wear tight fitting clothes and give a angry look if we guys stare at their breasts.

And the most epic of all, they ask if they look fat, but no matter what answer we give, even the "don't know", "huh?" or pretense not to hear, they get offended. There is no right answer to the question!

Seriously, these things are just beyond me.

Old 2010-02-17, 13:38   Link #3234
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
How can planned shopping trips be exciting? Wherever there is a group outing, we guys would always be the ones waiting outside stores while the girls just spend half-an-hour inside, spend up to $50-$100 on clothes they wear only once or twice.

And there is lingerie shopping. It is beyond me why girls would spend a two digit sum over a piece of undergarment that is never seen worn, or why they would actually want the guys to follow them into the store (can't we just wait outside with the rest of your shopping?).
Money aside. It's not that different from people who do videogames shopping, or somebody who's interested in movies. It's a hobby. Now not all the girls buy clothes that they will wear only once or twice.

Well, some girls just enjoy wearing things and don't care if no one else will see them wearing them. Simple as that. (not all the girls do that, but I would say that usually it's a message (conscious or not) telling to the boy that she wants him to get involved in her life. If it's her BF, she could also consider that his opinion counts even on that.)

Quote:
Walking is good for the health!

Quote:
Thank goodness for the PSP. But one more thing, Hatsune Miku is a virtual character, why get jealous over her just because your boyfriend says she's cute? *facepalm*
If a girl feels threathened by a fictional character, it could mean that she's insecure about herself. Again, it can be a message sends to the boy meaning "i need you to say that you like me".

(I know what you will say, Girls better be direct about what they feel and think, but sometimes it's not even something they do consciously)

Quote:
Finally : I find girls skip Physical Education lessons more often and berate us guys for tracking mud into the class after a game of soccer, but yet they are always complaining that they are fat and couldn't fit into the clothes they bought a long time ago. Interestingly, they actually remembered when they bought the clothes when we have never seen them wear it before
Skipping soccer? I don't see any problem to that

Now doing a bit of sport is good, I agree on that. No need to overdo it and if you do it as a "hobby", no one can force you to do something even if it means going to soccer (because you like soccer) training just to do one or two exercices you like while not participating in matchs. Now it's not the same thing if you do it in a professional club (bleh, I would never want to experience that. I don't want to imagine the Hell it can be). /OT
Old 2010-02-17, 13:39   Link #3235
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Do people who are really in love really wonder if they will be able to control their mate or not in some ways? You could say the same about diploma or money. It would be terrible to date a poor person just because you know you could use money as a mean to control/force her/him. That's not what I call Love...

But maybe I misunderstand what you say
Perhaps I didn't explain it well enough. Let me see if I can approach it in a different way.

We all want someone who "fits" us. There is no perfect person, so we look for someone we can mold, but we also know that we ourselves don't want to change much. So we look for someone who seems likely that we can mold to fit us; generally the more intelligent someone is, the more they can resist being molded. It's easier to mold someone who isn't quite as... there.

But this is only on a general level. I prize intelligence myself, so the women I am drawn to are the smarter ones, heh.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 13:45   Link #3236
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
It is 2.30am! You are supposed to be asleep and dreaming of her!
And what the hell do you think you're doing up yourself, sonny?
Ascaloth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 13:45   Link #3237
cheyannew
PolyPerson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Perhaps I didn't explain it well enough. Let me see if I can approach it in a different way.

We all want someone who "fits" us. There is no perfect person, so we look for someone we can mold, but we also know that we ourselves don't want to change much. So we look for someone who seems likely that we can mold to fit us; generally the more intelligent someone is, the more they can resist being molded. It's easier to mold someone who isn't quite as... there.

But this is only on a general level. I prize intelligence myself, so the women I am drawn to are the smarter ones, heh.
o.O Why would you want to mold someone, as opposed to simply wanting them for who they are?
That seems a smidge silly to me.
And if your mate doesn't meet all of your needs, and they're kosher with it, bring in a third, fourth or whatever. I fail to see why anyone should have to be "molded".

RIFT | Division | Side 7 Art Archive
cheyannew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 13:54   Link #3238
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:

1. They would wear spaghetti straps and tubes, then complain about how cold the cinema is.

2. They would wear skirts without shorts underneath, stand near transparent railings or the side of the escalators where I could see rainbow colours, but sit cross-legged at a fast-food restaurant.

3. They wear tight fitting clothes and give a angry look if we guys stare at their breasts.

And the most epic of all, they ask if they look fat, but no matter what answer we give, even the "don't know", "huh?" or pretense not to hear, they get offended. There is no right answer to the question!

About clothing: Girls love showing off, but at the same time worry about their dignity being undermined...hence the insecurity that brings questions of the fat type, in which case you must say........endure
Quote:
Yet girls don't walk with me
Quote:
videogames shopping
Does not compute but yeah, guys can go to the movies, electronics store, TCG/figurine stores, whatever. Same way girls talk about fashion, guys talk about technology.
Quote:
Yeah so I bought that awesome new processor, now my PC can run super windows EX 2 plus in just 30 seconds and with new monolithic kernels I don't have to worry about time allocation for multitasking!
...or something like that

Quote:
different timezones ftw^^
Old 2010-02-17, 13:57   Link #3239
cheyannew
PolyPerson!

Quote:

Those are mind games that some insecure females play (and before you jump on me, bear in mind I'm a female, ok?)

I can't do mind games; they're a waste of time and energy, and I avoid people who play them.
If I walk into a game store wearing a babydoll tee and jeans, and the entire place DOESN'T go quiet as the (sorry) geeks in there stare, I have obviously done something wrong. I'm not bigbusted by any stretch of the imagination, but there's certain clothes you cannot ignore boobs in. And you cannot possibly get offended when someone looks. Now, STARES at them instead of looking you in the eye when talking, yes, that will peeve me off and I'll call someone out on it. But to glance, at least? Pfft; *I* do it, as I appreciate a nice body as much as any guy.

And if you're cold bring a bloody sweater otr something, ffs. Common sense is a dying art. Sweaters can be tres sexy too.

RIFT | Division | Side 7 Art Archive
cheyannew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 14:02   Link #3240
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
I am an insomniac with elevated haemoglobin levels. I sleep less than 5 hours per day.

Quote:
Money aside. It's not that different from people who do videogames shopping, or somebody who's interested in movies. It's a hobby. Now not all the girls buy clothes that they will wear only once or twice.

Well, some girls just enjoy wearing things and don't care if no one else will see them wearing them. Simple as that. (not all the girls do that, but I would say that usually it's a message (conscious or not) telling to the boy that she wants him to get involved in her life. If it's her BF, she could also consider that his opinion counts even on that.)
I had the same answer from the more open girls. But I never understood the "enjoyment out of wearing things" part.

Quote:
Then why skip the PE lessons? That weekly dose of soccer (sometimes turning into rugby halfway through the match where some sporty guy on a high would grab the ball and start playing rugby, and the rest would try and tackle him) is much more healthier!

Quote:
If a girl feels threathened by a fictional character, it could mean that she's insecure about herself. Again, it can be a message sends to the boy meaning "i need you to say that you like me".

(I know what you will say, Girls better be direct about what they feel and think, but sometimes it's not even something they do consciously)
Won't it be easier to just say it using the mouth? And what is the point of getting angrier at a guy who can't guess such an oblique hint, then calling him stupid?

Quote:
Skipping soccer? I don't see any problem to that

Now doing a bit of sport is good, I agree on that. No need to overdo it and if you do it as a "hobby", no one can force you to do something even if it means going to soccer (because you like soccer) training just to do one or two exercices you like while not participating in matchs. Now it's not the same thing if you do it in a professional club (bleh, I would never want to experience that. I don't want to imagine the Hell it can be). /OT
What I actually meant was, why complain about growing fat when you girls have been skipping all that P.E classes?

Seriously, I somehow seem to feel that the most mysterious, yet most dangerous, problematic and troublesome creature in this world, is called the girl. Even though I have female friends, interacting with them, most of the time, can be a real headache because of all the abovementioned. Though annoying and their actions make little logical sense, for a few it makes them, in my opinion, look cute at times.

For example : there is once where I went out with a group of friends, and this girl was wearing an entirely white dress-shirt with a blue bra, with one of the straps being pink. I commented on it, and she blew up in my face. Literally. Instead of being my usual self where I would talk back in that "I was just pointing that out." tone of voice, I just said off the very top of my mind, "You look cute when you are angry."

I got a slap for being honest.

Tags
advice, break-ups, dating, dating after divorce, divorce, happiness, love, pairings, single dad, single mom