AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-06-17, 01:51   Link #8981
Last Sinner
Screw The Rules
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Summoner's Rift
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Last Sinner
This thread needs more MILFs....
__________________
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 02:13   Link #8982
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Controversy View Post
Bulls***!

I need a loli to love.
One word: Twintails

(Tho I'm more into Tsundere but you could have both, just to be safe)
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 02:26   Link #8983
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
This thread needs more MILFs....
With the talk of lolis, I doubt the males here would be able to handle maturer women both physically and mentally

Stick with your prepubescent looking girls, while the maturer women (not mothers either) will also look for more MILF

Men I'd like to flirt (and do more with)
__________________

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 02:29   Link #8984
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
With the talk of lolis, I doubt the males here would be able to handle maturer women both physically and mentally

Stick with your prepubescent looking girls, while the maturer women (not mothers either) will also look for more MILF

Men I'd like to flirt (and do more with)
Twintails/Tsundere don't have to be underage
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 02:39   Link #8985
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Oakland, CA
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic Send a message via Skype™ to synaesthetic
Ew, men. That's all you, Mystique. Go wild!
__________________
synaesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 02:41   Link #8986
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
Twintails/Tsundere don't have to be underage
Dear Boys of Asuki:

Please, please, pleeeease truly do pay attention to women/girls when they talk during a date. When unsure, do ask questions to find out more information but do not make assumptions that risk pissing her off/ making her annoyed like Tsuyoshi is doing to me above.

I said 'prepubescent looking girls', simply cause I know it's an entire whole sensitive issue with where ages of these drawn characters actually lie.

Lastly, I've nfi about twintails (what, a fox?) or tsunderes (some kind of personality class for females in anime otaku lingo), nor do link me to wiki, cause no matter what I read about tsuderes and the rest, it makes no sense nor bears any meaning to me, especially when personalities can be defined with adjectives in the English language which everyone, moe fan or not can understand

In other words Tsuyoshi, your reply was utterly lost on me since I've no idea what you're on about anyways for those type of... 'females'

My bad, but can we divert this back to human beings, I know I'm asking for a lot here... *grins*
__________________

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 02:45   Link #8987
Flinch
Onii-chan~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Einzbern Castle
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to Flinch Send a message via MSN to Flinch Send a message via Skype™ to Flinch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
With the talk of lolis, I doubt the males here would be able to handle maturer women both physically and mentally
I'm sorry that I'd rather spend all day hugging a loli. Some like that which is sexy, others prefer that which is utterly adorable.
__________________
Flinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 03:03   Link #8988
Ricky Controversy
Frandle & Nightbag
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
"Mature" is not a very helpful word in relationship discussions, I find. People have such wildly different senses of what it means, but are more than happy to use the word as if their interpretation is the only conceivable one.

What does a "mature woman," physically and mentally, entail? If you mean "having reached the high-point of their physical development," then there are plenty of women for whom a youthful appearance is their physical maturity. Let's not even attempt to wade through the quagmire of mental maturity, or how it has no correlation to differing body types, or to age, for that matter. Having dated across a broad age spectrum (up to 35 years old), I have some experience with those fun factoids.

The whole notion of "he/she can't handle me" also frustrates me a great deal, frankly. If one is a complete psychological or social wreck and causes the person they're with constant grief and confusion? THAT may be someone you "can't handle," but otherwise it's a blanket statement to suggest that a difference of personalities is ultimately the fault of the inferior party who "can't handle" the other person.
__________________
Ricky Controversy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 03:31   Link #8989
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
This thread needs more MILFs....
Or Christmas cakes. Tomoe Wajima makes a very good case for becoming a cake eater IMO.
__________________

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
0utf0xZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 03:41   Link #8990
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Oakland, CA
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic Send a message via Skype™ to synaesthetic
Since I'm already over 25, being a "cake eater" just seems like a normal state of being.

I don't see why 25 is the magical number either. Women can stay hot into their late fifties these days!
__________________
synaesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 04:18   Link #8991
Last Sinner
Screw The Rules
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Summoner's Rift
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Last Sinner
Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Since I'm already over 25, being a "cake eater" just seems like a normal state of being.

I don't see why 25 is the magical number either. Women can stay hot into their late fifties these days!
Or more. Judi Dench still looks pretty fine compared to most of those young wannabes.
__________________
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 04:42   Link #8992
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Since I'm already over 25, being a "cake eater" just seems like a normal state of being.

I don't see why 25 is the magical number either. Women can stay hot into their late fifties these days!
Christmas cake - December 25. Pretty sure that's where the number comes from.

The entire concept is ridiculous, of course, its just useful for fan talk because its a common archetype in anime. Actually, I tend to not to like most of them because they're one bit gag characters, I just like to name drop Tomoe because she's a good example of an adult anime character who happens to really push some of my buttons. That's unusual for me, even if I can think of some others.

As for IRL... I haven't been out of university long enough to get a feel for late 20s women yet. Or I'm too much of a geek to know many late 20s women. Take your pick.
__________________

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
0utf0xZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 06:42   Link #8993
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Sometimes I wish I wasn't in a relationship. But usually it's pretty nice, so I only rarely have these seditious thoughts.
Please don't say that in front of a person who's engaged

Just kidding


Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
Or Christmas cakes. Tomoe Wajima makes a very good case for becoming a cake eater IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Since I'm already over 25, being a "cake eater" just seems like a normal state of being.

I don't see why 25 is the magical number either. Women can stay hot into their late fifties these days!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
Christmas cake - December 25. Pretty sure that's where the number comes from.

The entire concept is ridiculous, of course, its just useful for fan talk because its a common archetype in anime. Actually, I tend to not to like most of them because they're one bit gag characters, I just like to name drop Tomoe because she's a good example of an adult anime character who happens to really push some of my buttons. That's unusual for me, even if I can think of some others.

As for IRL... I haven't been out of university long enough to get a feel for late 20s women yet. Or I'm too much of a geek to know many late 20s women. Take your pick.
The whole Christmas Cake thing comes from the 1960s`1970s, when when the "traditional" ideal of feminine beauty in Japan is youth and innocence. Basically, men were supposedly don't want to marry someone "old", so just as a Christmas cake may well be sweet and delicious but no one really wants any after the 25th, it's been thought that someone past 25 would be difficult to "dispose of:.

These days it's just a funny sterotype, although there is still several people who truly believe it.....
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 09:27   Link #8994
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Controversy View Post
"Mature" is not a very helpful word in relationship discussions, I find. People have such wildly different senses of what it means, but are more than happy to use the word as if their interpretation is the only conceivable one.

What does a "mature woman," physically and mentally, entail? If you mean "having reached the high-point of their physical development," then there are plenty of women for whom a youthful appearance is their physical maturity. Let's not even attempt to wade through the quagmire of mental maturity, or how it has no correlation to differing body types, or to age, for that matter. Having dated across a broad age spectrum (up to 35 years old), I have some experience with those fun factoids.

The whole notion of "he/she can't handle me" also frustrates me a great deal, frankly. If one is a complete psychological or social wreck and causes the person they're with constant grief and confusion? THAT may be someone you "can't handle," but otherwise it's a blanket statement to suggest that a difference of personalities is ultimately the fault of the inferior party who "can't handle" the other person.
Makes me think something personal happened to you cause I was reading your sentence and was like

(Why is he reading too much into this?)

Dude, note the smiley on my sentence, I was yanking the chains of the loli gang for a bit and playing on the connotations of 'youth/young looking vunerable girls' versus, older, maturer women, typically sexually confident, experienced and comfy with their likes (stereotpye being Stifler's Mom)

So yeah, the only issue I have with your reply is that you've dissected it to prove that there is no be all or end all with the term 'mature', yes true.
But that's a fundermental rule in life anyways, meaning there's nothing for me to reply to, nor am I sure of the point of your post aside from being personally irratated with sometihng.

I could say 'I want a real man. One with chest hair and a kick ass goatie and biceps and a deep husky voice, while testoserone just flows outta him!'
And get that misinterpreted as 'what is a real man meant to be anyways' x.x;;

I personally was playing with it as a joke *shrugs*, nothing deep with my sentence short of going into a new debate on the 'definition of maturity between cultures across the world' then yes, we'd have something interesting going...
__________________

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 11:18   Link #8995
Ledgem
Love Yourself
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Northeast USA
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
I could say 'I want a real man. One with chest hair and a kick ass goatie and biceps and a deep husky voice, while testoserone just flows outta him!'
Oh Mystique, this made my day
__________________
Ledgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 11:39   Link #8996
Ricky Controversy
Frandle & Nightbag
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
Etc.
Woah, calm down there tiger. Just because I took a joke and decided to explore the topic from a serious angle doesn't mean I'm trying to bite you. You needn't take such things personally, especially when I made no mention of you in my post, and was just making general observations about the topics you inadvertently raised. We finally have a potentially interesting serious discussion for the topic again now, yes?

It'll be okay. Deep breaths.
__________________
Ricky Controversy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 12:32   Link #8997
Last Sinner
Screw The Rules
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Summoner's Rift
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Last Sinner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
'I want a real man. One with chest hair
Phew, someone that doesn't enforce manscaping.
__________________

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2011-06-17 at 12:57.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 12:43   Link #8998
xl_Legit_lx
Destruction by Carnage
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NYC
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to xl_Legit_lx Send a message via MSN to xl_Legit_lx Send a message via Yahoo to xl_Legit_lx
Relationships are a lot of trouble, and sometimes more than it's worth. I miss being single sometimes, when I didn't have all the problems hah. When you find someone, remember it's two people you have to worry about now: You and the other person your with. Be read for compromise =\/
xl_Legit_lx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 12:48   Link #8999
cheyannew
PolyPerson!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Northern VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by xl_Legit_lx View Post
Relationships are a lot of trouble, and sometimes more than it's worth. I miss being single sometimes, when I didn't have all the problems hah. When you find someone, remember it's two people you have to worry about now: You and the other person your with. Be read for compromise =\/
IMO when a relationship becomes "more trouble than its worth" it's time to get out of that relationship.

Granted, every relationships has its ups and downs (NEVER believe someone who says "Oh we NEVER fight" hahahaha), but if you feel like it's more trouble than its worth for a while or too often, it's not a healthy relationship.
__________________
"...we are wolves in a flock of sheep. We are the hunters. We are the Alphas and we are on this Earth to conquer."

RIFT | Division | Side 7 Art Archive
cheyannew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 13:19   Link #9000
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
Makes me think something personal happened to you cause I was reading your sentence and was like

(Why is he reading too much into this?)

Dude, note the smiley on my sentence, I was yanking the chains of the loli gang for a bit and playing on the connotations of 'youth/young looking vunerable girls' versus, older, maturer women, typically sexually confident, experienced and comfy with their likes (stereotpye being Stifler's Mom)
There is nothing wrong with wanting a girl who is 159cm tall, aged 22-23 and looks like a 14-16 year old, but there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with a guy who wants a girl who is so many years older.

I don't intend to get married if my fiance is not a loli. So there.

Quote:
I could say 'I want a real man. One with chest hair and a kick ass goatie and biceps and a deep husky voice, while testoserone just flows outta him!'
And get that misinterpreted as 'what is a real man meant to be anyways' x.x;;
As opposed to a man who looks like a kid/effeminate, patronises anime/manga hobby shops, smiles like a softie to any verbal attack without retaliating and is able to hit someone to the extent of almost killing him/her?

Here is an interesting experience I once had when I followed my friend to a gym - we saw two muscular, testosterone-overflowing men walking towards each other and were expecting a fight to break out. Turns out that they went, "Iyaaahhh! How are you doing! I am fine! Let's go for lunch later!" in the most effeminate tone ever. Scary macho-maries.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
advice, break-ups, dating, dating after divorce, divorce, happiness, love, pairings, single dad, single mom

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.