AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-06-14, 17:23   Link #10421
word sux

I know in some society's this if frowned upon but I think if you are going to marry someone you should at least live with them for awhile before you make a lifetime commitment. If they start driving you crazy after only a few months then you may want to reconsider.
Old 2012-06-15, 01:08   Link #10422
Calca
Brina!

How would one go about asking out a girl who is a cashier for a store? She is very outgoing to me and smiles a lot and seems disappointed when I don't talk with her more.

I've also caught her staring at me when I'm getting my stuff at the store. The type where she quickly looks away when I look at her.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 01:15   Link #10423
cyth
ふひひ

Ask for her name, since she's always servicing you (this is a good excuse), remove all your anime-themed profile pictures and add her on Facebook. Then you have more to work with.
Old 2012-06-15, 01:19   Link #10424
Calca
Brina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyth View Post
Ask for her name, since she's always servicing you (this is a good excuse), remove all your anime-themed profile pictures and add her on Facebook. Then you have more to work with.
Good thing I don't have any anime stuff on my facebook profile...
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 06:31   Link #10425
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
Do what we did, get married on your birthday.

Endless "Always remembers his anniversary" Soul
Not effective as I don't remember my birthday. I have to check my passport or drivers license when I need to know my date of birth.

One time I asked a friend if today was his birthday or my birthday. He told me my b-day was 2 months ago and his isn't in 4 months.

I had to make a long distance call to my mom last year because my ID says I was born in 1991 but I was almost certain I was born in 90. (as in I wasn't sure if I was supposed to 19 or 20)

My best bet is tattooing the anniversary date into the back of my hand and/or painting it into the wall of my bedroom. Or it's on some day like a palindrome or something interesting.
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 07:32   Link #10426
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
Not effective as I don't remember my birthday. I have to check my passport or drivers license when I need to know my date of birth.

One time I asked a friend if today was his birthday or my birthday. He told me my b-day was 2 months ago and his isn't in 4 months.

I had to make a long distance call to my mom last year because my ID says I was born in 1991 but I was almost certain I was born in 90. (as in I wasn't sure if I was supposed to 19 or 20)

My best bet is tattooing the anniversary date into the back of my hand and/or painting it into the wall of my bedroom. Or it's on some day like a palindrome or something interesting.
I remember my birthday because it is smack right in the middle of December. I believe Meotwister shares the same birthday as me.

Unfortunately, being a doctor, he doesn't have as good a taste for girls as me - he likes dojikkos who can't cook for nuts.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 08:01   Link #10427
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author

^ How can you not see the glory of dojikkos? I can't believe this, and from SaintessHeart no less.

Doesn't matter if they can't cook to save their life, sometimes the scenario is better that way...as I will demonstrate.

Quote:
*drops pan* "Huee~ sorry Detective-san, I'm always messing up..."
*bishounen hair-flip* "Don't worry about it, I'll clean up."
"Ahehe, sorry it always turns out this way."
*bishounen intimate eye-contact* "Geez, you're so hopeless."
*epic moe blush* "Yeah..."
*anime make-out scene with obligatory pink background and sparkles*
It isn't easy being so smooth.
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 08:05   Link #10428
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
^ How can you not see the glory of dojikkos? I can't believe this, and from SaintessHeart no less.

Doesn't matter if they can't cook to save their life, sometimes the scenario is better that way...as I will demonstrate.

It isn't easy being so smooth.
Well those are anime, but you can be smooth as well in real life. You can just walk somewhere with the girl you love, then walk faster in front of her then face her. Then confess, I did the same thing when I was in 9th grade and I am still with her for 6 years. I am happy and she is too. So try like my thing out, but if it is too Cliche then maybe I point you to something else.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 08:06   Link #10429
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
Quote:
*drops pan* "Huee~ sorry Detective-san, I'm always messing up..."
*bishounen hair-flip* "Don't worry about it, I'll clean up."
"Ahehe, sorry it always turns out this way."
*bishounen intimate eye-contact* "Geez, you're so hopeless."
*epic moe blush* "Yeah..."
*anime make-out scene with obligatory pink background and sparkles*
OXYGEN.. I need OXYGEN!!! D=

If my future wife can't cook, she better be a veteran firefighter.
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 08:10   Link #10430
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Dojikkos have no character. I prefer lolis - they are cuter, fresher, and last longer.

Actually I kind of like tsunderes. They are fun to tease and can be quite nice people. Yandere are fine too, but I don't want to play a game of "who gets murdered first!" since I am one myself.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-06-15, 08:12   Link #10431
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author

^ I never pegged you as a yandere before, but I admit it increases your moe factor a bit.

Kawaii SaintessHeart.
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 08:28   Link #10432
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
OXYGEN.. I need OXYGEN!!! D=

If my future wife can't cook, she better be a veteran firefighter.
In my relationship, I am always cooking. Though my girlfriend can cook, she is mostly too tired. She is as good as a cook as am I, though I got more experience since I cooked for myself in High School. As for the reason why she is tired, she takes a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu after college classes. For the most part, she handles fights I can't fight in. In Miami, there are a lot of weird characters, I can fight with most people because I got a friend who was a Marine and I took Muay Thai when I was 9 to until 17. I think that is the reason why my girlfriend took Brazilian Jiu Jitsu so I won't need to protect her, she doesn't like to be protected when she can do it herself. THe only fights I cannot win is against a verbal disagreement with my girlfriend and when I encounter Drunk girls which seems like they always want to bite me when I do meet them, due to my mentally not to hurt women. I live right by the beach so there are parties everyday, so that why I encounter to many Drunk Girls.
Old 2012-06-15, 09:35   Link #10433
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
^ I never pegged you as a yandere before, but I admit it increases your moe factor a bit.

Kawaii SaintessHeart.
You don't use the words "cute, moe and/or kawaii" on a guy - they are specially reserved for girls and hideyoshi (traps, or joso).

Please edit your post. Thank you.

Old 2012-06-15, 09:59   Link #10434
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You don't use the words "cute, moe and/or kawaii" on a guy - they are specially reserved for girls and hideyoshi (traps, or joso).

Please edit your post. Thank you.
Sounds about right for SaintessHeart.

Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 10:00   Link #10435
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Yandere are fine too, but I don't want to play a game of "who gets murdered first!" since I am one myself.
I didn't know you had a taste for your kuuyandere onee-chan.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 10:41   Link #10436
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
Sounds about wrong for SaintessHeart.
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I didn't know you had a taste for your kuuyandere onee-chan.
That is incest. No way.

Old 2012-06-15, 13:17   Link #10437
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

Let's all have incest enthusiastically together!
DonQuigleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 13:26   Link #10438
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

In some countries it is allowed, incest that is. My parents are originally from Cambodia and just last year. My Uncle on my mother side and my Aunt's sister got married to each other there. So it is not impossible, I just wonder if a incest married couple decides to move to a country where incest isn't allow, what would happen in the immigration process?
Old 2012-06-15, 20:55   Link #10439
Dr. Casey

Quote:

Kawaii SaintessHeart.
The idea never occured to me either, though somehow it doesn't surprise me at all that Saintess is a yandere. (I'm borderline yandere too >_> I'm not one, but if my entire life was a TV show there would definitely be some parts where people think I give off yandere vibes.)
Dr. Casey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 03:05   Link #10440
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
So it is not impossible, I just wonder if a incest married couple decides to move to a country where incest isn't allow, what would happen in the immigration process?
Not sure if this applies to all countries, but generally in that case their marriage status would simply not be recognised by the state and they would have to change it when they immigrate. Same thing for homosexual marriage too iirc.

I was also going to add you're all insane but then I saw myself in the mirror and quietly decided to put the knife down

Tags
advice, break-ups, dating, dating after divorce, divorce, happiness, love, pairings, single dad, single mom