AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2003-12-14, 14:08   Link #1
Jasontn82
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Smile New Romance fansubs?

What are some really good new romance fansubs for download?
Jasontn82 is offline  
Old 2003-12-14, 14:15   Link #2
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Saiph
Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Firstly, Post in the right subforum...
Im sure you will get more answers there.

Secondly, be precise! Romance is a vast group, do you want them comical? or rather sad? action-type more than slow-paced, or viceversa?
__________________
...So as I pray, unlimited blades work.
Flash_Squirrel is offline  
Old 2003-12-14, 20:02   Link #3
*aznplayboi*
YUM!! YUM!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: My house
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to *aznplayboi*
well onegai twins is romance...kinda funny...in some parts..its really short too
*aznplayboi* is offline  
Old 2003-12-14, 21:23   Link #4
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
here are a few,

-the tale of the fluffy tail of a squirrel who is maddenly loved by Flash_squirrel. (feel good romance)

-Naruto's love affair with Ramen (feel good romance)

-Sesshomaru's and his whip (a love story that transcends time)

-Kousetsu Hyaku Monogatari (this one is the best of all when it comes to romance)

Download them of animesuki before they are licensed. First name most likely be the first one to be licensed by Flash_Squirrel-san.
-
__________________
Eat and sleep! And Solace. Sig by RRW.
Space Brothers Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.
monir is offline  
Old 2003-12-14, 22:34   Link #5
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Somewhere in Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
here are a few,

-the tale of the fluffy tail of a squirrel who is maddenly loved by Flash_squirrel. (feel good romance)

-Naruto's love affair with Ramen (feel good romance)

-Sesshomaru's and his whip (a love story that transcends time)

-Kousetsu Hyaku Monogatari (this one is the best of all when it comes to romance)

Download them of animesuki before they are licensed. First name most likely be the first one to be licensed by Flash_Squirrel-san.
-
eh I dont want to sound like an ass here but you could at least recommend some actual anime titles instead of making a joke out of it.

For romance animes on BT you can find the links on animesuki homepage under series. These are just some listed they are lots more.

Onegai Twins
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
Kanon
Maburaho
True Love Story OAV
UFO Princess Warukyure S&S2
Princess Tutu
Condor Hero
Green Green
Rizelmine
To heart
__________________
Keitaro is offline  
Old 2003-12-15, 09:58   Link #6
guynextdoor
arcueid !! ^^
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
kimi ga nozomu eien and maburaho
__________________
guynextdoor is offline  
Old 2003-12-15, 12:31   Link #7
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
eh I dont want to sound like an ass here but you could at least recommend some actual anime titles instead of making a joke out of it.

For romance animes on BT you can find the links on animesuki homepage under series. These are just some listed they are lots more.

Onegai Twins
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
Kanon
Maburaho
True Love Story OAV
UFO Princess Warukyure S&S2
Princess Tutu
Condor Hero
Green Green
Rizelmine
To heart
You are absolutely right. I made a joke of that not-so-specific-thread!! As Falsh_Squirrel pointed out, Romance is a genre with many subcategory. Without knowing specifics, giving out names are pointless and the content could be offensive because we dont know what sort of romance-category appeals to him/her. But you are right, I shouldn't have posted here. Then again, it's so hard not to when this sort of threads appear now and then.
__________________
Eat and sleep! And Solace. Sig by RRW.
Space Brothers Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.
monir is offline  
Old 2003-12-15, 15:00   Link #8
joecool
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
For me, new animes are those who started in October, so i would say Maburaho and Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien are the best
joecool is offline  
Old 2003-12-18, 06:31   Link #9
Xiandu
Destroyer of the God Deus
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Carlsbad CA
Age: 35
Send a message via AIM to Xiandu
Actually i thought Monir was hilarious, come on lighten up already. Tally ho Monir Tally ho
__________________

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Xiandu is offline  
Old 2003-12-18, 06:43   Link #10
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Somewhere in Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiandu
Actually i thought Monir was hilarious, come on lighten up already. Tally ho Monir Tally ho
The dude was asking for recomendations not a joke, I'm sorry that just how I am when it comes to these kind of things. Don't misunderstand I do have a since of humor. see
__________________
Keitaro is offline  
Old 2003-12-23, 16:00   Link #11
Rhia
shush! I was only helping
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Under ur skin
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
eh I dont want to sound like an ass here but you could at least recommend some actual anime titles instead of making a joke out of it.

For romance animes on BT you can find the links on animesuki homepage under series. These are just some listed they are lots more.

Onegai Twins
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
Kanon
Maburaho
True Love Story OAV
UFO Princess Warukyure S&S2
Princess Tutu
Condor Hero
Green Green
Rizelmine
To heart


I cant find the second series of rizelmine anywhere any help??
, i know its off the subject..
Rhia is offline  
Old 2003-12-23, 16:12   Link #12
Thany
Unfair
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhia
I cant find the second series of rizelmine anywhere any help??
, i know its off the subject..
I don't think most of the eps of RZ 2 came up on Bitorrent.
You should look at one of the fansub that actually fansubbed it (like Honobono) and try to get on their channel on mirc to get it
Thany is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.