AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-08-28, 18:16   Link #41
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I have to reconsider my previous posts from 3 years ago... no... the worst fight was without doubt Sakura to defend Naruto and Sasuke. She was soo pathetic that she had to bite her opponents. For ninja's that has to be the most embarrasing thing to attack someone.
She cried...
I am actually amazed that she didn't yell from the pain.

I am not a girl but.... if i would ever take a beating like that.... cry like that... bite someone like that as a last resort... and survive that. I'd become a second Rock Lee to make up for my shattered pride.
Old 2012-12-07, 13:07   Link #42
homaster
inFORM Decisions

Angry

Naruto Vs Sasuke???
Im wondering when this battle will happen, it seems sasuke is headed elsewhere and his revenge on Konoha is postponed again. When do you think this fight take place? Will it hppen after the war or maube a timeskip will occur and naruto and sasuke will fight as adults. Or will their battle ever happen?? Thoughts?
perharp..
The fight will take place at the very end of the manga, as an epilogue after a huge time skip.

Naruto and Sasuke sit at Ichiraku's Ramen and talk about old times (they're both well into their fifties at this point). They're both moderately drunk, and Naruto does some stupid joke about some embarrassing love triangle accident between Sasuke, Karin and Sakura 25 years ago, which in turn upsets Sasuke, so he shoves his Sake into Naruto's face and he repays the favor by mocking Naruto about Hinata getting fat after he married her.

Naruto loses it, forms a Rasengan and slams it into Sasuke's Ramen, which causes it to splatter all over his clothes. Now Sasuke is seriuosly pissed off as well and both of them get into a drunken brawl which destroys half of Konoha.

Afterwards the Manga ends.what's your opinion?

Last edited by homaster; 2013-01-11 at 03:46.
homaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 00:31   Link #43
Alchemist007
*Author

Favorite manga fight: Naruto vs Pein.

Least favorite anime fight: Naruto vs Pein.

They butchered the art. That's also when I stopped watching the anime altogether. I was just looking forward to that so much and they went ahead and produced that monstrosity.
Old 2012-12-11, 20:51   Link #44
itachi-san314

I don't know. I didn't think the Pain fight was bad in the anime. It had many awesome moments, but I agree that one episode was full of ridiculousness when Naruto went 6 Tails. Up until then, SM Naruto vs Pain was great imo.

My least favorite fight is probably Sasuke vs Orochimaru. I was looking forward to that since basically the start of the series and it was a complete letdown. White Snake Orochi looked really stupid with that hair... just a dumb fight all around. Especially since Orochimaru vs Sarutobi, vs Sannin and vs 4Tail Naruto were such great fights, I assumed that his fight with Sasuke would top even them. I dont care how bad Orochimaru's condition was, Kishi can and does do whatever he wants when it comes to chakra/health deficiency. he could have taken some type of medicine to make him momentarily stronger to fight sasuke. it didnt have to be so lame

Favorite fight is probably Team 7 and 10 vs Hidan and Kakuzu. It was so intense, especially in the anime. Since Asuma just died, I was seriously worried about Kakashi having to protect Ino and Chouji. It was all really badass
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 02:21   Link #45
Taco Bell
Gordita's for Everyone

Deidara vs Sasuke. The fight itself was good but the whole "Lol lightning makes you useless" thing was just stupid.
Taco Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 14:01   Link #46
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuuga Neji View Post
I find topic after topic of, what is your favorite fight and why, yet none of the least favorite.

For me it would me Lee vs Raiga. Simply because the Anime crew did such a poor job with it, When Lee took off his weights in any other fight his speed was unmatched, except for by Sasuke when he faught Garaa. Yet in that fight, when he removed them, he was a slow moving, bad taijutsu fighter, His cartwheels were horrible and he got beat way to quickly. Now that was just a filler episode and if I were to pick one from the 'Cannon' it would have to be, Naruto vs Neji, Naruto only used one main technique, the Kage bushin, an overly used one at that. But the reason I pick that is because after being beaten over and over Naruto knocked Neji down with one uppercut, and that was it, I don't think that's the way it should have gone down, Neji faught Lee many times, and even though Neji always evaded Lee's attacks, he still wouldn't have been ended by one hit. I would love to hear anyone elses opinion on any of the fights.

And on a side note, if you want to list a fight from the manga please use spoiler tags for those who don't read it.
I think that filler was OK but the curry did make Lee's body act like paper with him falling down which was unrealistic. So I can see why you would think its a bad fight but it was funny to watch Lee float around.

I don't consider any of the named characters to have had the worst fight but Tayuya vs Temari could have been longer.

The worst fight would be like a sand fodder ninja fighting a Konoha fodder ninja for a short time with just kunai.

Last edited by TimeMask; 2013-01-04 at 14:44.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 21:54   Link #47
tag1981

Basically any fight that had poor animation. Its about the details. Majority of what's been chosen are the fights that had poor animation.
tag1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 20:04   Link #48
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
Deidara vs Sasuke. The fight itself was good but the whole "Lol lightning makes you useless" thing was just stupid.
That was least favorite as well. WTH point did it serve? Deidara just attacks Sasuke for having the same eyes as Itachi? It was just a random fight that Kishi felt the need to insert to show everyone that we should not forget about Sasuke.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 00:09   Link #49
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
That was least favorite as well. WTH point did it serve?
The fight served the same purpose as the other Akatsuki member fights, killing an Akatsuki member... I for one thought it was a pretty interesting fight; one of the last fights where more technique and strategy are used than over-the-top powers.

Quote:
Deidara just attacks Sasuke for having the same eyes as Itachi? It was just a random fight that Kishi felt the need to insert to show everyone that we should not forget about Sasuke.
It was well known that Akatsuki were trying to close in on Orochimaru, until they learned Sasuke "killed" him, and reasoned that he and his team "taka" would prove problematic. During an Akatsuki meeting, when faced with who to pursue between Naruto and Sasuke, Deidara chose Sasuke because he resented him for being the one to "kill" Orochimaru(which was Deidara and Sasori's prior assignment); not to mention Deidara didn't mind the idea of killing Itachi's little brother, as he still held a grudge against Itachi... Doesn't sound random to me : /
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 02:11   Link #50
itachi-san314

^not only all that, but it also let tobi observe sasuke's fighting skills first hand which he was certainly interested in
Old 2013-01-04, 09:42   Link #51
gibits
Endless

Obito knew what Sasuke was capable of from spying on his fight with Itachi. Deidra was redundant.

I know the reasons that were presented but it is convoluted as hell and really served no Logical point. If Deidra just HAD to die for plot reasons, being killed by Gaara's people made more sense.

Th fact that the explanation was so convoluted just proves that the whole fight was shoehorned in to show case Sasuke. In fact, I think I would have liked it better if Deidra just ran into Sasuke and they got into a fight over something trivial. Anything was better that the "reason" Kishi provided.
Old 2013-01-04, 10:41   Link #52
itachi-san314

Quote:
Obito knew what Sasuke was capable of from spying on his fight with Itachi. Deidra was redundant.
no. the deidara fight happened first. it was the first time tobi saw sasuke fight since his fight at VotE with Naruto pre-timeskip. i'm sure he was curious how sasuke improved and whether he was capable of fighting on itachi's level
Old 2013-01-04, 13:01   Link #53
Midnight Commander

Quote:
In fact, I think I would have liked it better if Deidra just ran into Sasuke and they got into a fight over something trivial. Anything was better that the "reason" Kishi provided.
In other words, you first complained that this fight was randomly inserted into the story, I straightforwardly explain why it wasn't random, and now you state that it would be better if Sasuke “just ran into” Deidara randomly, and fought over something trivial : /

Last edited by Midnight Commander; 2013-01-04 at 13:25.
Old 2013-01-04, 15:37   Link #54
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Commando View Post
In other words, you first complained that this fight was randomly inserted into the story, I straightforwardly explain why it wasn't random, and now you state that it would be better if Sasuke “just ran into” Deidara randomly, and fought over something trivial : /
The explanation wasn't straight forward. It was convoluted. Which just reeks of Kishi trying really hard to justify why this fight had to take place.
The reasoning behind this fight were so poor that them just randomly meeting and offending eachother would have been an improvement. Still bad but better than BS reasoning that we were fed.
Old 2013-01-04, 22:42   Link #55
Midnight Commander

Deidara literally stated that he wanted to be the one to kill Orochimaru, so for his next assignment he decided to kill the man who "stole" that famous kill from him. Whats convoluted about this?
Old 2013-01-04, 22:49   Link #56
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Commando View Post
Deidara wanted to be the one to kill Orochimaru, so for his next assignment he decided to kill the man who "stole" that famous kill; he literally stated this himself. Whats convoluted about this?
I just can't relate to that reasoning, hence a stupid reason and fight for me. If some one does my work for me with no risk to myself, I send them a thank you note, not try to kill them on first sight.
I am fine with dull fights, as long as they serve a point to the plot. This one didn't. Hence I feel it was lame.
Old 2013-01-05, 02:40   Link #57
Midnight Commander

Deidara considers this far more than just “work”, and Sasuke was deemed a risk to Akatsuki since he was directly targeting them for info on Itachi; hence the “leader” making him a mark. Letting him attack their members for info would obviously prove troublesome if he is strong enough to kill a former member.
Old 2013-01-05, 14:59   Link #58
itachi-san314

just adding that it also makes sense for deidara to be tasked with and want to kill orochimaru since he was sasori's partner. they were going to the bridge to meet kabuto after they sealed the ichibi and then would probably have hunted orochimaru after gaining the intel. of course the fight would have happened right there on the bridge since kabuto was turned against them and orochimaru was there, but they didnt know that of course. it was more personal for sasori, but at that time in the story akatsuki members always traveled in pairs and deidara and sasori seemed to always be competing with each other. stealing sasori's kill is something deidara would do. (and actually already attempted when he led naruto away from him at the cave)
Old 2013-01-05, 18:51   Link #59
gibits
Endless

Yeah I know what reason Kishi gave, it was just stupid. You guys might feel that it was perfectly justified but I don't. I found it far fetched and illogical, and just there because Kishi wanted to draw DD vs Sasuke.
Old 2013-01-13, 07:40   Link #60
bowie-sensei

My least favourite fight from the anime is definitely Naruto vs Pain. That battle was supposed to be epic and awesome, but the animators totally fucked up everything. The animation was shit and it looked more like comedy.. Yup, totally ruined.