AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Higurashi

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-12-09, 01:06   Link #401
Roll
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
I rather realese the manga chapter first
At least are you going to release it soon?
Roll is offline  
Old 2007-12-10, 10:39   Link #402
Kristen
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Virginia Tech
In the OP of Higurashi season 1, there is that clip showing Shion and Mion asleep and naked. What is on Mion's back? Is that a birthmark, a scar, a fungus, or what?
__________________
Kristen is offline  
Old 2007-12-10, 10:49   Link #403
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
In the OP of Higurashi season 1, there is that clip showing Shion and Mion asleep and naked. What is on Mion's back? Is that a birthmark, a scar, a fungus, or what?
It's the tattoo of the oni that every Sonozaki head has
__________________
Sterling01 is offline  
Old 2007-12-11, 07:03   Link #404
-PoLLuX-
死体。。。上手にうめられた?
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Hinamizawa Village~
Spoiler for question about watanagashi/meakashi hen:
__________________
-PoLLuX- is offline  
Old 2007-12-11, 07:16   Link #405
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Saitama, Japan
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
^
Spoiler for end of Watanagashi-hen:
Klashikari is online now  
Old 2007-12-11, 14:54   Link #406
Eryops
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
^
Spoiler for end of Watanagashi-hen:
Spoiler for minagoroshi-hen:

Last edited by Klashikari; 2007-12-14 at 16:14. Reason: spoiler tags added
Eryops is offline  
Old 2007-12-11, 15:03   Link #407
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Also you can clearly tell in the watanagashi drama cd that after Keiichi got stabbed by "Mion" his mind was broken
__________________
Sterling01 is offline  
Old 2007-12-13, 18:10   Link #408
Davidj
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by -PoLLuX- View Post
Spoiler for question about watanagashi/meakashi hen:
Spoiler for Keiichi's death:
Davidj is offline  
Old 2007-12-14, 00:51   Link #409
kj1980
kaii~...kana? kana?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by -PoLLuX- View Post
Spoiler for question about watanagashi/meakashi hen:
There's a reason why we posted TIPS as the episodes progressed to answer questions like these. Feel free to utilize them. The answer to your question is here: TIP #113
kj1980 is offline  
Old 2007-12-14, 07:11   Link #410
-PoLLuX-
死体。。。上手にうめられた?
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Hinamizawa Village~
Thanks, but another question, I have a link which shows a few screen shots of the Higurashi Movie with all the actors, but then I see some p0rn screen shots. Is it really true that The Higurashi Movie is going to have all of that in it? Also, am I allowed to post the link in this thread? Since it may be inappropriate for some people.
__________________
-PoLLuX- is offline  
Old 2007-12-14, 07:28   Link #411
Eryops
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by -PoLLuX- View Post
Thanks, but another question, I have a link which shows a few screen shots of the Higurashi Movie with all the actors, but then I see some p0rn screen shots. Is it really true that The Higurashi Movie is going to have all of that in it? Also, am I allowed to post the link in this thread? Since it may be inappropriate for some people.
I think you are confusing 'Higurashi ga naku koro ni', which is a cosplay porn flick (here's a worksafe sample for those curious), with the actual Higurashi movie. The two have nothing to do with one another and 07th Expansion played no part in that video's creation.
Eryops is offline  
Old 2007-12-14, 15:39   Link #412
-PoLLuX-
死体。。。上手にうめられた?
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Hinamizawa Village~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryops View Post
I think you are confusing 'Higurashi ga naku koro ni', which is a cosplay porn flick (here's a worksafe sample for those curious), with the actual Higurashi movie. The two have nothing to do with one another and 07th Expansion played no part in that video's creation.
Ok, thank you I understand now.
__________________
-PoLLuX- is offline  
Old 2007-12-19, 16:34   Link #413
Featherine B.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Home of the froggies, aka Furansu
Age: 20
Spoiler for Frederica:


According to some,
Spoiler for Kai Episode 24:


I don't care if it involves any big spoilers, I just want to know a little bit about who or what she is supposed to be.

Last edited by Featherine B.; 2007-12-19 at 16:47.
Featherine B. is offline  
Old 2007-12-19, 17:44   Link #414
Eryops
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
I know the reason for the name Frederica, but "Berkastel" ?...
She's probably named after Bernkastel-Kues, a German city that's very famous for its wines. And you know what Rika likes to drink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
According to some,
Spoiler for Kai Episode 24:
This post should help you understand the connection.
Spoiler:
Eryops is offline  
Old 2007-12-19, 18:09   Link #415
Featherine B.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Home of the froggies, aka Furansu
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryops View Post
She's probably named after Bernkastel-Kues, a German city that's very famous for its wines. And you know what Rika likes to drink.
Oh... That makes sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryops View Post
This post should help you understand the connection.
Spoiler:
I think I get it. So,
Spoiler:


Lastly,
Spoiler:
Featherine B. is offline  
Old 2007-12-19, 18:43   Link #416
Eryops
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
I think I get it. So,
Spoiler:
She says Miyoko could be said to have received her miracle in advance, so my guess is that she had a hand in that happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Lastly,
Spoiler:
That's the million dollar question.

I'd suggest having a look at the recent posts in the Higurashi Discussion thread from here onwards, as that's what's currently discussed there.
Eryops is offline  
Old 2007-12-19, 19:25   Link #417
Featherine B.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Home of the froggies, aka Furansu
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryops View Post
That's the million dollar question.

I'd suggest having a look at the recent posts in the Higurashi Discussion thread from here onwards, as that's what's currently discussed there.
As you suggested, I took a look at the discussion, and... It really is insane . I would never think of Higurashi the way I used to if it were true...

Spoiler for Game:

Thanks for answering my questions .
Featherine B. is offline  
Old 2007-12-19, 19:59   Link #418
unasuvas
Follower of Lambdadelta
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Southern California
Age: 23
There's this one little question that's been bugging me for a while. Sorry if it's already been answered but...

I thought I knew all the characters in this series and then the silver-haired lady appears to Takano in episode 17 of Kai and appears in a few more episodes afterwards. I've heard her name as Takagi and Nomura. But still, just who is this lady?
__________________
unasuvas is offline  
Old 2007-12-19, 21:34   Link #419
kingsky123
Higurashi fan.
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by unasuvas View Post
There's this one little question that's been bugging me for a while. Sorry if it's already been answered but...

I thought I knew all the characters in this series and then the silver-haired lady appears to Takano in episode 17 of Kai and appears in a few more episodes afterwards. I've heard her name as Takagi and Nomura. But still, just who is this lady?
just some government faction person that wants to use the research as leverage
kingsky123 is offline  
Old 2007-12-19, 21:38   Link #420
kj1980
kaii~...kana? kana?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by unasuvas View Post
There's this one little question that's been bugging me for a while. Sorry if it's already been answered but...

I thought I knew all the characters in this series and then the silver-haired lady appears to Takano in episode 17 of Kai and appears in a few more episodes afterwards. I've heard her name as Takagi and Nomura. But still, just who is this lady?
It's Gin-sama in her human form!!

We don't know who this person is or even if those are her real names. But considering that she holds enough importance to be driven around in a limo with a car-phone in 1983 and has the power alter the reports to the PM of Japan, you can say she is someone who wields a lot of political connections...
kj1980 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.