AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Higurashi

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-03-27, 12:52   Link #1481
moichispa
Endless witch
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Age: 25
A quesion for people who played Kizuna. No spoilers .

How is the Japanese level on them. I means, it use all the necesary kanji or it have some difficilt words.

As a Japanese student I want to read them someday. I'm just in the 1st year (of 8) so I know that I will be not able to play it right now. I will wait the time needed.
__________________
moichispa is offline  
Old 2010-03-27, 17:03   Link #1482
snsninja
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Question about Meakashi-hen in the SN:

Spoiler for Meakashi-hen in the SN and Rika:
Spoiler for Meakashi-hen in the SN and Rika:
Thanks in advance to whoever awnsers this!
snsninja is offline  
Old 2010-03-27, 22:28   Link #1483
WarriorKK
天下御免の園崎詩・魅音
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: ベトナム
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to WarriorKK Send a message via Skype™ to WarriorKK
Quote:
Originally Posted by snsninja View Post
Spoiler for Meakashi-hen in the SN and Rika:
Thanks in advance to whoever awnsers this!
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/16487/24
You mean this scene?
__________________

IRC Server: Quarknet - Channel: #higurashi or #hidebu - Time: 22:00-1:00 (GMT+7) - Language: Tiếng Việt/English/日本語
Higurashi Daybreak Wikia (V)
WarriorKK is offline  
Old 2010-03-28, 00:59   Link #1484
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Down under...
Quote:
Originally Posted by moichispa View Post
A quesion for people who played Kizuna. No spoilers .

How is the Japanese level on them. I means, it use all the necesary kanji or it have some difficilt words.

As a Japanese student I want to read them someday. I'm just in the 1st year (of 8) so I know that I will be not able to play it right now. I will wait the time needed.
You need a pretty good level of reading kanji to fully understand the story. Hell, I don't even have a very good knowledge of Japanese and I'm just rushing through it, and trying to understand what's going on...
__________________
Uzume Tennouboshi / Orange Heart (Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II)
"Make sure you do a good job with your life's blueprint." - Kanna Makino
blaze0041 is offline  
Old 2010-03-28, 01:33   Link #1485
Dante of the Inferno
Turnin' the Tables
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Where dimensions collide...
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorKK View Post
Well now, that is decidedly different.

Spoiler for Thoughts:
__________________
I'm not afraid of tomorrowI'm only scared of myself
Dante of the Inferno is offline  
Old 2010-03-29, 03:04   Link #1486
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante of the Inferno View Post
Well now, that is decidedly different.

Spoiler for Thoughts:
Spoiler for up to the end of Kai:
__________________
risingstar3110 is online now  
Old 2010-03-29, 04:40   Link #1487
Dante of the Inferno
Turnin' the Tables
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Where dimensions collide...
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Spoiler for up to the end of Kai:
Spoiler for Counter:
__________________
I'm not afraid of tomorrowI'm only scared of myself
Dante of the Inferno is offline  
Old 2010-03-29, 12:09   Link #1488
rogerpepitone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Send a message via Yahoo to rogerpepitone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante of the Inferno View Post
Well now, that is decidedly different.

Spoiler for Thoughts:
Spoiler:
rogerpepitone is offline  
Old 2010-03-29, 12:48   Link #1489
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ImaginaryLand
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerpepitone View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________

momobunny is offline  
Old 2010-03-29, 17:59   Link #1490
Joly
モエカステル
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: カケラの海
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maho Momo View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by snsninja View Post
Spoiler for Meakashi-hen in the SN and Rika:
Thanks in advance to whoever awnsers this!
Spoiler:
Joly is offline  
Old 2010-04-06, 18:15   Link #1491
Lishy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
(Yay, first post! ^_^)

Does anyone know where to get the original music of the Japanese Higurashi VN?
I own the Japanese version of Higurashi Kai (Which has the mp3s for that version) and the mangagamer versions, but not the original. However, I really love the original music a lot.

Someone uploaded the original VN music awhile ago, however he has yet to respond in regards to the original music, and I'm dying to listen to the original Higurashi BGM in their untouched quality, not b0rked by youtube videos.

If it isn't against the rules, have a download link to the original VN music or know where I can find the OST?
Lishy is offline  
Old 2010-04-06, 20:38   Link #1492
WarriorKK
天下御免の園崎詩・魅音
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: ベトナム
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to WarriorKK Send a message via Skype™ to WarriorKK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lishy View Post
(Yay, first post! ^_^)

Does anyone know where to get the original music of the Japanese Higurashi VN?
I own the Japanese version of Higurashi Kai (Which has the mp3s for that version) and the mangagamer versions, but not the original. However, I really love the original music a lot.

Someone uploaded the original VN music awhile ago, however he has yet to respond in regards to the original music, and I'm dying to listen to the original Higurashi BGM in their untouched quality, not b0rked by youtube videos.

If it isn't against the rules, have a download link to the original VN music or know where I can find the OST?
Go to Isohunt.
__________________

IRC Server: Quarknet - Channel: #higurashi or #hidebu - Time: 22:00-1:00 (GMT+7) - Language: Tiếng Việt/English/日本語
Higurashi Daybreak Wikia (V)
WarriorKK is offline  
Old 2010-04-06, 23:34   Link #1493
Lishy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I just tried looking on ISOhunt. Unfortunately, all I could find anywhere is the Kai OST, PS2 OST, and anime OST unfortunately.
Lishy is offline  
Old 2010-04-08, 20:36   Link #1494
Cifer
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Hi everybody,
I hope nobody asked this yet (it would have been pretty time consuming to read through all 70 pages :s) and probably only people who played the VN will be able to answer it if at all.

In the last episode of Kai, at the very end Takano's parents are saved by Bernkastel (who is the collective conscience of all Rikas in all worlds, is that correct?) This made me wonder:

How is the connection between the worlds? The happy end we see in the final episode is one world, and the world where Tanako doesn't lose her parents has to be another one. So even if there is a happy end in the anime, there should still be many other worlds with different outcomes. If so I don't think that you could call it a happy end overall.
Or do the worlds not exist at the same time? If so and there is only one Rika how can it be that she starts at the same day in each world but still people know her already?

I know you canít apply logic to that kind of story, but if anything is explained anywhere in the VN Iíd appreciate to know.

Thanks!
Cifer is offline  
Old 2010-04-08, 21:50   Link #1495
Goat-Kun
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cifer View Post
Hi everybody,
I hope nobody asked this yet (it would have been pretty time consuming to read through all 70 pages :s) and probably only people who played the VN will be able to answer it if at all.

In the last episode of Kai, at the very end Takano's parents are saved by Bernkastel (who is the collective conscience of all Rikas in all worlds, is that correct?) This made me wonder:

How is the connection between the worlds? The happy end we see in the final episode is one world, and the world where Tanako doesn't lose her parents has to be another one. So even if there is a happy end in the anime, there should still be many other worlds with different outcomes. If so I don't think that you could call it a happy end overall.
Or do the worlds not exist at the same time? If so and there is only one Rika how can it be that she starts at the same day in each world but still people know her already?

I know you can’t apply logic to that kind of story, but if anything is explained anywhere in the VN I’d appreciate to know.

Thanks!
Spoiler for Matsuribayashi-hen:


It is also not fully known if there can be more than one Rika struggling against fate, Ryukishi hasn't stated so. But a certain Anthology book (That I can't remember, sorry) had a storyline that had two different worlds with struggling Rikas.

Last edited by Goat-Kun; 2010-04-08 at 21:52. Reason: Small mistake ^3^
Goat-Kun is offline  
Old 2010-04-08, 22:38   Link #1496
Dante of the Inferno
Turnin' the Tables
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Where dimensions collide...
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat-Kun View Post
Spoiler for Matsuribayashi-hen:


It is also not fully known if there can be more than one Rika struggling against fate, Ryukishi hasn't stated so. But a certain Anthology book (That I can't remember, sorry) had a storyline that had two different worlds with struggling Rikas.
Spoiler for Adding to the Insanity:
__________________
I'm not afraid of tomorrowI'm only scared of myself
Dante of the Inferno is offline  
Old 2010-04-09, 06:21   Link #1497
Cifer
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Okay, that's what I meant, so it's indeed mentioned there are many Rikas at the same time. But there is one Rika that keeps her memory and replaces one of the other Rika's after another... so what is Bernkastel then? I mean wouldn't those two be the same then, if both have everything Rika experienced in their mind?

Anyway, I don't think it's possible to really get an explanation to your last statement since I guess it's also never mentioned whether Hanyu is always with "core Rika" or if she's present in all of the Rika's world. Also, maybe the other Rikas' live happily and would never have to deal with the stuff she has to deal with, maybe only if core Rika replaces them things start being like they are in the anime?
Cifer is offline  
Old 2010-04-09, 14:40   Link #1498
Joly
モエカステル
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: カケラの海
I don't have an answer to your question, but the story that everyone's referring to is Yukiwatashi-hen. It's in Volume 7 of Kataribanashi-hen.

Spoiler for Question about Kotohogushi-hen story/characters (for those that are playing Kizuna IV/spoilers):
Joly is offline  
Old 2010-04-18, 01:26   Link #1499
Thunder Book
Endless Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Spoiler for Last Anime Arc:
Thunder Book is offline  
Old 2010-04-18, 03:35   Link #1500
Dante of the Inferno
Turnin' the Tables
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Where dimensions collide...
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Book View Post
Spoiler for Last Anime Arc:
Spoiler for Answer:
__________________
I'm not afraid of tomorrowI'm only scared of myself
Dante of the Inferno is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.