AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Higurashi

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-10, 21:39   Link #541
Nabiki Asakura
Order Maiden
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Nabiki Asakura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mint Kashiro View Post
My Deformation Maniac Figure Collection set 1 came in today. They're all so adorable, and really quite heavy! In fact, while they're about the same height as my Kaito Nedoroid, the head is slightly bigger and the body/features are slightly smaller. The head can turn too.

Spoiler for Pictures:

You have a Kaito figure, I hate you!

I'm capitalist. I can make (R)$400 in one month, but I haven't variation of things to buy, so I always end spending my money in mangás. If i was in another country, I would for sure buy all higurashi figures in 3 months or less

.....unfortunally, I'm not ._.

Old 2009-03-10, 22:36   Link #542
Mint Kashiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabiki Asakura View Post
You have a Kaito figure, I hate you!

I'm capitalist. I can make (R)$400 in one month, but I haven't variation of things to buy, so I always end spending my money in mangás. If i was in another country, I would for sure buy all higurashi figures in 3 months or less

.....unfortunally, I'm not ._.
Hehehe, I told myself that if they were ever to release any sort of Kaito figure, ever, I would have to get it. When I saw this little guy for preorder, I was there.
My Kaito need is fulfilled. X3
Old 2009-03-10, 23:06   Link #543
Nemu

Quote:
My Deformation Maniac Figure Collection set 1 came in today. They're all so adorable, and really quite heavy! In fact, while they're about the same height as my Kaito Nedoroid, the head is slightly bigger and the body/features are slightly smaller. The head can turn too.

Spoiler for Pictures:

Also, is anyone sure what this is?
http://hlj.com/product/YUJ98016
I have it preordered, but they have no images XD A search turns up this: http://www.kidnemo.com/index.php?mai...oducts_id=6343 but the price difference is so big! Is it really the same set? The HLJ link says a box of 8, and the KidNemo link says a box of 10 and they have different estimated release dates, so I'm guessing not, but they're both by Yujin?

Also, Spring's Shion waitress figure is still on sale for just over 800 yen at HLJ. She came in with my chibis and I'm enjoying her quite a bit. She's so cute! Too bad the green of her hair seems to come off on EVERYTHING, and it was so easy to break her staff. None of the parts like to fit together very well. It's a shame.
Those are really cute! ^^

I might post some pictures of my Rena figure. ^^

Signature by ganbaru
Old 2009-03-11, 02:00   Link #544
HigurashinoUmineko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistypearl View Post
Nice, what does Hanyuu look like?
HERE IT IS!!

Last edited by HigurashinoUmineko; 2009-03-11 at 02:02. Reason: Mistake
Old 2009-03-12, 10:20   Link #545
Mistypearl
Whack and Unwrap!

ZOMGSOCUTE<3

I wanna take it home with me T__T
Thanks for the picture!
Old 2009-03-14, 09:57   Link #546
ShiiChan
Killer loli xD

Send a message via MSN to ShiiChan
there r these figs I wanted of Hanyuu and Rika...
Spoiler for piccs:

but it says out of stock T.T
Old 2009-03-17, 07:00   Link #547
Mint Kashiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiiChan View Post
there r these figs I wanted of Hanyuu and Rika...
Spoiler for piccs:

but it says out of stock T.T
Add them to your wishlist, e2046 will get back to you once they come in stock. I don't think the figures were actually released yet, so they should have some once the preorder is finished.

Be aware that they are garage kits though. They do involve a good amount of assembly. (painting, sanding, piecing together. Oh, what fun!)
Old 2009-03-17, 12:55   Link #548
Dante of the Inferno
Turnin' the Tables

Quote:
Add them to your wishlist, e2046 will get back to you once they come in stock. I don't think the figures were actually released yet, so they should have some once the preorder is finished.

Be aware that they are garage kits though. They do involve a good amount of assembly. (painting, sanding, piecing together. Oh, what fun!)
Considering that they are works of art, I'd say the reward far outweighs the cost of labor.
Old 2009-03-18, 10:54   Link #549
ShiiChan
Killer loli xD

Quote:

thankie, good idea ^^
I love painting and these kind of stuff, so it must be fun ^^
Old 2009-03-19, 13:42   Link #550
Eryops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiiChan View Post
thankie, good idea ^^
I love painting and these kind of stuff, so it must be fun ^^
Be warned that if you don't have experience with constructing and painting them, they can end up looking less than ideal. And you'll also need to buy paint, glue, etc to actually assemble them.
Old 2009-03-20, 15:33   Link #551
ShiiChan
Killer loli xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryops View Post
Be warned that if you don't have experience with constructing and painting them, they can end up looking less than ideal. And you'll also need to buy paint, glue, etc to actually assemble them.
yehh, I know, my friend is painting resin kits all day xD she is a totally fan, so she could help me ^^
Old 2009-03-20, 21:22   Link #552
Ankoku-chan

Send a message via Yahoo to Ankoku-chan
Quote:

Spoiler for Pictures:

Also, is anyone sure what this is?
http://hlj.com/product/YUJ98016
I have it preordered, but they have no images XD A search turns up this: http://www.kidnemo.com/index.php?mai...oducts_id=6343 but the price difference is so big! Is it really the same set? The HLJ link says a box of 8, and the KidNemo link says a box of 10 and they have different estimated release dates, so I'm guessing not, but they're both by Yujin?

Also, Spring's Shion waitress figure is still on sale for just over 800 yen at HLJ. She came in with my chibis and I'm enjoying her quite a bit. She's so cute! Too bad the green of her hair seems to come off on EVERYTHING, and it was so easy to break her staff. None of the parts like to fit together very well. It's a shame.
Just for the record, the Bunny Haruhi you have in the background is a bootleg. Sorry if you already know, it's just that there's nothing worse than a person who doesn't know that they have a bootleg ):
Old 2009-03-21, 15:50   Link #553
ShiiChan
Killer loli xD

can sy tell me what is exactly this? ^^"
Old 2009-03-21, 17:40   Link #554
Mint Kashiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankoku-chan View Post
Just for the record, the Bunny Haruhi you have in the background is a bootleg. Sorry if you already know, it's just that there's nothing worse than a person who doesn't know that they have a bootleg ):
Yeah, I know. =) It was a gift (and the original figure was rare enough that I'd probably never stand a chance of obtaining it). Thanks for the concern though! It's quite obvious when she likes to wobble out of her stand. |D; I'm not a huge fan of bootlegs at all, but a couple have slipped into my collection over the years.
Old 2009-03-21, 19:09   Link #555
Renan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HigurashinoUmineko View Post
HERE IT IS!!

Oh my God, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. MUST GET!!!
Old 2009-03-25, 00:26   Link #556
Desiree Disaster
Keiichi Fangirl ♥

Send a message via MSN to Desiree Disaster Send a message via Yahoo to Desiree Disaster
I've seen the artbooks on eBay and I really want to buy them all, but I'm curious to know if it's worth it. I've seen most (if not all) of the pictures in the image thread already and have them stored on my computer...

How many of you own the artbooks? Are they worth it?

Thanks in advance for your help...
Old 2009-03-25, 08:55   Link #557
Eryops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desiree Disaster View Post
How many of you own the artbooks? Are they worth it?
I have this artbook. Whether it's worth it is completely subjective I think. I like owning this but your mileage may vary. The question to ask is whether you like buying merchandise from a franchise you like.
Old 2009-03-25, 20:32   Link #558
xxangelchanxx
>:3

Send a message via MSN to xxangelchanxx
Sorry if i may go off topic but am i the only one that ordered that rena figure off toyslogic and is wondering why they are alwas extending the realese date?
Old 2009-03-26, 20:10   Link #559
TsukasaTetris
Orenji~

Toyslogic has always seemed to delay thier stuff a lot, I think it has something to do with their suppliers.
Old 2009-03-29, 19:59   Link #560
Nemu

I got three Rena figures and one Rika figure from my Birthday. ^^

Here are some pictures of them.:
Spoiler for Images:

They are really cute! ^^

Here is a picture of all my Higurashi figures together.:
Spoiler for Image:

I love them. ^^

Signature by ganbaru
Closed Thread