AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Higurashi

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-07-13, 09:34   Link #641
becky-chan
i smell tasty nom noms..
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canada
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by kairi10116 View Post
I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but does anyone know where to get this Rena plush through an import website?
http://www.movic.jp/index.php?ctrl=sheet&code=2823
hunt around Yahoo Japan Autions,use Goody-Japan.com to translate it,that's the only place I think it would be
__________________
becky-chan is offline  
Old 2009-07-20, 22:02   Link #642
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
I was wondering what was the difference between this item: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=FCBP-103 and this item: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=FG-8015

Both of them have different prices, could anyone tell me which one is the product(Oyashiro Edition) displayed on this page: http://www.oyashirosama.com/web/rei/product/dvd5.htm


All for Hanyuu.....<3
goombas is offline  
Old 2009-07-21, 00:25   Link #643
luxor777
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
is there a way to upload an image without it being on a website?

also, the image i want to upload is of a figure of mion that i saw on yahoo japan awhile back, however, it sortof contains nudity (topless--sortof). im wondering if its an official fidure or not. Its looks really good but i havent found it anywhere on the web since it disappeared off yahoo japan.
luxor777 is offline  
Old 2009-07-21, 03:35   Link #644
Dante of the Inferno
Turnin' the Tables
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Where dimensions collide...
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxor777 View Post
is there a way to upload an image without it being on a website?

also, the image i want to upload is of a figure of mion that i saw on yahoo japan awhile back, however, it sortof contains nudity (topless--sortof). im wondering if its an official fidure or not. Its looks really good but i havent found it anywhere on the web since it disappeared off yahoo japan.
All images need to be linked from a photo site. You can either sign up for an account on one of them (they're almost all free), or you can e-mail/PM the image file to someone on here, and they can upload it onto their photo site.
__________________
I'm not afraid of tomorrowI'm only scared of myself
Dante of the Inferno is offline  
Old 2009-07-21, 04:21   Link #645
Eryops
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by goombas View Post
I was wondering what was the difference between this item: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=FCBP-103 and this item: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=FG-8015
The one called Oyashiro Edition is the one with the dakimakura. The cheaper one is the simple collector's edition which comes with the desktop pet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxor777 View Post
is there a way to upload an image without it being on a website?
Use ImageShack.
Eryops is offline  
Old 2009-07-22, 14:14   Link #646
Kishin
Hanyuu's #1 Fan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryops View Post
The one called Oyashiro Edition is the one with the dakimakura. The cheaper one is the simple collector's edition which comes with the desktop pet.
This one says that it's the oyashiro edition but for $50 US it seems too cheap :/ will it still come with the dakimakura? Also does the Oyashiro edition also come with the desktop pet or is it only the collector's edition?
Kishin is offline  
Old 2009-07-23, 05:45   Link #647
Eryops
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishin View Post
This one says that it's the oyashiro edition but for $50 US it seems too cheap :/ will it still come with the dakimakura? Also does the Oyashiro edition also come with the desktop pet or is it only the collector's edition?
50? It says its price is $104.90. And the Oyashiro edition does not include the desktop pet. Only the collector's edition does. But yes, the Oyashiro edition does come with the dakimakura.
Eryops is offline  
Old 2009-07-23, 11:38   Link #648
Kishin
Hanyuu's #1 Fan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 20
haha until yesterday it said 49.95, guess they corrected overnight
Kishin is offline  
Old 2009-07-23, 18:56   Link #649
Narokath
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
http://tomopop.com/higurashi-s-rika-...eep-8160.phtml

I don't think I'll find this and I would probably mess up the paint job...

I really really hope that Wave release the rest of the cast to compliment the Rika / Hanyuu they are releasing as I find the lack of decently scaled PVC's in the series pretty upsetting.

Also, I can't find a Shion Deformation ANYWHERE! Can someone point me to where one may be ?
Narokath is offline  
Old 2009-07-24, 00:05   Link #650
Dante of the Inferno
Turnin' the Tables
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Where dimensions collide...
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narokath View Post
http://tomopop.com/higurashi-s-rika-...eep-8160.phtml

I don't think I'll find this and I would probably mess up the paint job...

I really really hope that Wave release the rest of the cast to compliment the Rika / Hanyuu they are releasing as I find the lack of decently scaled PVC's in the series pretty upsetting.

Also, I can't find a Shion Deformation ANYWHERE! Can someone point me to where one may be ?
Rika and Satoko Figures

Outstanding.
__________________
I'm not afraid of tomorrowI'm only scared of myself
Dante of the Inferno is offline  
Old 2009-07-24, 00:11   Link #651
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ImaginaryLand
Age: 24
Oh my god, those figures are stunning. I wish I could get the Rika one, it's so beautiful. *w*
__________________

momobunny is offline  
Old 2009-07-24, 06:34   Link #652
Eryops
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narokath View Post
http://tomopop.com/higurashi-s-rika-...eep-8160.phtml

I don't think I'll find this and I would probably mess up the paint job...
Same here. That completed one looks nice, but if I tried to put one together it would end up a mess. That's why I stick with PVC figurines even if they usually are of somewhat lower quality.
Eryops is offline  
Old 2009-07-25, 16:34   Link #653
Kairazai
that damn Higu fan.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SoCal
Hee hee hee.

Mind if I join? C:

Found some weird figures~

http://www.yesasia.com/us/when-they-...0-en/info.html

They're less expensive than the original figures. >_>"

I apologize if they were already posted. .__.
Kairazai is offline  
Old 2009-07-26, 00:15   Link #654
Dante of the Inferno
Turnin' the Tables
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Where dimensions collide...
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairazai View Post
http://www.yesasia.com/us/when-they-...0-en/info.html

They're less expensive than the original figures.

And for good reason. Those color schemes are downright awful.
__________________
I'm not afraid of tomorrowI'm only scared of myself
Dante of the Inferno is offline  
Old 2009-07-28, 15:29   Link #655
Narokath
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I just opened my Deformation Box from Daybreak Portable... with the intention of getting all 5 of the characters either rare or normal versions XD

The contents, held absolutely no Satoko. Which is kind of an upset, she isnt a character I really like but having the character set would be nice. But low and behold I didn't get any doubles, thats right! No doubles. I got the rare and regular edition of all the other characters XD

I'm buying the Satoko's off ebay.
Narokath is offline  
Old 2009-07-31, 03:21   Link #656
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: France - Metz
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Remember the Arcade Mah Jong Game arcade of Higurashi?
It got ported on PSP
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/183/183050/
IchiKyo is offline  
Old 2009-07-31, 04:28   Link #657
Dante of the Inferno
Turnin' the Tables
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Where dimensions collide...
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo View Post
Remember the Arcade Mah Jong Game arcade of Higurashi?
It got ported on PSP
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/183/183050/
Really diggin' those images. Thanks.
__________________
I'm not afraid of tomorrowI'm only scared of myself
Dante of the Inferno is offline  
Old 2009-07-31, 05:23   Link #658
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 27
For those really interested, preordering the limited edition pack will give you a drama CD and most importantly, a Dakimakura, scroll down to see the print.
__________________
No longer a NEET so I'll not be online as often.
Ignore gender and kick sexuality to the curb!
I'm a big mecha fan, who keeps playing the SRW series.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline  
Old 2009-07-31, 19:28   Link #659
Mint Kashiro
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairazai View Post
Hee hee hee.

Mind if I join? C:

Found some weird figures~

http://www.yesasia.com/us/when-they-...0-en/info.html

They're less expensive than the original figures. >_>"

I apologize if they were already posted. .__.
The original figures in that set are much cheaper if you get them off of Yahoo Japan Auctions. The duty fees from whichever bidding service, and all the shipping might bring the cost up though. Snagged mine for 960 yen for a whole box (you can see the box opening pictures a few pages back to see what I got) plus shipping within japan (about 2200 yen) and then shipping to my house (another 1300 yen or so). Can't remember what duty fees I paid on the box, but that's still cheaper than those horrible alternate colors. XD

I'm on vacation in the USA right now, so I'm only just requesting that my other box of figures gets shipped. They should be there when I get home. X3
Then I will probably call it quits on Higurashi figures after my deformation Keiichi gets here. ..probably. Depends if there is more Miyo on the horizon.
Mint Kashiro is offline  
Old 2009-08-01, 12:22   Link #660
Kishin
Hanyuu's #1 Fan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 20
So where is the best site to buy Oyashiro Edition File.5? The cost overrides shipping time for me as long as it isnt a ridiculous month long shipping lol.. Aswell as that, where would I buy a dakimakura pillow to go inside the Hanyuu dakimakura cover? For cheap of course, as you can tell, I'm on a budget
Kishin is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.