AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Higurashi

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-16, 05:07   Link #701
KoiYuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joly View Post
... I blew so much of my money on Higurashi merchandise over there. Mostly for the mikuji and the Daybreak Portable figurines. Ugh, I was so annoyed that there was a SECOND booth hiding in the middle of the Dealer's Room that was selling them for a better price than the booth near the front entrance. I was too late to figure that out... orz;

At AX '09, there was a Battler, Shannon, Kanon, and Ange cosplayer. I saw them at the When They Cry cosplay gathering. :3
I got my Daybreak figures for about $30 for all of them from the DesuNation booth, I think.. and then that Hanyuu figure that I got near the entrance was $15. OTL I saw the Rika/Rena/Shion/Mion figures somewhere in the middle though, but I ran out of money.

I didn't know there was a gathering. ;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snickripep View Post
... *WANT*
Yeah, I was happy to get that one.
Old 2009-09-16, 18:41   Link #702
Joly
モエカステル

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoiYuki View Post
I got my Daybreak figures for about $30 for all of them from the DesuNation booth, I think.. and then that Hanyuu figure that I got near the entrance was $15. OTL I saw the Rika/Rena/Shion/Mion figures somewhere in the middle though, but I ran out of money.

I didn't know there was a gathering. ;;
Ah, yes! That's the booth I wanted to buy from, but it was too late. I did manage to get the normal versions but for a ridiculously high price. I wanted to get both the normal versions and rare versions, but I was out of money. I wanted the Ryukishi07 art style figure of Rika, but the ones that they had were only Rena, Satoko, and Mion, I think? Can't remember.

The gathering was on Friday. I usually check the AX Cosplay.com forums for announcements. There will be one next year too, if you want to try to make it to that one!
Old 2009-09-17, 01:41   Link #703
KoiYuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joly View Post
Ah, yes! That's the booth I wanted to buy from, but it was too late. I did manage to get the normal versions but for a ridiculously high price. I wanted to get both the normal versions and rare versions, but I was out of money. I wanted the Ryukishi07 art style figure of Rika, but the ones that they had were only Rena, Satoko, and Mion, I think? Can't remember.

The gathering was on Friday. I usually check the AX Cosplay.com forums for announcements. There will be one next year too, if you want to try to make it to that one!
I remember on the first day they had all of them, including the Rena in the white dress one. I remember wanting to buy that one, but the guy said I had to buy the rest of the set, so I didn't..

I do have Rika & regular Rena figures in that style though.

I'm definately going if there's an Umineko gathering next year, since my friends and I will be cosplaying as the witches. <3
Old 2009-09-17, 07:21   Link #704
Natsumi_Kimiyoshi

Question Natsumi Merchandise?

Can some one help me out please? I'm trying to make it a goal to own everything Natsumi a appeared in or any products involving her in any way (aside from 18+ stuff).

As far as I know, this is all she has going for her:

Books: Her 2 manga volumes, the premier book, the Utsutsu omake, The "cases" and similar anthologies. Does any one know if she ever shows up (even a cameo) in Kataribanashi-Hen? If so, do you know which volume/chapter? And as for the case anthologies, I have 14, 15 and 16, which I got becuase she was on the cover. Does anyone know which of the other cases she shows up in?

Games: Daybreak Kai for PC, Daybreak & Mega Edition for PSP, the DS games, Matsuri.

Stuff: The only thing I've seen outside of the above catagories is a bookmark on a Japanese website a looooong time ago, which I'm sad to say I don't have. Does anyone know where I can get this, or what other things she has?

Thank you very much!
Old 2009-09-17, 16:43   Link #705
Natsumi_Kimiyoshi

Well, I ended up finding the thing I thought was a bookmark, it turns out it's some kind of cell phone strap or something. Anyways, I found it on yahoo.jp which I've never used before and I was wondering if someone could explain to me how to buy this? Or maybe help me find it on a differnt websote? http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=
Old 2009-09-17, 18:55   Link #706
Shinguji
Constantly Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsumi_Kimiyoshi View Post
Well, I ended up finding the thing I thought was a bookmark, it turns out it's some kind of cell phone strap or something. Anyways, I found it on yahoo.jp which I've never used before and I was wondering if someone could explain to me how to buy this? Or maybe help me find it on a differnt websote? http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=
It is a cell-phone strap. (I have a Shion/Rika one myself.)

As for Yahoo.jp, if you scrolled down a little on that same page, you'd see this:
Quote:
About shipping internationally:

Although I don't ship internationally in principle, I ship internationally in only case that you get the permission from me before bid.

About how to apply the permission of shipping internationally, the detail appears on the following web page.

http://www.geocities.jp/kyogokutakamasa2/forabroad.html
I'd check that link out and see if that helps solve your question.

Last edited by Shinguji; 2009-09-17 at 20:32.
Old 2009-09-17, 19:55   Link #707
Natsumi_Kimiyoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinguji View Post
It is a cell-phone strap. (I have a Shion/Rika one myself.)

As for Yahoo.jp, if you scrolled down a little on that same page, you'd see this:

I'd check that link out and see if that helps solve your question.
Based on that link it seems I need a yahoo japan account. Can some one tell me how to make one?
Old 2009-09-17, 20:00   Link #708
Natsumi_Kimiyoshi

Also, I have purchased several packs of the lycee trading cards but never got a card that had anything to do with Natsumi. Does any one know if she has a card and what # and rarity level it would be?
Old 2009-09-17, 20:37   Link #709
Shinguji
Constantly Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsumi_Kimiyoshi View Post
Based on that link it seems I need a yahoo japan account. Can some one tell me how to make one?
Found this tutorial. ^^
Old 2009-09-17, 20:59   Link #710
Natsumi_Kimiyoshi

Thank you very much Yahoo japan has really opened my eyes (and my mouth becuase i'm drooling over all the stuff) 2198 results came up for ひぐらしのなく頃に and alot of the prices seem really good. I think people should really take a look at it.
Old 2009-09-17, 22:32   Link #711
KoiYuki

Natsumi, can you stop double/triple posting? xD; There's an edit button for a reason...

But anyway, I think I might have seen some kind of Natsumi figure at one point, but if I did, it was probably custom. D;
Old 2009-09-19, 10:50   Link #712
ichigo_m
Melting - Just because I

Send a message via AIM to ichigo_m Send a message via Yahoo to ichigo_m Send a message via Skype™ to ichigo_m
Rena swimsuit figure announced.

http://ga.sbcr.jp/mreport/013713/
Old 2009-09-19, 11:06   Link #713
07th_Expansion_FAN
Witch-Hunter

yay! Rena's awesome!! Reina Fanboy here. XD
Old 2009-09-19, 11:22   Link #714
ichigo_m
Melting - Just because I

Send a message via AIM to ichigo_m Send a message via Yahoo to ichigo_m Send a message via Skype™ to ichigo_m
OHMIGOSH I think I'm gonna die!!!!!!!!!!

(Shion PVC! (from the Majong (spelling?) game))

http://ga.sbcr.jp/mreport/013752/

(Takano PVC! (from the Majong (spelling?) game))

http://ga.sbcr.jp/mreport/013752/

(better shots of the new Rika figure)

http://ga.sbcr.jp/mprize/012967/

(Mion in angel mort attire?!? *faints* (might be repost sorry if it is~))

http://ga.sbcr.jp/mreport/013354/

(box set for the game?)
http://ga.sbcr.jp/mgame/011767/
Old 2009-09-19, 12:30   Link #715
Joly
モエカステル

Takano fans will be happy. And that last link is the limited edition box set for the Kizuna 2 game.

I just realized the swimsuit figurines are the characters' swimsuit outfits from this official anime image. I'm slow.
Old 2009-09-19, 13:45   Link #716
TsundereCake
真 ラブ

DO WANT the Takano figure XDD
Old 2009-09-19, 14:15   Link #717
ichigo_m
Melting - Just because I

oh my gosh they are from that image! 0=

I never knew that! *shocked*
I wish they were the Rei swimsuits though )=
Old 2009-09-19, 14:50   Link #718
SilverSyko
The Anti-Otaku

Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSyko
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigo_m View Post
(Mion in angel mort attire?!? *faints* (might be repost sorry if it is~))

http://ga.sbcr.jp/mreport/013354/
I know the Shion, Satoshi and Angel Mort Mion come with the limited box version of "Higurashi Daybreak Portable: Mega Edition".

They have pictures of the colored versions on the official site: http://higu.biz/dbp/introduction/index.html
Old 2009-09-19, 15:37   Link #719
Dante of the Inferno
Turnin' the Tables

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigo_m View Post
oh my gosh they are from that image! 0=

I never knew that! *shocked*
I wish they were the Rei swimsuits though )=
Now make one for Mion, and my friend is sold.
Old 2009-09-19, 17:07   Link #720
Elerie
Mii~

The Shion and Takano figure are awesome *o*. Those Mahjong (Unsure about spelling~) figures...how much are they?
Closed Thread