AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Higurashi

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-01-23, 17:12   Link #501
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aortic View Post
So what are you guys' thoughts on the ending? Pretty wild huh?
The ending was the only reason I volunteered to do the editing, but then I remembered how boring the actual arc was...

I wanted more Midsummer's Demon type stuff

@Aortic:Is any chance you could host a Umineko Ep 1 translaton patch
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 17:34   Link #502
SiRence~
(・ 3 ・)
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: germany
Age: 21
Spoiler for onisarashi end:
__________________
Never forget.
SiRence~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 22:50   Link #503
Aortic
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Yeah, someone should really banhammer that guy. Shit's unforgivable.

And Sterling: I'm not averse to the idea, but how big is it? Moogy's already being super generous hosting our piles and piles of doujinshi, if we could put it up under an alternative like rapidshare or something that would be ideal.

Plus, we mind's well throw the fully translated Umineko up there unless you were planning on editing the second chapter yourself. At first I tried to keep Gaku limited completely to stuff we'd edited ourselves, but ultimately I just tossed up everything Type-Moon out there to stop "where's this from it's not on Gaku" threads sprouting up on Wakachan all the time...

[/scanslation] (sorry!)

Spoiler for "ending":
Aortic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 23:11   Link #504
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aortic View Post
Yeah, someone should really banhammer that guy. Shit's unforgivable.

And Sterling: I'm not averse to the idea, but how big is it? Moogy's already being super generous hosting our piles and piles of doujinshi, if we could put it up under an alternative like rapidshare or something that would be ideal.

Plus, we mind's well throw the fully translated Umineko up there unless you were planning on editing the second chapter yourself. At first I tried to keep Gaku limited completely to stuff we'd edited ourselves, but ultimately I just tossed up everything Type-Moon out there to stop "where's this from it's not on Gaku" threads sprouting up on Wakachan all the time...

[/scanslation] (sorry!)

Spoiler for "ending":
I'm planning on editing some Umineko doujins but not the manga chapters as they've already been done
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-24, 09:51   Link #505
The Best In The West
ひぐらしのなく頃に fan.
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Israel
Updates about Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni ENG manga

Just to make everything clear:

By Reading order:

1)Onikakushi-hen - ch: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
2)Watanagashi-hen - ch: 1, 2, 3, 4.
3)Tatarigoroshi-hen - ch: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
4)Himatsubushi-hen - ch: 1.
5)Oni Sarashi-hen - ch: 1, 2, 3, Prologue, 4, 5, 6, 7.
6)Utsutsukowashi-hen - ch: 1, 2, 3.
7)Yoigoshi-hen - ch: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.

----Series Break----

8) Legend of the Golden Witch - ch: 0, 1, 2.

Hope this helps.


The Best In The West
The Best In The West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 05:30   Link #506
Twarz
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: France
Age: 23
About Onisarashi ch 7
Spoiler:
Twarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 11:01   Link #507
Proto
Knowledge is the solution
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: U. of Pittsburgh, Previously in Mexico City.
Age: 29
@Twarz
Spoiler for Onisarashi ch7:
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 14:20   Link #508
MrZombie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Age: 31
Correct m eif I'm wrong, but didn't Natsumi live in Hinamizawa when she was younger?
MrZombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 14:24   Link #509
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Yeah she lived there when she was younger
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 19:48   Link #510
Hareoic
There will be burgers
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Omaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best In The West View Post
Just to make everything clear:

By Reading order:

1)Onikakushi-hen - ch: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
2)Watanagashi-hen - ch: 1, 2, 3, 4.
3)Tatarigoroshi-hen - ch: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
4)Himatsubushi-hen - ch: 1.
5)Oni Sarashi-hen - ch: 1, 2, 3, Prologue, 4, 5, 6, 7.
6)Utsutsukowashi-hen - ch: 1, 2, 3.
7)Yoigoshi-hen - ch: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.

----Series Break----

8) Legend of the Golden Witch - ch: 0, 1, 2.

Hope this helps.


The Best In The West
*raises hand* Question.

How many of these have been translated/scanlated and said translations/scanlations can still be acquired? I could only find Watanagashi-hen from the beginning of the thread.
__________________
The Meta World reminds you that the Delicious Companion Burger will never threaten to stab you, and, in fact, cannot speak.
In the event that the Delicious Companion Burger does speak, The Meta World urges you to disregard it's advice.
Hareoic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 23:15   Link #511
The Best In The West
ひぐらしのなく頃に fan.
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Israel
All higurashi ENG manga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hareoic View Post
*raises hand* Question.

How many of these have been translated/scanlated and said translations/scanlations can still be acquired? I could only find Watanagashi-hen from the beginning of the thread.
All of them are translated, and can be acquired here:

By reading order:
vol 1-4
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JCYRF1FB

Password to rar: higurashi

vol 4-7
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5EZI7P6L

Password to rar: higurashi

This should make everyone lives more easy.


(Uploaded by me, Apple is another user of mine in another forum)
The Best In The West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 09:23   Link #512
Twarz
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: France
Age: 23
Okay, thanks for the answers. It appears I really did miss something :P
Twarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 09:32   Link #513
Hareoic
There will be burgers
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Omaha
Age: 25
Huzzah! Thank you!
__________________
The Meta World reminds you that the Delicious Companion Burger will never threaten to stab you, and, in fact, cannot speak.
In the event that the Delicious Companion Burger does speak, The Meta World urges you to disregard it's advice.
Hareoic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 12:53   Link #514
The Best In The West
ひぐらしのなく頃に fan.
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Israel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hareoic View Post
Huzzah! Thank you!
Your welcome.
The Best In The West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-04, 08:39   Link #515
OiOiOishi
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
is the chapter 6 of Onikakuchi-hen the end of this arc? It seems like there is another chapter epilogue after this one, and the chapter 6 doesn't end the story. Anyone knows if im right?
OiOiOishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-04, 10:08   Link #516
MezzoDragon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
There is still a part to go. There may be one more volume to the Onikakuchi-hen.
MezzoDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-04, 13:07   Link #517
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
No there's only the epilouge left
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-07, 11:09   Link #518
Achrmaeiad
EBL Translator/Founder
*Scanlator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
No there's only the epilouge left
This man is correct. It is currently in the process of being edited.
Achrmaeiad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 20:58   Link #519
Dreamiel
Rena X Keiichi FOREVER!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Um, can some one please help me understand what's going on in this picture? It's from the Utsutsukowashi-Hen tank, but it apears to be after utsutsu and before the Onisarashi epilouge. It has onisarashi characters and I'm wondering what the deal is because why would Chisa and Akira being kissing like that ?_? My japanese isn't too great at the moment so I could only understand a little bit of what's being said (Just that he says 'Chisa' then she says 'Sorry, Akira' and something about Natsumi. Not to mention that a couple of pages after the picture in question, there's an ero-ish picture of Natsumi and Akira.
Dreamiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 23:55   Link #520
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamiel View Post
[Um, can some one please help me understand what's going on in this picture? It's from the Utsutsukowashi-Hen tank, but it apears to be after utsutsu and before the Onisarashi epilouge. It has onisarashi characters and I'm wondering what the deal is because why would Chisa and Akira being kissing like that ?_? My japanese isn't too great at the moment so I could only understand a little bit of what's being said (Just that he says 'Chisa' then she says 'Sorry, Akira' and something about Natsumi. Not to mention that a couple of pages after the picture in question, there's an ero-ish picture of Natsumi and Akira.
For what I understand she said than she is sorry to havinf kissing him even knowing than he love Natsumi. After she speek about the fact than she loved him for a long time ago. My japanese in not so good , so I might be mistaken.
ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.