AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Ah! My Goddess

Notices

View Poll Results: AMG! Season 2 Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 1 6.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 53.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 4 26.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 6.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 6.67%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-05-16, 10:27   Link #21
Sellik

Where is version this episode with subtitles. Or when there will be ?? I very want watch this episode, but does not have it continuously
Old 2006-05-16, 11:14   Link #22
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellik
Where is version this episode with subtitles. Or when there will be ?? I very want watch this episode, but does not have it continuously
AnimeYuki and AonE have just decided to make the jump from Fullscreen to Widescreen; Wich means eps. 4 was their last fullscreen release, wich also means the re-release of the first four episodes (1 & 2 already out) before seeing eps. 5 subbed.

I for one, am extremely happy with this decision.
Old 2006-05-17, 08:15   Link #23
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

delete the one 2 posts above then. youre not supposed to ask when/where/who either.
Old 2006-05-17, 09:37   Link #24
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku
delete the one 2 posts above then. youre not supposed to ask when/where/who either.
Yes, we're not suppose to ask, but Daniel E. provided some useful information that may help others understand why Ep. 5 is taking a bit longer and why we all just need to relax and enjoy the good weather while we can.

I look forward to watching Ep. 5 as much as anyone and I thank the fan-subbers for sharing their work with us. I think the least we can all do is be patient, relax and revel in the fact that someone out there still cares about this series...enough so to take time out of their own lives to share it with us. If you would like to give them feed back on the technical merits of their releases, I suggest logging onto their IRC channel or post in their forums.

Ep. 5 will come out when it’s ready, so who’s up for a beer while we wait? I'm buying.

Last edited by Catgirls; 2006-05-17 at 10:05.
Old 2006-05-17, 15:42   Link #25
sarpal
AnY Lackey

The widescreen of AMG airs 3 weeks after the full screen version so you'll need to wait a bit before AonE & AnY subs episode 5.
Old 2006-05-19, 18:56   Link #26
aliensporebomb

Send a message via AIM to aliensporebomb Send a message via Yahoo to aliensporebomb Send a message via Skype™ to aliensporebomb
Makes sense to me. There's lots of other interesting series to watch in the
meantime too.

If you think this is bad, remember when Karin episode 23 aired and then
it took three weeks for Episode 24 (the finaly episode) to show up due to
pre-emptions due to holidays in Japan and some other issue (I think they
were showing some important sports program or some other thing).
Old 2006-05-28, 04:59   Link #27
ruchik

hmmm-so this means that the releases are gonna be approximately monthly now? no one else is subbing the series as of now, rite?
Old 2006-05-28, 23:52   Link #28
Kimura-sensei
Retired AOne Staff

Relax... we're working on 05 widescreen as we speak. It'll be out when we're ready.
Old 2006-05-29, 23:31   Link #29
Keiichi_chan
Star of Misfortune

Send a message via AIM to Keiichi_chan
Yeah, noone else is subbing it, unfortunatly so you'll have to watch the raws(like me) or just wait.
Old 2006-06-05, 03:35   Link #30
Sakuya
*Artist

Yay, episode 5 WS version is finally out. So this means that the next episodes will continue on normal basis right since we're all caught up with the WS broadcast?
Old 2006-06-05, 04:36   Link #31
guuchan
Mou Nakanai~
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya
Yay, episode 5 WS version is finally out. So this means that the next episodes will continue on normal basis right since we're all caught up with the WS broadcast?
Yes, at least that's what we're trying to do. Episode 6 will come out soon enough, and the rest will follow WS' airing schedule.
Old 2006-06-05, 10:01   Link #32
Kimura-sensei
Retired AOne Staff

Yup, expect them on a regular basis.

Also, before you guys lynch us... we're all used to the character's name spelt as Otaki but we changed to the official spelling as Ohtaki.

http://www.tbs.co.jp/megamisama/1ki/3chara/ohtaki.html
Old 2006-06-05, 10:39   Link #33
Keiichi-san! ^_^
Skuld-Lover ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Keiichi-san! ^_^ Send a message via MSN to Keiichi-san! ^_^ Send a message via Yahoo to Keiichi-san! ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi_chan
Yeah, noone else is subbing it, unfortunatly so you'll have to watch the raws(like me) or just wait.
lol sounds like me at times :P but u cant even find the raws for alot of the episodes (like the new episodes 7-9) u know:P its a pain :P lol

But, This episode was good. felt like a filler to me. But i enjoyed it
They kinda repeated ..and repeated one scene a few times lol.
but definaly good
Keep up the good work you guys!
Old 2006-06-05, 22:41   Link #34
ImClueless
Rawr

Thumbs up

Yay episode new subbed episode has arrived! Good things come to those who wait I guess.

Props to the AnimeYuki and AnimeOne staff!
Old 2006-06-05, 22:49   Link #35
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Indeed, thanks for the fansub and keep on doing the great work.

I just loved this episode, it was very sweet seeing Ohtaki falling in love. When I found out that Satoko was into cosplay as well I thought they're a perfect match. However, at the end where you find out that the father has interested in cosplay too it became...weird.

Refresh my memory but this wasn't in the mangas right? It's been soo long since I reread any of my AMG mangas.
Old 2006-06-05, 22:56   Link #36
Keiichi-san! ^_^
Skuld-Lover ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Keiichi-san! ^_^ Send a message via MSN to Keiichi-san! ^_^ Send a message via Yahoo to Keiichi-san! ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth
Indeed, thanks for the fansub and keep on doing the great work.

I just loved this episode, it was very sweet seeing Ohtaki falling in love. When I found out that Satoko was into cosplay as well I thought they're a perfect match. However, at the end where you find out that the father has interested in cosplay too it became...weird.

Refresh my memory but this wasn't in the mangas right? It's been soo long since I reread any of my AMG mangas.
lol yea good episode
no it wasnt in the manga i dont believe. if it was i dont remember. (but i just finshed readning it last week)
Old 2006-06-06, 07:04   Link #37
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I loved this episode. I'm glad that there's development aside from Keiichi and Belldandy, and now, Den-chan has a love interest, who's very interested in him as well! This is definitely a series for the ages: when one feels down, one just looks at this and becomes happy again - it's very pleasing ...

Ohtaki FTW!
Old 2006-06-06, 08:59   Link #38
yura`

thanks to AnimeOne and AnimeYuki for the fansub!

i thought it was a really entertaining episode - the "recurring" scenes between Keiichi and Belldandy after lectures is really 'sweet' (depends on how you want to take it ). and the scene near the end where you have a chibi Belldandy sitting on Keiichi's shoulder was simply too cute for words. LOL.
Old 2006-06-06, 09:20   Link #39
Js2756
Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi-san! ^_^
lol yea good episode
no it wasnt in the manga i dont believe. if it was i dont remember. (but i just finshed readning it last week)
Actually, it was. It was chapter 6, so I'm not surprised that nobody remembers. I could definitely remember that Otaki had a girlfriend who appeared once in the manga, never to appear again, but going back and reading that chapter, the writers really took a lot of liberties with the story. Then again, basing an entire episode on one chapter leaves them with very little to work with so it isn't all that bad, and most of the changes work out for the better anyways.
Old 2006-06-06, 09:24   Link #40
Keiichi-san! ^_^
Skuld-Lover ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Js2756
Actually, it was. It was chapter 6, so I'm not surprised that nobody remembers. I could definitely remember that Otaki had a girlfriend who appeared once in the manga, never to appear again, but going back and reading that chapter, the writers really took a lot of liberties with the story. Then again, basing an entire episode on one chapter leaves them with very little to work with so it isn't all that bad, and most of the changes work out for the better anyways.
ah ok. :P i guess i blew through those chapters 2 fast :P lol
o well
still the episode came out real good ^_^;
Closed Thread