AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-09-26, 00:05   Link #101
Tak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
I know what you mean, since I also watched quite far into LoGH too. (( My faggot suppliers don't have the last 15 episodes of LoGH. WTF. )) I like Mariendorf and all, but I don't feel teh CHARISMA from Mariendorf that types like Lacus, Dullindal, Lohengramm exhumes from their sweat pores.
You can download them, can't you?

Yeah, its true about Mariendorf, she is sort of a backgrounds supporting character. Yet, sometimes, its those who work in the backgrounds that actually controls everything

Quote:
Athrun can be Yang, and Shinn can be Julian. Though frankly, due to the overall nature of LoGH, it's hard to allocate SEED cast in them, even if we alter piloting skills => commandering skills.
Different levels man. Not a single SEED characte will ever be able to match the intelligence of LoGH's character. SEED characters truely pale in compairson.

Quote:
I love LoGH, but I will never rate it over 9.9999999999/10 simply for the faggot ending of Season 1. How dare the author kill off *that person*. FAGGOT. I know it was neccessary for the impending drama, etc, story, but still!!! FAGGOT.
Oh him? I was very sad to see him go, too, but well... he had to die, for the sake of balacing the factions. Now, we can't just have the Empire crashing through the party without the least bit of difficulty, can we?

- Tak
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-26, 00:49   Link #102
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak
You can download them, can't you?
For animes I rank above 9.7, I rather not download them. But I am doing so with LoGH...for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak
Different levels man. Not a single SEED characte will ever be able to match the intelligence of LoGH's character. SEED characters truely pale in compairson.
Bull. Kira > Braunschwieg > Littenheim.

Hell, Jona > Fawkes. For all the intelligent warfare geniuses LoGH cast holds, there is twice the amount of idiots as well.

But this is off-topic.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-27, 12:04   Link #103
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Haro: KUPO!

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 19:40   Link #104
Tak
Banned

Quote:
For all the intelligent warfare geniuses LoGH cast holds, there is twice the amount of idiots as well.
Ah, I know I am going a little (just a little bit) off 'course', but I must point out the very obvious difference...

Compared to SEED, most idiots in LoGH die really, really early (sometimes without knowing what hit 'em, or while having their entire families executed being a not-so-uncommon practice)... while folks like Yuna? Well, he lived (too) long enough to witness the 'second coming' (of Cagali)

- Tak (Not to mention LoGH characters rarely get a second chance if physically injured in anyway...)
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-05, 08:20   Link #105
Mutou Yuugi
Kazama no Shinken

Send a message via MSN to Mutou Yuugi
Usso: Hey I wish if theres V3 Gundam better than V2...
Seabook: Tch man! I want to change my hairstyle...
Zechs: Oh Talgeese. What have you done to my favorite sports car...! *pats his foehead and goes angry*
Meer: I should be the heroine!
Master Asia: East, west, south, and north. Does have something to do my geography class?
Haman: My hairstyle kinda very weird, for some odd reason.
Kira: Why the series goes even bad... *sigh*
Old 2006-10-10, 10:24   Link #106
Johnny Ridden

Any OYW Gundam/GM Pilot: Look sir! It's the Crimson Lightning!
Johnny Ridden is offline   Reply With Quote