AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-05-16, 07:02   Link #41
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Am I the only one realizing the fact that Sasori was virtually unkillable in a real combat? Sakura had antidotes, and she even had Chiyo sneaking her through loopholes in Sasori's attacks. Chiyo also healed her in the end. Chiyo produced puppets to help Sakura out.

I doubt ANYONE in Narutoverse could have gone toe-to-toe versus Sasori and won. He doesnt die. It takes so much to kill him. He lost after he lost interest in the battle. Nothign stopped him from summoning another Hitokugutsu. Instead he opted to summon subpar puppets and then go into the assault himself.

He killed himself as far as Im concerned. Sasori earns #1 for deadliest Akatsuki for me.
Ill agree with that, but there was a reason he takes orders from the leader .. i wouldn't have confidence in Sasori beating him ^^.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 16:07   Link #42
Ryuujin

Another way of seeing it is that Sasori was designed for the sole purpose of fighting Sakura...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 16:25   Link #43
yamato_D
Nazo no Tenshi

i donno, sasori seemed pretty damn strong. of course we really can't judge the leader's strength just yet, but we can assume he is a dangerous s class criminal.
yamato_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 16:39   Link #44
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

It is pretty much "always" in a group with evil characters that the leader is the best..and/or the hardest to kill..

I dont think anyone of those criminals would listen to a weak "cartoon network dexter" character...surely it isnt a "(I.R.)baboon" type...but overall smart/skilled guy.
Even Itachi hessitated to obey or disobey.

In Sasori's case...such a strong guy wouldnt follow just someone..he can take over small country's by himself. That means that he wouldnt follow the leader unless he couldnt do it himself..and that counts for the others aswell..

Also ofcourse the leader wouldnt recruit the others if he could do it by himself.
Old 2006-05-16, 17:22   Link #45
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Well of course he must be strong ... he still hasn't been defeated by hunternins
or jounins from any village.

Besides he is ranked S-class that means he is strong. And if we think of Itachi as in second in command or so, we are talking about mad skills and strength up to his nose hairs.

So i guess the boss-man fight will end up being naruto 9 tails vs Jinchurukied akatsuki leader.
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 17:37   Link #46
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Personally i dont think Akatsuki will last that long...probably before Naruto can reach either 5 or 6 tails Akatsuki is probably gone.

It is no spoiler to mention it but probably the next generation of badass guys will appear such as the 3rd Mangekyou Sharingan User which is another Uchiha (as Itachi said to Sasuke) or the other Mist Swordsmen...probably the other countries are powerfull aswell...Cloud & Stone
Old 2006-05-16, 17:54   Link #47
mechwar666
Mech

Yea but don't forget they got the demons so it won't be that easy to finish them off. Unless other countries are going to interfer with naruto and his gang, so they can get the demons for their own purposes (again demons for them to be used as weapons)
Old 2006-05-16, 21:12   Link #48
Rurik
Golden

Airaku I agree with everithing you Replied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airaku
LOL, a public service—the Akatsuki are so selfless.
Akatsuki team motto: “For all of mankind, we of the Red Cloud, are dedicated to a bright and beautiful tomorrow…HARMONY AND BALANCE FOREVER!”

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS
Am I the only one realizing the fact that Sasori was virtually unkillable in a real combat?
No my friend, I noticed that also, I might get flamed for this, but in terms on how hard it is to Kill (Not strength) Sasori comes to Number 1 amongst the bad guys.
Old 2006-05-16, 21:55   Link #49
mechwar666
Mech

... cut someone's neck and he wont stand up ever again. Nobody in here does that cutting heads or necks to kill their opponents. It would end fight SOO much faster ^^.
Old 2006-05-17, 10:31   Link #50
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I'd say Akatsuki...before they are whiped out...will trigger another Ninja Wars...which is probably the most exciting thing to happen.
Old 2006-05-17, 13:38   Link #51
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
I'd say Akatsuki...before they are whiped out...will trigger another Ninja Wars...which is probably the most exciting thing to happen.
I'd definitely like to see that...

except for the inevitable nerfing of the other Great Villages' ninja...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-19, 14:26   Link #52
Ichimaru

Akatsuki = s-rank ninjas <= sannin lvl < hokage

i dont find them that strong
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-19, 14:37   Link #53
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru
Akatsuki = s-rank ninjas <= sannin lvl < hokage

i dont find them that strong
Orochimaru is a s-rank Ninja, so are you saying Oro < sannin lvl?

Tsunade is the Hokage, So Are you saying that Sannin lvl < Tsunade?

To make it more fun, understand this:

Akatsuki, Sanin Lvl and Hokage level are all pretty much people that are at the same level, which of course you will find in this group people that are Stronger or Weaker, Juts as the Legendary Sannin are on the same level, but I don’t think they share the exact Strength.

Hokage is not a level, is a title given to the strongest of the Konoha Village that could be strong as Sandaime or weaker than Orochimaru. Sannin is not a level neither, it just a nick given to the most legendary team iof Ninja in Konoha.

S-Rank Criminals is not a definite level, it just states that the Criminals is ranked as them most dangerous inside the ranking system, where you have S-rank Criminals as strong as Zabuza – Jounnin Level-, or S-rank Criminals, like Orochimaru – Kage Level-
Old 2006-05-19, 16:59   Link #54
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well...we could say...the Kage's are on an entirely different scale then the other ninja's...

Everyone with the rank Jounin or below doesnt come near the power of the (Ho)Kage with some exceptions (some of Akatsuki, Sannin)

Anyway it's all about matchups...

Spoiler:

Another thing...The "Criminal" Ranking is very different from "Ninja Villages" Ranking.

The Criminal Ranking is purely based on reputation while in the villages its based on the strenght, knowlegde and skill of a ninja. Ofcourse...because they are in Akatsuki these guys are powerfull...but there should be some S- Ranked out there that aint much stronger then...uhm...Mizuki?
Old 2006-05-19, 17:34   Link #55
yamato_D
Nazo no Tenshi

well sasori wasn't THAT hard to kill. anyone with good aim and speed could easily finish him with a kunai. gaara could easily take him out though (although that could go for nearly all enemies in naruto).
yamato_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-19, 18:08   Link #56
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamato_D
well sasori wasn't THAT hard to kill. anyone with good aim and speed could easily finish him with a kunai. gaara could easily take him out though (although that could go for nearly all enemies in naruto).
Sasori WAS hard to kill... basically Chiyo-baa and Sakura lost to Sasori but for some reason he hesitated as stated in the manga... he is one of the strongest in Akatsuki, i think stronger than Oro cuz he did mention that Sasori was a tough opponent or a strong partner or smth, don't quote me on that....

Also known as a03
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-19, 18:25   Link #57
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Well...we could say...the Kage's are on an entirely different scale then the other ninja's...

Everyone with the rank Jounin or below doesnt come near the power of the (Ho)Kage with some exceptions (some of Akatsuki, Sannin)
Thatís not correct, before becoming a Hokage, Yondaime was a Jounin, just because you are a Jounin does not mean you are as strong as the other Jounnin, rank is not an exact indicator of strength

Quote:
Another thing...The "Criminal" Ranking is very different from "Ninja Villages" Ranking.

The Criminal Ranking is purely based on reputation while in the villages its based on the strenght, knowlegde and skill of a ninja. Ofcourse...because they are in Akatsuki these guys are powerfull...but there should be some S- Ranked out there that aint much stronger then...uhm...Mizuki?

I donít agree, thatís why other level exist, s-rank been the highest of them, so If you are a lowlife Chunin like Mizuki, I doubt you make it to the c-rank criminals, wile Shinoby like Zabuza, are in s-rank, now because there is nothing above s-rank, also shinobies like Orochimaru are in this group, in the case of Orochimaru, He was an s-rank Criminal, but there where special mandates set in Konoha in order to cope with a potential showing in the village, in this case: mobilizing the ANBU and notifying the Hokage right away.

Also take in mind that this level are created to measure the difficulty of the mission, in this case remember that depending on the mission a specific group of ranked Shinobies are mobilized, So if they rank someone like mIzuki as s-rank the village will be wasting Shinobies like KLakshi and Azuma to hunt him down, when They just need group like the same group sent to rescue Sasuke (Shika Neeje and Co)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamato_D
If it was that easy, he would had not been in Akatsuki to begin with, remember Sasori first Puppet (Hiroku???, donít recall its name) covered his ďReal BodyĒ making it the first step In how hard it is to Kill Sasori, the task of having the proper jutsu to break it, and while at it not been hit by Sasoriís arsenal of bobby traps and poisons, this alone makes him difficult enough to kill.

The second step it that if you get to pass the first step without a scratch (we are talking that a scratch of Sasoris attack can prove lethal) you have to then figure out that hitting the small disc is the only way to kill him.
Old 2006-11-17, 19:22   Link #58
uzum4k1 n4rut0

1. Leader=uchiha madara
2. Itachi
3. Orochimaru
4. Unknown member
5. Zetsu
6. Kisame
7. Unknown member
8. Unknown member
9. Deidara
10. Sasori
11. Tobi
uzum4k1 n4rut0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 20:24   Link #59
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamato_D View Post
gaara could easily take him out though (although that could go for nearly all enemies in naruto).
Nope, for Sasori Gaara can be considered as having a noticeable advantage by default, that is not the case for Deidera. That might be the reason why Deidara instead of Sasori went to capture Gaara.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
he is one of the strongest in Akatsuki, i think stronger than Oro cuz he did mention that Sasori was a tough opponent or a strong partner or smth, don't quote me on that....
If that would be the case, he wouldn't send Kabuto alone to confront Sasori, instead he would alter his appearance to become Kabuto. However, Oro is one of the leaders in terms of judgment errors, so his opinion can sometimes be disregarded.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 22:22   Link #60
gaara_212
pip

Send a message via Yahoo to gaara_212
i am confused
gaara_212 is offline   Reply With Quote