AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-11-30, 07:46   Link #81
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

1. AL
2. Itashi
3. Oro
4. Unknown member
5. Sasori
6. Deidara
7. Zetsu
8. Tobi
9. Kisame
10. Kakuzo
11. Hidan

I think the unknown member is this guy and being him from yondaime's team I think he'll pretty f***ing strong.
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 08:36   Link #82
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Gaara View Post

I think the unknown member is this guy and being him from yondaime's team I think he'll pretty f***ing strong.
Lol, I stated that a while back in the Maybe Akatsuki Leader is.. thread, hell i also think that guy next to her is the AL o_O;. Although I have one other guess, I'll just wait till the truth comes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
=_= Maybe the AL, is that kid in Jiraiya's Genin team. I'm talking about the squinty eyed brown haired kid. Open his eyes, grow his hair, put some piercings on him, and bam! Oh, and the unknown girl from Jiraiya's Genin team, is the unknown Akatsuki member woman with the blue hair and flower >_>, she puts her hair up with rubber bands like that little girl.
In any case my ranking of Akatsuki would be,

(First Iím not putting on unknown member, and I'm not going to put in Tobi. Tobi could be one of those people who everyone thinks heís an idiot, because he act like one and wants people to think so. If your the shit, and you donít want other's knowing you would too)

In term's of Chakra/ Strength

1. AL
2. Itachi (Unknown member would take this spot if we are all right about her.)
3. Sasori
4. Orochimaru (Lets not forget how Orochimaru stated Itachi is stronger then him, and how Orochimaru + Kabuto wanted to ambush Sasori together)
5. Zetsu
6. Deidara
7. Kisame
8. Kakuzu
9. Hidan

Tobi would be number 10 if we are all right about him.
Old 2006-11-30, 15:02   Link #83
MobiuS

Your list is very very messed up, 0taku0

1.) You cannot assume AL is stronger than anyone simply because he is ranked higher than them. Im sure Gaara was stronger than 90% of the people in his village, still at Genin rank. Naruto as a Genin took on higher level targets. Theres more examples if you really wanna dispute it.

2.) Orochimaru NEEDED Kabuto to bait out Sasori. It had nothing to do with either being weaker or gangbanging. Kabuto is the bait. Kabuto cant solo Sasori. So Oro had to come along and do the job himself.

Yes, Its (Madara theories) everywhere except for the manga called Naruto. - Tatami
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 16:32   Link #84
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS
Your list is very very messed up, 0taku0

1.) You cannot assume AL is stronger than anyone simply because he is ranked higher than them. Im sure Gaara was stronger than 90% of the people in his village, still at Genin rank. Naruto as a Genin took on higher level targets. Theres more examples if you really wanna dispute it.
0TaKu0's ranking isn't messed up. There's not much evidence to argue if the AL strongest or not but I'm convinced he's probably one of the strongest members ( in the top 3 ). There's really not much reason to think otherwise. All rankings are speculation at this point.

As for the others, their skills are too varied and/or vaguely explained to really get a set number ranking. I've decided just to split them into two groups with no particular order of strength in each.

Stronger members:
Sasori
Akatsuki leader
Itachi
Orochimaru
Unknown member

Weaker members:
Zetsu
Kakuzu
Deidara
Tobi
Hidan

I believe that anyone in the upper group can overpower anyone from the lower group, but the strength comparison of members in the same group is questionable.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 23:27   Link #85
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

1.Itachi
2. Oro
3. AL
4. Sasori
5. Deidara= Kisame=Zetsu
6. Tobi-Obito
7. Blue Haired girl
8. Kakuzu
9. Hidan
LostOnTheU-rturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-30, 23:40   Link #86
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Why do people give Hidan so little credit when he's so far the only one who actually killed a relatively strong named character so far?

Itachi=AL
Oro
Hidan
Kisame
Kakuzu
Unknown member
Zetsu=Tobi
Deidara
Sasori

Yes, Sasori is the BOTTOM of the ladder, as he DIED to a Sannin-WANNABE and an OLD WOMAN. Yes, they were skilled. Yes, Chiyo was smart, and yes, Sakura had a hell of a punch. But neither, not even together, are good enough to take on Akatsuki, yet somehow Sasori sucked it up.

Deidara comes in second to last place for getting shitkicked by Kakashi and having to use lame tactics (read: not strong enough) to take on Gaara in a straight on fight.

In terms of Chakra:

1) AL
2) Kisame
3) Hidan
4) Itachi
5) All the rest...

I wouldn't say Itachi's chakra has a low rating, more like his techniques cost a disproportionately large amount of it.
Old 2006-11-30, 23:57   Link #87
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post

Yes, Sasori is the BOTTOM of the ladder, as he DIED to a Sannin-WANNABE and an OLD WOMAN. Yes, they were skilled. Yes, Chiyo was smart, and yes, Sakura had a hell of a punch. But neither, not even together, are good enough to take on Akatsuki, yet somehow Sasori sucked it up.
You have to remember a couple of things.

Chiyo was something like the equivalent of a Sannin from the Sand, plus she trained Sasori, so she knew how to handle him and his techniques. But more importantly, Sasori chosed to die at the end, and Chiyo stated this.

Quote:
Deidara comes in second to last place for getting shitkicked by Kakashi and having to use lame tactics (read: not strong enough) to take on Gaara in a straight on fight.
Deidara had to fight Kakashi after his fight with Gaara which he lost an arm. Kakashi was fresh and wasn't injured. Regarding the Gaara vs Deidara fight. Remember that Deidara stated that he was holding back since he didn't want to kill Gaara. Deidara deserve a lot fo credit.

Quote:
In terms of Chakra:

1) AL
2) Kisame
3) Hidan
4) Itachi
5) All the rest...
The one with the most chakra is Kisame, it was stated in the manga.

Quote:
I wouldn't say Itachi's chakra has a low rating, more like his techniques cost a disproportionately large amount of it.

i agree with you.
Old 2006-12-01, 07:01   Link #88
Rachy
Disabled By Request

AL
Unknown member
Itachi
Sasori
Hidan
Orochimaru
Kakuzu
Zetsu
Deidara
Kisame
Tobi

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostOnTheU-rturn
The one with the most chakra is Kisame, it was stated in the manga.
Noi. It wasn't.

Last edited by Rachy; 2006-12-01 at 07:57.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-01, 13:21   Link #89
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave View Post

Noi. It wasn't.

Rurik help me!

Miss rave, if you go back to where Kisame and Itachi where about to buy time for the ceremory, Kisame's chakra was brought up, how he had the highest chakra among them.

Since i can't post the manga scan, i will try and see if i can post the chapter and page.

Here my friend Seiko manage to find it first

chapter 255 page 13

Last edited by LostOnTheU-rturn; 2006-12-01 at 13:48.
Old 2006-12-01, 13:46   Link #90
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostOnTheU-rturn View Post
Rurik help me!

Miss rave, if you go back to where Kisame and Itachi where about to buy time for the ceremory, Kisame's chakra was brought up, how he had the highest chakra among them.

Since i can't post the manga scan, i will try and see if i can post the chapter and page.
I'll stand in for Rurik if you don't mind

In the translation I've seen, the AL doesn't exactly say that Kisame has the greatest amount of chakra. He says that he has a large amount of chakra even for an Akatsuki member. This was stated in chp 255, pg13. That could either mean he has the largest amount of chakra in the group or that he simply has more chakra than most of the other members.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-01, 13:59   Link #91
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I'll stand in for Rurik if you don't mind

Quote:
In the translation I've seen, the AL doesn't exactly say that Kisame has the greatest amount of chakra. He says that he has a large amount of chakra even for an Akatsuki member. This was stated in chp 255, pg13. That could either mean he has the largest amount of chakra in the group or that he simply has more chakra than most of the other members.
Which is why i asked my friend to ask NJT to see what that meant exactly, however, my original comment were directed toward the other guy (not the girl) who had placed AL as the one with most chakra, when the mangas hasn't hinted nor implied anything like that, which is why i brought up Kisame, as he at least for now the one with the most chakra in Akatsuki unless stated otherwise later in the manga.
Old 2006-12-01, 14:03   Link #92
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:

Which is why i asked my friend to ask NJT to see what that meant exactly, however, my original comment were directed toward the other guy (not the girl) who had placed AL as the one with most chakra, when the mangas hasn't hinted nor implied anything like that, which is why i brought up Kisame, as he at least for now the one with the most chakra in Akatsuki unless stated otherwise later in the manga.
It is perfectly viable to assume that Kisame has the most chakra, because it was hinted he had a lot even compared to other akatsuki. It just means however he is the same type as naruto/Jiraiya, who have naturally large chakra capacities. It doesn't mean AL is not as strong as Kisame, or Kisame is better than any other Akatsuki however. Just that he has a lot of chakra to blow.

Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-01, 14:15   Link #93
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi View Post
It is perfectly viable to assume that Kisame has the most chakra, because it was hinted he had a lot even compared to other akatsuki. It just means however he is the same type as naruto/Jiraiya, who have naturally large chakra capacities. It doesn't mean AL is not as strong as Kisame, or Kisame is better than any other Akatsuki however. Just that he has a lot of chakra to blow.
This is correct, just because you have the most chakra doesn't make you the strongest, just like Shika's 200 IQ doesn't make him the strongest. Each person may have something that they are unrival for, but that doesn't make them the strongest, because there are always some way to get around them, if not there is always plot no jutsu!
Old 2006-12-01, 14:33   Link #94
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:
This is correct, just because you have the most chakra doesn't make you the strongest, just like Shika's 200 IQ doesn't make him the strongest. Each person may have something that they are unrival for, but that doesn't make them the strongest, because there are always some way to get around them, if not there is always plot no jutsu!
However, among the similar ones, the one having the higher amount of chakra has a higher chance of being the stronger.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-01, 14:36   Link #95
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
However, among the similar ones, the one having the higher amount of chakra has a higher chance of being the stronger.
err, no.

Look what happen to Naruto vs Sasuke at the Valley of the End.

Look what Kisame did to Naruto with one swing.

Look what Itachi did to Naruto with one finger.

Look what Kimi did to Naruto

among others.
Old 2006-12-01, 14:45   Link #96
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:
err, no.

Look what happen to Naruto vs Sasuke at the Valley of the End.

Look what Kisame did to Naruto with one swing.

Look what Itachi did to Naruto with one finger.

Look what Kimi did to Naruto

among others.
I was referring to the ones with similar strength, not the ones with similar chakra. The fight between Sasuke and Naruto is not a typical kind of fight, where one side doesn't mind killing the other and with no settled levels of strength (upgraded sharingan, cursed seal l1, cursed seal l2, kyuubified Naruto, kyuubified Naruto with Kyuubi in partial control, etc), so, I don't think it can be considered as the fight between Itachi and Kisame for instance.

Also, under normal conditions Naruto needs to be considered to be weaker than Kisame, and I guess the similar can be said for Kimi.

Also, if you take into account Naruto's chakra, I think you cannot make a regular kind of classification. There should be no one in the Naruto world, who can extract as much chakra as Naruto, and, at the time he can extract that much of chakra (for instance 9-tailed Kyuubified Naruto, with jutsu intelligence), there will be no one stronger than him, which is in accordance with the predictions.
Old 2006-12-01, 15:13   Link #97
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
I was referring to the ones with similar strength, not the ones with similar chakra. The fight between Sasuke and Naruto is not a typical kind of fight, where one side doesn't mind killing the other and with no settled levels of strength (upgraded sharingan, cursed seal l1, cursed seal l2, kyuubified Naruto, kyuubified Naruto with Kyuubi in partial control, etc), so, I don't think it can be considered as the fight between Itachi and Kisame for instance.

Also, under normal conditions Naruto needs to be considered to be weaker than Kisame, and I guess the similar can be said for Kimi.

Also, if you take into account Naruto's chakra, I think you cannot make a regular kind of classification. There should be no one in the Naruto world, who can extract as much chakra as Naruto, and, at the time he can extract that much of chakra (for instance 9-tailed Kyuubified Naruto, with jutsu intelligence), there will be no one stronger than him, which is in accordance with the predictions.

It has been said Naruto and Jiraiya are the same "type" as in they have large chakra capacities. This is ruling out Kyuubi of course, without it naruto still has a large chakra capacity. Take itatchi, he is probably one of the stronger akatsuki, yet his chakra capacity is pretty low compared to other akatsuki (taking into account he can only use MS a few times before he becomes weak). This in no way makes him weak, since he is naturally this way, he compensates for being less wasteful of it probably.

Someone like Kisame can be wasteful, which also isn't necessarily a good thing.

Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-01, 15:17   Link #98
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:

They don't need to extract the same amount of chakra as Naruto from Kyuubi, nor face him with with the same amount of chakra. Naruto can't obtain all of Kyuubi's chakra tails, because his body can't handle it (i believe this was mentioned by Jiraiya), and if Naruto reaches nine tails, Naruto dies because it means that Kyuubi would rip out of Naruto's body. Remember the seal is weakening. Plus, Kyuubi's chakra, the one that comes out of Naruto's body is killing him. This was said by Jiraiya too.

Quote:
It has been said Naruto and Jiraiya are the same "type" as in they have large chakra capacities. This is ruling out Kyuubi of course, without it naruto still has a large chakra capacity.
I slightly disagreew with this and it due to several time in the begining of the manga it was stated that Naruto has a lot of stamina and chakra thanks to Kyuubi. You see, Yondaime not only placed a seal to contain Kyuubi, he also placed two other seals to allow the Kyuubi's chakra and Naruto's chakra to merge into one.
Old 2006-12-01, 15:17   Link #99
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:
It has been said Naruto and Jiraiya are the same "type" as in they have large chakra capacities.
I don't think the chakra was what Kishi referred to, it is more like his character and development.
Old 2006-12-01, 15:21   Link #100
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
I don't think the chakra was what Kishi referred to, it is more like his character and development.
I agree with this.