AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-05-19, 17:00   Link #41
mikyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan
One is on the Archangel and the other is on the Minerva? And the Archangel has two Lohengrin and Minerva only has one Tannhauser (therefore Minerva = lose)?
lol funny ... they should have the same colour right? don't know anymore since AA desided not to use them in Destiny anymore (what a waste)
mikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-19, 20:21   Link #42
Strike Mk.II

Lohengrin and Tannhäuser are both positron cannons.
There isnt really any difference between Zafts Tannhäuser and Orb/EAs Lohengrin except for the name and that Zafts positron canon was developed much later after Orb/EA had developed there Positron canon. The Tannhäuser used by Minerva does appear to be able to fire a blast thats slightly larger than a blast fired from a Lohengrin. They both give the same amount of firepower though.
Strike Mk.II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 05:37   Link #43
mikyu

yeah ... but EAF developed that thing (don't expect me to know all the names of the MS's) that can bock it. well ... don't know if it works on AA too, it shoud ... but if AA use both Lohengrin ... they need two of that thing ...

I think the EAF technology is far better than Zaft's ... Zaft just copy all of the EAF .( most of the technology ... genesis has been developed from Zaft for example)

aan I think it's actually off-topic >.<
mikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 08:41   Link #44
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan
One is on the Archangel and the other is on the Minerva? And the Archangel has two Lohengrin and Minerva only has one Tannhauser (therefore Minerva = lose)?
lets see the tanhauser is bigger than both lohengrins and the weapon is in the middle while the archangel's are on the sides so while the archangel hits the miner's sides the minerva will hit the middle so minerva=win.

back on topic yazan would not want to be trapped in a room with lacus then again no one would.
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.

Last edited by dom33; 2006-05-20 at 10:02.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 11:59   Link #45
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Quote:
... then again no one would.
Now you're just letting your character hating getting in the way of logical reasoning!
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 14:06   Link #46
Huhtis
Keron will rise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srb
Now you're just letting your character hating getting in the way of logical reasoning!
Yeah itĘs getting pretty annoying but....
I wouldnt want to be trapped in same room with Lacus, even the thought of it scares me

but ontopic:
Kou finding out he dont have anything else for next month to eat except carrots
Huhtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 15:44   Link #47
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Char finds out that every women in Neo Zeon is 18 years or older.

Wufei vs. Athrun

Wufei: show me your justice!
Athrun: you are looking it at O_o

William Wallace: freeeedooom!
*snaps finger and Freedom pops up from underground*

Pink Haro: amuro genki, amuro genki

PS: Don't know why you guys don't want to be trapped in the same room as Lacus. If I'm in a situation like that I'd thank god and turn my H mode on..
JackRydden224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 17:56   Link #48
Huhtis
Keron will rise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224
PS: Don't know why you guys don't want to be trapped in the same room as Lacus. If I'm in a situation like that I'd thank god and turn my H mode on..
What I ment was I dont want to be trapped in if I have to listen her stupid hippie crap.
Old 2006-05-20, 18:12   Link #49
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Ping!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikyu
yeah ... but EAF developed that thing (don't expect me to know all the names of the MS's) that can bock it. well ... don't know if it works on AA too, it shoud ... but if AA use both Lohengrin ... they need two of that thing ...

I think the EAF technology is far better than Zaft's ... Zaft just copy all of the EAF .( most of the technology ... genesis has been developed from Zaft for example)

aan I think it's actually off-topic >.<
Also the Duel's Assault Shroud was originally made by ZAFT as well while the EAF copied it for their Duel Dagger's Fortresta Mode.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 23:05   Link #50
Rin-Sama
Banned

Crew of Archangel standing at attention: *Random crew member* *FAAAAAART!*
Captian Ramius and the entire crew: "LAUGHS OUT LOUD!"

Domon: *Puts in 8track of "Eye of the Tiger" while fighting.*

Freedom Gundam: *Gets captured by Ash Ketchum with Pokeball*

Leo suit: *on the reciving end of Wing Zero's Buster Rifle*
Rin-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-21, 00:00   Link #51
yamikage

It's a pretty safe bet that any Gundam character would rather be in Scirroco's or even a Leo pilot's shoes than Katz's. I mean, come on, that kid pwned himself. Besides, it sure is hard being the butt of jokes in SRW 4komas.

But then again, Yuna's death was... probably as pathetic. When he bit the big one, no gave a flying rat's ass.
yamikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-21, 00:04   Link #52
Rin-Sama
Banned

Niccole: *Stuck in time warp and being sliced in half over and over again.*
Rin-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-21, 01:26   Link #53
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Ping!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Being one of the RB-79 Ball pilots on the close-range receiving end of the MA-08 Big Zam's mega particle cannon....x_X;;;
Old 2006-05-21, 03:47   Link #54
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin-Sama
Freedom Gundam: *Gets captured by Ash Ketchum with Pokeball*
This one was actually pretty funny.

Well we all know what situation Amuro doesn┤t wants to be in. Living in luxury on Earth. His true Freedom ( ) is up there. In space.

Doesn┤t Tomino like the earth? I think Zeta so far has been people mostly complaining about our precious planet.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-21, 04:32   Link #55
Strike Mk.II

Heero: There's only one way I can beat this enemy, and thats to self-destruct my Gundam..........but I cant do that! My gundam was so expensive to make! They'll be taking it out of my wages for years!
Strike Mk.II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-21, 08:47   Link #56
Headspace

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Funny thing is, a similar event happens in episode 1 of SD Gundam (original one) except the doors CLOSE on him instead of already being closed XD

What a dumbass show...
Headspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-21, 14:27   Link #57
Huhtis
Keron will rise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headspace
What a dumbass show...
HOW DARE YOU! Blasphemy! That show is gold and one of the best gundam shows ever!
Spoiler:
Old 2006-05-21, 14:29   Link #58
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Ping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headspace
What a dumbass show...
The NEWER one with "Captain Gundam" and such isn't that great...the ORIGINAL one is pretty damn funny XD
Old 2006-05-25, 10:28   Link #59
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Meer being in the same room as Lacus is.

Relena in charge of the Mobile Dolls.

Hyper Mode God Gundam and a berserk Eva 01.

Athrun was the pilot of Blitz Gundam.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-25, 10:40   Link #60
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
Meer being in the same room as Lacus is.
Alone?
Assuming it's near the early part of GSD?

Poor Meer would probably go missing. No one will ever be able to find her body, and all evidence that Lacus was even anywhere near her the day she went missing is erased.

A sportsfield recently constructed will then have a strange bump at the 50-yard line.

I believe Lacus is most dangerous when no one is around to witness her actions.