AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-05-16, 07:52   Link #21
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
As for my theory about Naruto's mother... died while giving birth to Naruto
Also guessing that she gave Yondiame permission to use Naruto as the seal... Yondiame does not seem like the type that would force a mother to use her child as a seal for a demon...
Yondaime died to save the village maybe they both decided to sacrifice themselves for teh good of the village, yet the only wierd thing is the 3rd or Jiraiya never say anything about her, which you think they might know..

Maybe we will find out sooner or later .. i would say just an unknown jounin girl O.o.
Old 2006-05-16, 08:12   Link #22
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Perhaps it is the ramen girl...she has taken care of Naruto always "ramen" even if the villagers hated him...both of them have always been kind to him.
Or the ramen girl is his aunty...younger sister of his mother..

His father (4th) would be obvious he definetly has something to do with Naruto...after being similair in character and looks..
Old 2006-05-16, 09:15   Link #23
Syaoran
Contemplating Naruto

Ayame I need to find a girl like her ^^

I think it's a little farfetched to say she's family of Naruto. That they're both kind doesn't mean they're somehow related.

I'd rather see them as respectable citizens and friendly traders respecting every customer, rich or poor, pretty or ugly, foreigner or native and Naruto isn't an exception to that rule. He's kind, polite (in a casual way) and never did anything wrong to them. Why hate the kid then ?

The might know or have heard something about Naruto's past, but made a promise never to tell anything.

I truly believe the 4th and Naruto are somehow releated.
Why does Naruto reminds them of the 4th? They share the exact some hair colour, both have these deep blue eyes, they've the same grin, the same look when being serious, Naruto's current hairstyle is growing towards that of the 4th ...

Maybe Naruto is a reincarnation of the 4th? That could sound rather farfetched, but it's something to keep into consideration if you've a little background knowlegde on the Japanese culture, mythology and religions.

Visit http://syaoran.miniville.fr/ or help them get a job (~_^)
Old 2006-05-16, 11:09   Link #24
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Then why is Naruto so ... dumb and the 4th was a genius ?

Don't make sense if he is reincarnation. Anyways

Here's a theory Tsunade being his mom lol jk.

Anyways if he is the reincarnation of the 4th there is no reason to say he is the seal when he was performing the jutsu himself. It would be like saying he became the baby that was about to be born, he killed him or overtook him basically, all in order to seal off kyubi. And the worst is taht he is the 4th and everyone in konoha hated him for kyubi and didn't respect him for being the 4th -_-. They don't have same skills or same mentality one from the other, from the hints that have been given. We can say they use the same jutsu's or attacks (rasengan only 3 people inclduing naruto are able to use it). They look alike, and the only thing in their minds (was and is) the village and being hokage and defending everyone. In naruto's case just so the villagers look up to him instead of down.

So he could be the 4th's kid with ??? who knows, probably the female ninja is in konoha and we just don't know whom.

ALL HAIL NARUTO, ALL HAIL KYUBI, ALL HAIL ... RAMEN!!
Old 2006-05-16, 11:13   Link #25
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

It is stupid for him to be an reincarnation mainly because...when the attack started he sealed the kyuubi inside a baby...and for Yondaime to "create" a baby like that is a godly trait...and the 4th isnt a god nor demon.

They are really family but father and son doesnt have to be...it can be his brother aswell somehow. Anyway Naruto/4th character and appearances are both things that can be inherited. Everything is very similair except the wiskers..

Both are talented although Yondaime was a real genius, talent can also be inherited...though with a demon inside you things can change..

As for his mother

His mother surely must be blond or have light hair (cant be black since Naruto's hair would change then in an other color)

His mother probably has just light hair, was either a shinobi or nurse (knew Yondaime that way, through some treatment or being a comrade)

And we havent seen this besides such a women with such a kid or husband would either be dead or if alive wander somewhere in the Naruto World..
Old 2006-05-16, 12:58   Link #26
Ero-Senn1n

So many wild ideas, so I have to add one too
Yondaime met a stone ninja girl during a big war between stone and leaf. And they had a secret relation from which Naruto was born. The girl is now a member of akatsuki and is on sannin level (also she is not Deidara, he is a male). And when she discovers that Naruto is her child she will turn against akatsuki, be killed by the leader and then avanged by Naruto and Sasuke. The end
Old 2006-05-16, 13:04   Link #27
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

That is possible...that if there is another one, IN akatsuki and it is his mother...yeah...i kinda like that...but i'd be stupid if another "Konoha" related girl is within Akatsuki...anyway she WOULD have reasons to hate the demons then.

But to posses them is unheared of.. also how can a women not know that she was pregnant? Especially when it is a blond boy and shortly afterwards got the Kyuubi...
So the idea behind it is weird..
Old 2006-05-16, 13:32   Link #28
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
also how can a women not know that she was pregnant? Especially when it is a blond boy and shortly afterwards got the Kyuubi...
To get Naruto/Kyuubi was Itachi's task, so that other members of the akatsuki did not research or meet with Naruto ever, they don't even know how he exactly looks, they have other demon targets like Gaara. Also it may be that the mother looks completely different, for example black hair and black eyes.
Also we may assume that if she was a stone ninja she met leaf ninja only in battle, except for Yondaime. If we suppose that her pregnancy was discovered by the stone ninja she had to get rid of her baby otherwise they would kill the son of Yondaime. In that case she gave the baby to Yondaime in a secret place in the woods where they were meating before and then she gave birth to the baby there. And at that moment if stone ninja arrive there and also Yondaime senses one of his tagged kunai flying he could immediately teleport with Naruto back to Konoha even before the girl has a chance to even look at her baby. After that stone ninja want to kill or do other bad thing to her, and she than leaves the village and becomes a missing nin, because she cannot go to the leaf village either. So it could be that she knows nothing about her child, and hates the idea of ever meeting with the child that ruined her life. Think about the story in Count of Monte Christo (also told recently in anime Gankutsou), there the parents bury the child alive and about 20 years after he is alive and they don't know it's him. If Yondaime died against the Kyuubi just after returning with the newborn Naruto than nobody knows about Naruto's secret, not even his mother. So it is a real possibility I think...
Old 2006-05-16, 13:36   Link #29
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

You really thought through it...but the symptoms of pregnance are too obvious not to notice...like

short temper
(?, dont know the right word for it, my english isnt perfected) but the baby starts to kick and all..
a huge belly...
and some other things that i (probably) dont have to post..
Old 2006-05-16, 13:49   Link #30
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
You really thought through it...but the symptoms of pregnance are too obvious not to notice...like

short temper
(?, dont know the right word for it, my english isnt perfected) but the baby starts to kick and all..
a huge belly...
and some other things that i (probably) dont have to post..
You did not read it carefully or i don't know what's the problem. I stated that she indeed knows that she gave birth to a baby. But immediately after the birth the baby was carried away by Yondaime. And after Yondaime teleported away she does not know anything. She was captured by stone ninja for interrogation, maybe even tortured, because they thought she being a leaf spy. Yondaime teleported back and confronted the Kyuubi and died. Naruto was given a name which has nothing to do with his parent's names, because it had to be a secret for Naruto's sake, otherwise people would hate Naruto not only for having the Kyuubi in him but also for being half stone descendant. And after the tortures and becoming a missing nin she does not know anything about her child. She knows that her child may be living somewhere in the world, but still she has no information and probably does not want to bother with that painful part of her past, so she never searched for her son. And she became "evil" and joined akatsuki.
It's not that she does not know she was pregnant LOL.
Old 2006-05-16, 16:33   Link #31
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n
To get Naruto/Kyuubi was Itachi's task, so that other members of the akatsuki did not research or meet with Naruto ever, they don't even know how he exactly looks, they have other demon targets like Gaara. Also it may be that the mother looks completely different, for example black hair and black eyes.
Also we may assume that if she was a stone ninja she met leaf ninja only in battle, except for Yondaime. If we suppose that her pregnancy was discovered by the stone ninja she had to get rid of her baby otherwise they would kill the son of Yondaime. In that case she gave the baby to Yondaime in a secret place in the woods where they were meating before and then she gave birth to the baby there. And at that moment if stone ninja arrive there and also Yondaime senses one of his tagged kunai flying he could immediately teleport with Naruto back to Konoha even before the girl has a chance to even look at her baby. After that stone ninja want to kill or do other bad thing to her, and she than leaves the village and becomes a missing nin, because she cannot go to the leaf village either. So it could be that she knows nothing about her child, and hates the idea of ever meeting with the child that ruined her life. Think about the story in Count of Monte Christo (also told recently in anime Gankutsou), there the parents bury the child alive and about 20 years after he is alive and they don't know it's him. If Yondaime died against the Kyuubi just after returning with the newborn Naruto than nobody knows about Naruto's secret, not even his mother. So it is a real possibility I think...
I probably missed something but i was focussed on the "IF" mainly in the bold parts... so i said: "...." in a way that it wouldnt be if...i'd be definetly ninja's except chouji are fit and dont have a real belly..that's what i ment.

If we we suddenly would see ino, sakura, temari or tenten with it...we would know enough...pregnant..
Old 2006-05-16, 16:43   Link #32
Ryuujin

Anko . Okay, I don't think she's old enough, but their personalities are so similar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx
Y'know, there's only one thing that bothers me about the "4th hokage is Naruto's father" theory... why would that fact be kept a secret
Perhaps only a few people knew about it in the first place. Maybe Naruto was Yondaime's illegitimate child or something, which isn't exactly the kind of thing you want being widely known.

Besides, Gaara was the son of a Kage, and he got treated no better than Naruto...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Old 2006-05-16, 17:17   Link #33
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin
Anko . Okay, I don't think she's old enough, but their personalities are so similar...

Besides, Gaara was the son of a Kage, and he got treated no better than Naruto...
-yes Anko is too damn young to be his mom ^^ (and it would ruin her image :'( she is too damn innocent lol, illegitimate child = innocense went fly by)

- BIG DIFFERENCE!!

Naruto's Kyubi didn't attack children in the playground when they didn't want to play with him. Naruto didn't become insane due to insomnia, and most importantly Naruto hasn't killed anyone in Konoha just because he got pissed off.

Old 2006-05-16, 17:40   Link #34
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Just how old is anko again? Yondaime if i am correct died before he was 25...and probably was Hokage between the age of 22 & 24.
Old 2006-05-16, 17:55   Link #35
mechwar666
Mech

anko is most definetily in her 20's or 30's. She was a kid when the 4th was alive thats for sure if she was alive back then.

Old 2006-05-16, 18:08   Link #36
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Why do Naruto and Yondaime have to be related? Sure it's possible, but they could just be using Yondaime as the figurehead for what Naruto is trying to achieve, and when it is mentioned how similar they are, it is for us to note his progression towards his goal. I know Yondaime was a good Hokage devoted to his country ... but most reasonable fathers do not like to inflict any kind of pain or harm to their children. This would make Yondaime a good Hokage but a bad father (and don't say that he expected Naruto to be treated as a hero ... he was a genius, he should know that people are irrational and fearful to the point of hatred). In my opinion, Naruto's father was lost in the war (yeah, the father could be related to Yondaime) and the mother was probably close to death before childbirth (lol, maybe delusional ... I still find it hard to believe any woman would willingly give up their child to have a demon sealed inside it o_O).

Old 2006-05-17, 03:12   Link #37
Blood Fang

My opinions of what happen to Naruto are

1. He was a very sick little baby that was going to die and they thought could use him and save him at the same time. I think the 4th used his soul to fuse the baby and Kyuubi together to make Naruto. I think the baby changed in to Naruto after that . He had parts of the 4th in him witch explains some of his powers and I think he also has some parts of Kyuubi in him.

2. He could be some form of reincarnation of the 4th to. It does as a lot of Asian mythology in it :P

3. The 4th tried and fuse his own soul with Kyuubi by making them one person but could not complete it because Kyuubi had to much power to put in his body. So they sealed the rest of Kyuubi off.

I know what you are all going to say if any of this are true why did people hate Naruto. There is 2 reasons

1. I don't think they knew the whole story. I can not imagine the 5th and all the head ninja telling everybody in town something so secret. I think must of it was just gossip. Plus I have a feeling not every body new about it. I think people like Mizuki talked bad about Naruto to other ninja or people and the kids overheard it and repeated it to Naruto. Also Mizuki could be telling the kids to make fun of Naruto because he was envy of the power that could be in Naruto. The reason I don't think everybody knew the story is would you be shocked about Naruto power if you knew what was in him :P He could destroy a whole town in a few minutes and I would not be shocked :P

2. People not knowing the true story or even knowing some of it. It would not shock me if they did hate Naruto. See the 4th was a big hero that was really loved. People would want someone to blame for his death. They are not going to blame the 4th. So the only person left to blame was Naruto. If they hated Kyuubi that was in him then they are going to hate Naruto too because they would see him as the same and they can't do nothing to Kyuubi seance he has no form of his own. So Naruto make a good escape goat.

P.S. Sorry if my writing is bad it is pretty late here and I am sleepy
Old 2006-05-17, 06:18   Link #38
Soulz_Byakuya

the 4th hokage may eventually be naruto brother, we don't know about the 4th parent and the 4th look quite young?
Old 2006-06-02, 10:25   Link #39
moltazia

Send a message via AIM to moltazia
i want naruto to have a sisiter
Old 2006-06-02, 10:56   Link #40
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Wouldn´t it be nice if Orochimaru stole a womens body just to discover that she was pregnant and then later gave birth to Naruto?

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Closed Thread