AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-06-06, 04:39   Link #61
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLegend
It's oviously Naruto is not chosen by coincidence, i bet he will be some kinda of chosen one with some hidden power to handle demon beat, i dont think that the fact if Naruto is Yondaime son or not Yondi is just gonna let a baby handle kyuubi's powers, he could of sealed it to Sandaime or someone more worthy.

Yeah. There should be something interesting about Naruto we have yet to discover. Maybe it would be interesting if he had a bloodline-limit that had something to do with chakra. Giving him more chakra than others.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Old 2006-06-06, 11:38   Link #62
moltazia

Send a message via AIM to moltazia
that seems possible, everybody seems to have some kind of bloodline-limit...why should´nt naruto have one too?
Old 2006-06-06, 12:14   Link #63
l33t_n00b

Giving everybody a bloodline limit is the most retarded thing ever.
Not every person in the Naruto universe is supposed to be part of a clan.
Old 2006-06-06, 14:07   Link #64
ctown

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddychan
in any ways i think that there is no father and mother of Naruto.
I think that Naruto is Really Yondaime in child form because of the technique he didn't really die he just become a boy.. back from where he started.
I somehow agrees with that BUT if you watch the 1st few episodes of naruto you would hear the 3rd say something like " the 4th sealed thefox into a newly born baby boy so naruto can't be the 4th in baby form.

Also if the 4th is naruto than there would not be possible for oro to summon the 4th and the 3rd would not work so hard to stop the 4th coffin from surfacing.

What I speculate is that naruto is a clone of the 4th.Thats it
Old 2006-06-06, 14:25   Link #65
moltazia

and who cloned yondaime?
Old 2006-06-06, 16:48   Link #66
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

who knows, he could be the start of a bloodline, it may have been evident at birth (afterall bloodlines have to start somewhere)
Old 2006-06-06, 20:00   Link #67
Hyuuga Neji
Byakugan Master

Send a message via AIM to Hyuuga Neji
The 4th was A-sexual...

its that simple.. everyone MUST see this and agree with me...
Old 2006-06-07, 13:50   Link #68
moltazia

what is A-sexual??
Old 2006-06-07, 15:03   Link #69
Spawnblade

Well I read through the first page, and ended up deciding not to go much farther since i kept sawing the same points, so I apologize if I restate a few things that other people have brought up.

First, my opinion is that his father is Yondaime. I never read Kakashi Gaiden so I'm not sure if that gives hints as to anyone Yondaime fell in love with, but my reasons for picking him as the father are as follows:

1. Naruto's appearance: I think its quite evident there is a definite resemblance between the two.

2. Personality: Naruto may be a dolt in many ways, but at the same time he's able to accomplish many things that others can't dream of. And the largest aspect of his personality is that he'd die to save his friends, Yondaime died for the village. That in the end is Naruto's hope as well, to be the Hokage and have that responsibility.

3. Techniques: Because of the Rasengan I've seen speculations that Naruto is Yondaime. This is not true. Why? For a few reasons, all given proof in the show. The largest would be during one of the talks between the Hokage, and one of the instructors. I can't remember if Naruto was there or not, it was a long time ago. However, they mentioned that the Hokage put the Kyuubi in Naruto to protect him... Now the question is, why Naruto? My guess is that it is his son, it's the protection that Yondaime can't give him as a father.

Also, we've seen from the Third's actions, and what he said when using the Technique on Orochimaru, that the Fourth used on the Kyuubi, that the tradeoff is that it kills the user as well. Because the Kyuubi is immortal, it wasn't killed like Orochimaru would have been, but the tradeoff would have still been the same. After all, the Third didn't become a baby again.

Anyway, considering how short of a time it took for Naruto to learn Rasengan, it's quite obvious there are similarities between him and the Fourth. Jiraiya himself seems to have a sort of guardian-like responsibility for Naruto, and there's obviously many secrets being kept. They wouldn't want Naruto to blame himself for his father's death I'd think.

4. The inordane amount of chakra possessed by Naruto (Not including the Kyuubi). It's already been hinted at and even stated that Naruto could be more powerful without the Kyuubi, and it is more like an obstacle that he must surpass in order to gain his true power. (This is more frequently stated after the Kakashi Gaiden arc) I believe it is also said that the Fourth is potentially the most powerful of the Hokage, and at such a young age, it would be believed to be because of that.
Old 2006-06-07, 15:48   Link #70
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawnblade
Well I read through the first page, and ended up deciding not to go much farther since i kept sawing the same points, so I apologize if I restate a few things that other people have brought up.

First, my opinion is that his father is Yondaime. I never read Kakashi Gaiden so I'm not sure if that gives hints as to anyone Yondaime fell in love with, but my reasons for picking him as the father are as follows:

1. Naruto's appearance: I think its quite evident there is a definite resemblance between the two.

2. Personality: Naruto may be a dolt in many ways, but at the same time he's able to accomplish many things that others can't dream of. And the largest aspect of his personality is that he'd die to save his friends, Yondaime died for the village. That in the end is Naruto's hope as well, to be the Hokage and have that responsibility.

3. Techniques: Because of the Rasengan I've seen speculations that Naruto is Yondaime. This is not true. Why? For a few reasons, all given proof in the show. The largest would be during one of the talks between the Hokage, and one of the instructors. I can't remember if Naruto was there or not, it was a long time ago. However, they mentioned that the Hokage put the Kyuubi in Naruto to protect him... Now the question is, why Naruto? My guess is that it is his son, it's the protection that Yondaime can't give him as a father.

Also, we've seen from the Third's actions, and what he said when using the Technique on Orochimaru, that the Fourth used on the Kyuubi, that the tradeoff is that it kills the user as well. Because the Kyuubi is immortal, it wasn't killed like Orochimaru would have been, but the tradeoff would have still been the same. After all, the Third didn't become a baby again.

Anyway, considering how short of a time it took for Naruto to learn Rasengan, it's quite obvious there are similarities between him and the Fourth. Jiraiya himself seems to have a sort of guardian-like responsibility for Naruto, and there's obviously many secrets being kept. They wouldn't want Naruto to blame himself for his father's death I'd think.

4. The inordane amount of chakra possessed by Naruto (Not including the Kyuubi). It's already been hinted at and even stated that Naruto could be more powerful without the Kyuubi, and it is more like an obstacle that he must surpass in order to gain his true power. (This is more frequently stated after the Kakashi Gaiden arc) I believe it is also said that the Fourth is potentially the most powerful of the Hokage, and at such a young age, it would be believed to be because of that.
Most of those who read this will agree (I do ever since Jiraiya had the first flashback of yondaime and his theory of resemblance between the 2). But this thread isn't about who's the dad but who's the mom . If you got any theories plz say so, on the other hand if your talking about the dad, well a lot of people agree its yondaime's little creature. (kinda like gaara was the son of the sand village's kage)
But mom wise, does anyone have a freaking clue or does everyone speculate? and NO! its not Tsunade. She got traumatized after seeing her love die and that she wasn't able to save him, and she left the village soon afterwards.

One thing I really think can be concluded is that maybe Naruto's mom died at giving birth to him. Kyubi is the demon of sacrifice, maybe yondaime was one part of the sacrifice along with the blood of all those killed from the village and the last being naruto's mom. At least I think its a possibility.
Old 2006-06-08, 13:34   Link #71
moltazia

do they have mental hospitals in the naruto world?? (or do they just let all the maniacks start an organisation to take over the world?)maybe she is there if the theories about she going mad is the right?
Old 2006-06-08, 14:38   Link #72
mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechwar666
Can you plz explain to me then how his mom could of given birth to him, when he was a newblyborn (umbilical cord not cut) was kyubi sealed within him. She got killed by kyubi while the seal was taking place?
Not very likely.

HAHA. I can see it in front of me, a pregnant female ninja who are fighting the kyuubi, and when she's going to throw a shuriken or something tha baby jumps out and then she dies
Old 2006-06-08, 15:36   Link #73
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Quote:
Originally Posted by mind
HAHA. I can see it in front of me, a pregnant female ninja who are fighting the kyuubi, and when she's going to throw a shuriken or something tha baby jumps out and then she dies
Your imagination is beyond me
Old 2006-06-18, 13:44   Link #74
Yellow Flash
Banned

Naruto's mother is obviously an akatsuki member.
Old 2006-06-18, 14:29   Link #75
ri0

Location: Where everything is dangerous - I'm starting to like this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
Naruto's mother is obviously an akatsuki member.
Why is that obvious? We haven't any indication who Naruto's mother is anyway.
Old 2006-06-18, 14:39   Link #76
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
Why is that obvious? We haven't any indication who Naruto's mother is anyway.
Yes, she was on Yondaime's team.
Old 2006-06-18, 14:46   Link #77
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
Yes, she was on Yondaime's team.
WTF are you talking about? Naruto's mother an Akatsuki member was on YF's team?
Old 2006-06-18, 14:47   Link #78
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
WTF are you talking about? Naruto's mother an Akatsuki member was on YF's team?
Yes. In fact you can see her in a flashback during Sandaime's last battle.
Old 2006-06-18, 14:50   Link #79
ri0

http://aksarah.com/naruto/images/sensei_jiraiya2.png

That one?
But where was it stated that she's Akatsuki member or Naruto's mother?
Old 2006-06-19, 10:38   Link #80
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
http://aksarah.com/naruto/images/sensei_jiraiya2.png

That one?
But where was it stated that she's Akatsuki member or Naruto's mother?
Never. As far as I can remember.

It would seem, for someone who havenīt been here for too long, that YF likes to come to early conclusions based on pretty much nothing.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Closed Thread