AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-06-19, 14:16   Link #81
Rock Lee X
Rock Lee Junkie

well in my own opinion...ill say

i find it kinda wierd that all of narutos friends or the people who he goes on missions with...or all of them who completed the test have a special bloodline.

Remember the 2nd test?? the one where they had to take a written test and they had to quit or not..most of the people that quit had no special bloodline....iono i just find that wierd...

But going back on topic about narutos mother, i think it will be reveled later who she is...they have to..but i want them to make it as shocking as hell.

If i had to pick if Naruto was Yodaime reincarnated or his son...ill say it his son. But it would be wierd after naruto becomes a hokage and then he dies and get his own statue on dat mountain of hokage stuff...there will be 2 of them cause i think naruto will grow to look just like him.

im done
Old 2006-06-19, 18:17   Link #82
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Lee X
well in my own opinion...ill say

i find it kinda wierd that all of narutos friends or the people who he goes on missions with...or all of them who completed the test have a special bloodline.

Remember the 2nd test?? the one where they had to take a written test and they had to quit or not..most of the people that quit had no special bloodline....iono i just find that wierd...

But going back on topic about narutos mother, i think it will be reveled later who she is...they have to..but i want them to make it as shocking as hell.

If i had to pick if Naruto was Yodaime reincarnated or his son...ill say it his son. But it would be wierd after naruto becomes a hokage and then he dies and get his own statue on dat mountain of hokage stuff...there will be 2 of them cause i think naruto will grow to look just like him.

im done
The only special bloodlines in Konoha that we know of are the Byakugan and the Sharingan. The rest of the rookies just come from clans that pass down particular jutsus.
Old 2006-06-19, 22:51   Link #83
Edgewalker
Nani ?

That would be weird if Narutos mother and father are both akatsuki members...
Old 2006-06-20, 14:35   Link #84
magot

narutos muther

ok guys check it out wat ive seen from the show and wat ive herd was that naruto's mum died wile giving burth to lil bitty naruto. and no one nows who his mum is cuz they never rote it in or evin sed anything about it
Old 2006-06-20, 15:58   Link #85
tritoch

Naruto is related to Uchiha.
Old 2006-06-20, 21:18   Link #86
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
IF you guys want a wild and probably outragous guest at whos Narutos mother is try this on for size.

RIN. Think of it she would have been what a 14-16 year old mother. Who the father of he child was her sensei (Yodaime). Now that would most probably smire a heros image wouldn't you say. However take note that this is only a wild shot into the air like an other speculation as to who Naruto's mother is since we have had ZERO imformation of any sort on who it could be.

The only possible blood relative they is indirect imformation to speculate about parenthood is Yodaime as the father. No other evidence of any kind has yet been revealed.
Old 2006-06-20, 21:33   Link #87
Geryon

Ok, first, I'm assuming that Yondaime is Naruto's father. I don't really see anyway he can't be.

My opinion on Naruto's mother would be she died in childbirth, or was killed when Arashi sealed the Kyuubi in Naruto.

As to who she was? No clue. It's might have been done out of marriage, since nobody ever mentions the Yondaime having a wife. Of course, Sandaime having a wife isn't ever mentioned either, despite Konohamaru being his grandson. Or, it might have been a secret marriage that nobody knew about, not even Sandaime, due to the war with Hidden Rock that Arashi was in(at least I think that happened and hopefully, I haven't gotten a fanfiction confused with canon) and that would have made any wife of Yondaime's a target.

So, it's possible nobody knows who Naruto's mother is.
Old 2006-06-20, 22:18   Link #88
Rock Lee X
Rock Lee Junkie

as much as i hate flashbacks in anime...im sure they gonna do like a 4 episode explaining about yondaime's life. I cant wait..

and no naruto is NOT related to uchiha...
Old 2006-06-20, 23:12   Link #89
EvErLaStInG-LiFe
ソウル&

.... its so simple his mom was killed by the nine tale fox after birth....
Maybe his father too?
Old 2006-06-21, 00:42   Link #90
Geryon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvErLaStInG-LiFe
.... its so simple his mom was killed by the nine tale fox after birth....
Maybe his father too?
Uh, do you anything about Naruto? Yondaime, who is Naruto's father, gave his life to seal the Kyuubi in Naruto. So, no, Kyuubi didn't kill Naruto's father.

As for his mother, nobody knows what happened. She's never mentioned, nobody even mentions Naruto's parents except for a couple times when people mention that he has none.
Old 2006-06-21, 16:47   Link #91
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geryon
Uh, do you anything about Naruto? Yondaime, who is Naruto's father, gave his life to seal the Kyuubi in Naruto. So, no, Kyuubi didn't kill Naruto's father.
I wouldn't say that Yodaime IS Naruto's father, since their is no actual hard undeniable proff of it. Yodaime is only the most probable KNOWED person to be Naruto's father and is generaly accepted as being just that. THE MOST PROBABLE CASE.
Old 2006-06-21, 22:49   Link #92
EvErLaStInG-LiFe
ソウル&

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geryon

As for his mother, nobody knows what happened. She's never mentioned, nobody even mentions Naruto's parents except for a couple times when people mention that he has none.
No only a bit...
If what your saying is rright then this information is right....
静音-Naruto's Mother's name found in some searching..... but it's wierld, it means quiet sound or something....
It was mentioned in lots of japanese naruto fan site that 静音 was the Yondaime's wife or something
Old 2006-06-22, 00:11   Link #93
Geryon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EadTaes
I wouldn't say that Yodaime IS Naruto's father, since their is no actual hard undeniable proff of it. Yodaime is only the most probable KNOWED person to be Naruto's father and is generaly accepted as being just that. THE MOST PROBABLE CASE.
Well, technically Yondaime is only the most probable, but I just consider him to be Naruto's father. Probably shoulda pointed that out, but oh well.
Old 2006-06-22, 00:17   Link #94
Geryon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvErLaStInG-LiFe
No only a bit...
If what your saying is rright then this information is right....
静音-Naruto's Mother's name found in some searching..... but it's wierld, it means quiet sound or something....
It was mentioned in lots of japanese naruto fan site that 静音 was the Yondaime's wife or something

Well, it's difficult to decypher your post, but as far as I know, having read no manga have having seen pretty much every episode of Naruto except 188 and 189, I can say that Naruto's mother is never mentioned.

Like I said, nobody ever speculates, not even Naruto himself, on who his parents are.

And if Yondaime is his father, then that doesn't mean Naruto's mother is Yondaime's wife. Maybe Naruto is illegitimate. If Yondaime and Naruto are similar in personalities, which Tsunade and Jiraiya remark upon in episode 9o-something in the bar, then perhaps Yondaime never got married.
Old 2006-06-25, 09:49   Link #95
moltazia

Send a message via AIM to moltazia
that is one thing i find very weird,if you were an orphan would´nt you even ASK the hokeage or someone or even speculate yopurself who your parents were?? i mean come on! and something else....who took care of naruto when he was a baby?
Old 2006-06-28, 23:38   Link #96
urbad2
ZoMbInE

does it really matter who his parents were, they died a while ago, before the anime even started they died fighting the nine tails right?
Old 2006-06-29, 10:38   Link #97
kfisk

maybe this is what happened

yondaime wanted the kyuubis power and therefore decided too seal it into a child using another version of the forbidden deathgod thechnique, a version that he had not told the 3rd about. the difference between the techniques would be that instead of sacrificing his own life he sacrifeced someone elses - narutos mother.

the death god prolly just pulled his arm trough the 9 months pregnant mothers and sealed it into narutos body instead of hers... maybe he could have been born already I dont realy know how that technique works in details... except sacrificing your own(or someone elses?) sealing the victims soul in the death god etc etc...
after that he was planning too take naruto and do the akatsuki thing with him but someone he didnt want to know all this came(jiraiya?) and he fakted his own death...

after that the 4th went to form akatsuki and here we are...
who the mother was sry dunno, sister of the 4th maybe?

it doesnt have to be exactly this way, maybe he just couldnt sacrifice his own life and took the mothers instead, then got split personalities and the evil one is now akatsuki leader...

or hes just not akatsuki leader and something totally different happened, I wound like this sceanario to be true though. sry for bad english
Old 2006-06-29, 10:40   Link #98
Marvel
Demon-Fox Inside©

The weirdest thing is that Naruto never had any family besides his parents......even if they are gone.
He is totally alone, but even IF you are an orphan than you must have some grandma, uncle, aunt or cousin....... even that isn't mentioned :S
Old 2006-07-01, 02:26   Link #99
moltazia

Send a message via AIM to moltazia
one thiung i wondered here: if everybody was scared of naruto even as a child who took care of him as a baby? i mean i have´nt seen many babies who can feed themselfs or change their dipers(sp?).....and whoever that did that he should most likley have a bond-thing with cuz that would be the closest thing to a parent he would have.
Old 2006-07-01, 12:33   Link #100
Ryuujin

The village must have an orphanage of some sort. With all those wars in the village's history there's no way they wouldn't...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Closed Thread