AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-11-09, 05:13   Link #1041
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
I see nothing wrong with chasing your dreams!
IDTI IDTI. You do know that dreams and delusions start with the same letter, right?

Also to note, Biblia volume 5 release date has been delayed to 24th January 2014.
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-09, 06:36   Link #1042
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Problematic little sisters are more realistic than the mythical do everything for onii-chan ikimono!
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-09, 14:44   Link #1043
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Problematic little sisters are more realistic than the mythical do everything for onii-chan ikimono!
That is why we continue to pursue our dreams!
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-09, 23:03   Link #1044
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
As long as the imouto isn't ballistic TSUNdere chara. I'll welcome it.
__________________


Last edited by tsunade666; 2013-11-20 at 04:17. Reason: darn autocorrect function.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 20:17   Link #1045
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Also to note, Biblia volume 5 release date has been delayed to 24th January 2014.


Matsuoka has an excellent excuse for delaying Q, what's your excuse Mikami?!!?
There goes my Christmas present /wrist
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 11:40   Link #1046
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
February release... Can't believe I forgot about it...


電撃文庫
2/08発売
●ゼロから始める魔法の書 【著:虎走かける/絵:しずまよしのり】
 [第20回電撃小説大賞<大賞>]
●韻が織り成す召喚魔法 ―バスタ・リリッカーズ― 【著:真代屋秀晃/絵:x6suke】
 [第20回電撃小説大賞<金賞>]
●思春期ボーイズガールズ戦争 【著:亜紀坂圭春/絵:ぎん太郎】
 [第20回電撃小説大賞<銀賞>]
●王手桂香取り! 【著:青葉優一/絵:ヤス】
 [第20回電撃小説大賞<銀賞>]
●水木しげ子さんと結ばれました 【著:真坂マサル/絵:生煮え】
 [第20回電撃小説大賞<20回記念特別賞>]
●アクセル・ワールド 16 ―白雪姫の微睡― 【著:川原 礫/絵:HIMA】
●GENESISシリーズ 境界線上のホライゾン VII〈上〉 【著:川上 稔/絵:さとやす(TENKY)】
●マグダラで眠れ V 【著:支倉凍砂/絵:鍋島テツヒロ】
●ネトゲの嫁は女の子じゃないと思った? Lv.3 【著:聴猫芝居/絵:Hisasi
●ウィザーズ・ブレイン VIII 落日の都〈下〉 【著:三枝零一/絵:純 珪一】
●滅葬のエルフリーデ 2 【著:茜屋まつり/絵:mamuru】
●OP-TICKET GAME II 【著:土橋真二郎/絵:植田 亮】
●放課後の魔法戦争 3 【著:鈴木 鈴/絵:さらちよみ】
きわめて忍極 3 【著:阿智太郎/絵:赤りんご】
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 19:58   Link #1047
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
5 new series from top performer in dengeki award is making their debut huh. I wonder which one will be a new gem and which one will be a bust.
__________________
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 21:37   Link #1048
Ougon no Kemono
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Going by titles, The Grimoire that begins with zero, and War of adolescent boysxgirls seems to be the decent ones within those 5.

PS: Is this just me or titles are really getting weird over time?
__________________
Ougon no Kemono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 00:52   Link #1049
ReinZwei
南宮 那月
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: こころ
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post
Going by titles, The Grimoire that begins with zero, and War of adolescent boysxgirls seems to be the decent ones within those 5.

PS: Is this just me or titles are really getting weird over time?
Most of the title today are already a sentence, and not seems just a title anymore wherein before just a normal phrase will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
February release... Can't believe I forgot about it...
You also forgot your mf update chaos
__________________
Vocaloid Thread
______________________
Signature: 腐った林檎と吸血鬼
______________________
Manga/LN Sites:
Baka-Tsuki
Mangaupdates
______________________
ReinZwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 04:02   Link #1050
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
Most of the title today are already a sentence, and not seems just a title anymore wherein before just a normal phrase will do.
Those two seem normal enough though.

Quote:
You also forgot your mf update chaos
In my defence, MF was never my 'thing'
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 15:47   Link #1051
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009


(Source: series homepage)
Q's sister-series α is also comicalized. Korean version of Q's novel's also on sale if anyone's curious.


Spoiler for Q promotion:


Biblia 5
Spoiler for Intro:

Last edited by Kunagisa; 2013-12-27 at 16:19.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-04, 08:57   Link #1052
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
This post is for the Kagami Takaya fanboys and girls:
https://twitter.com/kagamitakaya/sta...93749946015744
In short:
Aug (today): Shinyuuden 8 (Final)
Sep: Owari no Seraph 3 (manga - Yuuichiro story)
Oct: Daiden 14
Nov: Apocalypse Alice 1 (it will be from Fujimi, not Kodansha) (waku waku! high anticipation!!)

Dec: Itsuten 13 (Final)
Jan: Owari no Seraph 4 (manga - Yuuichiro story); Owari no Seraph 3 (LN - Glen story)

6 consecutive months of releases, droolsssss....................................
Feb: Owari no Seraph 3 - Glen story
Mar: Mokushiroku Alice 2
Apr: Daiden 15

9 months consecutive
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-04, 09:35   Link #1053
Ougon no Kemono
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Just had an Kaga-yasm!!

Though It's gonna be a little lonely with Itsu-ten out.....
__________________
Ougon no Kemono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-04, 11:02   Link #1054
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post
Just had an Kaga-yasm!!

Though It's gonna be a little lonely with Itsu-ten out.....
Can't continue that one with the illustrator busy writing two other series
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 11:41   Link #1055
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Degenki Bunko March release titles

電撃文庫
3/08発売

◆ストライク・ザ・ブラッド10 【著:三雲岳斗/絵:マニャ子】
◆ゴールデンタイム 8 【著:竹宮ゆゆこ/絵:駒都えーじ】
◆ロウきゅーぶ! (14) 【著:蒼山サグ/絵:てぃんくる】
◆さくら荘のペットな彼女 10.5 【著:鴨志田一/絵:溝口ケージ】
◆ヘヴィーオブジェクト 七〇%の支配者 【著:鎌池和馬/絵:凪良】
◆男子高校生で売れっ子ライトノベル作家をしているけれど、年下のクラスメイトで声優の女の子に首を絞めら れている。 II ―Time to Play―〈下〉 【著:時雨沢恵一/絵:黒星紅白】
◆ねじ巻き精霊戦記 天鏡のアルデラミン V 【著:宇野朴人/絵:さんば挿】
◆僕と彼女のゲーム戦争 7 ゲーマーの日常編 【著:師走トオル/絵:八宝備仁】
◆完璧なレベル99など存在しない IV 【著:周防ツカサ/絵:明坂いく】
◆革命機ヴァルヴレイヴIII 【著:乙野四方字/絵:ゆーげん・片貝文洋/カバー:サンライズ 】
◆灰燼のカーディナル・レッド III 【著:西村西/絵:暗猫】
◆我が家のダンジョン 【著:天羽伊吹清/絵:うらび】
◆軋む楽園(エデン)の葬花少女(グリムリーパー) 【著:鷹野 新/絵:せんむ】
◆銀光騎士団 ―フロストナイツ― 【著:スズキヒサシ/絵:卵の黄身 (仮)】
◆放課後恋愛部! 【著:美月りん/絵:しろ】


ANOTHER HEAVY OBJECT ?!
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 12:29   Link #1056
Ougon no Kemono
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Degenki Bunko March release titles

電撃文庫
3/08発売

◆ストライク・ザ・ブラッド10 【著:三雲岳斗/絵:マニャ子】
◆ゴールデンタイム 8 【著:竹宮ゆゆこ/絵:駒都えーじ】
◆ロウきゅーぶ! (14) 【著:蒼山サグ/絵:てぃんくる】
◆さくら荘のペットな彼女 10.5 【著:鴨志田一/絵:溝口ケージ】
◆ヘヴィーオブジェクト 七〇%の支配者 【著:鎌池和馬/絵:凪良】
◆男子高校生で売れっ子ライトノベル作家をしているけれど、年下のクラスメイトで声優の女の子に首を絞めら れている。 II ―Time to Play―〈下〉 【著:時雨沢恵一/絵:黒星紅白】
◆ねじ巻き精霊戦記 天鏡のアルデラミン V 【著:宇野朴人/絵:さんば挿】
◆僕と彼女のゲーム戦争 7 ゲーマーの日常編 【著:師走トオル/絵:八宝備仁】
◆完璧なレベル99など存在しない IV 【著:周防ツカサ/絵:明坂いく】
◆革命機ヴァルヴレイヴIII 【著:乙野四方字/絵:ゆーげん・片貝文洋/カバー:サンライズ 】
◆灰燼のカーディナル・レッド III 【著:西村西/絵:暗猫】
◆我が家のダンジョン 【著:天羽伊吹清/絵:うらび】
◆軋む楽園(エデン)の葬花少女(グリムリーパー) 【著:鷹野 新/絵:せんむ】
◆銀光騎士団 ―フロストナイツ― 【著:スズキヒサシ/絵:卵の黄身 (仮)】
◆放課後恋愛部! 【著:美月りん/絵:しろ】


ANOTHER HEAVY OBJECT ?!
SutoBura 巻10 Kitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Can't wait for it!!!

Degeki Banzai!!

I heard it's doing really well now~~~ (Giggling)

Sakusou is a must buy!

The first two volumes of Red Cardinal were decent, Volume 3 is gonna be really interesting~~~
__________________
Ougon no Kemono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-21, 09:07   Link #1057
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the Philippines
Tasogare Otome Anmesia's Maybe will launch a new manga series entitled Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari. Serialization starts on the April issue of Big Gangan Magazine (March 25).

__________________
Marcus' Handpicked!
Autumn 2014: Log Horizon S2, Amagi Brilliant Park and Fate/Stay Night (2014).
Summer 2014: Hanayamata, Rail Wars!, Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?, Sabagebu!, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Hanamonogatari.


Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 36. Completed: 214. Plan to watch: 33.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 10:07   Link #1058
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 大欲界天狗道
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Tasogare Otome Anmesia's Maybe will launch a new manga series entitled Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari. Serialization starts on the April issue of Big Gangan Magazine (March 25).

Lol...he changed his art style...
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 09:43   Link #1059
ReinZwei
南宮 那月
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: こころ
Age: 24
Major update for Bunko J

3/25発売
●Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活 3 【著:長月達平/絵:大塚真一郎】
●小悪魔ティーリと救世主!? 6 【著:衣笠彰梧/絵:トモセシュンサク】
●星刻の竜騎士 15 【著:瑞智士記/絵:〆鯖コハダ】
●魔法戦争 VIII 【著:スズキヒサシ/絵:瑠奈璃亜】
●剣神の継承者 VIII 【著:鏡遊/絵:みけおう】
●穢れ聖者のエク・セ・レスタ 2 【著:新見聖/絵:minoa】
●そして不滅の神域封剣 3 【著:真崎まさむね/絵:ぴょん吉 】
●ノーゲーム・ノーライフ 6 【著:榎宮祐/絵:榎宮祐】
●精霊使いの剣舞 13 【著:志瑞祐/絵:桜はんぺん】
●仮想領域のエリュシオン 2 ハイドランジア・ガーデン 【著:上智一麻/絵:nauribon】
●猫耳天使と恋するリンゴ 2 【著:花間燈/絵:榎本ひな】
●椎名町先輩の安全日 3 【著:サイトウケンジ/絵:CARNELIAN】
●お兄ちゃんだけど愛さえあれば関係ないよねっ 11 【著:鈴木大輔/絵:閏月戈】
●ミカグラ学園組曲 3 我楽多イノセンス 【著:Last Note./絵:明菜】
●変態王子と笑わない猫。 8 【著:さがら総/絵:カントク】
●ウサギツキ双魔鏡 【著:樋口司、杉井光/絵:】
●絶深海のソラリス 【著:らきるち/絵:】

Dengeki and Fantasia have really nice releases (specially Fantasia) and now it's MF's turn >_<
__________________
Vocaloid Thread
______________________
Signature: 腐った林檎と吸血鬼
______________________
Manga/LN Sites:
Baka-Tsuki
Mangaupdates
______________________
ReinZwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 10:17   Link #1060
Ougon no Kemono
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
Major update for Bunko J

3/25発売
●Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活 3 【著:長月達平/絵:大塚真一郎】
●小悪魔ティーリと救世主!? 6 【著:衣笠彰梧/絵:トモセシュンサク】
●星刻の竜騎士 15 【著:瑞智士記/絵:〆鯖コハダ】
●魔法戦争 VIII 【著:スズキヒサシ/絵:瑠奈璃亜】
●剣神の継承者 VIII 【著:鏡遊/絵:みけおう】
●穢れ聖者のエク・セ・レスタ 2 【著:新見聖/絵:minoa】
●そして不滅の神域封剣 3 【著:真崎まさむね/絵:ぴょん吉 】
●ノーゲーム・ノーライフ 6 【著:榎宮祐/絵:榎宮祐】
●精霊使いの剣舞 13 【著:志瑞祐/絵:桜はんぺん】
●仮想領域のエリュシオン 2 ハイドランジア・ガーデン 【著:上智一麻/絵:nauribon】
●猫耳天使と恋するリンゴ 2 【著:花間燈/絵:榎本ひな】
●椎名町先輩の安全日 3 【著:サイトウケンジ/絵:CARNELIAN】
●お兄ちゃんだけど愛さえあれば関係ないよねっ 11 【著:鈴木大輔/絵:閏月戈】
●ミカグラ学園組曲 3 我楽多イノセンス 【著:Last Note./絵:明菜】
●変態王子と笑わない猫。 8 【著:さがら総/絵:カントク】
●ウサギツキ双魔鏡 【著:樋口司、杉井光/絵:】
●絶深海のソラリス 【著:らきるち/絵:】

Dengeki and Fantasia have really nice releases (specially Fantasia) and now it's MF's turn >_<
Wow~ Hisashi-san is really fast!
__________________
Ougon no Kemono is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bunko, light novels, manga, new releases

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.