AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-03-21, 06:43   Link #2001
shinwa
fuuu~

Momo is too daring for ball-less Rito
and Nana taking a step into rito's harem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
The ratings are not because of people not liking it... Its because people are too embarassed to admit it.
indeed, couldn't agree more lol
shinwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 07:27   Link #2002
Nosauz

Jesus it would suck to be a man living in TLR universe because it seems every woman on the planet seems to be inlove with this chump. I don't know the fact that Mikan turned beet red at the mention of loving rito is hinting at the siscom and jesus his harem will never stop growing. I guess celine was introduced solely as glimpse into the future for the girls if they were rito's babies momma. Since this scene is similar to what yui was fantasizing about.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 09:22   Link #2003
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

So... this recent chapter has me convinced that the more-or-less side heroines [Mikan, Yami, Yui, Momo, Nana, and Oshizu] are much more appealing than the main heroines [Lala and Haruna].
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 18:21   Link #2004
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Plain Haruna lost some major points with the teaser of her darker persona.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 18:29   Link #2005
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

oh god I love Momo and Nana!

If theres anything great to come out of this series, its got imouto win!

Now as much as I love the twintailed look, I really prefer Nana with her hair down
Old 2009-03-21, 18:53   Link #2006
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

And the harem grows even more. This manga can go on forever and ever.
Old 2009-03-21, 22:32   Link #2007
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
And the harem grows even more. This manga can go on forever and ever.
I agree. And yet I come to this forum and I see people saying that the manga's ending soon and now I'm scared. What the deuce is this? It's getting poorly rated in Jump? Great, I finally catch up all the way and now I learn this. And there's even no need for an ending soon, since there's still lots of developments for lots of the girls, and Rito.

It's not really ending soon, is it? I do hope the Bakuman page was at least a little right about the lack of good ratings.

Last edited by Xagzan; 2009-03-21 at 23:11.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 20:44   Link #2008
Yamifan225

Hi guys. I've been reading this forum for a while now and I need help with a new wikia I've made for TLR. to-love-ru.wikia.org Thanks in advance!
Yamifan225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 14:09   Link #2009
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

Momo's my current favorite character.

She's probably the 2nd most mature character(even for her age). 1st is Mikado.

Ex.She doesn't freak out like other characters.(Yes, Yami can freak out if someone see's her in an embarassing moment)

Lala should take notes from Momo. And Momo may even exceed Lala in bust size if she grows up.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 14:39   Link #2010
zibi88

Yep I liked Momo when she first appeared..... she seemed to be the most mature from all sisters ^^

She knows what she wants..... and she knows what "Love" is ^^ even throught Rito is Lalas fiance canditate she wants Rito too ^^ only just a lover but that is enought for her (well she would rather want to have Rito for her own :P )

Momo is not as dumb as Lala now ^^ she has her own feelings and she is expressing them without looking on others.... (like Lala is backing off for Haruna who is doing nothing...)

I wouldnt be too supprised if Momo ended sleeping in Rito's bad more often ^^ maybe after a time he would be used to her presence there (since she is not sleeping naked its more acceptable XD)..... and I tihnk that after LalaxRito ending we will see in the bed not only Lala but Momo too ^^ (maybe Nana would join too later XD)

Lala kinda should learn from Momo about love and stuff and not from Haruna or books ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 15:55   Link #2011
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Momo's my current favorite character.

She's probably the 2nd most mature character(even for her age). 1st is Mikado.

Ex.She doesn't freak out like other characters.(Yes, Yami can freak out if someone see's her in an embarassing moment)
Ahem!bro?,she is an Adult whose work as a School Nurse. Of course she's Mature enough. I would like to replace her with Mikan for your rating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Lala should take notes from Momo. And Momo may even exceed Lala in bust size if she grows up.

May be she will,but I wonder are they came from same Mother?,they have different middle name than Lala.
And Peke mentioned about Queen Deviluke's Beauty wich Lala inherited,did they (Momo and Nana) inherited it too?

I wonder what Momo or Rito do together last night are they have S*x?,or Momo just teasing him?
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 16:03   Link #2012
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

Mikan freaks out easily when the Principal is near.
I'm sure Mikado or "evil-mood" Momo would handle him for maturely.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 16:13   Link #2013
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post

May be she will,but I wonder are they came from same Mother?,they have different middle name than Lala.
And Peke mentioned about Queen Deviluke's Beauty wich Lala inherited,did they (Momo and Nana) inherited it too?

I wonder what Momo or Rito do together last night are they have S*x?,or Momo just teasing him?
Well we dont know but I think that they could come from the same mom.... and the names are somehow like "titles" [like nobles had].... since if they were from different mother than both Nana and Momo couldnt be twins ^^ (since they have different middle name too... Satalin, Astra, Bella ) I think that the mother could die after givign birth to those twins...... hope that we will learn about it someday (and see their mom who was supposed to be the most beautifull in uinverse)

About "last night" nah Momo was just teasing Rito :P (the same teasing Nana) she kinda shows he affection this way ^^ (to see Rito's troubled/emebered face expresion ^^ )

well normally Lala was my #1 favourite but after the "haruna confession" (not includeing Mistolete planet arc. since Lala was there in little development) she has not much screen time and the story goes nowhere now....(story is not centered around Lala and Rito only.... but now its more other girls than Lala [the main heroine...])

Well I would say that for me Lala #1 , Momo #2 but each chapter without Lala as main heroine and simply more other girls random stuff fanservice makes Lala loseing points and eventualy Momo will take over the #1 spot ^^

Haruna on my list is close to last.... even Run is higher than Haruna... main reason... 23chapters after the confession where haruna claimed SUCH HUGE LOVE FOR RITO and till now haruna done nothing in order to even get clsoer to Rito (not talking about confession for now since she has -100% guts for that) she is just takeing Lala's screen time nothing more....

All other characters made bigger progress in their feelings in short time than Haruna in whole manga...... so seriously I hope for Momo to end up with Rito more than haruna ending....
Old 2009-03-23, 18:03   Link #2014
shinwa
fuuu~

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Haruna on my list is close to last.... even Run is higher than Haruna... main reason... 23chapters after the confession where haruna claimed SUCH HUGE LOVE FOR RITO and till now haruna done nothing in order to even get clsoer to Rito (not talking about confession for now since she has -100% guts for that) she is just takeing Lala's screen time nothing more....
isnt close to the end if Haruna do that? since Rito obviously like her and Lala wont stand a chance if that happened... even Yami's ending would be better than Haruna's...
shinwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 18:10   Link #2015
yongshun

wow a lot of hate for poor Huruna. I don't know I personally like her and most likely the reason she hasn't confessed to Rito is her shy nature. Besides she knows that Lala likes Rito as well and she don't want to lose that friendship with Lala. Personally I am looking for a yuri type ending with Lala and Haruna, as they compliment each other.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 18:27   Link #2016
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinwa View Post
isnt close to the end if Haruna do that? since Rito obviously like her and Lala wont stand a chance if that happened... even Yami's ending would be better than Haruna's...
Nah that rather would be a twist of realizeing true feelings..... like Rito first would be happy but in the same time he would start to think about Lala (she is closer to his family than haruna) maybe he will be locked in mental struggle for a while..... Lala could overhear that he happy for Haruna but deep inside she would realize her true feelings and pain becouse she lost Rito.....

Lala could quietly leave earth and go back to deviluke (since Rito choosed Haruna so the engagment is broken and she cant stay on earth anymore) but Rito would realize that Lala disappeared and here he would think over all the manga time and his time he spent with Lala...... at the end he says Haruna that he is sorry but he realized his own feelings and they are for Lala.... and that he needs to go after her......here Run or Mikado lend him a help to get on the deviluke planet (Without Haruna !! since she was allways the main obstancle in saying to lala that he loves her [she was allways close and Rito couldnt say that while knowing that behind his back is Haruna] )

And here finaly a deviluke planet arc. could start..... we could see Lala's home... maybe even see flashbacks/illusion/dream of Lala's mother...... Rito appears on the castle while going throught hell.... expresses his love and they are officialy engaged.... and so he and Lala can go back to earth

Or something like that.....:P anyway I hope that Rito's junior school crush is slowly disappearing and so he would see Haruna not as goddess but as normal girl just like Lala.... and well if Lala would start to act more mature,serious and shy Rito would instantly forget about Haruna ^^ (that was in chapter where Lala got sick.... and her personality switched to shy XD Rito was freaking out there in blush XD )

I seriously hope that Haruna will confess but rito will reject her while learning that he loves Lala and not Haruna ^^ since Haruna doesnt deserve it...... I relooked many chapters and there were many traits that Haruna is selfish and thinks only about herself..... she doesnt think about Lala's (who is her best friend) happiness and situation (if not Rito than she is forced to marry a fiance candidate that she doesnt love.... that is HUGE pressure that can destroy rest of her life) but Haruna think only about herself..... (even throught she sees how far Rito's and Lala's relantionship went she jumps in and destroys that....seriously a good friend doesnt do that.......)

Haruna had many years before Lala come to confess or get closer to Rito.... she done absolutly nothing..... she started to destroy other people's happiness in jelousy when Lala appeared and showed big love for Rito.... we simply have to relook chapters from the beggining and see what Lala done for Rito and what Haruna did for him....

(little example chapter Trouble quest 5.... Rito said that he likes Lala.... Haruna was in little shock..... but here she should give up.... she saw and heared that Rito likes lala so why should she jump in later and destroy this relantionship if it was not selfish and from pure jelosy)

So I hope that haruna wont end up with Rito at the end.... even Yami done more for Rito than Haruna..... so hope that block head Rito will open his eyes and see clearly which girl is closer to him, more important......

heh from chapter 118 and Hrunas confession.... and few months in manga (since she said it in autumn [it was warm] and now there is spring....so 3-4months passed since than) and 6months in real world....... we have 23chapters where Haruna done nothing.... she didnt even tryed to get closer to him and than confess...... absolutly nothing so she should just disappear she is the most indecisive comapred to Rito....(he had guts to express his feelins in front of many people)....... becouse of her action in ch118 and doing nothing (vegetation state.... the same happened to the story thx to her) I'm anti-haruna fan...... earlier she was annoying to me but now she crossed the limit.... (like trying to teach Nana about love while she has 0% experiance on that field....and reading manga and watching soup operas is not a good example )

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
wow a lot of hate for poor Huruna. I don't know I personally like her and most likely the reason she hasn't confessed to Rito is her shy nature. Besides she knows that Lala likes Rito as well and she don't want to lose that friendship with Lala. Personally I am looking for a yuri type ending with Lala and Haruna, as they compliment each other.
But they cant go forever like that..... friendship is important but Harunas actions makes Lala suffer too...... sinec Lala stepped back with her own love feelings for Harunas sake to confess..... she is still waiting for that moment since than she will learn Rito's feelings too....... you say shy personality..... but look at Yui.... no love experiance yet she handed out chocolate to Rito alone without any support.....(and she was very shy at that time)..... haruan has support from oshizu, nana and Lala (ehhh) yet she does nothing........ she is a baby and not a teenage girl.... she said she loves rito so much yet she does nothing....she is scared of beign rejected..... but good god in what world is she leaving..... if she is rejected than she cant do anything else but she will know that she said it and can leave in ease...... holding so much makes a hole for other girl to jump in so both Haruna and Lala would suffer...
Old 2009-03-24, 15:14   Link #2017
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
She deserve that.
But I kinda know the reason why she's like that.It's the Author fault

If the series goes smoothly like we -the fans- predicted or wished,than the Author must start to think about new series after this manga ended or he will run out of money

And beginning a new series is hard now,due to quite amount of Manga theme out there.He need a creative one,to preserve his bank account or the payment will just barely save his stomach from moaning

Does anyone can send him an e-mail to suggest a new series?,may he will accept it and ended this manga soon. in appropriate way off course

Last edited by surerman; 2009-03-24 at 15:32.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 16:31   Link #2018
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

well I'm not so much a Haruna hater but of late she has dropped out of favor for her lack of taking any steps forward. Wish she would confess already -__-

And also wish Rito would make his mind up too, damn nub hasn't done a damn thing from teh very start...ah apart from giving us Riko

I've always been a Lala x Rito fan and still am, hope theres some bloody dev soon.
Old 2009-03-24, 16:51   Link #2019
zibi88

Yeah if the manga wont get axed becouse of the fillers and constantly skipping the main plot development while placeing fanservice....

What kidna pisses me off about Haruna is her "not accepting Lala with Rito".... in Trouble quest 5 chapter....... Rito said (forcefully but well he could always say NO...yet he said almost full YES) to Lala " That he probably likes her"..... here Haruna had this shock......... but for God sake why couldnt she accept what Rito said.... he said that he likes Lala.... so it was kinda clearly that she should back off and leave the space for Lala since Rito said to Lala and not to Haruna that he likes Lala....

Haruna couldnt accept that relantionship and she "HAD TOO" destroy that already formed very good relantionship with her LATE LIKE HELL (few years) confession (not to the right person...) while after that she done a shit to move even a little further..... all she does is day dreaming of her beign with Rito (only with two.... without thinking about Lala's feelings at all.... she thinks only about herself.... while Lala is now more thinking about Haruna than herself... so who is the evil one here and the one that doesnt deserve to be with Rito...)

Haruna is scared of beign rejected....but she kinda already knows Rito's feelings so why is she even bothering..... she only is stressing out..... Rito likes Lala and Lala is already like a member of Yuuki family so "why Haruna want's to destroy that bond that they formed.... normaly a good friend thinks more about others than themselfs.....)

That's why I hope that rito will use his heart and not his d...k and see what Lala done for Rito (Mikan....and other friends) and what did Haruna for him and decide...... I hope that he will reject Haruna (remain friends) and go after Lala.... since she deserves that more than anyone else...... (it kinda seems that Harunas "big love for Rito" is not enough powerfull since she cant express her love.... and like thay say love can pass all obstancles.... even confession....:P )

So I'm fully after LalaxRito pairing at the end......and Haruna can remain in her day dreaming for all her life since this is the only thing she can do.... ^^
Old 2009-03-24, 18:03   Link #2020
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Lol add more girls in Rito's harem . It won't stop XD . The author can make a new female character and jump on Rito's harem .
Oh god , the designer is great , All girls are cute !
If only Rito was like Train it will be 100x Better !!!
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, shounen, manga