AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite F/sn Character Poll (Multiple Choice allowed!)
Emiya Kiritsugu 52 5.37%
Emiya Shirou 190 19.63%
Saber 577 59.61%
Tohsaka Rin 477 49.28%
Archer 442 45.66%
Ilyasviel "Ilya" von Einzbern 229 23.66%
Berzerker 30 3.10%
Matou Sakura 121 12.50%
Matou Shinji 13 1.34%
Rider 197 20.35%
Kuzuki Souichirou 17 1.76%
Caster 85 8.78%
Assassin 112 11.57%
Kotomine Kirei 38 3.93%
Lancer 124 12.81%
Gilgamesh 165 17.05%
Fuji Nee (Fujimura Taiga) 65 6.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 968. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-07-07, 14:02   Link #261
bullrogg

Saber for me.
bullrogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 14:30   Link #262
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
I votet for saber...she´s just the f****** hottest anime girl ever!
Old 2007-07-12, 14:22   Link #263
kureshii
Disabled By Request

Not exactly in 'hot' territory for me, LOL (put Rider or Caster there instead), but she's cute, granted. And takes a special place in my Otaku no Kokoro right beside Mahoro, Misuzu and other cute female leads ^_^
kureshii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 14:59   Link #264
sjk12

Saber - loyal, cute, passionate <3

Archer - arrogant but a nice guy, his chant is sick

Assassin - he's pretty cool :P

Gilgamesh - his Noble Phantasm owns O_O
sjk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-26, 06:20   Link #265
MagicaLideaL
Madder Sky~
*Graphic Designer

My vote have given to the common hot girl .. saber.
MagicaLideaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 09:19   Link #266
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

My fav. is Rider of course...
She's fast, nice, cool... I know I can't really tell she's strong but...
I think she is cool... About others.. I hate them...But I like Berserker from Fate/Zero
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 02:51   Link #267
Marchosius Cobalt
Rider Rider lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kureshii View Post
Not exactly in 'hot' territory for me, LOL (put Rider or Caster there instead), but she's cute, granted. And takes a special place in my Otaku no Kokoro right beside Mahoro, Misuzu and other cute female leads ^_^
Seconded, love Rin, Archer, Rider and Assassin.
Oh my god, archer's chants are SO powerful. Love 'em!!
Marchosius Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 08:35   Link #268
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to She-Chan
my vote goes for saber as she is cute anyway I totally like her
Old 2007-09-23, 10:01   Link #269
RavenHawk
Tsundere Killer

Send a message via MSN to RavenHawk Send a message via Yahoo to RavenHawk
Basically I voted everyone except Shinji, Kirei, Kiritsugu and Souichirou. Here's why:

Shirou - I don't look at him as a complete yuts. It's not his fault he doesn't know anything about the war. Besides, some people tend to be biased about this guy.

Saber - Oh man, King Arthur should be like that!

Rin - One of my favorite girls, despite me having an extreme hatred for tsunderes.

Archer - Okay originally I didn't want to vote for him 'cause I don't like him. But since he's technically Shirou, I decided to make an exception.

Illya - Well this loli does have potential.

Sakura - Ya know I wouldn't mind her being a bit passive, but hey, it's like Rin can't live without Sakura. Oh oh... incest thoughts!

Rider - Now who wouldn't want one of the sexiest women in the anime universe?

Caster - I find her cute, those pointy ears, heck her voice is Motoko Kusanagi's.

Assassin - At first I didn't want to vote for him, but hey, I love swords.

Gilgamesh - Ah yes, the human Swiss Knife (as I like to call him). Gold, crisp, delicious!

Lancer - Someone said he has Tasuki's voice. Heck yeah I do remember Tasuki!

Fuji-nee - Ya I know she can be a complete yuts. Ya I know she did have Sachiko's voice... hold on... why am I getting thoughts of Rin and Taiga attending Lilian? Oh yeah...!

The four others - No offence but they're spineless bushwhackers to me. Easy prey for my snipers.

Last edited by RavenHawk; 2007-10-07 at 10:42.
RavenHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 13:37   Link #270
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to She-Chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastRaven View Post
Basically I voted everyone except Shinji, Kirei and Souichirou. Here's why:

Shirou - I don't look at him as a complete yuts. It's not his fault he doesn't know anything about the war. Besides, some people tend to be biased about this guy.

Saber - Oh man, King Arthur should be like that!

Rin - One of my favorite girls, despite me having an irrational hatred for tsunderes.

Archer - Okay originally I didn't want to vote for him 'cause I don't like him. But since he's technically Shirou, I decided to make an exception.

Illya - Well this loli does have potential.

Sakura - Ya know I wouldn't mind her being a bit passive, but hey, it's like Rin can't live without Sakura. Oh oh... incest thoughts!

Rider - Now who wouldn't want one of the sexiest women in the anime universe?

Caster - I find her cute, those pointy ears, heck her voice is Motoko Kusanagi's.

Assassin - At first I didn't want to vote for him, but hey, I love swords.

Gilgamesh - Ah yes, the human Swiss Knife (as I like to call him). Gold, crisp, delicious!

Lancer - Someone said he has Tasuki's voice. Heck yeah I do remember Tasuki!

Fuji-nee - Ya I know she can be a complete yuts. Ya I know she did have Sachiko's voice... hold on... why am I getting thoughts of Rin and Taiga attending Lilian? Oh yeah....

The three others - No offence but they're spineless bushwhackers to me. Easy prey for my snipers.
I voted for everyone and also shinji but why? I don't know I voted for everyone except two kirie because I hate him and Souichirou because I think there is something wrong with him I don't know why caster loves this guy!!!
Old 2007-09-23, 22:06   Link #271
Woodchips
つかれた!

Okay, I voted for: Saber, Shirou, Rider, Archer, Gilgamesh and Fuji-nee. Why?

Saber: The heroine of the story and the strongest of the servant classes. She is initially cold and clinical with a penchant for doing rash things in her search for the holy grail, but gradual warms up to all the characters as the series progresses. For me Saber carried the show, while Shirou was vaguely interesting, I was more intrigued by Saber gradually coming out of her self-made shell. It's also nice to see a non wimpy fighting female character for a change. Also helps that she's voiced by the ever-talented Ayako Kawasumi

Shirou: I liked this guy despite myself, but there were moments that I wanted to trade places with Saber and just throttle him. He is genuine and caring, but tends to have a bit of a hero-complex (which drives me batty) and despite himself, tends to be a bit sexist (yeah I know it's a bit of a recurring theme in Anime but it shits me nonetheless). I don't mind that he tried to protect Saber, it was his arguing that women shouldn't bear arms that irked me, and I was a little surprised that Saber didn't react more emphatically than she did.

Gilgamesh: How much more bad-arse can you get? He's the perfect bad-guy, and he has the history to make his motivations seem realistic despite being a bit of a 2D character. He's the king of all kings, is arrogant, haughty, egotistical and selfish. He desires the holy grail and Saber because he can, and because he's king - a nice counterpoint to Saber's selfless righteousness. And he has an awesome character design. And he's voiced by Tomokazu Seki.

Rider: A complex and interesting character that I would have like explored in greater detail. She was the mysterious and darkly seductive 'evil' servant to Shinji's mad desires, but you couldn't help but feel that she wasn't as evil as she was made out to be.
Spoiler for Rider's true master:

In regards to animation Rider has an intriguing way of moving that suits her character perfectly.

Archer: Although we don't get to see all that much of Archer in the anime, it is hard not to like this character. Despite being slightly arrogant it is obvious that Archer is a good guy. He also brings the snark. Again, another great character design, red really suits him.

Rin: Well we had the kick-arse fighting female character, so obviously we needed the magician female, and I was actually pleasantly surprised by her strength of character and intelligence. She's very witty and also brings a lot of snark, which is why Archer and her fit together so nicely.

Fuji-nee: The comedic relief in the show. I had to put a vote in for her because she is hilarious.
Woodchips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 10:41   Link #272
wish

Archer: For his badassness, his personality, his good side deep within, and for his skills...UBW. Personally, I think he's the strongest servant in FSN, even better than Saber. He managed to beat that walkin' monster Berserker 5 times over even when he's not fully healed yet (plus lots of other handicaps)...that's just speak volumes about his true strength.

Even if in stats, Archer <<<<< Berserker.

Man, Archer plays with brain!! not just brawn...And his ability provides him with UNLIMITED options to choose from!!(even Excalibur) And the Broken Phantasm thing...it's totally HAX yet he's able to dish out as many as he wants apparently...I would shiver against an opponent like him.

If he wanted to, he could OWN the grail war. 'nuff said.

Emiya Kiritsugu: The man Shirou wanted to become, and the man who birthed Shirou's ideal to be the Hero of Justice. The man who 'won' the 4th war, and former master of Saber...

Lancer: For his personality who seems to regret NOTHING from his past life. Love his sentence when he fought Gilgamesh which goes something like this, "Heroic Spirits like us...aren't interested in a second life to begin with!!!" lol, that's just rulz, true Heroic Spirits quality right there...

Gilgamesh: The King of Heroes. The man who ruled the world before. And the one who has the original weapon which became the Noble Phantasm years after his departure from the world...and for having the strongest Noble Phantasm - Ea. Despite his arrogant attitude, he is still a cool character, especially in the scene where he fought Saber on the temple (last battle), IIRC it goes something like (dialogue most likely innacurate, but you get the point):

Gil: "A true King is someone who's able to shoulder all things in the world!!"

Gil: "Rejoice Saber!! After I pour that curse on you, we will live together!!bla bla bla...!!!"

Saber: "So you...bathed in that? Then you're already...."

This is the best part...

Gil: "So what is a Hero if he cannot drink just a little poison?"
Gil: "All the evil in the world???" (Angra Mainyu)
Gil: "If it want to taints me, bring three times the amount of that!!!"

Wow.

I mean, this is ALL the EVIL in the world...it means add all the evil this world has (murder, despair, rape, torture, hatred, betrayal, brutality, cruelty, etc, etc)...and apparently that does not effect him at all. Even Saber a.k.a. King Arthur was turned black when she was cursed by it because she didn't have enough willpower to repel it. Yet, Gilgamesh just shrugged it off like it was nothing...guess his arrogance and pride overcome all the evil in the world...

Truly the King of Heroes indeed...
wish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-28, 10:24   Link #273
Zahane
He likes the Moon!

Saber, cuz Saber = moe. Period.
Old 2007-09-28, 19:02   Link #274
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodchips View Post
Rider: A complex and interesting character that I would have like explored in greater detail. She was the mysterious and darkly seductive 'evil' servant to Shinji's mad desires, but you couldn't help but feel that she wasn't as evil as she was made out to be.
Spoiler for Rider's true master:

In regards to animation Rider has an intriguing way of moving that suits her character perfectly.

Well if anyone cared to notice, Rider is simply a taller version of her true master with longer hair, and with some kickass fighting abilities.

Except it woulda been nice to see the fight vs. her and Saber take place in a bathtub rather than a building -_-
Old 2007-10-01, 20:56   Link #275
Raykun
Protect my imouto ~

saber since shes the best character ever!
Old 2007-10-02, 16:06   Link #276
Cheezy
brrr

Send a message via MSN to Cheezy
Tohsaka Rin and Saber!

Archer is also pretty badass.
Give me Rin, more Rin!

Last edited by Cheezy; 2007-10-02 at 16:18.
Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-09, 11:00   Link #277
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
I love to see lancer (this is my first time) voice acted as scorpion imagin in Kamen rider den-o.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-18, 03:25   Link #278
wtffmp111

Saber is far and away my favorite, but I also voted for Rin and Archer/Emiya.
wtffmp111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 21:10   Link #279
mcruz1014
Eye Have You

Send a message via Yahoo to mcruz1014
I voted for Saber. She was a great character b/c she was strong, good-looking, and vulnerable but not to the point of giving into the male lead for no reason whatsoever.

I also voted for Archer b/c of his bad-ass factor. I mean when he released Unlimited Blade Works against Berserker, thats gotta be the coolest recitation of any kind by any anime character from any show.

Currently Watching: Da Capo II Second Season, Kure-nai, Macross Frontier, Code Geass, Nijuuu Mensou no Musume
mcruz1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-29, 16:39   Link #280
Tsuji

Send a message via MSN to Tsuji
I voted Saber, Rin, Rider, Caster, and Archer. My four favourite characters in FSN d^~^ In order though I'd have to say from most favourite to least out of these:

- Saber (A gorgeous personality which lies hidden in her feelings for responsibility for the battlefield and as King. Plus, she looks lovely in both casual and her armour clothing ^~^)
- Archer (Come on, gotta love that attitude! Very realistic and to the point, sparing no favours :P)
- Rin (Again a very different personality. Can be very playful to those who she is friendly with, but also very cold to people whom she dislikes or does not know. A very intelligent persona, if anything.)
- Rider (Quite seductive but has her own level of honour as well. Too bad she didn't last for too long in the anime, but either way I found that her individualism stood out quite a lot.)
- Caster (Very calm, not once was she nervous until...
Spoiler for Episode 18-21 of FSN:
. Other than that, she seems like a very intelligent person, certainly strategic in most of her methods.)
Tsuji is offline   Reply With Quote