AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite F/sn Character Poll (Multiple Choice allowed!)
Emiya Kiritsugu 52 5.37%
Emiya Shirou 190 19.63%
Saber 577 59.61%
Tohsaka Rin 477 49.28%
Archer 442 45.66%
Ilyasviel "Ilya" von Einzbern 229 23.66%
Berzerker 30 3.10%
Matou Sakura 121 12.50%
Matou Shinji 13 1.34%
Rider 197 20.35%
Kuzuki Souichirou 17 1.76%
Caster 85 8.78%
Assassin 112 11.57%
Kotomine Kirei 38 3.93%
Lancer 124 12.81%
Gilgamesh 165 17.05%
Fuji Nee (Fujimura Taiga) 65 6.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 968. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-09-08, 13:01   Link #381
orangejuicetang

I just checked the game and it looks like she has blue eyes. I think. Maybe a tiny tint of green, but mostly bluish.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 13:05   Link #382
Aqua Knight

That's great,thanks!
Blue eyes and dark long hair really match, especially in real life.
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 15:36   Link #383
sirlancerlot
iLance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
I guess what makes Sakura so hot is because she's always so horny. Shinji trained her quite well, that bastard....
it's funny cuz it's true
sirlancerlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 18:14   Link #384
Kimiko Khan
reality has no meaning

1. Archer/Shirou. I have a lot of respect for these characters. not many have the values they do. not many live the way they do. and the concept of i am my greatest enemy is rarely demonstrated so well.
2. Saber. Noble passionate honor bound. Typemoon did an excellent job capturing the essence of king arthur in her
3. Tosaka. You see many characters similar to her, but few reach her level. intelligent, with a sharp sense of humor. an entertaining character and one who has earned my respect.
4. Gilgamesh. An absolute prick yes. but he's the king of heroes there is little that can challenge him. With a powerful personality he dominates other villains and if one looks in the right places can see a tragic hero
5.Berserker. there isn't much to him, for the most part its his back story that shines. but the moments in the visual novel where he does shine are brilliant. most certainly one of the greatest heroes of all time
6. Lancer. your typical badass not much else to say
7. kotomine. not much i have to say about him. one of the best villains around and a man fully capable of making you question everything you do. his line "we hate the people we are most alike." still has me scratching my head
Old 2009-09-10, 19:55   Link #385
Nerroth
Alea iacta est.

My favourite female character is my dear cherry blossom - though I'd hope that she'd find a worthy future in non-HF routes, even if I have to write one myself.

I have to say that I'm pretty damned offended by one of the earlier comments regarding her, personally. Rape is not 'training' for anything, and
Spoiler for stuff:

And yes, I am aware that taking a comment about a fictional character so personally might be troubling, but as a fictional take on an Austrian emperor would say: there it is. Trying to write for said character might not help remain impartial, either.

Last edited by Nerroth; 2009-09-10 at 20:08.
Nerroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-10, 22:13   Link #386
mAc Chaos
King of Heroes

I like pretty much every character. Fate is a series where I can't really think of any characters I don't like... but Kotomine and Gilgamesh are my favorite ones. I noticed in Heaven's Feel that Kotomine notes that the Grail only made Gilgamesh apparently insane, but could not succeed in soiling his inner purity... so it looks like he is a good guy after all... (The scene when Gilgamesh demanded Kotomine do something about the shadow devouring all those innocent people, or he would do it himself.)
mAc Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 10:52   Link #387
Flinch
Onii-chan~

Send a message via AIM to Flinch Send a message via MSN to Flinch Send a message via Skype™ to Flinch
Go read the Epic of Gilgamesh... I think they made him less of a prick in F/SN.
Old 2009-09-12, 10:54   Link #388
Aqua Knight

Shirou really sucks in this poll, seriously. The main hero is on par with Rider. I thought he would at least have 3 place or something.
Old 2009-09-12, 11:41   Link #389
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
That's the usual thing with VN-based animes or harem-animes. The protagonist is overshadowed by his harem...
And another thing. Just purely because of their gender the female characters generally get more votes. It's because of the composition of fanbase.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 13:17   Link #390
orangejuicetang

Spoiler for just in case:

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.

Last edited by orangejuicetang; 2009-09-12 at 14:55.
Old 2009-09-12, 14:40   Link #391
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Put those in spoilers please.
And yes. Archer is quite popular. Because he is the badass sidekick kind of character. With many of the nowadays favoritiaed elements. witty cynical figure with mysterious and strong powers who constantly surprises everyone and does things in a somewhat flashy way. definietly a quite strong badass/cool character.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 15:01   Link #392
orangejuicetang

I did, but is it really necessary? I mean, by this point, it's pretty widely known. right?

Old 2009-09-13, 01:21   Link #393
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I think I voted here a long time ago when FSN anime was airing, but didn't reply who was my fav.

Voted Saber, but if I knew Archer was that GAR in the VN, I'd would have add him.
Old 2009-09-15, 04:01   Link #394
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Voted for Rin.

And will always. Hahaha

Gilgamesh comes for a strong second though. The man is so badass.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 17:10   Link #395
gigaloki
The Silent Ninja Perv

Send a message via Yahoo to gigaloki
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17th_warrior View Post
Shirou really sucks in this poll, seriously. The main hero is on par with Rider. I thought he would at least have 3 place or something.
well i think he ain't anyone until he became archer... only my opinion though

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
That's the usual thing with VN-based animes or harem-animes. The protagonist is overshadowed by his harem...
And another thing. Just purely because of their gender the female characters generally get more votes. It's because of the composition of fanbase.
i second the motion xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
Put those in spoilers please.
And yes. Archer is quite popular. Because he is the badass sidekick kind of character. With many of the nowadays favoritiaed elements. witty cynical figure with mysterious and strong powers who constantly surprises everyone and does things in a somewhat flashy way. definietly a quite strong badass/cool character.
definitely badassly cool har har har >:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimiko Khan View Post
1. Archer/Shirou. I have a lot of respect for these characters. not many have the values they do. not many live the way they do. and the concept of i am my greatest enemy is rarely demonstrated so well.
2. Saber. Noble passionate honor bound. Typemoon did an excellent job capturing the essence of king arthur in her
3. Tosaka. You see many characters similar to her, but few reach her level. intelligent, with a sharp sense of humor. an entertaining character and one who has earned my respect.
4. Gilgamesh. An absolute prick yes. but he's the king of heroes there is little that can challenge him. With a powerful personality he dominates other villains and if one looks in the right places can see a tragic hero
5.Berserker. there isn't much to him, for the most part its his back story that shines. but the moments in the visual novel where he does shine are brilliant. most certainly one of the greatest heroes of all time
6. Lancer. your typical badass not much else to say
7. kotomine. not much i have to say about him. one of the best villains around and a man fully capable of making you question everything you do. his line "we hate the people we are most alike." still has me scratching my head
i think that means you hate someone who acts and looks like you... i kinda feel the same way to those kinds, you tend to hate those who almost resemble another you.

YURINESS

NeverGiveUpPH
gigaloki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-21, 20:49   Link #396
orangejuicetang

My god Archer's seems to be insanely popular. I think he came in fourth in the 2009 type moon character pool, actually beating out Arcueid. That's surprising.

Old 2009-09-22, 07:54   Link #397
Aqua Knight

But still Rin beats him, well, she's like a tsundere god after all.
Old 2009-09-22, 23:55   Link #398
OctoberFlames

1) Saber. The exact reasons for this are still foggy, but I just find something incredibly endearing about her. She's simultaneously dignified and adorable, which is a killer combination for me when it comes to female characters.

2) Archer. He's badass. Shirou should get that red outfit even if he doesn't
Spoiler for VNs:
just because it looks cool.

3) Rin. I'm a sucker for Tsunderes.
OctoberFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-23, 00:11   Link #399
orangejuicetang

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17th_warrior View Post
But still Rin beats him, well, she's like a tsundere god after all.
And Saber beats Rin. But the person who came in first is not a person from Fate/stay night, or Tsukihime, but it's Ryougi Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai. But that's neither here nor there. I just found it absolutely shocking that Archer managed to beat a main heroine.

Old 2009-09-23, 13:33   Link #400
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
And Saber beats Rin. But the person who came in first is not a person from Fate/stay night, or Tsukihime, but it's Ryougi Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai. But that's neither here nor there. I just found it absolutely shocking that Archer managed to beat a main heroine.
Archer and Shiro are the same person. So technically, he's the main character. =)