AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite F/sn Character Poll (Multiple Choice allowed!)
Emiya Kiritsugu 52 5.37%
Emiya Shirou 190 19.63%
Saber 577 59.61%
Tohsaka Rin 477 49.28%
Archer 442 45.66%
Ilyasviel "Ilya" von Einzbern 229 23.66%
Berzerker 30 3.10%
Matou Sakura 121 12.50%
Matou Shinji 13 1.34%
Rider 197 20.35%
Kuzuki Souichirou 17 1.76%
Caster 85 8.78%
Assassin 112 11.57%
Kotomine Kirei 38 3.93%
Lancer 124 12.81%
Gilgamesh 165 17.05%
Fuji Nee (Fujimura Taiga) 65 6.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 968. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-05-31, 19:08   Link #41
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Deathkillz can be female--one does not need to be homosexual to love Archer.
Or maybe even--
...forget it.

How's him a baddie and how gil's not a hottie? Here:
Archer's manner.
Muscles.
Do you notice when Archer says something he usually means the opposite? And the manner he toys people around with his speech is so funny...(seems like I have found a great master--haha)
Gil is always sealed up in an armor--no skin=not hot
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 19:09   Link #42
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
lolz no im not a homo just trying to take a broader view on why archer is so popular XD and i forgot one point...we all think hes sexy...
lol and i thought i was talkin to the feminine side of you.... unless you're a female i understand.. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon
]
Archer's manner.
Muscles.
Do you notice when Archer says something he usually means the opposite? And the manner he toys people around with his speech is so funny...(seems like I have found a great master--haha)
lol... why don't you think berserker is hot then.....? he's got bad muscles... hahaha fair enough
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 19:12   Link #43
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon
Deathkillz can be female--one does not need to be homosexual to love Archer.
Or maybe even--
...forget it.

Archer's manner.
Muscles.
to put it in a word archer uses "SARCASM"...thats why i voted for him cause i can be sarcastic and no im not female...since the last time i checked anyway

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 19:12   Link #44
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Lol, all the characters I like are on the loser side of the poll.

I'm infatuated with Rider as many of you already know, and Gilgamesh and Assassin are the type of characters that I like (with polar opposite personalities ).

Those who can back up there words with action are characters that I always love (and often times those that are scantily clad XD) :P

PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 19:24   Link #45
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Now, this is where the hard part starts.

I'm a person who likes each & every character in the F/SN world, choosing four is a good idea.. but for me, choosing four out of all them makes it so hard..

I'm gonna have to think about this.
Old 2006-06-01, 04:32   Link #46
gammaoh
Reality Marble User

Well, here's my ranking:

Saber
The character that roused me the most throughout the series, whether it is the game or the anime. She's in a cruel dilemma, having to choose between the love she finally finds in and from Shirou and her duty, which is why she fought so hard and so long.

Archer
Hmmm, what to say? He's Emiya Shirou from the future, he's damn skilled, he controls a Reality Marble and he's full of regrets. I love this kind of character, very powerful and also full of regrets. Too bad some parts of UBW were not developed in the anime but there are some screentime imperatives.

Gilgamesh
I love his arrogance. I love his allmightyness. I love his style. I love his story and his Epic. I love the way he talks. He's the man who's not bad but just wishes to do what he wants to do. And he gets a special credit for Ea and Gates of Babylon.
Old 2006-06-01, 04:57   Link #47
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
lol and i thought i was talkin to the feminine side of you.... unless you're a female i understand.. ^^

lol... why don't you think berserker is hot then.....? he's got bad muscles... hahaha fair enough
Beserker is...too...big...
And he's mad enchanted, so he won't be able to talk with me.
And he's too tall, as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
to put it in a word archer uses "SARCASM"...thats why i voted for him cause i can be sarcastic and no im not female...since the last time i checked anyway
Ahh! So it's Archer's sacarsm I like! That makes Archer even greater--I am not too good at detecting sacarsm most of the time and I need a program for thta.
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-01, 05:49   Link #48
SweetSpring
Garden of Tsubaki
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to SweetSpring
1.Ilya(you should know why)
2.Fuji Nee(energetic,right?)
3.Sakura Matou(she's kind before "those" episodes)
4.Rin Tohsaka(i don't really like the grown-up Rin..i just liked the child Rin)
5.Saber(i liked her when she got her hair down in episode 21)

Last edited by SweetSpring; 2006-06-01 at 06:31.
SweetSpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-01, 12:55   Link #49
[H]
Playing my way..

Saber - Like her very much, especially when she goes shy ^_^

Archer - Cool, and the quote for his Noble Phantasm rocks XD

Rider - I like agility, and she sure is ^_^ (and sexy also )

Assassin - WHoa, there is Sasaki Kyoujiro here
[H] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-01, 13:02   Link #50
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
The thing is, each characters in the story is very human so it is difficult tp pigeonhole any of them with usual tags.
Old 2006-06-01, 13:16   Link #51
Mirtual

Archer -->Simply the best character so far. I like everything about him. Powerful, smart, badass, UBW. He freaking owns.
Rider -->Simply hot.
Assassin -->I kind of liked his attitude. And I really loved his fights.
If I would have remembered how casters master was called he would have been rated on place two.

But to be honest, the characters in FSN are really well made. I like how their interactions turn out.

So, to tell it in another way, if I would be asked "who do you hate, or do not like at all in FSN?" I wouldn't be sure how to answer. There are certain traits or moments I do not like. Or special actions that seem just dumb to me, but overall the characters are all kind of well made.

EDIT:
OMG! I forgot Shinji! See, that guy is such a looser I already deleted him from my memory...
So of course there I a character I detest. It is Shinji! (Again... why do all the Shinjis turn out to be complete loosers...)

Last edited by Mirtual; 2006-06-01 at 13:31.
Mirtual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-01, 13:20   Link #52
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Hate: Shinji and Caster.

Shinji because he's a general asshole and caster because she's just a cameo villainess and doesn't even provide fanservice.
Old 2006-06-01, 14:05   Link #53
Bankai29
Evenkurga wanna-be

I'd go for Rider-sama! Her fighting stances are soooooo.... If there's gonna be an anime of F/HA w/ a lot of Rider-sama, that'd be my wish granted.
Old 2006-06-01, 20:40   Link #54
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

It really is hard for me to choose just four characters (even though we all know i'd vote Saber ^^ from the list, so i might as well say my lil' bit on each character from the list - and just vote four characters who have stood out in the anime for me.

Emiya Kiritsugu - Theres a hell of a lot to this man that people shall never know, still its good it stays that way - he's the man Shirou looks upto, and in the way.. i do as well.

Emiya Shirou - The hero of the story. Even if you didn't know that he was to become Archer in the future, you could still see where all his fire comes from - he fights for other people, he won't back down from anything. He's the perfect main character imo. ^^

Saber - Saber's got it all - the past/back story, the skills, the love.. everything - i love Saber. ^_^

Tohsaka Rin - Its a shame we didn't get to see more of Archer & Rin scenes, imo they're some of the best that an be shown in the anime - still she's one of the main characters who has to keep on fighting - you just can't beat her laugh. ^^

Archer - Heh, i really don't have to say anything about Archer - just his backstory shows how amazingly cool he is, but he also has the attitude and skills to be even more of a legend.

Ilyasviel "Ilya" von Einzbern - I have to admit i enjoy Illya a lot more when she's out to kill.. she has a past that isn't shown in the anime.. shame it wasen't shown.

Berserker - Mainly the way that he'll do anything for Illya's the reason Berserker's has my respect.

Matou Sakura - Its a shame she was just a back character for the anime, 'cause Sakura has a give for the anime - at least she got her moment with Rin.. and to cook fo Shirou of course. ^^

Matou Shinji - The guy everyone hates.. but in my eyes a great character to the story. He might not have been the best of Masters, but he did give Shirou a run for his money, and was able to be a good master for Rider.

Rider - She has the beauty & the skill to be one deadly warrior, and we all got to see it in action. She may not of had the right Master, but she at least gave respect to Shinji, and thought with everthing she had - truly an amazing servant.

Kuzuki Souichirou - All he wanted to do was help Caster, and thats what he done - all the way to the end. Also... you can't forget that the man does kick arse. ^^;

Caster - Her love for Souichirou is just seriously way to adourable not to love. Indeed she was evil, and yes her plan didn't go the way she wanted - but at least at the end of it all, she was able to die being with the man she loved.

Assassin - Assassin, probably my fav' warrior in F/SN. For reasons that good i don't even have to mention them - i'm sure people know what i'm on about.

Kotomine Kirei - The man with the master plan, and a dark past - he even has the skills to stay behind the shadows for that long.

Lancer - Lancer's attitude towards the people around him, even though all he wants is a good fight shows that he's a legandary warrior, and he has the skill to show off. ^^;

Gilgamesh - Finally being able to hear his laugh in the anime, that just wins it - and of course his style wins.. there's just not a character like him in F/SN.

Fuji Nee (Fujimura Taiga) - There's not a soul alive that can't say they love Fuji. She's the teacher we all wish we had.
Old 2006-06-02, 02:21   Link #55
andiyar
wingéd prettygirl
*Author

Send a message via AIM to andiyar Send a message via MSN to andiyar
Rin. Shirou. Archer.

I might elaborate later. ^_^

-Andiyar
Old 2006-06-02, 06:06   Link #56
MiniTeddy

In no particular order what so ever these are my favourite charecters

1:Saber, her fighting spirit is enjoyable to watch and its funny to see how ironic her realtionship with shirou comes, at first she doesnt give a monkeys about shirou seeing her body and shirou has a fit now its the other way around >.< she makes me laugh abit and its cool watching her fight! and shes one of the smexeh people

2.Archer; what can i say about archer, wow he is defiently one of the most irrogant people i have seen on side with gil, although still loyal he fights well and has probably the most emotional ending i have seen in any programe, Although why did he speak in engrish for the UBW sequence " i am the bone of my sword" etc anyway he looks cool he brings enjoyment to watch expessily during the beginning i was board out of my wits then but he kept me going. in a nutshell
looks cool, looks like dante from DMC , the weridest archer fighting i have seen >.<

3.Rider i picked her cos hes hot but she isnt with her mask on stupid medusa eyes but that scene where the mask is broken that was nice

4.Rin Smexeh what else to say , loyal , idot, lazy in the morining

thats about it really

and hi im Adam 13 years old enjoying the series but also going through..a few things with it >.<
wtfbbqlol
MiniTeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-07, 11:36   Link #57
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

The Best Two are Kuzuki Souichirou and Archer.

Archer ability to Trace was great and the minute you say Shoiro do it too. Story. but it was kool how he killed Hercules 4 times and with the other world thing.

Kuzuki. He definitly the coolest person. Defeats Rin, Saber, and Shouro with nothing but his fists(Which are enchanted by Caster to harden) But it was kool that he proved everything everyone else said was wrong about masters fighting and turned out to be a godlike fighter. And he was definitly the nicest master out of them all. He did everything he could to help Caster and never looked back. Was just happy to be by her.
Old 2006-06-07, 12:18   Link #58
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Rider was 4th.. behind the big 3 .. so I guess its a win for the riding rider club :/

Oh how i wish I could campaign >__<
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-07, 12:32   Link #59
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

: offtopic: KiNa, that girl in your avatar reminds me of Kiddy from Silent Mobius. Who is she?
Old 2006-06-07, 19:36   Link #60
kaori_da_sue
hehehe....

Send a message via AIM to kaori_da_sue
I voted for Archer, Lancer, Rin, Saber, and i don't know who else.

All i gotta say is.....SABER ISN"T WINNING! SABER ISN"T WINNING! Hurrah! She wins in popularity contests to much so i'm happy that she isn't winning. Sorry saber fans!