AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite F/sn Character Poll (Multiple Choice allowed!)
Emiya Kiritsugu 52 5.37%
Emiya Shirou 190 19.63%
Saber 577 59.61%
Tohsaka Rin 477 49.28%
Archer 442 45.66%
Ilyasviel "Ilya" von Einzbern 229 23.66%
Berzerker 30 3.10%
Matou Sakura 121 12.50%
Matou Shinji 13 1.34%
Rider 197 20.35%
Kuzuki Souichirou 17 1.76%
Caster 85 8.78%
Assassin 112 11.57%
Kotomine Kirei 38 3.93%
Lancer 124 12.81%
Gilgamesh 165 17.05%
Fuji Nee (Fujimura Taiga) 65 6.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 968. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-06-07, 20:29   Link #61
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto
Rider was 4th.. behind the big 3 .. so I guess its a win for the riding rider club :/

Oh how i wish I could campaign >__<
Well.., it seems pretty balanced overall so far.., Archer is leading with 10 more points then Rin which comes in second; altough only 2 points ahead of Saber.
I was expecting Archer and Saber to be on the lead, though I must say that so many people voting for Rin has surprised me.

All and all then we have in 4th your beloved Rider ..., only 1 point ahead of Gil, and only 4 points! ahead of Ilya
Shirou and Sakura where then tied at 18 points each, but it seems Sakura got one extra point today.
Thus concludes the most voted characters So Far..

From what I can conclude regarding the posts I read here on A.Suki boards.., I belive the Poll (currently) realy is portraying the image of the community as I expected.

Altough it is true.., if we could campaign.. we could certanly chip the balance a bit..; surely Rider and well.. Ilya would probably be much more ahead if we where given the chance to do so..

This meaning.., I wish I could campaign too
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-07, 20:54   Link #62
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoto
The Best Two are Kuzuki Souichirou and Archer.

Archer ability to Trace was great and the minute you say Shoiro do it too. Story. but it was kool how he killed Hercules 4 times and with the other world thing.

Kuzuki. He definitly the coolest person. Defeats Rin, Saber, and Shouro with nothing but his fists(Which are enchanted by Caster to harden) But it was kool that he proved everything everyone else said was wrong about masters fighting and turned out to be a godlike fighter. And he was definitly the nicest master out of them all. He did everything he could to help Caster and never looked back. Was just happy to be by her.
It's not 'the other world thing'. It's 'the Reality Marble thing'

Or you can simply say Unlimited Blade Works...
And he killed Beserker 5 times, not 4.
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-07, 21:08   Link #63
SlashZero

Actually, he did only kill Berzerker 4 times with UBW. The first time was when he trapped Berzerker in that hole and hit him with the dual wing blades, and thus not in UBW.
SlashZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-07, 22:53   Link #64
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
It's kind of hard to tell exactly WHEN Berserker dies in the anime :\

PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 06:48   Link #65
Bloodseeker

Rin and Saber are my favorites so far, but I've only seen through episode six, so I should probably watch further before I cast my votes...
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 08:52   Link #66
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

^ Yup, do that, there's a reason Archer wins the second poll so far
npal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 10:56   Link #67
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
I thought Archer only killed Beserker twice in the Reality Marble? 'cause in the anime, when Archer picked up the sword in UBW, he said 'I will have you to die two more times' in the Chinese subs...So he killed Beserker thrice before hand...
I wonder did broken phantasm managed to kill Beserker at all?
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-08, 11:03   Link #68
gammaoh
Reality Marble User

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon
I thought Archer only killed Beserker twice in the Reality Marble? 'cause in the anime, when Archer picked up the sword in UBW, he said 'I will have you to die two more times' in the Chinese subs...So he killed Beserker thrice before hand...
I wonder did broken phantasm managed to kill Beserker at all?
There has been a lot of discussion about when and how Berserker lost his 5 lives.

At that time I came up with:

1-The arrow shot.
2-The four blades attack
3-The angel-wing-like blades attack
4&5-UBW
Old 2006-06-08, 11:42   Link #69
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon
It's not 'the other world thing'. It's 'the Reality Marble thing'

Or you can simply say Unlimited Blade Works...
And he killed Beserker 5 times, not 4.
12-11-10-9-8

No he killed him 4. Because when Shoiru and Saber used the sword it killed Berserker 7times. And the Attack Rin did with her Gems killed him once

So they killed him 8 times, so Archer must have killed him 4. Since he has 12lifes.
Old 2006-06-08, 11:44   Link #70
gammaoh
Reality Marble User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoto
12-11-10-9-8

No he killed him 4. Because when Shoiru and Saber used the sword it killed Berserker 7times. And the Attack Rin did with her Gems killed him once

So they killed him 8 times, so Archer must have killed him 4. Since he has 12lifes.
His NP provides him with 12 extra lives. So you have to include his original one.
Old 2006-06-08, 16:04   Link #71
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammaoh
His NP provides him with 12 extra lives. So you have to include his original one.
That is a theory. They never stated if his own life is not tied to the 12. Meaning are the 12lives just a shield to who is own. Mine is based off of what Illy said.

Time 21:25 episode 15.
"Because his body wont die unless you kill him twelve times"

She said 12 not 13 is all.
Old 2006-07-06, 07:10   Link #72
SnakeLegend
Back Again From Haruhiism

Send a message via MSN to SnakeLegend Send a message via Skype™ to SnakeLegend
Well i like Archer, because he's cool and stuff.
imagine: through all the summons in all times, he gets to see many blades which he will image it into reality, and hence UBW is the place where all the finest blades he's seen are place, well that just not only tells me he fought alot, but gone through alot too.

secondly i liked gilgamesh, why? he's a villain, yeah, but still, all of us still have this very same side of his: Obsession. he is the king of heroes, yes, but in the end? defeated by Saber, king of knights. he's my favourite for some reason, but mostly in my heart, i think i liked him because he reminds me of myself alot. (Personality i mean)

well i liked saber too! who doesn't yeah? she's cute after a long while in the anime, she blushes and such from then on. after playing the game, my impression on her grew better, and started went wild about her. Her ideals are nice, she had her things to do and she focuses on it, never derived from her path. a good character made by Type-moon :3
Old 2006-07-06, 09:13   Link #73
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

It was so much easier to tell how many times Archer killed Berserker with the game. Though the animated Archer - Berserker fight was impressive, now I'm confused as to how effective Archer was at killing Berserker. D:
Old 2006-07-06, 10:51   Link #74
Kalashnikov

The tragic Sakura wins my vote.
even though the anime for the majority neglects her (and to my dismay), i'll love her for her depth, her sad story and relationship with Shirou (why is he so dense and blind!?), and over-all kawaii'ness (and she is still hot, she probably takes on from Rider and overshadows the uhh... other two). simply, she's my type of moe.

that and I've never seen the single sided ribbon pulled off the way she does it. <3
Kalashnikov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 23:03   Link #75
susanoo
Simca's Stalker

Send a message via MSN to susanoo
I never thought archer would go this far really I thought it must be saber when I read the thread ......... ah well. UBW really caught you guys huh??

anyway my votes :
saber, rin, rider, sakura
Old 2006-07-07, 03:01   Link #76
kamikazex

saber / rin then the rest
kamikazex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-13, 05:49   Link #77
depthcharge101

1. Saber
2. Saber
3. Shirou

haha, as you can see I am a Saber fan. Not sure why but I just like her when I see her the first time. Her personality is unusual as well, and the way she does things cleanly can be kinda harsh but I like it.

I hated Shirou at first, but as the anime progress I like him more and more, maybe prolly the way of his thinking.
depthcharge101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-15, 14:24   Link #78
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

The hardest thing about these multi polls is when you like pretty much the entire caste.... except shinji.....that damned<censored ranting of how much shinji is an A-hole >

the no brainer for me is Saber, loved her character design when I first saw it and her character in Fate.

Archer is another one that just jumps out at me for many of the reasons that have already been stated, his conflict with Shirou, not to mention hes got many great lines

as for the rest I like them all T-T.... except shinji -.- .... gotta think about this more before voting.

too bad theres no campaigning, that was half the fun of the shuffle polls
Old 2006-07-16, 06:47   Link #79
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Shinji shall always be a bit of a legend imo, mainly 'cause he was the most evil character in the anime. ^__^
Old 2006-07-17, 00:10   Link #80
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

I can honestly say that I have never hated a fictional character as much as I hate shinji.... I mean everytime he opens that hole he calls a mouth I just want to wrap your hands around his neck and squeeze as hard as I can