AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2006-07-29, 14:56   Link #21
Chuixupu
Shikachu

Chopper is definately not dumb...he's a doctor. He's just naive and innocent, so he believes people when they lie to him. It's not about his intelligence. According to Oda, he's the smartest male in the crew.
Chuixupu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-29, 16:41   Link #22
yuchan

Dumbest character in one piece? That's like asking who has the biggest eyes in one piece. For every normal to smart person in One Piece, theres like 5 dumb people. And can't choose just one. But Luffy is obviously the dumbest of the group.
yuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-29, 20:12   Link #23
Laharu
mao de makai

Send a message via AIM to Laharu Send a message via MSN to Laharu
I'd say Hatchi.
Laharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-29, 21:02   Link #24
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuixupu
Chopper is definately not dumb...he's a doctor. He's just naive and innocent, so he believes people when they lie to him. It's not about his intelligence. According to Oda, he's the smartest male in the crew.
Yep and not to mention, he's just a child.

I said Wapol earlier, mainly because he is the generic greedy pea-brained dictator.

Hatchi is indeed quite dumb, I think he is the dumbest, if dumb means clueless and slow.

Gedatsu, actually I really don't know whats the problem with him lol. I've never seen anyone who can forget to look or speak, I don't even know why he can't keep his elbows folded or straight lol
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-30, 02:53   Link #25
Chuixupu
Shikachu

And that is why Gedatsu rocks.
Old 2006-07-30, 04:55   Link #26
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuixupu
And that is why Gedatsu rocks.
And I suppose its also why Chopper rock more than Gedatsu lol

Old 2006-07-31, 18:34   Link #27
luffy1991

the dumbest character is sanji
luffy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 18:52   Link #28
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffy1991
the dumbest character is sanji
I guess this means Crocodile and his Baroque Works must be really retarded lol

Old 2006-08-02, 15:03   Link #29
WillReaper
Reaper de la Souls

Exactly.

[QUOTE][Originally Posted by Chuixupu

I said Wapol earlier, mainly because he is the generic greedy pea-brained dictator.

Hatchi is indeed quite dumb, I think he is the dumbest, if dumb means clueless and slow/QUOTE]

My point exactly, I knew that Tony Tony Chopper was very smart. He just doesn't act like it all the time, but having to worry about Luffy eating hime all the time would make anyone seem really stupid. As for Warpol, he thinks he is a genius who got himself a ton of power, but really he's a dumass and everyone is just afraid that he will eat them. I won't even get into why Hatchi is a moron, it's too easy (rubberband of doom). One more thing, how can anyone think that Sanji is the dumbest character on Onepiece!? Sure he has his moments when the ladies are around, but it's not as bad as some other people who act like idiots 24/7.
WillReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-03, 09:05   Link #30
Hiking_Bear

Chimney and her rabbit look pretty dumb.
Hiking_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-03, 09:26   Link #31
Evan
天使我爱你

I'd say Mr.4 as well
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-03, 11:01   Link #32
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear
Chimney and her rabbit look pretty dumb.

That girl is smarter than you think... you'll see what I mean soon enough in the anime.

Anyway, I'd also say Gedatsu. I thought it was hilarious how he just wasted his "one-time only" technique like that in the 4th TV special (and of course, the fact that he has trouble doing simple things like opening his mouth). Tonjit (that old dude from Long Ring Long Island) wasn't all that smart either, considering that he spent 10 years stuck on that tall bamboo stilt, and offered Luffy and co. some 10-year old milk afterwards ("here, have some cheese"), then eating said "cheese" and getting sick afterwards....

And of course, there's Luffy himself, which pretty much explains itself.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-03, 20:30   Link #33
Hiking_Bear

Big Pan from the Groggy monsters and the rare animals from Gaimon's island are also very dumb.

Luffy's not really the dumbest character. He did figure out the secret to CP9's speed technique after all.
Hiking_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 09:40   Link #34
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear
Big Pan from the Groggy monsters and the rare animals from Gaimon's island are also very dumb.

Luffy's not really the dumbest character. He did figure out the secret to CP9's speed technique after all.

actually i was rather surprised luffy figured it out and used it. i was rather expecting zoro to do that since hes the one who has really trained his body and those moves were something "normal" human beings could do
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 16:12   Link #35
WillReaper
Reaper de la Souls

What about...

Maybe Mr. 2 Bon Clay should be in the running as well?
WillReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-10, 01:45   Link #36
DeatheScythe

Definitely Gedatsu.

Anybody dumb enough to chew on his lip so hard he can't speak and then not realizing it is definitely #1. Definitely Gedatsu.

Luffy is dumb but more because he's goofy. He's laid back and really just doesn't care. Another dummy would have to be Nami. Why? Because she still freaks out even when it's Luffy doing the fighting.
DeatheScythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-15, 18:12   Link #37
king chopper
Crewmate doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillReaper
I want to say its Tony Tony Chopper, but he did create the rumble balls so I can't bring myself to say it. It is either Hatchi or Warpol, my god they where both so stupid it hurt me.
chopper aint that stupid he's just naive for fallin for ussops lies and high strung
king chopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-15, 18:19   Link #38
king chopper
Crewmate doctor

[QUOTE=WillReaper]
Quote:
[Originally Posted by Chuixupu

Hatchi is indeed quite dumb, I think he is the dumbest, if dumb means clueless and slow/QUOTE]

My point exactly, I knew that Tony Tony Chopper was very smart. He just doesn't act like it all the time, but having to worry about Luffy eating hime all the time would make anyone seem really stupid. As for Warpol, he thinks he is a genius who got himself a ton of power, but really he's a dumass and everyone is just afraid that he will eat them. I won't even get into why Hatchi is a moron, it's too easy (rubberband of doom). One more thing, how can anyone think that Sanji is the dumbest character on Onepiece!? Sure he has his moments when the ladies are around, but it's not as bad as some other people who act like idiots 24/7.
u right there i think its the way of the crew that made chopper that way because before he joined the crew he was actually more intelligent and didnt act as goofy and anyone here know what high strung means someone said about it to a character and dont know what it meant i thought at first it meant stressed out and EXTREMELY SORRY for double posting =[
king chopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-15, 18:51   Link #39
Chuixupu
Shikachu

There's an edit button. USE IT.
Old 2006-08-16, 22:24   Link #40
IchiGin

Gedatsu, he had me laughing for minutes to how dumb he was.

But this is a hard question to answer, as a variety of One Piece Characters have proven their stupidity time and time again.
IchiGin is offline   Reply With Quote