AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2006-06-11, 07:14   Link #1
cybuster

WAN problems....

Hi!

I was wondering am I the only one getting low speeds on BitComet when I enable WAN? If it helps without WAN in BitComet "remote users and local users" appear under peers but, when I enable WAN the "remote users" disappear. This also happens in eMule. Is there anyway to allow "remote users"? Thanks in advance.
cybuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-17, 08:58   Link #2
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

hmmm, i would advise you not to use bitcomet.
if you only have one computer connected to the internet i dont think that option will help u. why do u want to enable WAN?

go here and find ur router see if its configured properly

http://www.portforward.com/english/a...itComindex.htm
Old 2006-06-17, 10:10   Link #3
cybuster

Thanks it worked ^-^! The reason I'm using WAN is because I've got a Laptop but a new problem has arised. The speeds very good but for some reason when downloading on my Laptop there is some sort of limit. Its like I'm only allowed to download 50-60 MB and then WAN disconnects automatically from my Laptop only. This also happens when I want to transfer a file from the main computer, it reaches half way and then disconnects. I've tried it on another computer I have and there were no problems what so ever and there was no limit on downloading too. If it helps I'm using an Acer Laptop.
cybuster is offline   Reply With Quote