AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Old 2006-11-09, 13:17   Link #461
ven_Gy`r

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker View Post
Finished reading MMD08.
Spoiler:

For the time being, we can just guess what colour ARX-8 Laevatain is.
This aside, the next round will be an action-packed one!
Nice Job HunterSeeker ^_^

its confusing that Kalinin already join to Amalgam Forces and attempt to kill Souske and company - its impossible but it happened to be like that.... however its a good feeling that Souske won't give Amalgam a chance to take Chidori anymore this time moreover Souske won't leave the area without Chidori in his good hands and keep what he promise - i hope he finds her quickly in order for Chidori won't worry anymore about him and his classmates.... in other words "No Problem at all.."

Question:
Do you have any idea HunterSeeker that Chidori will be save by Souske this time and take her with him to Laevatain [on this Chapter or to the next Chapter??]...what's your opinion

im too excited that i wanna go to Japan and see it for myself..!!! >.< lols
I DEMAND - bring it on Screen !!!!!!!!

thanks and godbless guys
ven_Gy`r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 15:46   Link #462
masterwok

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker View Post
In short: He joined Amalgam and turned on against Mithril.
that sucks bc he is like a father to sousuke. i dont want to believe it. hopefully the reason Kalinin joins amalgam to make sousuke strong and so he can get back at amalgam and destroy them for what they did to Mithril. Kalinin could be getting secrets from amalgam so he could use them for mithril.
masterwok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 18:42   Link #463
sx3
0 Gundam

im confused. who was talking to who on the helicopter?

also, i hope Laevatain looks super awesome. Like awesome enough that youd have to rip your eyes out at the sight of such an amazing thing. Whens the next chapter supposed to be released?

what does Laevatain even mean? does it come from greek mythology or what? look exactly like leviathan
sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 19:24   Link #464
Rall)eon117X
Lightning Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwok View Post
that sucks bc he is like a father to sousuke. i dont want to believe it. hopefully the reason Kalinin joins amalgam to make sousuke strong and so he can get back at amalgam and destroy them for what they did to Mithril. Kalinin could be getting secrets from amalgam so he could use them for mithril.
I hope so myself...i really hope he is like a real double agent, but with more loyalty to MITHRIL.
Rall)eon117X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 19:47   Link #465
Generalgm
Eager Young Space Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sx3 View Post
im confused. who was talking to who on the helicopter?

also, i hope Laevatain looks super awesome. Like awesome enough that youd have to rip your eyes out at the sight of such an amazing thing. Whens the next chapter supposed to be released?

what does Laevatain even mean? does it come from greek mythology or what? look exactly like leviathan
near the end of the month
Old 2006-11-09, 21:21   Link #466
sx3
0 Gundam

trip, can't wait to see the new ARX
Old 2006-11-09, 22:47   Link #467
Rall)eon117X
Lightning Alchemist

Quote:
trip, can't wait to see the new ARX
Me neither! I hope it has some pretty mean weapons and hidden secrets. The spelling of the new model is weird as hell though....oh well. And if Al is back, all the better
Old 2006-11-10, 01:22   Link #468
ven_Gy`r

Check this out guys new ARX might be look like this one http://www.baddog1055.addr.com/image..._Wing_Zero.jpg >.< ehhehehhe awesome......

Me neither! I hope it has some pretty mean weapons and hidden secrets. The spelling of the new model is weird as hell though....oh well. And if Al is back, all the better

well for me... AL will be back for sure besides AL is Souske's Alter-ego and aside from that - AL's presence is required to released the full aptitude of the lambda drive when him and Souske combine...[well that's my own opinion only]

About : Kalinin concerning on his actions, until now i was hoping that time will change his heart we all know that kalinin situation is too hard for him to decide wether if he really going to betray his comrads or not nor which side is he going to choose..as the story goes we' will know his side of his story from the time being - there must be a deifnite reasons behind all of his actions....my point of view

thanks and godbless guys
Old 2006-11-10, 04:26   Link #469
Miles Teg

Quote:
It's from Norse mythology, and it's Laevateinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
In Norse mythology, The elf Volund (Weyland), forged a sword so lethal that it imperiled the very gods themselves. The sword was taken from Volund and was brought to Asgard. They passed the sword into the hands of the god Freyr, who traded the sword for the hand of a Giant's daughter. At Raggnarok, Surtr (lord of the realm of fire) wielded Freyr's sword and severed the roots of the world tree Yggdrasil with it instigate the destruction of the universe. Freyr would ultimately fall to his own blade. With it, he could have defeated Surtr and saved existence.

The sword was called Laevateinn, made its wielder invincible in battle, could fight without being held, but was of course forged for the hand of a God.

The sword was allso known as the "Wounding Wand" or the "Staff of Destruction".
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 04:40   Link #470
Renegade334
Exitus Acta Probat
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
does it come from greek mythology or what? look exactly like leviathan
Leviathan is Biblical (Hebrew, in fact) in origin - it's one of the two monsters (along with Behemoth) named in the Bible. It doesn't come from Greek mythology.

-- Permanently retired from the raw-hunting business --
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 05:24   Link #471
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Leviathan is Biblical (Hebrew, in fact) in origin
And Belial is also Biblical, like all the AS name made by Amalgam
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 05:32   Link #472
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
I'll answer a few questions first.
Spoiler:
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 11:41   Link #473
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

So Leotard's going to escape with Kaname again? Darn.

Sousuke could pull off a victory if he could just get into the ARX-8.
Old 2006-11-10, 12:35   Link #474
ven_Gy`r

grrr...... leonard try to escape again and take kaname with him. geeezzz
I hope chidori will think something to free herself while leonard is busy handling the situation against all out attack.....well its just a speculation for now...I wish a miracle can happen like new reinforcements from other organization with the same objective - to destroy Amalgam forces or ARX-8 [AL is Installed] has arrived..."take them down guys.."

my speculation:
If ever Arx-8 has arrived on the scene with AL already installed and Souske have it then that would be possible that leonard will also bring varial on the battle field challenging Souske's Arx-8...and the escape plan would have a small time delay. giving souske's a chance to save Chidori after the battle against leonard...

thanks and godbless guys
Old 2006-11-10, 17:03   Link #475
Rall)eon117X
Lightning Alchemist

Know what would be pretty sick? If Tessa killed Leonard lol. That would be weird as hell dont you think? But i think Shouji Gatou is obviously going to make it so that Sousuke kills him, as he's really making us want Leonard to vanish off the face of the earth.

I mean, first he pretty much pioneers the destruction of Mithril. Then, he blows up the ARX 7. Then, and most importantly, he steal Kaname out of Sousuke's arms. And as a side part, he's nothing of a good brother, who supposed to be looking out for his younger sister Tessa. What a waste of oxygen Leonard is. I really hope Shouji makes him get a really painful death....

But i support him trying to run away from Sousuke, and take Kaname with him...(WTF you ask??!??!?!) Simple reason actually: I dont want this series to come to an end that quickly .
Old 2006-11-10, 17:12   Link #476
sx3
0 Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rall)eon117X View Post
Know what would be pretty sick? If Tessa killed Leonard lol. That would be weird as hell dont you think? But i think Shouji Gatou is obviously going to make it so that Sousuke kills him, as he's really making us want Leonard to vanish off the face of the earth.

I mean, first he pretty much pioneers the destruction of Mithril. Then, he blows up the ARX 7. Then, and most importantly, he steal Kaname out of Sousuke's arms. And as a side part, he's nothing of a good brother, who supposed to be looking out for his younger sister Tessa. What a waste of oxygen Leonard is. I really hope Shouji makes him get a really painful death....

But i support him trying to run away from Sousuke, and take Kaname with him...(WTF you ask??!??!?!) Simple reason actually: I dont want this series to come to an end that quickly .
NEVER, leonard must DIE before he escapes, than maybe we'll see who leonard answers to as the next villan or something. maybe we'll find out amalgan is just a small organization that works for a bigger organization. the evil of all evils. if leonard escapes thats gonna suk -.- poor chidori is gonna be stuck with him for another like few months and shes gonna get like raped by him or something -.-, steals her first kiss and than her virginity -.- it better not happen!
Old 2006-11-10, 20:17   Link #477
Rall)eon117X
Lightning Alchemist

Quote:
NEVER, leonard must DIE before he escapes, than maybe we'll see who leonard answers to as the next villan or something. maybe we'll find out amalgan is just a small organization that works for a bigger organization. the evil of all evils. if leonard escapes thats gonna suk -.- poor chidori is gonna be stuck with him for another like few months and shes gonna get like raped by him or something -.-, steals her first kiss and than her virginity -.- it better not happen!
Lol. Fine fine....i hope she slips out of his clutches too, but it would be sick if Tessa kills him dont you agree?
Old 2006-11-10, 22:26   Link #478
sx3
0 Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rall)eon117X View Post
Lol. Fine fine....i hope she slips out of his clutches too, but it would be sick if Tessa kills him dont you agree?
Agreed, id be like, AWESOME! or with any luck, leonard will make an attempt to get into a AS and sousuke might trip over his on feet on inside the ARX-8 and land right on him, chidori would be smart enough to run asap. LOL id be like, awesome.
Old 2006-11-10, 22:28   Link #479
masterwok

Quote:
wow that would really suck if amalgam worked for a bigger organization and i hope Sousuke steals kaname's or Tessa's virginity that would make me really happy.
masterwok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 01:42   Link #480
ven_Gy`r

ouch !!

for me the kiss thing [it's a challenge] could be explainable but taking one's virginity neither Chidori or Tessa..? i dont think the writer will go that far especially they are the main character's of the story - the fans are focus on the novel from the beginning to the end which is still pending [on going].

On my guess the writer won't risk the value of the whole novel [good memories of the past] more importantly the strong bond of Chidori and Souske including the other's... "can't sell damage good's" in other words.
[Get Together and Make My Day]

"A painting won't be worthy of seeing if you have throw the value of passion you've learned from the beginning..."

thanks and godbless >.<

Last edited by ven_Gy`r; 2006-11-11 at 05:33.

Tags
light novels, mecha, military, shounen