AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-02-05, 08:08   Link #4941
Frostbitten
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Thank you for the summary, HunterSeeker! <3
Frostbitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-05, 19:04   Link #4942
selilychidori
Selily Chidori
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Miami
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker View Post
Uh what? No one read this?
Ah well. Completed.
Nyu Hunter!..nooo..*kneels* please i'd love to see the summary...

if anything 6 of my friends on IM saw it and were so excited...
don't be disappointed...


if anything it made my day?..

does it make you happy it made a girl like me happy?.....
__________________
selilychidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-05, 20:28   Link #4943
Hobbit
. . .
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brazil
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker View Post
Uh what? No one read this?
Ah well. Completed.
Just saw it now...

Thanks for all the effort to bring us FMP! knews and translations.
__________________
The long silence of the darkness and nothingness. Aside from that an empty world
arrived
.
Hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-08, 17:01   Link #4944
TigerII
Pilot in Training
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Earth
Lol, thanks Hunter. Anyone have any idea when the next main story novel is out? It has been months since I checked this thread and I don't have the time to go through every page. Will the series drag on, or is it finally going to end soon?

Thanks
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-08, 20:45   Link #4945
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Age: 25
im pretty sure it was spring or autumn this year. cant remember 100% but im sure it was one or the other.
__________________
Full Metal Coast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 20:20   Link #4946
xand
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Sigma mission 056 Raw:

http://tieba.baidu.com/%C8%AB%BD%F0%...abd3e1e61.html
http://tieba.baidu.com/%E5%85%A8%E9%...%BD%AE/tupian/

Thanks for the summary, HunterSeeker!
xand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 11:36   Link #4947
Illsteir
ARX-Fake
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pasig-Cainta Borderline
Quote:
Originally Posted by xand View Post
I was hoping the chapter would be related to Class 2-2 after the events of Kaname's abduction.
__________________
Illsteir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 13:10   Link #4948
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illsteir View Post
I was hoping the chapter would be related to Class 2-2 after the events of Kaname's abduction.
Just saw those, nope, it's basically Engage Six Seven.
Spoiler:
__________________
Obviously ,hope is the first step to the road of disappointment.
But no fear, people can only overcome disappointment when one still has hope in the mind.
So keep on fighting UNTIL THE GOAL IS REACHED!!
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 13:50   Link #4949
FeistyDreams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Phoenix
Age: 27
Those are the Chinese translations, not the original raws ^_~ If anyone wants the Japanese raw, you can find them here.

Also, why must that site you linked have the 4koma only available in the Chinese? I have been trying to find it, to download, to buy, ANYTHING in the original Japanese and I am having no luck... QQ It's torture, I say! I can't read Chinese...

Edited to Add:
I just read that chapter 57 is Cat and Kitten's Rock and Roll, so still no new stuff. Dunno when we'll see scans of it, it came out yesterday.
__________________
FeistyDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 22:24   Link #4950
selilychidori
Selily Chidori
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeistyDreams View Post
Those are the Chinese translations, not the original raws ^_~ If anyone wants the Japanese raw, you can find them here.

Also, why must that site you linked have the 4koma only available in the Chinese? I have been trying to find it, to download, to buy, ANYTHING in the original Japanese and I am having no luck... QQ It's torture, I say! I can't read Chinese...

Edited to Add:
I just read that chapter 57 is Cat and Kitten's Rock and Roll, so still no new stuff. Dunno when we'll see scans of it, it came out yesterday.
WTF,..its just a flashback? We saw this around episode 14 or something in the first season?

Are they buying time or something? I dont mind the extra history on everyone but,...when are we seeing new stuff?

The Kurtz and Mao version of romance i still say is nice, it shows her prespective of how she fell for him. Have a cute guy making pun jokes at you all the time and well,...things happen!
__________________
selilychidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-13, 02:31   Link #4951
ngng
Cuteness is Justice!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Border Between Real and Unreal World
I think the artist made a big mistake when he decided not to draw Dancing Very Merry Christmas because the plot would have bought more time for Gatoh before he can release the final novel, now the artist almost ran out of material to work on so he decided to use the plot from the extra stories, what a disappointment! Would have been better if they make an anime of Dancing very merry christmas, continuing on my own, and burning one man force now. I am not saying waiting is bad, but I hope they will make something interesting to make these moment worthwhile like making a game of FMP or something.
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-13, 13:54   Link #4952
selilychidori
Selily Chidori
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
I think the artist made a big mistake when he decided not to draw Dancing Very Merry Christmas because the plot would have bought more time for Gatoh before he can release the final novel, now the artist almost ran out of material to work on so he decided to use the plot from the extra stories, what a disappointment! Would have been better if they make an anime of Dancing very merry christmas, continuing on my own, and burning one man force now. I am not saying waiting is bad, but I hope they will make something interesting to make these moment worthwhile like making a game of FMP or something.
I'd be the first person to buy that game...o____o
__________________
selilychidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-13, 14:03   Link #4953
FeistyDreams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Phoenix
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
I think the artist made a big mistake when he decided not to draw Dancing Very Merry Christmas because the plot would have bought more time for Gatoh before he can release the final novel, now the artist almost ran out of material to work on so he decided to use the plot from the extra stories, what a disappointment! Would have been better if they make an anime of Dancing very merry christmas, continuing on my own, and burning one man force now. I am not saying waiting is bad, but I hope they will make something interesting to make these moment worthwhile like making a game of FMP or something.
I keep hoping Hiroshi Ueda will go back and do DVMC... Maybe with all these flashbacks he'll find a way to work it in. DVMC is one of my favorites and I'd love to see it in a visual medium.

They don't necessarily need to work on COMO on just yet, but a DVMC OVA would be nice and would bring people back to the series and give them time until Gatoh finishes the last novel and then plan out a new FMP series. DVMC stands alone well enough so it seems silly not to go ahead and animate at least that much for now.

...I would so buy an FMP game the moment it came out in Japan...
__________________
FeistyDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-13, 21:41   Link #4954
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Not trying to offend anyone here, but really, a FMP game would be terrible. I like the series and all.... but a game...?
__________________
darkdarkdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-13, 21:45   Link #4955
NoLongerSane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdarkdark View Post
Not trying to offend anyone here, but really, a FMP game would be terrible. I like the series and all.... but a game...?
The mechs from the series has appeared in a few of the Super Robot Wars series.
It would depend on what type of game FMP would be formatted in.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-13, 21:48   Link #4956
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
The mechs from the series has appeared in a few of the Super Robot Wars series.
It would depend on what type of game FMP would be formatted in.
Usually, games made from anime are horrible.

Naruto was horrific, and probably gave little kids seizures.
__________________
darkdarkdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 00:16   Link #4957
justinstrife
Queen Sheryl's Protector
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: John Galt Railroad
Age: 34
Send a message via AIM to justinstrife Send a message via Skype™ to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker View Post
Well, here're some sum-ups of what this story about......Staying too long from these jobs are never a good thing though.
And don't expect this is going to be fast, I have early lesson tomorrow------but I should be able to finish it tomorrow.
Spoiler for the story:
Wow! Thank you so much Hunter. Cookies for all the work you put into that. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 21:56   Link #4958
LeoXiao
提倡自我工業化
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Vereinigte Staaten
Age: 22
Oh god they should totally animate that.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 23:49   Link #4959
selilychidori
Selily Chidori
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Wow! Thank you so much Hunter. Cookies for all the work you put into that. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
So many enjoy your translations, and so much hard work too!

thank you!-bows giving plates of cookies,..-

ARIGATOU!!!
__________________
selilychidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-17, 19:10   Link #4960
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker View Post
Well, here're some sum-ups of what this story about......Staying too long from these jobs are never a good thing though.
And don't expect this is going to be fast, I have early lesson tomorrow------but I should be able to finish it tomorrow.
Spoiler for the story:
Kudos to you, nice work.
__________________
darkdarkdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
light novels, mecha, military, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.