AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Old 2007-02-08, 14:55   Link #1261
G_O_P

Send a message via AIM to G_O_P Send a message via MSN to G_O_P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko-sama View Post
Oh yeah, I see. Now I remember in the anime, Kaname has to bang her head against a tree to control it (or something like that).
I was thinking about that too..

Bunny stabbed himself (not hung), possibly to control the voices... Just like kaname did during the hi-jack

WoW? Orly?
Realm : Twisting Nether
BlackKilla - Undead (for the horde!!!)
G_O_P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 16:03   Link #1262
Otakon
True Hero Saves The Girl

[QUOTE=jimbo98765;826172]Whats with the viginity?? Just imagine Sousuke getting it on with Chidori. Blech!!!

Im a little piss that Nami had to die in front of Sousuke. They were after him, right?? Then you have Chidori says, '' Come rescue me. I dont care how many ppl die.'' I dont like that. Its like they belittle Nami or something.

well sousuke im sure would be gentle with her if they were going to do that. when it comes to chidori he listens and he takez itseriously.

also you got to take into account what they have dun to her. taken her life away for there own selfish goals. so she feels probably that she can be a little selfish. example saying "i dont care how many people die."

plus in my opinion im glad that nami died because now there isnt another person after sousuke.

and today i watch again leotard kissing chidori, OMG i can not sress enough how much it made me mad. i almost passed out from the anger, not that im obbsessed with the anime but to see a man kiss a woman with out permission, weather its in a anime or real life it angers me to no end.
Otakon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 16:40   Link #1263
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_O_P View Post
I was thinking about that too..

Bunny stabbed himself (not hung), possibly to control the voices... Just like kaname did during the hi-jack
Like the girl biting her thumb at the very, very beginning of all this nonsense.

...And later hanging herself.
Old 2007-02-08, 16:41   Link #1264
G_O_P

Send a message via AIM to G_O_P Send a message via MSN to G_O_P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masanori Ota View Post
Like the girl biting her thumb at the very, very beginning of all this nonsense.

...And later hanging herself.
she bit the driver in the car too didn't she?..

I want to play the game in your sig. :-P

WoW? Orly?
Realm : Twisting Nether
BlackKilla - Undead (for the horde!!!)
G_O_P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 16:59   Link #1265
MeggieMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illsteir View Post
@ MeggieMay

I recommend you try this one:
FullMetal*Panic!
Ok, I'll give it a try out . I had noticed the abstratica site did list it had a forum but the links at the site were all dead when I tried to use them.
MeggieMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 19:56   Link #1266
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_O_P View Post
she bit the driver in the car too didn't she?..

I want to play the game in your sig. :-P
Do you really? Because it's in Japanese, and won't run without AppLocal on my PC. I got it off bittorrent a long, long time ago. It's disappeared since. The picture set is floating around out there though.
Old 2007-02-09, 00:14   Link #1267
jimbo98765

[QUOTE=Otakon;826399]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo98765 View Post
Whats with the viginity?? Just imagine Sousuke getting it on with Chidori. Blech!!!

Im a little piss that Nami had to die in front of Sousuke. They were after him, right?? Then you have Chidori says, '' Come rescue me. I dont care how many ppl die.'' I dont like that. Its like they belittle Nami or something.

well sousuke im sure would be gentle with her if they were going to do that. when it comes to chidori he listens and he takez itseriously.

also you got to take into account what they have dun to her. taken her life away for there own selfish goals. so she feels probably that she can be a little selfish. example saying "i dont care how many people die."

plus in my opinion im glad that nami died because now there isnt another person after sousuke.

and today i watch again leotard kissing chidori, OMG i can not sress enough how much it made me mad. i almost passed out from the anger, not that im obbsessed with the anime but to see a man kiss a woman with out permission, weather its in a anime or real life it angers me to no end.
So you're actually glad that Nami died just so there will be no competition for Sousuke. I think that says alot about your character.
jimbo98765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 00:16   Link #1268
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masanori Ota View Post
Do you really? Because it's in Japanese, and won't run without AppLocal on my PC. I got it off bittorrent a long, long time ago. It's disappeared since. The picture set is floating around out there though.
Share the picture set?

PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 02:02   Link #1269
Generalgm
Eager Young Space Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX View Post
Share the picture set?
I'll second that goodness >: P
Old 2007-02-09, 03:51   Link #1270
Miles Teg

The picture of Bunny dead in the manga (sorry for the bad quality)

Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 05:46   Link #1271
lunarmaiden10

Does anyone have already seen COLORED images of the scenes from BOMF or TMMD in Dragon Mag? Y'know, like the ones in Abstractica? If anyone have them, please post.
lunarmaiden10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 06:23   Link #1272
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
Finished reading MMD11. Lots of stuff here as always.
Spoiler for the ultimate full spoilers for the exploding last chapter of MMD: MMD11:

Also some better-scaled pics of this chapter.
Spoiler:

Let's wait for the month's end. Again.
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 07:06   Link #1273
jimbo98765

Who's Miller?? I thought Sousuke didnt save anybody??
Old 2007-02-09, 07:52   Link #1274
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
Quote:
Who's Miller?? I thought Sousuke didnt save anybody??
Spoiler:
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 08:00   Link #1275
MeggieMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Edit: I just realized something
Spoiler:

Last edited by MeggieMay; 2007-02-09 at 08:10. Reason: I realized I didn't know who someone was for certain.
MeggieMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 08:32   Link #1276
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker View Post
Finished reading MMD11. Lots of stuff here as always.
Spoiler for the ultimate full spoilers for the exploding last chapter of MMD: MMD11:

Let's wait for the month's end. Again.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-02-09, 08:38   Link #1277
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeggieMay
Spoiler:
Gavin Hunter was the head of the Hong-Kong Intelligence branch of Mithril.

We have seen him in TSR (EODBD).

I am not to sure, but I think that he was using Mithril resources also for himself, and that the reason he has been able to build the ARX-8.
Old 2007-02-09, 08:52   Link #1278
Otakon
True Hero Saves The Girl

[QUOTE=jimbo98765;826937]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otakon View Post
So you're actually glad that Nami died just so there will be no competition for Sousuke. I think that says alot about your character.

of course if it was in real life i wouldnt be happy nami died. i am studying to be a doctor so your way off. i dont like seeing people get hurt.
Old 2007-02-09, 09:02   Link #1279
jimbo98765

[QUOTE=Otakon;827271]
Quote:

of course if it was in real life i wouldnt be happy nami died. i am studying to be a doctor so your way off. i dont like seeing people get hurt.
OK then. But as a story, killing her off then everybody just seems to forget about her. It's sad, really. I'll hold off my judgement to see if Sousuke remembers in the last novel. Lemon too and everybody she's close with. But I bet Lemon will be too into Tessa. Again, it gives the impression that Nami is like, exposable. At least remember those that died for you before everybody gets lovey dovey, blech, like Sousuke with Chidori with their hands together, blech, and Lemon oogling at Tessa. Its un-FMP-ish if you ask me.

Becoz FMP is like the boy- girl relationship then you have the side novels which is the comedy type. For all those that died are bad. Then things get serious and you have one good, kill her off, then everybody forgets. Its un-FPM-ish from the start to the HK scenario which is up till FPM: TSR.
Old 2007-02-09, 09:09   Link #1280
Otakon
True Hero Saves The Girl

[QUOTE=jimbo98765;827279]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otakon View Post

OK then. But as a story, killing her off then everybody just seems to forget about her. It's sad, really. I'll hold off my judgment to see if Sousuke remembers in the last novel.
of course sousuke is going to be mad and give him more drive to get amalgum back so nami didnt die for nothing. but i was just saying im glad she was written out. if she was kiddnaped he would have to go rescue her first and the story isn't about nami its about sousuke and kaname. her dieing is the only way there could have been conclusion.

also writers sometimes regret putting a character in or where the stroy was going with a new character so they kill them off maybe thats why she died.

also FMP is about kaname and sousuke growing with and to love each other not the other characters. just cause it has mecha and kewl fight scenes it is still about those to falling in love.

Last edited by Otakon; 2007-02-09 at 09:37.

Tags
light novels, mecha, military, shounen