AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-08-23, 14:35   Link #141
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Washington
It's definately a possibilty

It seems to me that
Spoiler:
isn't just someone that is going to let things happen to Kaname anymore.
Killa_hurtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-23, 19:16   Link #142
Reil
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa_hurtz
Not counting FUMOFFU, right?

Fumoffu LOOKED terrible I think, the character's always looked a little off from the first series, and all in all it didn't look clean at all, most likely due to switching to Kyoto animation. Thankfully they made up for that in TSR, which is the best looking of the three series, characters, scenery, action, the whole package looked phenominal
You're right of course. I don't really consider FUMOFFU part of the actual series in the same way I don't consider the short stories strictly canonical. They were fun and all, but I'm invested in the series that really progress the story. I only watched FUMOFFU once while I've watched TSR and parts of the original series many times over. TSR is just outstanding animation.

On another note, anyone think Kaname might be piloting an AS before the end of the series? She merged pretty seamlessly with the De Danaan, and it might be her and the White Haired Rat Bastard's whispered ability is part of the key to using the lambada driver to it's fullest capacity?

just a thought, all I can say is it had better be Souske who brings down Mr. Silver or I'll be a little pissed.
Reil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-23, 19:28   Link #143
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reil
On another note, anyone think Kaname might be piloting an AS before the end of the series? She merged pretty seamlessly with the De Danaan, and it might be her and the White Haired Rat Bastard's whispered ability is part of the key to using the lambada driver to it's fullest capacity?

just a thought, all I can say is it had better be Souske who brings down Mr. Silver or I'll be a little pissed.
My theory

Spoiler:
Killa_hurtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-23, 20:02   Link #144
Reil
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I like it! This writer could pull it off. With most anime writing I'd dread the thought of such a twist, but I really think that could be viable. I like it a lot better than Kaname suddenly becoming ZOMG AS GODDESS!!!11!11ELEVEN.
Reil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-23, 22:13   Link #145
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Washington
It could definately work...she's done it before, and at the same time it could give Sousuke all the concentration he needs
Killa_hurtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-23, 22:45   Link #146
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivan
Hi everybody!
I'm from Italy, but i'm trying to follow the fantastic FMP's series with spoilers and reading books.
I've just finished reading COMO and i found this fantastic forum...
I've a question for the fantastic person who helps us to have many news from japan...

Is it possibile that
Spoiler:

Thank You very much! ^_^
I don't think so. At the end of BOMF Wriath met with the fat dude who was keeping ARX-8, but the maid shown was already at Chidori's house at the end of BOMF.

And......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa_hurtz
My theory

Spoiler:
LOL! It's still possible for her to guide Sousuke on how to use the LD on ARX-8 though.
__________________
Obviously ,hope is the first step to the road of disappointment.
But no fear, people can only overcome disappointment when one still has hope in the mind.
So keep on fighting UNTIL THE GOAL IS REACHED!!
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-24, 22:31   Link #147
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa_hurtz
It could definately work...she's done it before, and at the same time it could give Sousuke all the concentration he needs
That's gotta be the greatest understatement of the year, so far.
__________________
Masanori Ota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-24, 22:44   Link #148
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA... yay politicians...
im more for a eureka seven -esque double pilot type finale
__________________

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 03:04   Link #149
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Washington
Actually you know, I wouldn't be at all suprised if, despite all the high tech weaponry at eachother's disposal, the fight between Sousuke and Leonard came down to nothing more than an all out fist fight
Killa_hurtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 03:52   Link #150
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa_hurtz
Actually you know, I wouldn't be at all suprised if, despite all the high tech weaponry at eachother's disposal, the fight between Sousuke and Leonard came down to nothing more than an all out fist fight
That's the way of a hot-blood mecha anime!
__________________
Obviously ,hope is the first step to the road of disappointment.
But no fear, people can only overcome disappointment when one still has hope in the mind.
So keep on fighting UNTIL THE GOAL IS REACHED!!
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 04:12   Link #151
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker
That's the way of a hot-blood mecha anime!
You realize I mean WITHOUT AS? right? As in, a man on man, broken wrists and bloodied knuckles brawl...
Killa_hurtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 04:37   Link #152
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa_hurtz
You realize I mean WITHOUT AS? right? As in, a man on man, broken wrists and bloodied knuckles brawl...
Yeah, that's what I mean. If either can't win with mechas, talk to the fists!
__________________
Obviously ,hope is the first step to the road of disappointment.
But no fear, people can only overcome disappointment when one still has hope in the mind.
So keep on fighting UNTIL THE GOAL IS REACHED!!
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 13:14   Link #153
philip72
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Pekopon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa_hurtz
You realize I mean WITHOUT AS? right? As in, a man on man, broken wrists and bloodied knuckles brawl...
Leonardchan looks to be about as tough as Tessa with the flu.

One shot to the head from Souske, and he'd fold quicker than Superman on laundry day.

You notice he never goes anywhere without his fedora'd Gunpla's, and would be an utter fool if he ended up in a situation where he had to physically fight a newborn kitten, let alone a real man like Souske.

Leonardchan=Futanarikun
philip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 14:29   Link #154
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72
Leonardchan looks to be about as tough as Tessa with the flu.

One shot to the head from Souske, and he'd fold quicker than Superman on laundry day.

You notice he never goes anywhere without his fedora'd Gunpla's, and would be an utter fool if he ended up in a situation where he had to physically fight a newborn kitten, let alone a real man like Souske.

Leonardchan=Futanarikun
We don't know, we have never seen him fight...no one in Japan expects Sousuke to be as tough as he is from his body size either
Killa_hurtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 14:41   Link #155
Kikaifan
Blazing General
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: CA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72
One shot to the head from Souske, and he'd fold quicker than Superman on laundry day.
I assume you mean without his reflex-coat, because I've kinda got this impression that it doesn't matter how frail he is while he's wearing that thing.
Kikaifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 14:44   Link #156
Critical
Thurisaz-1
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In my AS "Mirage"
I was reading reading a spoiler post on the site that was posted earlier and noticed that ... Jean Reno is making his appearance in FMP xD
Spoiler:


And something tells me the other thing he'd never forget are his robot bodyguards who do all the "manual" work, if you know what i mean.
Critical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 15:19   Link #157
Generalgm
Eager Young Space Cadet
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Critical
I was reading reading a spoiler post on the site that was posted earlier and noticed that ... Jean Reno is making his appearance in FMP xD
Spoiler:


And something tells me the other thing he'd never forget are his robot bodyguards who do all the "manual" work, if you know what i mean.
LOL! Jean Reno appears everywhere man lol XD
__________________
ಠ_ಠ
Generalgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 16:24   Link #158
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Washington
I just wonder why they had to make Nami so damn cute, I don't need a rival to Kaname!
Killa_hurtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 17:00   Link #159
Generalgm
Eager Young Space Cadet
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa_hurtz
I just wonder why they had to make Nami so damn cute, I don't need a rival to Kaname!
Thats exactly why >: )
__________________
ಠ_ಠ

Last edited by Generalgm; 2006-08-25 at 17:28.
Generalgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 23:39   Link #160
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Generalgm
Thats exactly why >: )
*hasn't read BOMF yet*

I'm sure Sousuke acts like a perfect gentleman around her right...RIGHT!?
Killa_hurtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
light novels, mecha, military, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.