AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-06-22, 23:06   Link #21
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Epyon is also one of the more maneuverable MSes in the CE universe...dare I say it probably THE most maneuverable antagonist MS in the history of the show? Chars stuff wsa funnel spamming, Master was up there, Epyon probably takes the cake, providence was too fat, and Destiny is fast, but not too agile IMHO.
Old 2006-06-22, 23:38   Link #22
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
By the way, you mean AC, not CE.
Old 2006-06-23, 05:46   Link #23
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

dont forget final epyon form has control of multiple dolls at least about 5 of them.

the nu ziel is equiped to fight multiple enemy units, but not multiple units at close range. i think it has 4 arm at the most? the 2 big ones and 2 utility. considering the doll use sabres the I-field is useless and once nu ziel is engange facing they epyon, any of the dolls could attack from the rear or sides.

now if gato cant use the nu ziel but uses the GP02, well thats not even a competition now is it? Gp02 is a long range nuclear launcher. it has very little mobility. its attacks are also limited to a beam sabre, i dont remeber if it had a regular gun.

now if it was against the tall geese, the GP02 could have a strong advantage in close range combat. the tallgese shield is very weak compared to the the Gp02. so in a sabre fight it woudl be the gp02 wearing down the tallgese, then finally getting the win.

if the tallgese were to fight nu ziel, then it would lose due to zechs running out of physical stamina since his main asset is maneuverabilty were as the nu ziel can be stationary due to the i field and just continue to try and pick him off with long ranged attacks.
Old 2006-06-23, 08:03   Link #24
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit
now if gato cant use the nu ziel but uses the GP02, well thats not even a competition now is it? Gp02 is a long range nuclear launcher. it has very little mobility. its attacks are also limited to a beam sabre, i dont remeber if it had a regular gun.
Actually, the GP02 has been shown to be very mobile and fast, more than enough to force close combat on its opponent, so the lack of a beam rifle isn't a problem.
Old 2006-06-24, 04:36   Link #25
grandmaster192
Zechs, pilot of Tallgeese

Why not have Gato pilot the Physalis? It would be a good match against the Tallgeese 3. Remember the Physalis Bazoka? It was extreemly powerful. If I remember right it took out 3% of the Ferderation's entire fleet in just one shot.

The Tallgeese 3 had the Mega Cannon that so powerful it took out that base thingy in just 1 shot. It also is very fast and has a heat rod to help with close range combat.

I say we use the Tallgeese 3 and Physalis for the mobile suits. That would be more of a even match that could show who's the better pilot. Or you could give Gato the Gouf custum and Zechs the tallgeese.

Theres 1 more thing. where does this battle take place? AC, or UC? I say the Ac. There arn't as many un fair advantages like newtypes or coordinators. It would be the best era to show who's the better pilot. Neither the Tallgeese 3 or Physalis have gundainium so theres no advantage there. Gato wasn't a newtype so he doesn't loose anything.

==============================
These are the talgeese 1 stats.
Fighting ability: level 100
Weapons ability: level 110
Speed ability: level 150
Power ability: level 130
Armored ability: level 120
We all know the tallgeese 3 is way better then the tallgeese.
these are some stats I came up with for the tallgeese 3.
Fighting ability: level 140
Weapons ability: level 140
Speed ability: level 160
Power ability: level 130
Armored ability: level 120
Here are some stats I came up with for the Physalis.
Fighting ability: level 130
Weapons ability: level 160
Speed ability: level 120
Power ability: level 160
Armored ability: level 130
=============================

I say that would be the best way for these 2 to fight.
"There's one more thing required to attain total peace: a strong heart that can empathize with people! Like yours... You're too pure and kind, but I guess that's what gives you the right to live. I'm going to live right to the bitter end! I'll live the hard life of a warrior! 'Till we meet again, Heero!"

-Zechs "Lightning Count" Marquis
grandmaster192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-24, 05:08   Link #26
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

The biggest problem with those versus threads involving pilots and MS from different universes is that most people here have very little knowledge regarding to UC.

The GP02 was designed to fire the nuke and get the hell out. Its vulcans and beam sabres are there just in case it needs it for whatever reason. In another words the GP-02 was a fancy nuke launcher. Gato was the only reason why it even stood a chance against GP-01fb.
JackRydden224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-24, 05:19   Link #27
grandmaster192

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224
The biggest problem with those versus threads involving pilots and MS from different universes is that most people here have very little knowledge regarding to UC.

The GP02 was designed to fire the nuke and get the hell out. Its vulcans and beam sabres are there just in case it needs it for whatever reason. In another words the GP-02 was a fancy nuke launcher. Gato was the only reason why it even stood a chance against GP-01fb.
Thats why we should use the physalis insteadd of the GP02.
"There's one more thing required to attain total peace: a strong heart that can empathize with people! Like yours... You're too pure and kind, but I guess that's what gives you the right to live. I'm going to live right to the bitter end! I'll live the hard life of a warrior! 'Till we meet again, Heero!"

Old 2006-06-24, 05:27   Link #28
yamikage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Greatness
Thats why we should use the physalis insteadd of the GP02.
Err, the Physalis IS the GP02.
yamikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-24, 05:41   Link #29
grandmaster192

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamikage
Err, the Physalis IS the GP02.
lol! ok. I didn't know that. I thought you guys was talkin about that other thing Gato had. It's been so long since I've seen 0083 I forgot the names of the mobile suits. lol!

Old 2006-06-24, 18:40   Link #30
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Ping!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224

Yep...a lot of people I know around the US didn't even know what the heck "Gundam" was until Gundam Wing aired in the US first...and then they don't even bother watching the older Gundam shows just cause of old-style animation and then they go and watch SEED and, maybe, SEED Destiny and suddenly think they know everything there is to know about Gundam in general, lol.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-30, 21:07   Link #31
MonkeyD.Luffy
Kaizoku'O

Send a message via AIM to MonkeyD.Luffy Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyD.Luffy
i got tired of reading this thing cause some ppl don't make sense...

but i would have to say zechs would win because he has surpassed the reaction time of a computer in wing, idk if gato did that since gato is one of my least fav chars. but given even suits i think zechs wins because he fights with everything he has and pushes farther than everyone else.

as a serious show...im sure the animators would make it a close battle. even then though, different universe different gundams different strats different fighting methods.

in my opinon gundam wing was the most realistic from those two shows.
MonkeyD.Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-30, 21:22   Link #32
monster

I say either one could win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyD.Luffy
i got tired of reading this thing cause some ppl don't make sense...
Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyD.Luffy
...idk if gato did that since gato is one of my least fav chars.
...And you were saying?
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-30, 21:31   Link #33
MonkeyD.Luffy
Kaizoku'O

Send a message via AIM to MonkeyD.Luffy Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyD.Luffy
so fecking what all i said was idk if it was said that gato surpassed the computer is all
Old 2006-06-30, 22:32   Link #34
monster

Yeah, but the way you add the comment that Gato is one of your least favorite character in that sentence doesn't make sense.

Anyways, no need to get worked up, lol. Just pointing a minor detail.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-30, 22:35   Link #35
MonkeyD.Luffy
Kaizoku'O

why doesn't it make sense? well it dont' mattter. cause there are too many varibles in this kinda open with no limits vs battle. the only limit was gato can't use his giant ms.