AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-24, 10:34   Link #1
lanhuang

Hentai animes???

i was wondering if there is still hentai anime in anime suki????
cos i ...... erm... ok i wan to download but it seemed that there isn't any so pls if there is hentai pls can i know which one??...
This is my 1st time writing in the forum if i have done anything wrong pls let mi know.

Thanks Thanks
Old 2003-12-24, 10:41   Link #2
Thany
Unfair

There is no hentai anime on animesuki and I don't think it's bad at all :
Hentai is bad for your health
Old 2003-12-24, 10:56   Link #3
Shinobu_Maehara
eternal Shinobu lover

Send a message via ICQ to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via AIM to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via MSN to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via Yahoo to Shinobu_Maehara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanosk
There is no hentai anime on animesuki and I don't think it's bad at all :
I would rather say that hentai is just not good for a lot of visitors here.
Not everybody is over 18 here
Old 2003-12-24, 11:13   Link #4
xris
Just call me Ojisan

AnimeSuki's policy is not to link to hentai.

Hmmm, at the moment I can't find any mention of this in the forum rules or FAQs. I'm sure we used to state it somewhere but maybe it was before the forum change over we had a while back.

Ah yes, here it is.
Listing Policy
Old 2003-12-24, 12:38   Link #5
Gaara11
~ Got Love? ~

Quote:
Who told u that? I'm still alive and kicking.
Old 2003-12-24, 22:10   Link #6
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space

Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
Quote:
Yes, it causes paranoia in its viewers. They never leave the house for fear of being attacked by tentacles!!
Old 2003-12-24, 23:23   Link #7
Thelastguardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulkar
Yes, it causes paranoia in its viewers. They never leave the house for fear of being attacked by tentacles!!
how would you know? Is it because.....?
Old 2003-12-24, 23:27   Link #8
Forse
r00t for life

try this: http://www.animeconnection.net/

P.S. I am sure that xris would like to remove link (as usual), but this link was allowed before by GHDpro.
Old 2003-12-24, 23:42   Link #9
NightWish
Crushcrushcrush
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forse
I am sure that xris would like to remove link (as usual)
On what grounds, the site doesn't appear to have anything on it...? If he removed it before it would have been for a good reason...
Old 2003-12-25, 00:06   Link #10
Forse
r00t for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish
On what grounds, the site doesn't appear to have anything on it...? If he removed it before it would have been for a good reason...
That site lists licensed and unlicensed anime and also hentai
Old 2003-12-25, 00:11   Link #11
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
That site lists licensed and unlicensed anime and also hentai
Actually the site only wants to list unlicensed and hentai anime. It doesn't actually list any!

If you can find a single naughty link on that site, then good luck!

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2003-12-25, 00:31   Link #12
Forse
r00t for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Actually the site only wants to list unlicensed and hentai anime. It doesn't actually list any!

If you can find a single naughty link on that site, then good luck!
Hehe...well I am not sure about that since I don't use that site. Anyway that is AS clone site. It was introduced here at AS forums before the crash (*cough* all threads are gone *cough*) and owner of the site told that they'll list any anime they can get them hands on. After going to the site and reading news it seems that they're switching servers (we all know how that feels like here on AS). Site should be back up soon.

DeHackEd is on their team and he is VERY good programmer (author of PHP tracker) so if they get it up and rolling...well you never know
Old 2003-12-25, 01:38   Link #13
Doddler

Send a message via ICQ to Doddler Send a message via MSN to Doddler
Its quite amazing the speed at which adult anime makes the transition from japanese market to english market. I'm under the impression that many of the localization companies for adult anime have very close ties with the japanese production studios (Pink Pinapple, Green Bunny, the more famous ones). As such, nearly all titles that are released find thier way to the english market, usually with very little fanfare. Infact, I'll go as far to say that I would consider almost all adult anime that doesn't push the boundaries of disgusting and indecent too far as licenced material. Therefore, under animesuki's policy, even if they were willing to distribute such material, it would be immorral to do so.

And anything that doesn't find its way to the english market, well... you probably don't want to be watching unless you like either very very poor adult anime, or you have some really sick and twisted fetishes.

Doddler
Old 2003-12-25, 02:02   Link #14
juna
the asian obsessed

Send a message via AIM to juna Send a message via MSN to juna
sooo if that site is down, does that mean that there is no hentai BT available anywhere? or are we not allowed to talk about this anymore?
Old 2003-12-25, 02:08   Link #15
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

You can talk about it, just don't list any sites that actually have hentai on them.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2003-12-25, 02:13   Link #16
juna
the asian obsessed

Send a message via AIM to juna Send a message via MSN to juna
dont list any??? waaah thats the problem i dont have any!!! i searched google but all i got was nasty pop up sites....i just wanted a clean (<< haha interesting word choice ne?) BT dl site for hentai =( if someone has one or two or 5 could i ask them to PM me? email me? juss not SHOUT IT OUT cuz i dun wanna get in trouble in my first post ^^*
Old 2003-12-25, 02:22   Link #17
Thelastguardian

i know where most of the sites are, but it would be immoral for me to list them (plus i feel someone is staring very hard at my back right now).

Anyhow just use animesuki's fansub group function to find out each group's website, then check them out if they have any hentai animes or not.
Old 2003-12-25, 02:48   Link #18
Forse
r00t for life

ok I'll give you best way to find hentai...and actually the only one that works for sure

see animesuki and find some large groups (A-keep and so on) get on them irc channel and if they allow @find then do @find hentai. Trust me you'll get so much hentai you'll never have time to watch it all...anyway if they don't allow @find then just browse fservs and see if there is any...you may think who do I know that...well I get all my anime dvd rips and licensed anime that way

Here is leecher guide to IRC http://members.cox.net/zhentarim/irc/htm/leech.htm (very very small and simple) if you don't know how to download off irc

Also consider getting on DirectConnect and connecting to some anime hub, you'll get all anime you need. There is downside to this...you have to share atleast 5 gigs worth of anime yourself.

Here is list of anime hubs

P.S. To mods: that is just link to google, I think that is allowed
Old 2003-12-25, 02:58   Link #19
Thelastguardian

Quote:
Here is leecher guide to IRC http://members.cox.net/zhentarim/irc/htm/leech.htm (very very small and simple) if you don't know how to download off irc
lol in case you don't know how to use irc...I remember the days when everyone who watch anime knows at least the basic of opening a Fserver....bibi good old days
Old 2003-12-25, 03:19   Link #20
Forse
r00t for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelastguardian
lol in case you don't know how to use irc...I remember the days when everyone who watch anime knows at least the basic of opening a Fserver....bibi good old days

Well these days some ppl still don't know what DCC send is...so you never know