AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-02-24, 23:08   Link #781
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
I agree with Kaoru! This ep was chock full of awesome stuff!!

Spoiler:
For a long time Kyoshiro has been using Setsuna for his own ends, not really caring about her, and now you say she is a bitch? Are you sure you're not watching a different series
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 23:09   Link #782
kelvie
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: BC, Canada
Age: 28
edit:^ Have to agree with Kazu above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbka View Post
yeah...that's a good point there but still...eh maybe I just don't like her hehe. I am Kuu x Kyoshiro fun

Can someone help us non-japanese speaking people with translating the ep8? maybe just the kyoshiro-kuu long talking part?
And a nother question: where do you get the long preview staff? I am a really curious person
thanks
Spoiler:
kelvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 23:26   Link #783
Chiibi
Lolli for loli :D
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: in a boring place you will not want to go to
Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
For a long time Kyoshiro has been using Setsuna for his own ends, not really caring about her, and now you say she is a bitch? Are you sure you're not watching a different series
She is acting like one. She should be happy for him if she truly loves him, dammit. Not get all violent and emo because the one he loves is someone else. Okay okay, she can be emo. But not beserk. o_o
__________________
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 23:35   Link #784
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Don't you get it? She can do whatever she wants because Kyoshiro has been an ass to her! The girl has all the reasons for wanting to kick his sorry ass. It would serve him right.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 23:47   Link #785
Chiibi
Lolli for loli :D
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: in a boring place you will not want to go to
Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Two wrongs don't make a right.
__________________
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 23:50   Link #786
Kyanme
suzuya_luvrx666
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: witchville
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to Kyanme Send a message via MSN to Kyanme
He has a point though - you reap what you sow. :x
__________________
kawaii signature.png!!

tumblr | i don't have any other links to post here, whoops
Kyanme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 00:14   Link #787
Key Board
Donut
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
C'mon people

You should know by now that being an Ayanokouji means being a douche bag, wearing glasses and looking pretty

Except Soujirou, he must be adopted. That golden hearted freak

And Setsuna was being heart broken, not berserk. How many things has she wrecked so far? Oh right zero. She has been awfully patient with both Kyoshiro and Kuu.

How many of you actually know what Kyoshiro said to Kuu? Hmm? Fine I'll tell you. He tells her that he can't accept Kuu's love because he has unfinished business with Setsuna and once he has dealt with her he can be together with Kuu.

How can you not be upset after hearing words like that? Only someone with poetry vision like Kuu would let that pass

Kyoshiro is a silver tongued jerk when it comes to women. Just accept it.

Last edited by Key Board; 2007-02-25 at 00:25.
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 00:36   Link #788
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Spoiler for ep.8:
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 01:09   Link #789
Aurelia aurita
???
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Too true, Key Board. Actually, I think she has sparkly fantasy vision.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aurelia aurita; 2007-02-25 at 01:42.
Aurelia aurita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 01:42   Link #790
vhx
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Hmm I just watched the first episode of this and well... seems ok. However, is it me or does it seem like the men in the show are WAY too feminine? I have a hard time telling them from girls until they open their mouth. I can usually tell the difference now if theshoulders are broader. However the way that the faces and hair are drawn they look the same.
__________________
vhx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 03:35   Link #791
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ well they arent called bishies for nothing you know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
How many of you actually know what Kyoshiro said to Kuu? Hmm? Fine I'll tell you. He tells her that he can't accept Kuu's love because he has unfinished business with Setsuna and once he has dealt with her he can be together with Kuu.
yea forgot to mention this point...on top of hearing him confess to kuu she also hears about his bastard plan to live happily ever after without setsuna...that is harsh...
setsuna would have been thinking "why...why dont you love me but kuu even though we are both AA's" ~ nooo poor girl i wanna hug her
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 03:54   Link #792
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
well you can't really control how a person feels just cause you feel sorry for the person they reject..... The fact is that simply circumstances arised that placed Kuu and Kyoshiro in a better relationship and Setsuna is just a loser in love and that can't be helped.
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 04:04   Link #793
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
well you can't really control how a person feels just cause you feel sorry for the person they reject..... The fact is that simply circumstances arised that placed Kuu and Kyoshiro in a better relationship and Setsuna is just a loser in love and that can't be helped.
fine that can be said...but if kyoshiro is going to have a relationship with kuu who is an AA then he should give up his dream of destroying all AAs ~ its just not fair to setsuna why he gets the happy end while she is left dead...so he should be left to choose ~

1) kill all AAs including kuu
2) live together with kuu and forget about the AAs

but not both ~
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 05:10   Link #794
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
fine that can be said...but if kyoshiro is going to have a relationship with kuu who is an AA then he should give up his dream of destroying all AAs ~ its just not fair to setsuna why he gets the happy end while she is left dead...so he should be left to choose ~

1) kill all AAs including kuu
2) live together with kuu and forget about the AAs

but not both ~
I completely agree with you one that... The thing is, i'm sure you have already realised that due to his love for Kuu, he is already showing uncertainty in his resolve to destroy all AA. Looks like what we are arguing about is completely different cause i was just saying you can't blame Kyoshiro for choosing Kuu over Setsuna and not that he is allowed to be biased in his views of which AA to destroy.

The thing is the story will probably end with Kyoshiro having second thoughts about destroying all AA and as you say "live together with kuu and forget about the AAs".

In terms of your idea about him giving up his dream of destroying all AA, then i completely support you since my views are the same
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 09:22   Link #795
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
well you can't really control how a person feels just cause you feel sorry for the person they reject..... The fact is that simply circumstances arised that placed Kuu and Kyoshiro in a better relationship and Setsuna is just a loser in love and that can't be helped.
This is not the issue. The problem is that Kyoshiro was using Setsuna to achieve his goals, knowing that she had feelings for him and not really caring about her.

So, I couldn't care less about whom Kyoshiro ends up with; I don't really want Setsuna with a selfish bastard like him. My point is just simply that Kyoshiro is a jerk, who not only doesn't deserve love, but also should commit seppuku for being the biggest asshole in anime history.

Should he apologize to her? Of course, but not because he can't accept her feelings. He should apologize for the way he treated her, for using her (her feelings) for his own selfish ends.

And then he should die.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 10:09   Link #796
sakura_1990
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
well... i think setuna is pitiful and sad. but i still feel happy for kyoshiro and kuu.. =]
sakura_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 11:29   Link #797
Key Board
Donut
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
There's nothing wrong with using other characters for your own selfish purpose.. as long as you look awesome while doing so.

Kyoshiro doesn't however, but I have a feeling Kazuya might be the one.
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 11:36   Link #798
Ch1kane
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Kazuya definitely pawns Kyoshiro. Kyoshiro really deserve that!
Ch1kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 12:15   Link #799
Dop
We can't stop here...
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Having just seen episode seven I have to say that the sudden cut to the brass band playing "Oh I do like to be beside the seaside" was so out of place at that moment it was both hilarious and surreal.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 14:55   Link #800
inaho
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
You can't just put the blame on kyoshiro he's just human

We can't do anything about kyoshiro choosing kuu over setsuna. That's just how the plot goes and besides

Kuu is the reason why Kyoshiro is changing into someone humane. It was kuu who had made an impact on him not setsuna. Setsuna was there for him alright but there wasn't any spark at all. There aren't no connection between them whatsoever.He's still the same cold hearted jerk but when Kuu came he changed. And maybe if Kuu didn't show up setsuna will still die in Kyoshiro's hands remember "I'll destroy all AA's" or something like that

I feel bad for setsuna as well but it ain't happening between her and Kyoshiro.

Actually there's too much kyoshiro blaming and kuu hating here >.>
inaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, fantasy, kaishaku, romance, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.