AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2009-02-11, 19:44   Link #961
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Thanks Miss ^^ Yep this game seems to have good score. And this type of game remind me when i played to Virtua Cope on acarde born But i have already too much game to finish
If you ever come to Paris, go to one of the Arcade Center and play to House of the Dead 4. It's pretty fun to play.

I am not fond of that type of violent games, but i admit that HOTD4 was good So maybe I will give HTOD Overkill a try
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 09:23   Link #962
Sides

HotD Overkill is surprisingly funny. There are occasional slowdowns, but i'm not sure if it is actually caused by the disc drive, loading data, or by the silicon crisps, since i notice during slowdowns the drive does revs up a bit. I just played a fews stages, so i don't know how long it is, but since it has high score boards it is pretty much endless anyway. Before disappointing people, it is a IR-lightgun game, so a) it doesn't feel like a crt based lightgun game and b) don't expect a story with depth. It is definitely not something for everyone, if you like arcade games and like to post your mark all over the score board, go ahead. But if you like game with perfection and stunning graphics with glossy surface, or heavily story based titles stay away or get it when the price drops down.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 19:51   Link #963
Princess Peach
Peach girl

This thread needs an update *points at first post*
Old 2009-03-07, 07:44   Link #964
Sides

Up coming titles
Phantom Brave (JPN: March 12th)
MadWorld (NA: March 10th, PAL: March 20th: JPN: ??)
Oboro Muramasa , Risingstar page (JPN: April 9th, NA: November ??, PAL: in 2010)
Monster Hunter G (JPN: April 24th)
Kizuna (JPN: May 28th)
The Conduit (NA: Summer, PAL: Spring)
Arc Rise Fantasia (JPN: June 4th)

Think there are some more, like PES2009, punch out!!! and others. But they don't have a release date.

There are some rumours ghosting around that Capcom will be doing another Biohazard game for the Wii. And of course EA will bring a prequel to Deadspace, in form of a lightgun shooter, to the Wii.
So it is Biohazard: The Darkside Chronicles, an on-rail shooter like UC. I really hope they put some more effort into this game.

Last edited by Sides; 2009-03-11 at 02:16.
Old 2009-03-12, 12:42   Link #965
Sides

Needs new posting, Biohazard: The Darkside Chronicles PV on famitsu. Other news from capcom's front, Resident Evil and Resident Evil 0, will be released outside japan for the Wii. It is basically the same release that the japanese market have already got, the controls are mapped for the Wii remote and nunchuk, no cube control support. Word is it will be sold at capcom's classic range, pricied around $30.
Old 2009-03-14, 19:53   Link #966
kguthrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Up coming titles
Phantom Brave (JPN: March 12th)
MadWorld (NA: March 10th, PAL: March 20th: JPN: ??)
Oboro Muramasa , Risingstar page (JPN: April 9th, NA: November ??, PAL: in 2010)
Monster Hunter G (JPN: April 24th)
Kizuna (JPN: May 28th)
The Conduit (NA: Summer, PAL: Spring)
Arc Rise Fantasia (JPN: June 4th)

Think there are some more, like PES2009, punch out!!! and others. But they don't have a release date.

There are some rumours ghosting around that Capcom will be doing another Biohazard game for the Wii. And of course EA will bring a prequel to Deadspace, in form of a lightgun shooter, to the Wii.
So it is Biohazard: The Darkside Chronicles, an on-rail shooter like UC. I really hope they put some more effort into this game.
I am really looking forward to punchout.
kguthrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 06:29   Link #967
Sides

Don't think there are many Wii gamers here, but risingstargames, more or less the european arm of MMV, have Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga lined up for Nov 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstargames forum
Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga (Wii, November 2009)

The Valhalla Knights franchise heads onto the Nintendo Wii for the first time this year with Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga. Fully utilising the Wiiís capabilities, Eldar Saga also includes a highly anticipated online co-op play mode, allowing players to quest together wherever they are in the world.
Unforunately besides this title, Rygar is the only other Wii title that is going to be published by risingstargames this year. That means Oboro Muramasa isn't going to make it this year to europe, darn.

Here a PV of Eldar Saga from last year's TGS, on gamekyo

For Haruhi fans, over on siliconera there is a wee article about Sega's take on haruhi. From the PV, the Wii game seems to really complex, since it has a lot of branching and lot of kanji, it seems. What surprised me is that everything is done with 3D. The dialogue screens, where in most games a 2D portrait of characters is displayed, are here kept using 3D models. I find that a bit unusual for text adventures, but because of the art style i find it welcoming. The only thing that puts me off to import it, is that is too much dialouge for me. But for all the fans out there, Suzumiya Haruhi no Heiretsu will be released on the 26th of march.

Last edited by Sides; 2009-03-19 at 10:11.
Old 2009-03-23, 17:11   Link #968
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by kguthrie View Post
I am really looking forward to punchout.
There is a PV on gametrailers. I'm impressed by the art style. It is cel-shading, but looks different than other titles i know. Great to see little mac making a return.

For adventure fans, a small look what indiana jones and the staff of kings for the Wii has to offer, at yahoo.

Last edited by Sides; 2009-03-25 at 03:45.
Old 2009-04-06, 14:59   Link #969
Sides

Some news on the next Tales mothership title, Tales of Graces. Firstly, the official homepage has been launched, nothing to see at the moment, but if like listen to music, there is a nice background track. Secondly, over on 4gamer.net some infos and screens of the lastest tales titles are posted, including ToG. The screens of ToG looks really promising. The new art direction looks great, and it is definitely a step up from ToS:KoR. Bad news is, it will be released at the end of this year, more likely beginning of next.

famitsu has also infos an screen on the few tales titles listed, so does dengeki and watch.impress
The new classic controller pro can also be seen in one of those photos.
Old 2009-04-08, 08:50   Link #970
KimmyChan

I absolutely adore playing Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City on the Wii
KimmyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-26, 16:22   Link #971
Narona
Emotionless White Face

I was afraid that it didn't worth its own thread, but I post it here :3

Hilarious Wiiware game by Namco

Seems fun
Old 2009-05-27, 06:32   Link #972
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post

Seems fun
Seems really weird too
Old 2009-05-27, 16:28   Link #973
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Seems really weird too
That's why it seems fun!

I read that 4 persons can play to it. If it is released in Europe, I'll buy it
Old 2009-05-27, 17:57   Link #974
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Some news on the next Tales mothership title, Tales of Graces. Firstly, the official homepage has been launched, nothing to see at the moment, but if like listen to music, there is a nice background track. Secondly, over on 4gamer.net some infos and screens of the lastest tales titles are posted, including ToG. The screens of ToG looks really promising. The new art direction looks great, and it is definitely a step up from ToS:KoR. Bad news is, it will be released at the end of this year, more likely beginning of next.

famitsu has also infos an screen on the few tales titles listed, so does dengeki and watch.impress
The new classic controller pro can also be seen in one of those photos.
Excellent, this along with Fragile and Arc Rise Fantasia are the last few games coming out for the Wii that I'm interested in.
Old 2009-05-27, 18:16   Link #975
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamad View Post
Excellent, this along with Fragile and Arc Rise Fantasia are the last few games coming out for the Wii that I'm interested in.
Not Dragon Quest 10? I know it will not come out soon, but don't forget it! And there is also "Final fantasy Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers" > http://www.crystalbearers.jp/

Me, about games "that will be released soon", I am waiting for Grand Slam Tennis
Old 2009-05-28, 06:08   Link #976
plmko

Just a quick tip for those looking for hard core shooters, High Voltage (the conduit) have announced their 3rd game (1 day after Gladiator) to be an almost Left 4 Dead clone called "the Grinder."

It is a 4-player co-op game where you will play as one of the 4 characters (each have their own special stats) in a story mode. There is online mode confirmed (with friend codes), along with a split-screen mode (don't know whether its for offline only). You can play with 3 others friends through the entire story and supposedly there are no load times, or at least they are aiming for this. The developer boast that they can have 60+ enemies (werewolves, zombies etc) on screen without too much drop in the frame rate and at the same time keep the graphics on par or exceeding "the conduit."
Weapons include: shotgun, dual wield pistol, ak-47, plus other conventional and unconventional weapons.

In my opinion, this is a clear rip-off (even the developer themselves admit it, they even have an "AI architect" akin to the "AI director" in L4D) but the Wii has almost nothing to satisfy the core gamer so Im going to give this game a thumbs up. They plan to release this game June/July 2010.
plmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 09:09   Link #977
KimmyChan

I also really enjoy playing Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii too, so much fun!
KimmyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 13:25   Link #978
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra Send a message via Skype™ to zebra
Quote:

Seems fun
LOL why is it that it reminds me of 'We <3 Katamari'? XD
Is it the music? The screams of the bg people? xD
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 13:48   Link #979
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:

Seems fun

Words can't describe how i loved that game. Ohhh, i wish i had a Wii....
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 16:27   Link #980
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Quote:
Not Dragon Quest 10? I know it will not come out soon, but don't forget it! And there is also "Final fantasy Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers" > http://www.crystalbearers.jp/

Me, about games "that will be released soon", I am waiting for Grand Slam Tennis
I'm honestly not the biggest Dragon Quest fan. Pretty much all of the main games in the series bored me.

Anyways, looks like I did lie in the end. I wasn't expecting it, but hot damn FRAGILE is coming stateside. I love you XSEED.

Tags
console, wii