AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-10-10, 07:05   Link #1081
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

That looks charming.
Old 2009-10-15, 03:50   Link #1082
Sides

Taiko no Tatsujin Wii 2 news on dengeki.com. Basically the (beat) list of tracks in the lastest Wii installment of the series. The drum looks like the old one, not inflatable. Out next month (19/Nov/2009) in japan.

official hp: http://taiko.namco-ch.net/taikowii2/
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 13:06   Link #1083
Shadow Kira01

Black Wii Bundle, Classic Controller Pro Dated For Europe

This looks great..
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-21, 14:48   Link #1084
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Pink!

Release date: December 3rd in Japan
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 02:53   Link #1085
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Kira01 View Post
Classic Controller (PRO) seems to be supported by a lot of new titles now. I think it is a good thing, to give people the chose to use the control option that suits them best. Having said that Nunchuck and Wii-remote combo, without pointer funtion, isn't bad either, just finished Oboro Muramasa. The fact that the both parts aren't joint together makes it really comforable to play games in general.
Old 2009-10-22, 06:48   Link #1086
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

What's different about the Classic Controller Pro? The article doesn't even show a picture.

Personally I have a better grip with joined analog stick and buttons.
Old 2009-10-22, 07:42   Link #1087
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoit View Post
What's different about the Classic Controller Pro?
Think Gamecube controller, handles and all, with the face and layout of the classic controller. That's basically the Classic Controller Pro.
Old 2009-10-22, 14:01   Link #1088
Sides

Arc Rise Fantasia localisation news. Like Oboro Muramas, Ignition is now publishing Arc Rise Fantasia in NA. Good or bad thing, judge for yourselves, not sure what the original release date was, but now it is summer 2010. Good thing, imo, they probably only translate the script and use the orignial audio tracks. More info on siliconera
Old 2009-10-24, 06:00   Link #1089
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Taiko no Tatsujin Wii 2 news on dengeki.com. Basically the (beat) list of tracks in the lastest Wii installment of the series. The drum looks like the old one, not inflatable. Out next month (19/Nov/2009) in japan.

official hp: http://taiko.namco-ch.net/taikowii2/
TAIKO!

I love that game soooo much...

But the setlist is kinda crappy. It's full of songs they already used in other versions, well, it's Taiko, so at least it's fun as hell.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 09:57   Link #1090
frubam
singing heartbreak

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Arc Rise Fantasia localisation news. Like Oboro Muramas, Ignition is now publishing Arc Rise Fantasia in NA. Good or bad thing, judge for yourselves, not sure what the original release date was, but now it is summer 2010. Good thing, imo, they probably only translate the script and use the orignial audio tracks. More info on siliconera
WHAT!?!?

The translation of Muramasa was so bland, I thought i would die. Well, this is one release I am no longer looking forward to, though I will still probably get it.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 15:18   Link #1091
Sides

Tales of Vesperia port coming to Wii?
There is a rumour floating around, because the one of the voice actors has posted on his blog that after a 360 and ps3 version, a Wii will be released.
More on that over on andriasang and on Rikiya Koyama's blog
Honestly i wouldn't take it too seriously, but then again having finshed the 360 version and seeing how ToG is getting along, i don't see why a SD of ToG isn't impossible.
And for the import fans here on the board, Sin & Punishement and SRW Neo were released this/last week and next week FF CC: The Crystal Bearers is getting released, followed by Taiko no Tatsujin Wii Dodoon to 2 Yome! in 2 weeks time.
Old 2009-11-09, 12:30   Link #1092
plmko

I think that dude just got mixed up between Vesperia and Graces. That or the Vesperia game is a spin-off.
plmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 13:03   Link #1093
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by plmko View Post
I think that dude just got mixed up between Vesperia and Graces. That or the Vesperia game is a spin-off.
Pretty much, Rikiya Koyama just updated his blog, saying that he meant Tales of Graces. So that's sorted then.
Old 2009-11-13, 16:30   Link #1094
Sides

Some update on BH: Darkside Chronicles, including Tofu mode ^^ and unlockable costumes. You can see a PV of it over on gamespot, via the-horror

direct links
Alternative costumes
Tofu mode

Other news for people in PAL-land
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World is out, this version has actually some new features, inlcuding skit player, gallery and some costume stuff. IRC Atari was taken over by namco bandai and the localisation and publishing is done by themselves, nice.

And black Wii edition + accessories, including black CCP, black Wii remote + motion plus and black nunchuck is available from today.

And for the people living in the land down under, New Super Mario Bros. Wii is out.

As far for japanese releases, only FFCC: CB was released this week.
Old 2009-11-13, 16:34   Link #1095
IntoTheAbyss

Wii has exactly one good game, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn.
It's a really good one at that though.
IntoTheAbyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 17:08   Link #1096
MushroomSamba
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntoTheAbyss View Post
I pretty much bought the system simply for that game and it's prequel Path of Radiance (I never had a GC). Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime series were just icing on the cake, though TP sorta let me down a bit.

MushroomSamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 19:28   Link #1097
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntoTheAbyss View Post
One? You don't even know what you're talking about...
Old 2009-11-14, 04:03   Link #1098
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushroomSamba View Post
I pretty much bought the system simply for that game and it's prequel Path of Radiance (I never had a GC). Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime series were just icing on the cake, though TP sorta let me down a bit.
Funny that you mentioned those games, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn and Twilight Princess started off as GAMECUBE games, but only Twilight Princess made it to the GAMECUBE, with left-hand Link. And the first two Metroid Prime games were on the GAMECUBE.
The Wii has a lot of good games, for people who are more open minded to the conservative gamers. The only kind of game it doesn't offer are those near realistic graphical games, with non reallistic settings, physics, realistic interaction between game characters and so on, basically anything that tries to mimic reality, and tries to be a game.
Old 2009-11-14, 09:50   Link #1099
IntoTheAbyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
One? You don't even know what you're talking about...
Maybe one day you'll also realize that endless mini game collections, ports, half assed on-rails shooters, games that focus on wiimote gimmicks (which half of the time don't work correctly except for the pointer) and games that last 3 hours with no replayability (and which you have to pay full price for) aren't exactly good.

@MushroomSamba: Oh right, I forgot Twilight Princess. I never expected anything out of it since it was my first Zelda game and that's why it ended up becoming my favorite. It's a good thing not to place your expectations too high.
IntoTheAbyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 14:42   Link #1100
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides
Other news for people in PAL-land
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World is out
Is it really out, or do you think it is out? The EU release date is a source of mild frustration for me. The official page for the game is the only official source, and it listed November 2009 as the date. Today it lists a series of zeroes. All the mentions of the date of 13 November were by third parties.

What's even weirder is that GamePlay.co.uk, the online store I usually order from, never had an entry for the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntoTheAbyss
Maybe one day you'll also realize that endless mini game collections, ports, half assed on-rails shooters, games that focus on wiimote gimmicks (which half of the time don't work correctly except for the pointer) and games that last 3 hours with no replayability (and which you have to pay full price for) aren't exactly good.
Maybe one day you will learn that there are many Wii games that don't subscribe to the above.

Tags
console, wii