AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2010-09-29, 12:16   Link #1201
Sides

Nintendo Conference 2010!
Obviously the main attraction is the 3DS, but there were a couple of nice news for wii gamers.

Wii Remote Plus, basically a version of the original remote with buildin motion+ sensor. The new remote will be, as suspected, included in a bundle with Fling Smash and also sold separately. More on andriasang.com

Last Story, if you haven't read the news on the official thread, 27 January 2011 is the set released date for the latest game directed by Hironobu Sakaguchi.

New Zero (Fatal Frame) title announced for the Wii, more infos and screenshots on siliconera. Unfortunately the predecessor, Zero: Tsukihami no Kamen (Zero 4 or fatal frame 4) never managed to get a overseas release, however fans and coders have code a patch for that game. only thing to do is import the game and get your Wii homebrew enabled.

There is probably more stuff which i forgot to mention.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-04, 14:36   Link #1202
Sides

Wow, didn't expect this to happen, a 3rd Taiko no Tatsujin has been listed on HMV.co.jp. Read more on andriasang.com
IRC Namco Bandai had some patent for a new drum, hopefully we will see it bundled with this installment of the series.
Old 2010-10-21, 05:51   Link #1203
Sides

Bada bumm... Game of the Year 2010

Taiko no Tatsujin Wii Everyone's Part is coming this december. Unlike the 2nd Wii game this one has boost up features, i.e. 4 players and more party games. Still no picture of the drum yet..., ok take that back, screens on dengeki.com (incluiding tracklist), i think it is the old drum btw.

More on andriasang.com

Last edited by Sides; 2010-10-21 at 07:00.
Old 2010-12-08, 13:18   Link #1204
Sides

New horror game for Wii, called "Ikenie no Yoru" and will be published by Marvelous Entertainment (also developed?). More info on famitsu.com (incl. PV) and andriasang.com (first look, incl. PV) balance board usage.
Apart from Ikenie no Yoru, a further Project Zero title is in works, by temco, which is rumoured to be a remake of crimson butterfly.

Considering mmv's comments during their last annual report, i can see Ikenie no Yoru going multiplattform, 360/kinnect maybe.

Btw milestone shooting collection 2 announced
Old 2010-12-08, 13:24   Link #1205
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
New horror game for Wii, called "Ikenie no Yoru" and will be published by Marvelous Entertainment (also developed?). More info on famitsu.com (incl. PV) and andriasang.com (first look, incl. PV) balance board usage.
Apart from Ikenie no Yoru, a further Project Zero title is in works, by temco, which is rumoured to be a remake of crimson butterfly.

Considering mmv's comments during their last annual report, i can see Ikenie no Yoru going multiplattform, 360/kinnect maybe.
Looks like fun... but unfortunately looks like one of those titles that won't get released overseas
Old 2010-12-09, 03:59   Link #1206
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Looks like fun... but unfortunately looks like one of those titles that won't get released overseas
MMV games have a a good track record being released overseas, at least for the NA region. RSG (PAL), Ignition Entertainment (NA) and Aksys Games (NA) are the publishers to bug. Konami could be also an option, seeing them doing nothing at the moment.
As for Temco's Project Zero title, no chance, see Project Zero 4 for Wii.
Old 2010-12-09, 12:55   Link #1207
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

Please leave Ignition Entertainment out of this! Supposedly, their localisations are horrible, particularly in the voice acting area.
Old 2010-12-09, 14:18   Link #1208
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoit View Post
Please leave Ignition Entertainment out of this! Supposedly, their localisations are horrible, particularly in the voice acting area.
True, but they do sell their releases at dumping prices and we can get at least an official release, i mean some of us survived anime-junkies subs so... at least they are doing it ^^

Ikenie no Yoru HP, 24/03/2011 is the released date for japan and will have multiplayer option for 2.

More info's on Ikenie no Yoru over on andriasang.com

Last edited by Sides; 2010-12-13 at 04:22. Reason: added Ikenie no Yoru HP
Old 2010-12-23, 06:46   Link #1209
Sides

New info on Ikenie no Yoru or Night of the Sacrifice, how anoop calls it on his blog. Basically famitsu article summarised and published on andriasang.
I really hope that this will make it to the west, it is really experimental, visually and control choice. Hopefully risingstargames and mmv (NA branch) will consider this game.
Old 2011-01-17, 15:52   Link #1210
Sides

More MMV PR for Ikenie no Yoru, read more on andriasang.com

You can find more (older) PVs on Ikenie no Yoru HP

When i say the PR stunt EA pulled of with Dead Space 2, i recalled the PR for this title.
Old 2011-01-20, 11:35   Link #1211
Sides

More infos on earth seeker and newly announced game for wii and 3ds, Tenku no Kishi Rodea.

Earth seeker
Release date is the 07/APR/2011
the HP was updated with a few 4koma and movies (click on special movies on the first page)
And anoop has a small article on his webpage, listing other interesting things such as pricing

Crafts & Meister was formed by Noritaka Funamizu and other former capcom employees. Not too sure but under C&M they managed to get Super Dragon Ball Z (ps2)(together with Arika, also ex-capcom employees), Fullmetal Alchemist (PSP), Star driver (PSP) and other anime/manga games onto the market.

Tenku no Kishi Rodea
Both versions are developed by Prope. Read more on andriasang.com. To be honest i don't know how to describe it, but people describe it similar to NiGHTS.

Prope, probably best know for Ivy the Kiwi?(Wii/DS), Let's tap(Wii) and Let's Catch(Wii). If you still don't care, the studio was formed by Yuji Naka, former head of Sonic Team and programmer of the original Sonic the Hedgehog game, furthermore under his lead games such as Nights into Dreams, Burning Rangers and Phantasy Star Online made it into the world.

Both titles are being published by Kadokawa Game in japan, so technically they are both up for grabs.
Sorry my mistake looks like Kadokawa Game does have a NA arm, and they have trademarked Tenku no Kishi Rodea.

Last edited by Sides; 2011-01-28 at 13:15.
Old 2011-01-28, 13:14   Link #1212
Sides

What a busy week. A lot of announcements and nintendo unveil some more info about what to expect this season. Couple of Wii titles, including a new one named "Pandora's Tower" Read more from the financial briefing on andriasang.com. Other Wii titles are: Rhythm Heaven, Kirby and Zelda. Furthermore they have announced that they will be publishing Just dance 2 and 007 Goldeneye in japan. These titles that are going to be released in 2011, at least for the japanese market, hence the mentioning of the just dance and 007 goldeneye. Just want to point out these are nintendo titles or titles published by nintendo, third party titles were not mentioned.
Old 2011-01-28, 13:52   Link #1213
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
hm, here seems to be some footage of the new kirby game (maybe?):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjiPw...layer_embedded

it looks pretty damn epic and it makes more sense if you consider that this is probably that kirby game that was suppose to come out like 6 years ago for the gamecube.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 12:42   Link #1214
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Taiko no Tatsujin Wii Everyone's Part is coming this december. Unlike the 2nd Wii game this one has boost up features, i.e. 4 players and more party games. Still no picture of the drum yet..., ok take that back, screens on dengeki.com (incluiding tracklist), i think it is the old drum btw.

More on andriasang.com
I don't think anybody plays this game besides me here, but damn, that game is good. Even though the selection of jpop and anime songs is not on par with the last two ones, Sandaime got a lot of good namco originais and game songs that are really a blast, specially seeing the new modes on ura oni. It's really fun!

Ikenie no yoru will probably get a localization, to be honest. I don't remember seeing any of the Marvelous titles not getting one, and that's counting games like Valhalla Knights, which are BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

I'm also really anxious for Earth Seeker, i'm just awaiting for it to appear at amiami so i can preorder it.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 11:33   Link #1215
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
I don't think anybody plays this game besides me here, but damn, that game is good. Even though the selection of jpop and anime songs is not on par with the last two ones, Sandaime got a lot of good namco originais and game songs that are really a blast, specially seeing the new modes on ura oni. It's really fun!
Kind of burned at the moment, but yeah the first Wii game was great, especially the track selection, but the 2nd game was so-so. However the 3rd game has apparently better multi-player mini games, reasons enough to get me interested. Hopefully the bundle are still being produced or not sold out yet, since i can really do with a second taiko drum.
Old 2011-04-06, 12:18   Link #1216
Sides

Some new information on Pandora's Tower over on andriasang.com
The official HP, link, has also been updated with a trailer, including footage of the game.

Other news, Super Sentai Battle Ranger Cross has been announced by Namco Bandai for Wii. You can read more on siliconera. Apparently it is a Musou styled game. Sounds interesting.

Apart form these wii news, Ikenie no Yoru was released 2 weeks back, if you don't know what it is, search on youtube. If you are a fan of horror survival games it might worth importing this unique title. I really wish this one gets a overseas release.
Old 2011-04-06, 17:04   Link #1217
Say Neko
nekoISM

Gosh #teasers! I wish I lived overseas just to try out these games.
One day one day *waves a closed fist in the air*

Quick question how is that #PokePark: Pikachu's Adventure game turn out?
*tries to play #Pokemon White once again stuck in getting 3rd #badge*
Old 2011-04-06, 23:23   Link #1218
Sides

Oh yeah... Super Sentai Battle Ranger Cross Homepage
Check out those screen shots. This game is going to be massive. Hope Namco-Bandai doesn't cock this up.
Old 2011-04-13, 10:29   Link #1219
Sides

More Pandora's Tower news on andriasang.com. Looks like it is an action RPG after all. When the Trailer was released last week i though that it is an action adventure. Release date is the 26/05/2011, so about a months time. Hopefully it is just as good as xenoblade and the last story. It is a real shame that these game appear so late in the lifecycle.
Old 2011-04-13, 14:42   Link #1220
kyouray
2D > 3D

Quote:
More Pandora's Tower news on andriasang.com. Looks like it is an action RPG after all. When the Trailer was released last week i though that it is an action adventure. Release date is the 26/05/2011, so about a months time. Hopefully it is just as good as xenoblade and the last story. It is a real shame that these game appear so late in the lifecycle.
Box art is sweet.
I hope it'll be out overseas.

Tags
console, wii