AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-11-16, 02:38   Link #61
Neji_Hyuuga

Location: Indonesia, the country of multiple cultural backgrounds...visit my country guys. It's very beutiful.
One thing for sure...I believe that the two will always be equals ( even though because this story is titled " Naruto " and not " Sasuke " at some point NAruto will eventually defeat Sasuke. The two will eventually put a side their differences, get back together and unite to defeat the ultimate evil. That's just the kind of common plot you find in these kinds of stories.
Neji_Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 02:39   Link #62
LoOnatick
1ne Love

Between the 2, who is stronger? Lets put it this way:

Naruto and Sasuke meet again. This time they go all out.

1. If Naruto ends up beatin' Sasuke's ass. Everyone would be delighted =). However, Miss Rave will certainly jump in, save her beloved boyfriend, returns and make up excuses such as "Naruto got lucky, my Sasuke could've took him out so fast."
2. If Sasuke ends up beatin' Naruto's ass. Who would be delighted? Your guess is as good as mine.
LoOnatick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 02:44   Link #63
Neji_Hyuuga

Location: Indonesia, the country of multiple cultural backgrounds...visit my country guys. It's very beutiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoOnatick View Post
Between the 2, who is stronger? Lets put it this way:

Naruto and Sasuke meet again. This time they go all out.

1. If Naruto ends up beatin' Sasuke's ass. Everyone would be delighted =). However, Miss Rave will certainly jump in and save her beloved boyfriend.
2. If Sasuke ends up beatin' Naruto's ass. Who would be delighted? Your guess is as good as mine.
If that's the case there'll be other NAruto fans ready to back him up with AK-47's and M4A1's. When she jumps in i'll state for sure, " THere'll be a sniper with an AWM rifle ready for her!!!!!" ( kidding)

The two will meet for one last battle and Naruto will triumph not because he's stronger in techniques or in jutsu's...but because of will, desire, determination, and also reason which is beyond Sasuke's own!
Old 2006-11-16, 02:48   Link #64
LoOnatick
1ne Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neji_Hyuuga View Post
If that's the case there'll be other NAruto fans ready to back him up with AK-47's and M4A1's. When she jumps in i'll state for sure, " THere'll be a sniper with an AWM rifle ready for her!!!!!" ( kidding)

The two will meet for one last battle and Naruto will triumph not because he's stronger in techniques or in jutsu's...but because of will, desire, determination, and also reason which is beyond Sasuke's own!
I'll be one of those fans backin' Naruto. "Don't worry, I got yo back!".
LoOnatick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 12:03   Link #65
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

It was to my understanding that it was never implied that Sasuke repressed the kyuubi chakra. From what i remember all that happened is this:

Naruto is about to invoke the kyuubi chakra against his will. Curious, Sasuke enters his body, and helps Naruto fight the unwanted kyuubi-chakra back.

If somebody could post the manga clip however, it would be useful. *is lazy*
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 12:31   Link #66
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi View Post
It was to my understanding that it was never implied that Sasuke repressed the kyuubi chakra. From what i remember all that happened is this:

Naruto is about to invoke the kyuubi chakra against his will. Curious, Sasuke enters his body, and helps Naruto fight the unwanted kyuubi-chakra back.

If somebody could post the manga clip however, it would be useful. *is lazy*
The Kyuubi did in fact sate that Sasuke was supressing his chakra

Spoiler for manga scene:

Though Naruto was refusing the Kyuubi's help, he appears to be little more than a witness of Sasuke dispersing the nine-tail's chakra.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 12:43   Link #67
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
The Kyuubi did in fact sate that Sasuke was supressing his chakra

Spoiler for manga scene:

Though Naruto was refusing the Kyuubi's help, he appears to be little more than a witness of Sasuke dispersing the nine-tail's chakra.
Hmm, what about the page before that? It seems curious he would say "I warn you, i may not see you again". Is he saying that to naruto? If so, that would mean naruto has to do with suppression as well. So it may be argued if Naruto wanted the power, Sasuke couldn't stop it, because in that page naruto is letting it happen.
Old 2006-11-16, 13:07   Link #68
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Hmm, what about the page before that? It seems curious he would say "I warn you, i may not see you again". Is he saying that to naruto? If so, that would mean naruto has to do with suppression as well. So it may be argued if Naruto wanted the power, Sasuke couldn't stop it, because in that page naruto is letting it happen.
Well the page before that, he's talking to Sasuke about the Uchiha bloodline and Uchiha Madara and the page after that he's warning Sasuke not to kill Naruto the conversation continues as follows:

I warn you, I may not see you again.. don't kill Naruto.. you'll end up regretting it.

But I agree that if Naruto had really wanted the Kyuubi chakra, Sasuke probably couldn't have surpressed it. Also, like someone else pointed out earlier, it would be practically impossible for him to surpress the chakra once Naruto goes 4-tails, since at this point Naruto slips "behind the gates" that contain the Kyuubi.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 13:26   Link #69
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Well the page before that, he's talking to Sasuke about the Uchiha bloodline and Uchiha Madara and the page after that he's warning Sasuke not to kill Naruto the conversation continues as follows:

I warn you, I may not see you again.. don't kill Naruto.. you'll end up regretting it.

But I agree that if Naruto had really wanted the Kyuubi chakra, Sasuke probably couldn't have surpressed it. Also, like someone else pointed out earlier, it would be practically impossible for him to surpress the chakra once Naruto goes 4-tails, since at this point Naruto slips "behind the gates" that contain the Kyuubi.
Ah i agree. I was just thinking that it seems unlikely Sasuke could supress the kyuubi if he and naruto were fighting. How i seen it is that Sasuke was helping him (again showing his borderline evilness). He wasn't showing a technique in which could ultimately cut off Naruto's unique source of power.
Old 2006-11-16, 13:33   Link #70
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Its really hard to say who's stronger right now. I mean Sasuke is being trained by Oro and we have no idea what king of training he's doing. We know he has the curse seal and its possible he might even be taking some type of drug to enhanced his abilities. Oro wants to take over Sasuke's body so he would go to all measures to make sure Sasuke is as powerfull as possible.

I don't know exactly what Jiraiya tought Naruto but i think he needs to rely less on the nine-tails and avoid going into Kyubi mode because that really only makes things worst for him.

I think what Naruto lacks is proper training. Right now i think he's learning so much more from Kakashi than he did from Jiraiya. I mean sure, Jiraiya tought him how to do the Rasengan but its Kakashi thats acutually pushing Naruto to master it. I can't believe Jiraiya trained Naruto for over 2 years and he didn't teach Naruto nature manipulation.

If Naruto keeps doing what he's doing and create new techniques and new ways of doing things he will be a genius at fighting.
Old 2006-11-16, 13:38   Link #71
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
Its really hard to say who's stronger right now. I mean Sasuke is being trained by Oro and we have no idea what king of training he's doing. We know he has the curse seal and its possible he might even be taking some type of drug to enhanced his abilities. Oro wants to take over Sasuke's body so he would go to all measures to make sure Sasuke is as powerfull as possible.

I don't know exactly what Jiraiya tought Naruto but i think he needs to rely less on the nine-tails and avoid going into Kyubi mode because that really only makes things worst for him.

I think what Naruto lacks is proper training. Right now i think he's learning so much more from Kakashi than he did from Jiraiya. I mean sure, Jiraiya tought him how to do the Rasengan but its Kakashi thats acutually pushing Naruto to master it. I can't believe Jiraiya trained Naruto for over 2 years and he didn't teach Naruto nature manipulation.

If Naruto keeps doing what he's doing and create new techniques and new ways of doing things he will be a genius at fighting.
Yeah, Jiraiya's training seems to be pretty lame... i have to agree. Aparently all he did was grow taller and learn to evoke more Kyuubi levels, which in itself isn't useful when in a team. If naruto learned rasengan, you would think the next step is nature chakra in training. But aparently, just kyuubi training is all naruto got =(.

Well it doesn't matter anyways. Since he learned how to use the kyuubi chakra first, now he can use that to learn other jutsu hundreds of times faster (like nature manipulation). So in the end, jiraiya saved him a lot of time and effort (although i am unsure if he knew this was what would happen).

I think its safe to say Naruto/Sasuke will always remain equal, otherwise when they standoff it wont be nearly as fun to watch (as all shonen of this nature).
Old 2006-11-16, 18:13   Link #72
Half Demon
Wanted D or A 300,000,000

[QUOTE=Dauthi;741870]Yeah, Jiraiya's training seems to be pretty lame... i have to agree. Aparently all he did was grow taller and learn to evoke more Kyuubi levels, which in itself isn't useful when in a team. If naruto learned rasengan, you would think the next step is nature chakra in training. But aparently, just kyuubi training is all naruto got =(.

well exactly we cant state jiraiys training lame cause he was the who taught him rasengan but before naruto rescuing gaara jiraiya told him not to use that jhustsu, well if that could important later on.
Half Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 07:36   Link #73
Neji_Hyuuga

[QUOTE=Half Demon;742113]
Quote:
Yeah, Jiraiya's training seems to be pretty lame... i have to agree. Aparently all he did was grow taller and learn to evoke more Kyuubi levels, which in itself isn't useful when in a team. If naruto learned rasengan, you would think the next step is nature chakra in training. But aparently, just kyuubi training is all naruto got =(.

well exactly we cant state jiraiys training lame cause he was the who taught him rasengan but before naruto rescuing gaara jiraiya told him not to use that jhustsu, well if that could important later on.
I agree too. But I think that Naruto hasn't demonstrated his full potentials yet in any battle so far (season 2 ). The thing with Naruto is...he needs the right motivations to strengthen his will and hence accelerate his powers to maximum. Another thing about him is his reckless nature. Naruto often loses control of himself so easily when he's angry...and he ios also easily intimidated by others ( Naruto V Deidara, Naruto V Kimimaro )
But when he's fighting for the sake of others, he becomes more powerful than ever ( NAruto V Orochimaru, Naruto V Neji, Naruto V Gaara, NAruto V Kabuto, Naruto V Sasuke )

I would like to add to the other guys, I'm sure that Sasuke helped Naruto surpress Kyuubi...but it doesn't mean that Naruto couldn't do it either cause he was ready to turn down Kyuubi's offer to lend power...yet still hesitating ( conversation with Kyuubi ) at the time Sasuke entered his soul.
Old 2006-11-17, 07:49   Link #74
Neji_Hyuuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson View Post

I agree. I also think Naruto that NAruto needs to change that reckless - hot headed - stubborn - Nature of his and start acting like a real Shinobi!!!! If he could do that he will become more like Yondaime sama
Old 2006-11-17, 14:47   Link #75
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neji_Hyuuga View Post
I agree. I also think Naruto that NAruto needs to change that reckless - hot headed - stubborn - Nature of his and start acting like a real Shinobi!!!! If he could do that he will become more like Yondaime sama
Well we can't fully underestimate Naruto's new powers. After all, we've barely seen them used. For all we know, he may be able to know summon Jiraiya's frog stomach or mid level frogs. In the fight against Itachi he didn't do much yes. But with deidara he basically was out of control! So how can we fully judge the training he received from jiraiya? There just isn't enough evidence.
Old 2006-11-17, 22:49   Link #76
Naruto's_girl
Hinata and Naruto

Location: No where. I'm a figment of your imagination.............
Naruto is still persistent and would not give up even at defeat. Like in his battle with Kiba, it was about to be over like 4 times but he didn't give up and came out on top still. Even without using nine-tails chakra. Right now there at the same level.
Old 2006-11-19, 11:36   Link #77
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Ah i agree. I was just thinking that it seems unlikely Sasuke could supress the kyuubi if he and naruto were fighting. How i seen it is that Sasuke was helping him (again showing his borderline evilness). He wasn't showing a technique in which could ultimately cut off Naruto's unique source of power.
Actually I don't see how you can see it otherwise.
Naruto did nothing but gapping, it was a complete WTF moment for him.
In fact it's not like Naruto showed to be able to repress the Kyubi on his own since part 2.

I doubt it would work on Naruto if he was already using/being used by the Kyubi at full power but it was certainely not teamwork.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 13:25   Link #78
01_sassy
Banned

okayz....if u put away the 9 tailed demon then yeah u would think that sasuke is better than naruto....bu to meeh...i will always think that naruto is better because he is a determined kid who doesnt give up while sauske is not like that...c naruto won against gaara whom sauske would've never won...
01_sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 15:01   Link #79
DestinyFate
Shana <3

Sasuke can win the Naruto now as the naruto now is slow and sasuke is fast, naruto couldn't keep up with sasuke's speed
DestinyFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 15:41   Link #80
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyFate View Post
Sasuke can win the Naruto now as the naruto now is slow and sasuke is fast, naruto couldn't keep up with sasuke's speed
What makes you think that?
Naruto didnt seemed impressed by Sasuke speed at all....besides...Naruto has shown plenty of time his sudden speed increase...