AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-24, 07:47   Link #21
tatami
back in black

he found a way and it holds important role in sasuke getting MS i think,he cant kill naruto cuz show is called naruto but he had to obtain MS,the only solution is learn it from kakashi...but he doesnt know kakashi got MS..
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-24, 08:01   Link #22
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4F0ur
I think he copied Itachi's sharingan
and somehow made hes own version of MS

Bloodline Limits are NOT copiable. Kakashi himself doesnt have the bloodline to support MS despite the fact that he has Sharingan. And by that reasoning all Uchihas have Byakugan since their eye is an evolution of Byakugan and they all (at least Sasuke) has seen Byakugan before.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-24, 09:49   Link #23
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

I doubt kakashi knows the method of killing someone to get MS. That was an uchiha secret which I'm pretty sure only the head family(sasuke's) knew. In that light Kakashi was probably smart enough to figure out a loop hole, and with hope/luck(and some good writin by kishi) Sasuke will learn too.
Old 2006-07-24, 15:44   Link #24
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS

Bloodline Limits are NOT copiable. Kakashi himself doesnt have the bloodline to support MS despite the fact that he has Sharingan. And by that reasoning all Uchihas have Byakugan since their eye is an evolution of Byakugan and they all (at least Sasuke) has seen Byakugan before.
I'm not really into the copying MS theory but only because I don't like it.
It's not that farstretched at all if you think about it.

The reason why the Sharingan cannot copy Bloodlines limits is simple : it can't copy body capacities, these jutsu are executable because of genetic differences.
But if it can't copy it doesn't change the ability to break down the principles of the jutsu. To understand how it works.
And contrary to any other bloodlines, Kakashi does possess a Sharingan.
Kakashi's Sharingan saw Itachi evolving his Sharingan into the MS, it's not impossible that he understood the principles behind this evolution and succeeded to find a way to somehow obtain it after 2.5 years.

Of course it lets unexplained the killing your best friend part and there is surely more about it but it's just not impossible.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-24, 15:51   Link #25
ri0

I posted this before but Hunter I'd like to hear your opinion on this topic: Do you think Kakashi (let's say his types are lightning and earth) could copy a bloodline that consists of those two types? In theory it could be possible if we assume that a bloodline is only the ability to mix two types.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-24, 16:06   Link #26
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

No it's not possible.
Kakashi can probably use the 5 elementals type of attack, we already saw him using 3 of them.
But while anyone can control several elements, mixing them together requires a certain genetic predisposition.
Anyone can use Earth and Water but only Yamato can create Wood from them for example.

That is of course until the Sharingan proves to be able to allow its user to mix any type of chakra as the Sharingan can do anything ^^
Old 2006-07-24, 16:17   Link #27
Hyuuga Neji
Byakugan Master

Send a message via AIM to Hyuuga Neji
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS

The Uchiha's don't have to see the Byakugan to get the Sharigan..its two diffrent bloodlines.. He (Kakashi) may not have the Uchiha bloodline but he does have the Sharigan and it's the Sharigan that evolves into the Mangekyo Sharigan not the bloodline.

The Sharigan is NOT the Byakugan.. its a evolution of one And that wasn't even confirmed, only speculated. They have totally diffrent powers and weakness'
Hyuuga Neji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-25, 07:13   Link #28
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
No it's not possible.
Kakashi can probably use the 5 elementals type of attack, we already saw him using 3 of them.
But while anyone can control several elements, mixing them together requires a certain genetic predisposition.
Anyone can use Earth and Water but only Yamato can create Wood from them for example.

That is of course until the Sharingan proves to be able to allow its user to mix any type of chakra as the Sharingan can do anything ^^
Yeah but let's say a hidden mist nin mixes lightning and earth but developed another bloodline than Kakashi... could he copy that, if we assume he possesses those two elements. Or is it even possible to develop different elemental bloodlines out of two elements.
Old 2006-07-25, 09:21   Link #29
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

Maybe it's best to first stop assuming that Itachi was telling the truth, or that his way is the only way.
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-25, 14:48   Link #30
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Tecnically we don't know what the truth really is. Itachi told sasuke to look under the mats to understand, but all he told us was a suprised face, and 'so that's how it is'. I for one was really pissed at kishi.

Reiteriating my point from before is that
1. Even if it was the only way to unlock MS, Kakashi doesn't know it, and prolly wouldn't do it.
2. Kakashi just has the Eye, not the blood(mutation) of uchiha, so I'm leaning towards the fact that even thou he showed us an MS jutsu& aperance, there must be some kind of trick or gimic.
3. Kakashi is damn smart! Easily on par with shikamaru due to his experience, and analyzing style. He does know pretty much how everything breaks down(even without sharingan). So if anyone could figure out a loophole, it would prolly be Kakashi sensei.
Old 2006-07-26, 23:23   Link #31
cuttups
Cruiserweight Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by denisluebke
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
cuttups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 13:34   Link #32
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
Yeah but let's say a hidden mist nin mixes lightning and earth but developed another bloodline than Kakashi... could he copy that, if we assume he possesses those two elements. Or is it even possible to develop different elemental bloodlines out of two elements.
No he wouldn't.
Kakashi posseses both Water and Earth, he can use them individualy but he doesn't have a bloodline allowing him to mix these elements.

In the other hand it might be possible to develop another element than Wood from Water and Earth with another genetic particularities and/or depending of the involvement of Yin-Yang alteration.
Old 2006-07-27, 13:42   Link #33
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
No he wouldn't.
Kakashi posseses both Water and Earth, he can use them individualy but he doesn't have a bloodline allowing him to mix these elements.
Oh sh*t I forgot to say that Kakashi is able to mix them... so that's where we come to the/your next point.

Quote:
In the other hand it might be possible to develop another element than Wood from Water and Earth with another genetic particularities and/or depending of the involvement of Yin-Yang alteration.
If Kakashi's way of mixing both is different from the way the other user does... might he be able to copy it? Or do you think Bloodlines are really not copyable?

But I think this question isn't really interesting because obviously Kakashi can't mix two types.
Old 2006-07-27, 16:24   Link #34
kfisk

maybe you just need to show extreme determination some way, killing your best friend etc... intending to sacrifice your own life for someone else might be another way
kfisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 17:10   Link #35
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
If Kakashi's way of mixing both is different from the way the other user does... might he be able to copy it? Or do you think Bloodlines are really not copyable?

But I think this question isn't really interesting because obviously Kakashi can't mix two types.
Well actually that's rather interesting but it's purely assumption ^^
Assuming Kakashi was from Haku's bloodline would he be able to copy the Demonic Mirror with his Sharingan? Well yeah I don't see why not.

Would a guy able to mix wind and water but not in Haku's way (assuming there might be several possibilities to mix elements) would be able to do so?
If the way you mix elements is also geneticaly related then no he wouldn't.
Old 2006-07-27, 23:17   Link #36
ri0

Yeah that's what I thought too... Pity that we'll never see this^^
Old 2006-07-28, 06:21   Link #37
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
well 1st Hokage had some kind a adv bloodlimit, but he couldn't pass it down through generation.
but when someone like Haku's grand grand ancestor mixed water with wind and had babies the new bloodlimit started and turned into adv bloodlimit over the years
so why can't some kid right now start his own bloodlimit XD like Naruto will mix something to his wind XD (we saw only chakra respond from one of his hands )

and as so far we didn't see Sasuke or any other kid (except of Gaara) killing somebody
Old 2006-07-29, 09:09   Link #38
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
It would be in my opinion that the whole "you have to kill your best friend" is only partially true. I think that Itachi only told sauske that to give sauske an evil streak like himself. The real truth to the MS would be, "To see your best friend die". Or somthing that would trigger extreme emotional trama. This woul explain how kakashi can use the MS. Killing your best friend just seemed to be the faster way for Itachi =)
Agallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-29, 10:28   Link #39
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Q. What do you people mean by MS... the Magekye Sharingan thingy that Itachi has... ?(or whatever its spelled)
If so... then Kakashi-sensei has nothing to do with it... what he has looks similar... but... doesn't it have some pointy corners at the ends of the 3-poineted-star thing... unlike Itachis... and isn't it called Binocular whatever or something like that...
Hmmm... what was the chapter were we see Kakashi with that thing... I'm sure they were different... well... if I'm wrong and its the MS then why didn't we seen him using Itachis technique...
Old 2006-07-29, 10:41   Link #40
ri0

Mangekyou Sharingan... and he has it.