AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-07-08, 00:33   Link #1
cheese4u
da big boss
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
The mysterious Dragon!?!? [Spoilers]

Dragon was the mysterious fighter who showed up in Roguetown, and apparently saved Luffy with a vortex. If the Vortex was indeed caused by Dragon then it could be assumed that the lightning that struck Buggy was also caused by him (but that's just speculation). The real question is who is this guy, when he arrived he looked like he could've just owned Chaser (Smoker) if he wanted to. There has been much talk about who Luffy's final opponent will be, could it be this Dragon guy? We don't even know if he's a pirate, the only thing that seems to be certain is he is not a warlord, since as stated by Smoker he is one of the most wanted men in the world, and as we all know Warlords relenquish there bounty.
Will this man become a major enemie for Luffy in the future, since he helped Luffy could he even be considered an enemy?
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 08:57   Link #2
SoulSeth
海賊王
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Norway
"He is mentioned once as a revolutionary in the flashback of the Drum Island Arc of six years ago (chapter 142 of the manga). In that flashback, it was told that during the World Government's meeting at Marejois, it was said that in a few years, he would be a threat to the world. " -Wikipedia

As stated, Dragon is a revolutionist so I'd guess he'd rather be an ally against the WG than an enemy of the strawhats...
SoulSeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 09:05   Link #3
cheese4u
da big boss
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSeth
"He is mentioned once as a revolutionary in the flashback of the Drum Island Arc of six years ago (chapter 142 of the manga). In that flashback, it was told that during the World Government's meeting at Marejois, it was said that in a few years, he would be a threat to the world. " -Wikipedia

As stated, Dragon is a revolutionist so I'd guess he'd rather be an ally against the WG than an enemy of the strawhats...

Yes, but revelutionaries are usually ambitious, so if Luffy get's in the way of his ambititon do you think he might become an enemy.
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 09:40   Link #4
airsBlue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
after he helped luffy escape from smoker. he said something strange for smoker the world will hear our respones soon.

and then he looked at luffy and said kaizoku ... like he refering that he was waiting for luffy to enter the grandline but he didn't how he will enter it. ( i think he have something to do with the will of d. ) one of the watchers of the will.

so i don't belive he will be luffy enemy. but i think he will help him in some arc or even join him.

if he was roger nakam, i think he was the navigator
airsBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 11:35   Link #5
cheese4u
da big boss
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by airsBlue
after he helped luffy escape from smoker. he said something strange for smoker the world will hear our respones soon.

and then he looked at luffy and said kaizoku ... like he refering that he was waiting for luffy to enter the grandline but he didn't how he will enter it. ( i think he have something to do with the will of d. ) one of the watchers of the will.

so i don't belive he will be luffy enemy. but i think he will help him in some arc or even join him.

if he was roger nakam, i think he was the navigator



yes, I think you maybe right, but I don't think he's going to join him, but one person I do think is going to join Luffy's crew or (should I say two) is Smoker and his little swordsmen assisstant (forgot her name). What do you think? It seems likely since Smoker seems disgusted by the Navy and is perhaps rethinking why he's associated with them.
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 16:04   Link #6
airsBlue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
i think so too. but after luffy beat smoker and zorro defete his assisstant, my believe is that him and her are going to fight luffy before he enter the next stage of grandline got defeted and heavily wounded by luffy and zoro, and since the marines couldn't reach them luffy and zoro will carry them in order for chopper to heal them. then they join or something like that

anyway i think Franky will join the crow also. and the twelve member would be mermide female .. she is the singer that luffy want she will join after he defete the the memide shoubike( or whatever the name is, i can't remeber names )
airsBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 16:13   Link #7
Chuixupu
Shikachu
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
I doubt Smoker will join pirates. His goal is to capture Luffy, I don't think that will change. He's like Zenigata to Lupin, they might join forces temporarily against a greater enemy, but they'll never permenantly switch sides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsBlue
and the twelve member would be mermide female .. she is the singer that luffy want she will join after he defete the the memide shoubike( or whatever the name is, i can't remeber names )
Wha? Bad spelling overload. XD You mean Jinbei, the fishman, who is a Shichibukai? I think it would be cool if a fishman/fishwoman joined the strawhats, but that's a bit too far off to make assumptions.

Also remember that fishmen/fishwomen and mermen/mermaids are too seperate species in Oda's world. Arlong's crew are fishmen. Mermen are what you usually think of as being mermen, human top half and fish lower half, and can't leave the water for long. Take Hatchi's ministory for instance. There is both a mermaid and a fishwoman.
Chuixupu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-09, 16:34   Link #8
airsBlue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
sorry about the spellings .. i can't remeber the names well. and thankx for the information.

but i am still with the possibilty of smoker joining luffy since even thought smoker hate pirates he hate the scums that destroy the pride which roger showed he is roger fan for sure. also smoker hate the rotten people inside the marines and he knows that must of marines are now rotten. also he said to luffy u can't enter the grandline unless u defete me not i will follow u until i arrest or kill u so that doesn't made them like Zenigata to Lupin

also when i said mermen, (don't really remeber ...but didn't that what kizoku translate in Nami's act). and even thought jenbie is fishman or whatever that doesn't mean that there is no mermen in one piece world after all we saw skypie and Angels
airsBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-10, 07:37   Link #9
animernq
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 30
Does anyone think that Dragon might be related to one of the three powers that control the Grand Line.
__________________
animernq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-10, 11:04   Link #10
cheese4u
da big boss
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by airsBlue
sorry about the spellings .. i can't remeber the names well. and thankx for the information.

but i am still with the possibilty of smoker joining luffy since even thought smoker hate pirates he hate the scums that destroy the pride which roger showed he is roger fan for sure. also smoker hate the rotten people inside the marines and he knows that must of marines are now rotten. also he said to luffy u can't enter the grandline unless u defete me not i will follow u until i arrest or kill u so that doesn't made them like Zenigata to Lupin

also when i said mermen, (don't really remeber ...but didn't that what kizoku translate in Nami's act). and even thought jenbie is fishman or whatever that doesn't mean that there is no mermen in one piece world after all we saw skypie and Angels

I agree with Airsblue earlier statement. If Smoker joins Luffy's crew it's not going to happen all at once, it takes more and more episodes for each new member of Luffy's crew to join. Zolo took 3 episodes, Usopp took like 10, Nami took 30-40 considering that she wasn't an official member until after Luffy defeated Arlong. It's going to take time and many battles for Smoker to join.
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-15, 23:39   Link #11
tidus0728
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Does anyone think that Dragon might be related to one of the three powers that control the Grand Line.
I'm thinking he is the desendent of the ancient race that WG destroyed in 1000years(? not sure when) ago.

Since it doesn't make sence him being a revolutionary causes WG to fear him.
WG want him to dissappear because he must be related to the lost history.
tidus0728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 00:02   Link #12
airsBlue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
Dragon is a revolutionist, he is wanted by the WG because of his idea, now about him being surviver of the ancient race that's something u will have to wait to see. althought i don't think he is related to them. also if he knows the lost 100 histroy then i believe the WG would try and destroy him with all it is power, the same way they did to Roger, they hate to let someone who knows thier secret to live.
airsBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 02:46   Link #13
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by airsBlue
i think so too. but after luffy beat smoker and zorro defete his assisstant, my believe is that him and her are going to fight luffy before he enter the next stage of grandline got defeted and heavily wounded by luffy and zoro, and since the marines couldn't reach them luffy and zoro will carry them in order for chopper to heal them. then they join or something like that
It will take A LOT more then that for smoker to switch sides...
For Smoker to switch sides he would either need to be betrayed by the marines, or basically find out that everything he ever believed in about the world gov't was a lie...
Smoker is a man of justice, and as corrupt as the marines/gov't may be, he still considers them to be the side of good, the gov't to be the voice of the people and the pirates to be the criminals of the world who bring mostly chaos and pain...

I can slightly see Smoker joining the strawhats... I can somewhat see Smoker finding out the lost history and that the history tells them that the world gov't was built in the most horrible way, and everything that was once thought of about the gov't is nothing but a pack of lies... in short, the true history would be so disgusting that Smoker no longer feels the gov't truly represents the poeple and the side of good, and that a serious revolution is in order

Thoiugh we still got to consider Tashigi... i mean, sure she'll probably follow smoker where ever he decides to go, but to join the strawhats she would have to get over her animosty towards Zoro... For that, i forsee a situation where she is forced to spend a lot of alone time with Zoro, gets to know him a bit too well and realizes he's not such a bad guy... that or for one reason or another, she meets Zoro's old master and he tells her all about Zoro and Kuina... i'm kinda leaning for the former, but the latter's ok too

AS for Dragon... not sure if he knows the lost history or not... it would definatly be some good motivation for wanting to be a revolutionary... but i'm not sure, something about him knowing the history doesn't sit right, don't know why... maybe it's something like, how the gov't is so desprete to stop poeple from reading the stones, and yet, there's someone out there who can blow the whitsle on the whole thing in an instant; though it could be the the gov't doesn't know he knows... heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsBlue
also if he knows the lost 100 histroy then i believe the WG would try and destroy him with all it is power, the same way they did to Roger, they hate to let someone who knows thier secret to live.
Well destorying him with all their power is one thing, finding him is another...
Dragon seems to be the type of character who likes to be patient, lay low and stay under the radar...
I mean, we don't even know how he moves around... he could have a small ship (kinda like mihawk), he may be able to traveling using devil fruit power, he may even have some kind of magical bird that he ride on =P... and if he has a ship, he may not have a flag, since he's not really a pirate... Someone who takes actions only when he needs to, and never really makes his presence known is bound to be hard to track... especially once he gets out to sea

So ya, the gov't would probably love to take him down... it's just that, unlike pirates, he stays to far below the radar to be tracked down... as for why smoker didn't make an attempt to nab him in rougetown, i don't have any real answer for that -.-
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 07:57   Link #14
airsBlue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx:
It will take A LOT more then that for smoker to switch sides...
For Smoker to switch sides he would either need to be betrayed by the marines, or basically find out that everything he ever believed in about the world gov't was a lie...
Smoker is a man of justice, and as corrupt as the marines/gov't may be, he still considers them to be the side of good, the gov't to be the voice of the people and the pirates to be the criminals of the world who bring mostly chaos and pain...
that's maybe true but don't u think that's already happened ? think about it most of the student from smoker class in marines are fleet captains right now some of them hold high position in WG but smoker isn't , why ?? because even thought a lot of people believe that with smoker ability he could be vice admiral or even admiral, he refuesed to use his ability for that .. instead he always ignore the order and do what he want to - have an idea about that but still not sure -, which made him stay in his place without advancing toward a postion suitable with his ability ... and he placed him as comander of loguetown now this position was the perfect for him because he could do what he haded in his mind until luffy came, abd again he ignored the order and followed luffy to grandline .. even thought buggy also escaped to there he didn't give attention to buggy..
what i want to say is that smoker already knows that the WG isn't an ideal place where justice being held and there is people work there and for WG that are even more devil than the pirate ... so he only need just a push to join luffy ... also i liked who he blushed after zorro carried him out of croc place when he let luffy escape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx:
Thoiugh we still got to consider Tashigi... i mean, sure she'll probably follow smoker where ever he decides to go, but to join the strawhats she would have to get over her animosty towards Zoro... For that, i forsee a situation where she is forced to spend a lot of alone time with Zoro, gets to know him a bit too well and realizes he's not such a bad guy... that or for one reason or another, she meets Zoro's old master and he tells her all about Zoro and Kuina... i'm kinda leaning for the former, but the latter's ok too
first of all why she has animosty towards Zoro ?? the reason for that start before even zorro become pirate, she believed that all swordmans should works for justice and for free, she consider using sword skill to gain money is evil, and then she said in sad voice why all great swordmans evil or work for money ??
what she don't know is zorro past (even thought she won't accept his past as satisfiy for his actions), also that zorro never used his sword to be bounty hunter he kill any bounty around him in order to get money for his meal or to but/repair his swords and he then will give the rest of the bounty to the bar owner or resturant and blacksmith, anyway he isn't the rest of bounty hunters who collect money from bounties ...
now her meeting zoro's master is something i don't believe is going to happpen because even thought zoro got lost really easy i am sure he isn't from grandline, and i don't think his master will go to grandline neither Tashigi will go out of the grandline before facing zoro again.
Tashigi is a doughter of wealthy family, she probably decided to join the marines despite her family objection, after joining the marines, he family probably approched the WG and asked them to remove her from danger, the Headquarters decided to put her under smoker command since the know his power and loguetown isn't dangerous.. anyway she haded sword skills and her dream.

now why she will join luffy because her dream can't be achived unless she can figh anyone she want or to steal what she want... after all she want to collect all famous katana from the hand of the evil people ... do u think she can do that if she stayed in marines or even worked alone ?? surely u will find evil people have them but they under the protection of WG, she is marines so she can't get what she want and then she can't get her dream to be true ?? she want to achive her dream she will need to go against WG !!! making her wanted person, also by joining luffy she can learn more and get more skill by watching even fighting zoro between times instead of letting him always sleeping

anyway that's my opinion
airsBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 13:41   Link #15
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by airsBlue
that's maybe true but don't u think that's already happened ? think about it most of the student from smoker class in marines are fleet captains right now some of them hold high position in WG but smoker isn't , why ?? because even thought a lot of people believe that with smoker ability he could be vice admiral or even admiral, he refuesed to use his ability for that .. instead he always ignore the order and do what he want to - have an idea about that but still not sure -, which made him stay in his place without advancing toward a postion suitable with his ability ... and he placed him as comander of loguetown now this position was the perfect for him because he could do what he haded in his mind until luffy came, abd again he ignored the order and followed luffy to grandline .. even thought buggy also escaped to there he didn't give attention to buggy..
what i want to say is that smoker already knows that the WG isn't an ideal place where justice being held and there is people work there and for WG that are even more devil than the pirate ... so he only need just a push to join luffy ... also i liked who he blushed after zorro carried him out of croc place when he let luffy escape
Well Smoker has a poor attitude, and even he knows that... as powerful as he is, if he does stuff like tells the gov't "to eat shit", then even he should not foresee a promotion from it... It's not like he was just doing his job and wasn't promoted for doing great work, he was all the time using that bad attitude of his... Sure, his work in lougetown should have gotten him a promotion by now, but his bad attitude prevented him... Can he really say the gov't betrayed him when it's his own fault he's not moving foward? The poeple that move up are not nessasrily corrupt, just follow their orders to the letter and don't talk back to their bosses...

And Sure, the gov't isn't ideal, but can you really say it's evil and not the representation of the poeple? Afterall, it is the untied voice of over a hundred nations... the coorrpution isn't too noticable... i mean, how many corrupt actions is Smoker aware of that's going on within the gov't... the only one i can name is not givning the strawhats credit for croc's take down, afterall, he doesn't know what CP9 has been upto, and could easily be unaware of what really went down in Ohara 20 years ago... and looking at the gov't, how many would you call evil and corrput... The Weasal with Arlong is one, but he never did get caught; Spandame of CP9 is another, but even Smoker may not know much about CP9 seeing as the group doesn't even officially exist... I mean, there is some corruption, but very little of it is noticable and it looks like the corrput members of the gov't are the exception not the rule...

So far, the noticable evil within the gov't is mostly considered a minority, while for pirates, evil is a great majority... Despite what has happened, the gov't can still be seen as the voice of good and the poeple... and the marines can be seen as the ones with justice on its side... and Pirates are seen as criminals, hell even the strawhats are not above stealing from others

Quote:
first of all why she has animosty towards Zoro ?? the reason for that start before even zorro become pirate, she believed that all swordmans should works for justice and for free, she consider using sword skill to gain money is evil, and then she said in sad voice why all great swordmans evil or work for money ??
what she don't know is zorro past (even thought she won't accept his past as satisfiy for his actions), also that zorro never used his sword to be bounty hunter he kill any bounty around him in order to get money for his meal or to but/repair his swords and he then will give the rest of the bounty to the bar owner or resturant and blacksmith, anyway he isn't the rest of bounty hunters who collect money from bounties ...
first; Where is it said that Zoroo gave away all the money he earn accept what he needed?
Second; yes she doesn't know his past or the reasons behind his actions, i mentioned that in my post... she hates Zoro because she thought like many bounty hunters/pirates, he was evil and selfish... she thought he used his sword only to earn money as a bounty hunter, and now uses his sword to commit crimes as a pirate...
This is why i said that for her to get over her hatred towarsd Zoro, she will need learn about what he's really like, and realize that he's not that bad a guy... She can hate Zoro cause she has only heard the bad none of the good... it doesn't matter if Zoro's different from other bountyhunters and pirates if she doesn't know about it...

Quote:
now why she will join luffy because her dream can't be achived unless she can figh anyone she want or to steal what she want... after all she want to collect all famous katana from the hand of the evil people ... do u think she can do that if she stayed in marines or even worked alone ?? surely u will find evil people have them but they under the protection of WG, she is marines so she can't get what she want and then she can't get her dream to be true ?? she want to achive her dream she will need to go against WG !!! making her wanted person, also by joining luffy she can learn more and get more skill by watching even fighting zoro between times instead of letting him always sleeping
As i said before with smoker, the corruption within the marines is mostly unnoticed... So far, as a marine she feels she is truly fighting for the good of the poeple, and furthar belives that most marines do the same... Think about it, how many swordsmen are being protected by the gov't and are also evil and corrput... First maybe Mihawk, but since he is a Shichibukai, his sword is mostly used for good these days, instead of evil... and then there's Spandam, but like i sais with Smoker, it's very easy for her to be unaware of his actions... When it comes down to it, from what is actually known, evil within the marines is mostly a minority while good is the majority... there is far more evil amognst the ranks of pirates and bounty hunters then there is in the marines... she's much closer to achieving her dreams while with the marines

It's true that she would need to become a criminal to go any swords that are in the hands of evil marines, but how will she keep food on the table... If she wanted to survive on her own and still have enough money, and have the freedom to go whereever she wants, she would either need to become a pirate (steal money) or a bounty hunter (fight for money), and both jobs goes agaisnt everything she belives in... Even if she joins the strawhats, she will have to steal money to keep going... and to her that's the wrong way to use a sword

Even as a marine she is capable of going after other marines, she just has to be smart about it... she can't just attack them, but if she can expose thhem as evil, then she maybe able to convince her superiors to allow her to take them down...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 15:50   Link #16
airsBlue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
[QUOTE]first; Where is it said that Zoroo gave away all the money he earn accept what he needed?/QUOTE]

it was between episode 130 - 135 when luffy remebered how he meet johny and .. ( don't remember thier names, sorry )

... also about smoker i never said anything about the WG being unfair with him not giving him promotion all i said that smoker refused to kiss their asses in order to get promotion ...
about the corruption and evil in WG .. i don't really care which one is more corrupted the pirate or WG, u know that most of the people are evil and want to get mone at all cost, but if the head is evil and only know how to kill and the hand do the dirty works without questioning the head isn't that more evil !!?
they wiped out orhara and god knows how many other islands .. and in each buster call 5 vice admiral should be present and it is being cordinate by admiral. u don't see as evil people ?? and let me guess all of the admirals in WG ( the 3 of them ) knows the true histroy and the real face of the WG .. is this justice ? ( well it is not that we know everything about them.. they may be innocent and have reasons to do what they are doing .. but at least destroying an island with all it is people to hide the truth can't be consider justice !)

also - maybe i am wrong - the Shichibukai are pirates that were given permmision from the WG to savage, and do what they want to collect money or what they want, in condition to not doing anything aginst the WG and the countries under its flag any other country not belong to WG they can do what they want, and to hunt the pirates and outlaws.
so working for WG doesn't undo the fact they are pirates (evil or not) .. but they are the goverment dogs that's all. ( i am maybe mistaken so i really want to know what people thinks of the Shichibukai ?? )

Quote:
It's true that she would need to become a criminal to go any swords that are in the hands of evil marines, but how will she keep food on the table... If she wanted to survive on her own and still have enough money, and have the freedom to go whereever she wants, she would either need to become a pirate (steal money) or a bounty hunter (fight for money), and both jobs goes agaisnt everything she belives in... Even if she joins the strawhats, she will have to steal money to keep going... and to her that's the wrong way to use a sword
in all of the anime series i watched and the manga i read i never saw luffy or the other steal money to keep going !!!!!!? nami used to steal from other pirates, zoro used to hunt bounties in order to live .. after that they didn't stole anything.

and after all i only wished that smoker and Tashigi joins luffy so it got more funny seeing her arrguing with zoro all the time, picking fight and zoro runs he won't have time to sleep anymore
airsBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 22:31   Link #17
Slayerx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by airsBlue
about the corruption and evil in WG .. i don't really care which one is more corrupted the pirate or WG, u know that most of the people are evil and want to get mone at all cost, but if the head is evil and only know how to kill and the hand do the dirty works without questioning the head isn't that more evil !!?
they wiped out orhara and god knows how many other islands .. and in each buster call 5 vice admiral should be present and it is being cordinate by admiral. u don't see as evil people ?? and let me guess all of the admirals in WG ( the 3 of them ) knows the true histroy and the real face of the WG .. is this justice ? ( well it is not that we know everything about them.. they may be innocent and have reasons to do what they are doing .. but at least destroying an island with all it is people to hide the truth can't be consider justice !
The question isn't, is the gov't evil, it's how evil does the gov't appear to be...
Sure there is a heavy corruption with in the gov't, but they know how to cover their asses to make sure they don't look evil... hence why they used CP9, a group that doesn't officially exist, to do the dirty work of taking out iceberg...
As for the ohara incident, despite their true reasons they got a damn good escuse for to going to those lengths to keep the lost history secret... to prevent the revival of the acient weapons... as long as the gov't can maintain a good appearence, Smoker will not have reason to believe them to be so evil, that some serious revolution is needed... Smoker and possibly even the the adrmils probably don't know the true reasons behind keeping the lost history hidden... Most of them probably just think the reason is to keep the ancient weapons from falling into the "wrong" hands, including the adrmils possibly... anyone who actually knows the true history are either evil, or they are good but believe that it's all for the best despite what happened

So far, for smoker and many others, the gov't appears to be the right side... though the true history and/or Dragon may be able to change that

Quote:
in all of the anime series i watched and the manga i read i never saw luffy or the other steal money to keep going !!!!!!? nami used to steal from other pirates, zoro used to hunt bounties in order to live .. after that they didn't stole anything.
Well technically they die steal the gold from skypeia... true, the poeple were gonna just give it to them anyway, but the strawhats still had their intentions... point is, the strawhats are not above stealing

Quote:
and after all i only wished that smoker and Tashigi joins luffy so it got more funny seeing her arrguing with zoro all the time, picking fight and zoro runs he won't have time to sleep anymore
Ha, i can totally see that ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u
Will this man become a major enemie for Luffy in the future, since he helped Luffy could he even be considered an enemy?
Y'know i kinda wonder...
He seems like he's more the type to become a furture enemy, yet it seems more like Luffy and him would ally against the gov't... Perhaps it could turn out that Luffy will not agree with Dragon with what must be done... or something like that
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-17, 03:38   Link #18
airsBlue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
if the world goverment killed the orohara's scholers only then they action are not of evil, they probably wanted to protect the greater good ... even if the scholers only wanted to learn the lost histroy and language if there knowledge reach wrong hands the world would goes in chaos ... to this point i agree ... but to masscare the other people who lived in the island just to hide what really happened on orhara (even the people of orhara hated the scholers and probably would have believed what WG would told them) but they decided to kill all of the people (and the action was decide and done by 1 of the vice admiral and he probably dicussed it with the others), i am not saying that the mariens are evil .. actually there are a lot of good people (i think even koji is a good person but i can't really understand what he really want to do).
but the fact of buster call existance means that it was used a lot of time in past and probably robin are the only person who live afeter seeing buster call in action and the only 1 other the high ops in mariens knows what the buster call really mean even CP9 didn't know what buster call ( 20 years on orhara the start destroying the island even thought the haded mariens there, and now when robin told the truth they were shocked )
anyway when the story goes more further, we will know better.

Quote:
Well technically they die steal the gold from skypeia... true, the poeple were gonna just give it to them anyway, but the strawhats still had their intentions... point is, the strawhats are not above stealing
yeah, true .. but u forgot a few facts:
1- Gun Fall story in the camp fire where he explained that's the sky people don't know what gold is and that they say Vearth as the most important and thier treasure - in other world they don't care about gol -
2- The place where luffy found the gold; it was in place no one other than luffy stupied enough to look there; it was in the sky master and for sure no one will look there.
3- they told Conis and her father's other there plan, in other word conis know that they want to get the gold and runs but she didn't say anything because she knew that no one in skypei or at least her people want the gold and they surely will give the gold to thier heros.
4- they told Aisa about leaving and even if they didn't told her about the gold she could have figure that out by her mantra .. anyway aisa from tyhr sandra and she saw no problem for them to have the gold

so even thought they stole they stole it with perrmision !!!?
but that also doesn't change the fact, they were willing to steal the gold, and for that there is question if luffy saw someone in need for that gold or if they thought the skypie people needed the gold, would they stole it ?? for me i don't think so. luffy would leave the gold behind for them, as he did in several times.
airsBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-04, 08:51   Link #19
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Germany
Age: 33
alright, found this rather new thread about Dragon and it even on topic.

I was wondering.. the vice admiral who blew up "that ship", didnt he look just like Dragon?
[pic of dragon to remind you]

I didnt find one, that shows him from the side and I dont have those eps anymore, when he showed up in Loguetown, but its already visible if you compare it to ep 277/278.

Hes got the same chin, nose, mouth and eyes ... and he is even wearing that cowl under his uniform!

What do you think?
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-04, 10:58   Link #20
airsBlue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
umm ... yeah that's maybe right but ... that man didn't have the tatoo also they didn't have the same voice (it isn't actually some big defference thought) ...

also i beleive that i heard his name when they where talking about the 3 mairnes admirals as the other remaining 1 beside Ao kiji and sengoku (not sure about this point since i only watched the episode once and it was low quality)

but if he is really dragon then why he would betry the WG and become wanted man !!!? for marines he seemed more perfect in excuting the orders more than Ao kiji ..
airsBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.