AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Old 2007-01-30, 08:01   Link #121
Forever
Revealing the truth

Whoa major plot development. There goes my souta x akazukin prediction as well. Too bad Val didnt change to his humanoid form, as he would have grown quite a bit different from last time.

Jed attacked akazukin's village to kill cain aka val, his younger brother.
Old 2007-01-30, 13:02   Link #122
Kaoru Chujo
Sakura Ayane

I expect there to be no real pairings when this show ends, except that Souta and Ringo go back to their normal lives. But what about SoutaxMaren...? Souta soothes the savage breast.

Ep30 was great. Nice to see the sub from Tv-Nihon out so quickly.
SAKURA Ayane 佐倉綾音 age 20. Dream Eater Merry; Hotarubi no Mori e (movie) Hotaru; Joshiraku Buratei Marii; NakaImo Miyabi; Kokoro Connect Yui's sister; Vividred Operation Akane; Toaru Majutsu no Index: Endymion no Kiseki (movie) Ladylee; Aiura Mei; Love Lab "Eno"; il sole penetra le illusioni Fuyuna; Eccentric Family Kaisei; High School DxD New Gaspard; Kimi no Iru Machi Asuka; Non Non Biyori Natsumi; Tokyo Ravens Suzuka; Engaged to the Unidentified Nadeshiko; Pretty Rhythm All Star Selection: Prism Show Best Ten (movie) Ayami, Rinne; Selector Infected Wixoss Yuzuki; Dragonar Academy Silvia; Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Kokoa; Knights of Sidonia Mozuku.
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | spring 2014 previews | spring 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Nobunaga the Fool | Nisekoi | Wixoss | Isshuukan Friends | Brynhildr in the Darkness | Kanojo ga Flag wo Oretara | Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to | Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san | Soul Eater Not | No Game, No Life | Is the Order a Rabbit? | Nanana's Buried Treasure | Mekakucity Actors | Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei | Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou | Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii | Coffin-Princess Chaika
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 15:12   Link #123
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this show never ceases to surprise me. I never saw that coming, what a plot twist...

Spoiler:
Love the new ED. Anyone know who it's by? Although the lyrics do convey that sense of coming to the end of the journey. With 9 eps remaining, it's a rather sad thought.

And, yep, it's great to get see subs before I can even find the raw...awesome.
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 18:35   Link #124
Kaoru Chujo
Sakura Ayane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonhex View Post
...Love the new ED. Anyone know who it's by...?
Yes, it's lovely. The end titles say it's "CROSS ROAD" with music, lyrics, arrangement and performance by marhy, who appears to do a lot of work with Tamura Yukari. There is a picture supposedly of her on a Chinese page. She seems to have been involved in music for this anime and for Popolocrois. And this is probably her blog. Her own band appears to be called DAUGHTER.
SAKURA Ayane 佐倉綾音 age 20. Dream Eater Merry; Hotarubi no Mori e (movie) Hotaru; Joshiraku Buratei Marii; NakaImo Miyabi; Kokoro Connect Yui's sister; Vividred Operation Akane; Toaru Majutsu no Index: Endymion no Kiseki (movie) Ladylee; Aiura Mei; Love Lab "Eno"; il sole penetra le illusioni Fuyuna; Eccentric Family Kaisei; High School DxD New Gaspard; Kimi no Iru Machi Asuka; Non Non Biyori Natsumi; Tokyo Ravens Suzuka; Engaged to the Unidentified Nadeshiko; Pretty Rhythm All Star Selection: Prism Show Best Ten (movie) Ayami, Rinne; Selector Infected Wixoss Yuzuki; Dragonar Academy Silvia; Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Kokoa; Knights of Sidonia Mozuku.
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | spring 2014 previews | spring 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Nobunaga the Fool | Nisekoi | Wixoss | Isshuukan Friends | Brynhildr in the Darkness | Kanojo ga Flag wo Oretara | Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to | Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san | Soul Eater Not | No Game, No Life | Is the Order a Rabbit? | Nanana's Buried Treasure | Mekakucity Actors | Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei | Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou | Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii | Coffin-Princess Chaika
Old 2007-01-30, 23:56   Link #125
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppy View Post
Well, I seriously wasn't expecting THAT.

Spoiler for ep. 30:
Spoiler:

Lucy & Nyu, reincarnated as diclonius twins.
PastPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-31, 06:20   Link #126
Guppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 13:56   Link #127
Pikaru

help

I need some help. Every single time i try to download episode 30 I get a message that says "Open Error" error reading torrent: BDecoder::getByteArrayFromStream: truncated
I don't know what's going on could some body help me
Pikaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 14:12   Link #128
Pikaru

Nevermind I finally got it to cooperate
Pikaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 14:15   Link #129
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikaru View Post
Nevermind I finally got it to cooperate
I have had the same problem and found that if I just kept trying the torrent would eventually load.

Old 2007-02-07, 08:48   Link #130
Forever
Revealing the truth

Ep31 was nice. Well well it seems that Jed was some racist bastard and wanted to cleanse the bloodline. Nice to see akazukin make up with val, though sad to hear val forgotton how to change back to human. I so wanted to see val in human form.

My prediction of souta x akazukin gets further and further every episode, though cain x akazukin is also very cute.
Old 2007-02-07, 11:01   Link #131
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Souta has already 2 love interests, adding Akazukin would have made it too much of a harem But apparently, Akazukin has other priorities
npal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-10, 02:31   Link #132
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I expect there to be no real pairings when this show ends, except that Souta and Ringo go back to their normal lives. But what about SoutaxMaren...? Souta soothes the savage breast.

Ep30 was great. Nice to see the sub from Tv-Nihon out so quickly.
Did you just say "Soothes the Savage breast" that is by far the unintentionally hilarious mispelling I have seen in ages. Unless the guy actually does have to.... NAAAAAAAAAAAW! Well whatever that guy's name is that I sent the PM to I found the name of the series out by checking your avatar's name.

I watched a bit of episode one. I can't read the subtitle font because A) I'm bloody tired right now B) it has weird extensions on some of the letters that make them look like completely different letters and C) The colours just keep blending into the darn background and I can't see the distinguish the font because I'm kind of colour blind when it comes to distinguishing shades of similar colour (I can barely tell the difference between green and yellow and sometimes even blue at certain shades). Still, I'll add this to my list for a later look once its all done since.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-02-10 at 02:49.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-10, 03:56   Link #133
Kaoru Chujo
Sakura Ayane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Did you just say "Soothes the Savage breast" that is by far the unintentionally hilarious mispelling I have seen in ages....
That was an intentional play on words, referring to soothing the pain in her savage heart.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-02-10 at 04:31.
Old 2007-02-14, 12:46   Link #134
PastPrime

I suspect that Ringo is going to have a major part to play in the ending. While she hasn't, so far, shown any ability to use magic, she does appear to be able to resist or deflect magic attacks. She was the only one who was able to resist Trude's attack. While it is true that she closed her eyes, she is the only one that was able to close their eye's after the attack started. And now we find that she is not affected by Hamlin's leaf flute.

Old 2007-02-14, 18:23   Link #135
Cheese Ninja

I'm continually impressed by this show, both with its actual surprises and tendency to make sense, which is rare in any anime and even more so in little magical girl series.

Cendrillon seems to be letting Souta's power mature before putting forth any actual effort to capture him. Mostly I'm curious about whether his mother's disappearance is linked to Cendrillion's revival or Trude's.

32 we finally get an explanation for how Nightmarien are created, it bothered me early on that fodder enemies that they were, why there wasn't a truly unlimited supply.

I'd never actually given any thought to Ringo's importance, but now that you've mentioned it, she must be at least slightly important. Otherwise there wouldn't really be any place for her in the series. I'm not entirely sure about her being magic resistant, it's a bit vague, but it would make sense, seeing as she's completely nonmagical, unlike everyone else.

Last edited by Cheese Ninja; 2007-02-14 at 18:49.
Cheese Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-15, 06:05   Link #136
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

32 was just fantastic. Bremen-tachi's loyalty for Randagio was really moving and Randagio himself being the star of the ep. I can see how the chess pieces are moving for the big finale - Randagio, Gretel, Hansel and Shirayuki-hime's memory spell may all play a part...
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-17, 08:27   Link #137
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Spoiler for 33:
Old 2007-02-17, 16:03   Link #138
Kaoru Chujo
Sakura Ayane

Yes, episode 33 was just wonderful. It was so satisfying to see...
Spoiler for ep33:
And Yahagi Sayuri simply confirmed my opinion that she is the next great voice actress. Her voice has so much color and skill. If you haven't seen her starring in Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora, take a look (the anime itself is not for everyone, and is the polar opposite of this one in some ways).
Old 2007-02-17, 19:21   Link #139
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Yes, episode 33 was just wonderful. It was so satisfying to see...
Spoiler for ep33:
And Yahagi Sayuri simply confirmed my opinion that she is the next great voice actress. Her voice has so much color and skill. If you haven't seen her starring in Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora, take a look (the anime itself is not for everyone, and is the polar opposite of this one in some ways).
Spoiler:

Old 2007-02-17, 22:36   Link #140
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler: