AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-07-10, 05:48   Link #1
grandmaster192
Zechs, pilot of Tallgeese

best non UC pilot?

Who do you guys think is the best non UC pilot? I gotta say Zechs. This guy was amazing.He got the name Lightning Count because he was sutch a badass pilot. Not even the Tallgeese could keep up with his skills. I don't see anyone outside the UC beeing a better pilot then this guy. Zechs in his Aries destroyd the entire Earth Alliance base in 1 minute. This is in a Aries. Not a gundam....a Aries!
grandmaster192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-10, 05:58   Link #2
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Domon Kasshu: Easy to see why, since God Gundam's power is actually his. He can kill mechs with his bare fists.

Newtypes have super reflexes? But can they dodge or catch bullets with bare fingers like Domon can?

Heero can survive an explosion? Domon can cause explosions and survive from multiple explosions.

Trowa can jump and flip in the air 3 times? Domon can jump several floors, he can even run up buildings lol.
-------------

For more normal humans, I'd say Kira Yamato. Even more natural normal humans, Loran Cehack.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-10, 06:03   Link #3
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
But that doesn't really have anything to do with piloting...

But he's a pilot, and he can do that, so yeah, I guess that makes him the best pilot.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-10, 06:07   Link #4
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.
Domon Kasshu: Easy to see why, since God Gundam's power is actually his. He can kill mechs with his bare fists.
I don't remember Domon ever actually destroying a ms with his bare fists... probably with his rusty sword, and even then I doubt it. Only Master Asia can do it.

Domon = Master Asia with a heart condition+old age. So Master Asia is the best pilot.

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-10, 06:08   Link #5
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

That's why he uses the mobile trace system, to utilise his piloting abilties to the max. No other gundam pilot in the entire gundam multiverse could probably pilot as well using this system.

And if Domon knows how to pilot in normal cockpits, I'd say his reflexes could help him pretty well, until he breaks something lol

Old 2006-07-10, 06:11   Link #6
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

oh boy here comes a flame war, mr.paper you should close this thread before that happens.
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-10, 06:13   Link #7
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

That's not going to happen if someone doesn't start it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu
I don't remember Domon ever actually destroying a ms with his bare fists... probably with his rusty sword, and even then I doubt it. Only Master Asia can do it.

Domon = Master Asia with a heart condition+old age. So Master Asia is the best pilot.
Well I wanted to say Master Asia too, but since Domon defeated his master, I only wrote him. And since he defeated his master, he probably have the ability to crush mechs too. In SRW F, you can use Domon to fight in one stage, Master Asia appeared too. Both of them can trash mechs with no problems lol

Old 2006-07-10, 09:26   Link #8
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

Best non-UC pilot besides Mr. Killer Tomato?

I'd say Garrod from Gundam X, master Gundam jack! Not to mention he does the job quite neatly, since he never fired a shot if he intended to jack a MS

Saw G-Gundam in my late teens (whoa, the 90s man, me so old)... even then I still thought it was the most embrassing addition to the Gundam franchise... ugh... must... delete... that part of... memory...

- Tak
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-10, 09:34   Link #9
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Domon and the rest of the G Gundam folks are fighters not pilots. It would be rather insulting to say they were piloting instead of fighting. After all that was the whole point of G Gundam....it was battles between fighters not pilots....

Anyways I think the best non-UC pilot goes to psycho haro from G Gen F...that thing was crazy looking and crazy good.
JackRydden224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-10, 10:41   Link #10
Obi-Wan
Mr. Folgers! Wassup, suh?
*Fansubber

See avatar.
Old 2006-07-10, 10:44   Link #11
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

All hail Obi-Wan, master of the obvious!

- Tak
Old 2006-07-10, 13:43   Link #12
Rin-Sama
Banned

I would have to agree that Domon is the best non UC pilot.
Rin-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-10, 15:14   Link #13
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Ping!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

This one is a toughie really since MOST alternate reality pilots I don't really like, but I'd probably have to go with Garrod Ran overall.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-10, 15:21   Link #14
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Hmmm, I'd say this is a toughie too. Domon may have all that bullet-catching stuff going for him, but that's kinda betraying the realistic values of Gundam that I love it for. So I'd say all things considered Domon might be the best, but all-around and from a realisitic PoV I think Garoad Ran takes the cake.
Old 2006-07-10, 15:25   Link #15
Syn13
Sui Yein Ng 13

Barry Ho from Seed MSV, literally kicked the crap outta of a Strike Dagger without his Astray.
Old 2006-07-10, 15:42   Link #16
Silent Soldier
Z.A.F.T Ace

Domon was quite the pilot and even though I really did not like G Gundam he probably was the best even if his skills were kind of unrealistic. Either him or Kira (I can destroy entire armies of grunts in two minutes) Yamato.
Old 2006-07-10, 16:23   Link #17
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

Fuun Saiki is the best pilot. O_O

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-10, 16:38   Link #18
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

Fllay Allster: The woman who pinned down & raped Kira (Fear me, or I own you in 2 minutes) Yamato! O_O

Seriously, I'd have to go with Garrod (besides KY of course). GUNDAM JACK!!

Even after 10+ years, G Gundam still exists as something of a nightmare to me... I vividely remember one episode had Catonese pop as its background music, how could you not watch this show with both a frown and a smile? Ugh, the horror...

- Tak
Old 2006-07-10, 17:48   Link #19
grandmaster192
Zechs, pilot of Tallgeese

Wow! I'm suprised you guys are including Domun. I havn't seen every episode of Gundam X, but from what I have seen Garrod not all that. Kira Yamato is pretty good, is he better then Zechs? I don't think so. Yeah, Kira beat 25 Zaku's and Gouf's in 2 minutes (or whatever it was), but those same Zaku's and Gouf's defeated Kira in his Strike. Now with Zechs there were times he was up against waaaaay more then 25 grunt units in a MS thats not even a Gundam. Hell, Zechs can fight of a Gundam in a Leo. Destroy an enitre base in 1 minute in a Aries. Enimeis were so afraid of Zechs they sent out over 50 Mobile Suits just to defeat him. Meh...I say Zechs is the best.
grandmaster192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-10, 18:05   Link #20
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

You are right, Garrod is not 'all that'. But here you are missing the point, some of us (at least I am) are praising him for the fact that he is the most successful Gundam Hi-Jacker of all time. His piloting skills to me, of course, were secondary.

As for Kira, the '25 zakus/goufs in two minutes' was the first time anyone ever gave a statistic, moreover, 25 MS were all that ZAFT could afford in episode 39, they simply had nothing else to send out. Otherwise, Kira went on solo against entire fleets many, many times in SEED & Destiny.

I am sure Kira disabled more than 50 MS during the battle of Jachim Due and elsewhere.

- Tak