AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-07-11, 07:26   Link #41
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

I know lol, I'll just say they're both as good as each other, since they're both perfect/ultimate soldiers. The fault may lie in the suits' armaments, the terrain and such, a see-saw will still eventually lean over to one side even if its balanced. There's no such thing as cheating in battle too.

Actually I'm thinking Kira should be excluded from this thread like Domon, Kira is like an emo super robot pilot, Domon is a true hot blooded super robot pilot though.

I voted for Loran behind Domon and Kira in my original post. That's because he has shown himself to be extremely flexible and creative in battle, he utilised the Turn A beyond its own abilities. Bringing the ultimate weapon beyond what it can actually do is very commendable.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 07:34   Link #42
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.
Like this?: 'Mirai no tameni... Kono chikara da!' *beam spam, Kira style*

Heero was the perfect soldier because he kills without second thoughts, if he has feelings he could be weaker.
Isn't it the emotions that make Domon and other G-pilots\fighters such great "pilots"? Also if he was so perfect, then why did he always hesitate to kill Relena?

If Heero had emotions, he probably would've developed some NT powers too.

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 07:36   Link #43
grandmaster192
Zechs, pilot of Tallgeese

How come you think Kira should be excluded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu
Isn't it the emotions that make Domon and other G-pilots\fighters such great "pilots"? Also if he was so perfect, then why did he always hesitate to kill Relena?

Well if you conbine Heero's Super Human Strength and Zero System He is just like a NT. Thats just my opinion.
grandmaster192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 07:40   Link #44
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu

Well, like what I said, Domon is a true super robot pilot, super robots are fueled directly by the pilots, the more hot blooded one is the stronger a super robot.

And Heero failing to kill Relena is actually an example of how emotions hindered his abilities. Of all people, he developed feelings for Relena and those feelings are proof that emotions definitely don't belong to him lol

You either need to have absolutely no emotions to be a perfect solider like Heero, or be extremely emotional and become a weapon of mass destruction like Kira.

The most acidic = pH 0, the most alkaline = pH 14. Adding a little alkali into a pH 0 acid makes it weak, same for adding acid to a ph 14 alkali.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Greatness
How come you think Kira should be excluded?
Well, killing 30 or 50 units in 2 minutes is just totally abnormal lol, even Domon himself can't do that. Even Garod with DX didn't kill more than 20 units at once.

Old 2006-07-11, 07:48   Link #45
SNT1
r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz

so is Trowa = king for taking out 100 aries in antarctica?
SNT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 07:50   Link #46
grandmaster192
Zechs, pilot of Tallgeese

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNT1
Damn! I don't remember that. But I do remember Zechs killing like 50 toros's in the Wing Zero. Or maybe my count is of. But I remember them sending 50 MS's to destroy Zechs Then he got in the Wing Zero And wipe then all out.
grandmaster192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 07:52   Link #47
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNT1
lol did he really take out this many? I can't remember that episode, except him using a 'Heavy Arm Slash Typoon' on that last guy while saying 'Those who saw a Gundam must not return alive.'

If he did take out this many, he still loses to Kira, because I'm sure he didn't take them all out in 4 minutes or so. If Kira can kill 50 in 2 minutes, I'm sure he can kill 100 in 4 minutes lol

Old 2006-07-11, 07:54   Link #48
SNT1
r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz

I think its AFTER heero vs zechs that it happened...

this was the image I was talking about (of course not all of them are pictured)
http://www.epy0n.com/gallery/image.h...i16/16-115.jpg

and dont forget, in EW each of the gundams, the geese, and taurus took 50 serpents each. 50 serpents (which are basically mini-heavyarms)

and uhhhhh this:
http://www.epy0n.com/gallery/epi44/44106.jpg
vs the 4 gundams in GW sans Heero...

and Kira did 25 in 2 minutes :P
Old 2006-07-11, 07:58   Link #49
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

lol in this case I'm not sure what to say. But undoubtedly, GW is probably the Gundam series, closest to being a super robot show, besides G Gundam. Though GW doesn't have hot blooded pilots, those guys are still insane abnormal humans. Rolling down hills, jumping 20 feet into the air, infiltrate buildings with 2 guns and 5 grenades etc.

its like GI-Joe except with mechs.

Old 2006-07-11, 09:43   Link #50
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

Quote:
closest to being a super robot show, besides G Gundam.
Don't forget about the unimaginable insertion of Catonese pop in an episode of G-Gundam man, you know something is wrong with this show when you hear Catonese pop inserted in a Gundam franchise! I bet that is what made G-Gundam pilots superhuman, all due to bad music!

Speaking of Music, Gundam SEED reminds me of Macross (best ever!) & Lin Minmay... gads, I am old...

- Tak

Last edited by Tak; 2006-07-11 at 09:54.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 10:13   Link #51
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
If he did take out this many, he still loses to Kira, because I'm sure he didn't take them all out in 4 minutes or so. If Kira can kill 50 in 2 minutes, I'm sure he can kill 100 in 4 minutes lol
Then again, Trowa\HA didn't have any beam weapons.

About the Heero\emotion thing, he just never used it in the right time. It should've been the other way around. No emotions on Relena, and emotions when fighting.

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 10:49   Link #52
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

Ah see, that is why Heero failed to exercise his full potential, due to his failure to 'show' emotions to Relena. :P

I am willing to bet that Lacus casted something of a 'Soul-Link' to Kira, thus allowing the latter to go berserk most of the time with his uber 'beam spam'. Ever noticed how Kira's performance went to rock bottom when Lacus isn't around? No wonder he lost to Shinn, LOL.

- Tak
Old 2006-07-11, 11:24   Link #53
Lotiman

Kira destroy the whole mothership with Meteor attached in the last episode of Destiny.
Lotiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 11:27   Link #54
SNT1
r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz

except that he did it in a few minutes----Heero/Garrod/Zechs can do it in 1 shot; no METEOR/Eternal help, either.
Old 2006-07-11, 11:39   Link #55
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

Oh really? It took Heero several minutes at the end of Endless Waltz to break through a few layers of bunkers, an effort eventually crippled his entire mobile suit.

- Tak
Old 2006-07-11, 11:40   Link #56
SNT1
r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz

---to be expected when the MS was trashed by Nataku, and 2 years of no maintenance to top it off.

How about the good o'le blowing up colony days?
Old 2006-07-11, 11:45   Link #57
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

Funny, because you can make the same excuse about Kira. :P

Ahh, colonies... those were the good ol' times. Except it eventually got tiresome, because they were always trying to do the same damn thing! Hell, they even did it once during Destiny! GADS!

- Tak
Old 2006-07-11, 11:47   Link #58
SNT1
r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz

what excuse? I'm pretty sure on SF+Meteor+Eternal killing the asteroid base they were at 110%.
Old 2006-07-11, 11:53   Link #59
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

Well you said: "---to be expected when the MS was trashed by Nataku, and 2 years of no maintenance to top it off"

Guess what? Kira's freedom sat in a garage for two years with no maintenance. He still singlehandedly went to Orb and wiped the floor with an entire fleet of ZAFT, ORB and Federation ships/MS... etc.

The Eternal is nothing more than a MS carrier. It has no real weapons to speak of especially once it lends the Meteor to both Freedom & Justice. According to DESTINY, it doesn't even have enough firepower to go one on one against a Nazca Class.

- Tak
Old 2006-07-11, 11:58   Link #60
SNT1
r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz

are you confuzzled?

Quote:
Guess what? Kira's freedom sat in a garage for two years with no maintenance. He still singlehandedly went to Orb and wiped the floor with an entire fleet of ZAFT, ORB and Federation ships/MS... etc.
It was in perfect conditon when it came out (some even claim it to be stronger than GS Freedom), it was maintained, with the wires and all, only to be used in case of an emergency. It would absolutely make no sense to keep it and not maintain it, while Wing Zero (get this) was about to be sent into the sun.

Quote:
The Eternal is nothing more than a MS carrier. It has no real weapons to speak of especially once it lends the Meteor to both Freedom & Justice. According to DESTINY, it doesn't even have enough firepower to go one on one against a Nazca Class.
watch final plus again---it was clearly shown firing a barrage of missiles against the asteroid along with METFOR/SF