AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-14, 16:31   Link #21
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jh
Not to break trhe conversation, but in terms of narutos training, he is to create 1000 clones at all time, naruto has loadsa chakra as we all know n he can do such thing, but he wud not be able to last with a 1000 clone without the kyuubi.....

that is y this training captain yamato is helping out as he could control the kyuubi.

I was wondering wud naruto be using the kyuubis chakra at all time n n once pushd thru limits, i believe the kyuubi's tail will form one by one and wondering if so happened, how many tails wud be formed for teh training?
-If Yamato is there then Kyuubi won't be showing up at all lest something comical happens. Say for example Naruto goes Kyuubi while Yamato is in the bathroom taking a dump . In any case guess we'll have to wait a few chapters before Naruto creates a strong jutsu...
Old 2006-07-14, 16:48   Link #22
yamato_D
Nazo no Tenshi

i'm not sure how a constant kyuubi naruto would work. i mean, his body takes a toll just with one tail, so i don't see that as being very beneficial. naruto needs to learn how to control kyuubi's chakura without using his emotions, like the nibi jinchuuriki.
oh, and someone was upset about a lack of variety in the weapons that the konoha shinobi use, and i wanted to add that gai used nanchakus versus kisame. oh, and sandaime used a staff.
by the way, i was wondering why naruto can't mold a rasengan with one hand all the time. if i'm right, he did manage to create a rasengan (with one hand) during his fight with curse seal 2 sasuke. but naruto had grown one tail, and the other hand had been paralyzed because of the kyuubi chakura. the massive amounts of energy shouldn't affect how efficiently you mold chakura, should it?
yamato_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-14, 17:46   Link #23
jaychousucks

^if i remember correctly, its because naruto is a noob and doesnt know how to control chakara. when i mean control i mean to make it rotate and stay in shape
jaychousucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-14, 19:06   Link #24
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamato_D
i was wondering why naruto can't mold a rasengan with one hand all the time. if i'm right, he did manage to create a rasengan (with one hand) during his fight with curse seal 2 sasuke. but naruto had grown one tail, and the other hand had been paralyzed because of the kyuubi chakura. the massive amounts of energy shouldn't affect how efficiently you mold chakura, should it?
Actually It does. Ebisu explained it. The only reason naruto could do jutsu's before is cuz he had so much chakra in the first place. Otherwise he would be like lee with crappy chakra control. Anyway I think naruto's new jutsu will put him on Gara's level. Wind is a lot more versitile than all the other types (cept maybe water). But we should expect something explosive and spamable, and will probably make an apearence every fight (due to naruto's style).

Also if he's been learning at an excellerated rate (due to his bushins) he should be a LOT better at taijutsu! As much as lee practices naruto could do some serious multi tasking. This will make all his training session much better!!(and efficient!)
Kotengu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-14, 19:12   Link #25
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Oh yea almost forgot the jutu. here are my takes

1.Kaze bushins
1.Wind boosted taijutsu
3.Crazy wind blade attacks (projectile rasengan)
4.Suck you in black hole style giant rasengan finisher

Spoiler:
Old 2006-07-14, 21:58   Link #26
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Temari's techniques are all based off using her fan, and seeing as naruto doesn't have a fan im doubtful she could be of any use to him.

Most wind justu we seen just cut things using force. I think Naruto would just be creating tornato type effects, but chuck in some Kunai or other sharp weapons, and you got yrself a erm, "really deadly spinning thing with sharp object sticking out of it Nin Jutsu!"

I think the name is really catchy.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-15, 03:02   Link #27
WLegend
Driven

Im thinking Naruto Justu is gonna be some crazy stuff, and Kishi did make it hard to imagin, wind is soo compadible with anything, wind can be extremely strong or weak.
I mean there is wind everywhere.
WLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-15, 04:12   Link #28
iceyfw

it would be so cool if naruto had to use a weapon to use his brand new jutsu. or maybe his new jutsu is a weapon made from his chakra! kinda like kuwabara from yu yu hakusho

sasukes kusanagi vs narutos xxxxxxxxx
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-15, 04:39   Link #29
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I was thinking about a tornado kamehameha. But I think the so called ultimate jutsu will be just...a wind Rasengan
Old 2006-07-15, 07:22   Link #30
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO
I was thinking about a tornado kamehameha. But I think the so called ultimate jutsu will be just...a wind Rasengan
-Sorry for having to say this but that would be so very lame. Come on, I'm sure Kishimoto-sensei can think of something better than that. He already wowed us with the method of reducing the time, so the jutsu has to be something special as well.
Old 2006-07-15, 20:46   Link #31
hassan09

as for narutos training im pretty sure that he would learn the seven colour rasengan and master it cuz think about it there r four main elements but seven actualy ones: air, water, fire, earth, lightning, wood, metal the seven colour rasengan would be able to defeat chidori but then again sasuke learned a new move to becuz he tried to use it in the manga but orochimaru told him to stop
hassan09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-15, 23:21   Link #32
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassan09
as for narutos training im pretty sure that he would learn the seven colour rasengan and master it cuz think about it there r four main elements but seven actualy ones: air, water, fire, earth, lightning, wood, metal the seven colour rasengan would be able to defeat chidori but then again sasuke learned a new move to becuz he tried to use it in the manga but orochimaru told him to stop

Nooooooooooooo movie jutsu suck!

plus to make a multi colour rainbow resengan all u need is yellow, blue and red. The primary colours or w/e they are called. Naruto is blue, Kyuubi is red....so....all we need now is yellow and we're set!

but anyway, the multi colour resengan was just for the movie purposes because the resengan scattered the white light from the giant mirror things causing it to seem ub0r. But then Naruto also did a double handed resengan in the 2nd, and is that even possible?
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 00:09   Link #33
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei
Temari's techniques are all based off using her fan, and seeing as naruto doesn't have a fan im doubtful she could be of any use to him.
actually temari's jonin sensei killed hayate with a wind jutsu using only his fingers during the chunin exam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei
But then Naruto also did a double handed resengan in the 2nd, and is that even possible?
Rasengan was originally a one handed jutsu. so theroretically you should be able to do one in each hand. . . .(if your good enough )

anyway. Props to kishimoto for the uber learning speed method! Since naruto doesn't really use weapons, it's gotta be all chakra based. And since the training will boost his chakra levels again, it'll be almost a garanteed powerhouse. And finally since naruto is stupid it's gotta be catchy and overly simplistic like kagebushin or rasengan. (but still really complicated on paper)
Old 2006-07-16, 00:27   Link #34
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotengu
actually temari's jonin sensei killed hayate with a wind jutsu using only his fingers during the chunin exam.
Rasengan was originally a one handed jutsu. so theroretically you should be able to do one in each hand. . . .(if your good enough )
Actually the rasengan has already been done with two hands (one in each hand). You remember when Jiraiya was demonstrating the rasengan to Naruto, he held the rasengan in one hand and a balloon in the other with rasengan on the inside of the balloon.
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 00:33   Link #35
fieryshadowcard

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-Because then Naruto would be reduced further, being called a simple "Yondaime Clone". Granted Hirashin no Jutsu is an extremely useful jutsu but let's be realistic here. I say that the jutsu he creates would have to be one that utilizes his "convenient timing". For those that do not know what I mean I'll use this as an example: recall during the Chuunin exams when Naruto faced off against Kiba one of the comments made by Temari that Naruto "Knows how to time the jutsus that he has in his arsenal when it counts".

-Aw hell NO! Not another DBZ rip off ability! Heck just call it "Big Bang Kamehameha" and slap a nametag on Naruto's forehead that says "Goku".
But don't consider Naruto's current training method to be similar to and an improved version of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber? I'm surprised people haven't made that parallel yet...
fieryshadowcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 10:22   Link #36
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryshadowcard
But don't consider Naruto's current training method to be similar to and an improved version of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber? I'm surprised people haven't made that parallel yet...
Not really. the only thing that's similar is the rush to finish training. Cuz time isn't sped up/slowed, and there's no real special stipulation on the training like incresed grav or something.
Spoiler:
Old 2006-07-16, 11:52   Link #37
Uchiha Obain

I want 2 c naruto learn a jutsu that manipulates wind but not any thing similar to somithing ive seen on avatar or something temari has done.
Uchiha Obain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 13:09   Link #38
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I kind of wonder if Kishimoto will think about a valid reason to make Naruto's new jutsu uncopiable/usable by Sasuke's Sharingan this time.
If that's the case what would you think this reason would be?
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 14:01   Link #39
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
I kind of wonder if Kishimoto will think about a valid reason to make Naruto's new jutsu uncopiable/usable by Sasuke's Sharingan this time.
If that's the case what would you think this reason would be?

I couldn't imagine what the reason would be, I'm still wondering why Sasuke hasn't copied Rasengan yet.
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 14:09   Link #40
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u
I couldn't imagine what the reason would be, I'm still wondering why Sasuke hasn't copied Rasengan yet.
-Maybe because it was created by Yondaime Hokage and thus it never followed a traditional "blueprint" for how to use it. Jiraya himself stated that he can't teach Naruto how to do and use the Rasengan in any specific way. He told him that he'd have to find his own way to use it. Maybe thats the reason why...