AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-17, 11:57   Link #61
Lotiman

Naruto Ultimate Jutsu:
Chakra powered "Kamehameha!!!!" (Dragonball Goku Trademark super power)
Lotiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-17, 14:40   Link #62
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I think Naruto's ultimate jutsu is going to be another oldie... like some version of his perverted jutsu... or is that space reserved by the That Jutsu

Why didn't Jiraya think about the 20 years in 2 weeks training...
  1. Just because he's a genius doesn't mean he has to figure out everything before anyone else... he just has better tools ^_^
  2. Acording to the Manga... if a 1000 Naruto practice something... then the experience will be 1000 times greater... meaning that the method is limited... it only reduces the time spent to acumulate skill with something... so it's only useful if you know the basics of the techinque in theory but need lots of practice to use it right... if it's some seal or something that requaers just basic knowledge and just some logic and understanding... then it's impractical... also, IMO physical effort isn't multiplied...
  3. Kakashi was already portrait as a genius... if I'm not mistaken it was stated or made obvious that Jiraya is stronger then Kakashi... NOT smarter...

About this hole Naruto dummy business... there's something fish about it... 1 minute he's all focused, cool and mature... and the next he's back to his former self... also... he hasn't used any new jutsu... I can't imagine Naruto learning just the That Jutsu... that he's not even suppose to use ... could it be that he's playing dum... oh well I'm going offtopic so I'll stop now ...
Old 2006-07-17, 15:07   Link #63
Souryu
nothing at all...

I'm seeing a lot of confused statements... let's see:

1 - rasengan is a wind jutsu: IT IS JUST CHAKRA SPINNING WILDLY. it doesn't have an element, period. The same for kaiten, it's a chakra wall that spins.

2 - i have fire affinity, so i only can do fire jutsu: WRONG. it only means you'll learn more easily and the chances of your fire attacks being damn powerful are more probable than any other type.

So, the fact that sasuke can't copy rasengan because it's wind based is complete bs. If so, why the hell can kakashi copy water jutsu and use earth jutsu (the attack used on sasuke during the bell test and the dog summon against zabuza)?

In my opinion, Sasuke knows how rasengan works as well as Kakashi knows, but they simply can't spin the chakra wildly and maintain control of it. Remember, it's a S class jutsu made by Yondaime.... it's not now that Naruto knows it that it became "an easy jutsu that i can do with my eyes closed" lol.
Souryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-17, 15:07   Link #64
xTwilightx
Lord Platypus

Send a message via AIM to xTwilightx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII
I think Naruto's ultimate jutsu is going to be another oldie... like some version of his perverted jutsu... or is that space reserved by the That Jutsu

Why didn't Jiraya think about the 20 years in 2 weeks training...
  1. Just because he's a genius doesn't mean he has to figure out everything before anyone else... he just has better tools ^_^
  2. Acording to the Manga... if a 1000 Naruto practice something... then the experience will be 1000 times greater... meaning that the method is limited... it only reduces the time spent to acumulate skill with something... so it's only useful if you know the basics of the techinque in theory but need lots of practice to use it right... if it's some seal or something that requaers just basic knowledge and just some logic and understanding... then it's impractical... also, IMO physical effort isn't multiplied...
  3. Kakashi was already portrait as a genius... if I'm not mistaken it was stated or made obvious that Jiraya is stronger then Kakashi... NOT smarter...

About this hole Naruto dummy business... there's something fish about it... 1 minute he's all focused, cool and mature... and the next he's back to his former self... also... he hasn't used any new jutsu... I can't imagine Naruto learning just the That Jutsu... that he's not even suppose to use ... could it be that he's playing dum... oh well I'm going offtopic so I'll stop now ...

I actually think it is something far more simple than this.
Kakashi was able to copy KB and he has used it before, but Jiraiya has not. SO it might be as simple as he never knew that knowledge and training is accumulted but Kakashi did becasue he can use the move.
xTwilightx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-17, 16:22   Link #65
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTwilightx
I actually think it is something far more simple than this.
Kakashi was able to copy KB and he has used it before, but Jiraiya has not. SO it might be as simple as he never knew that knowledge and training is accumulted but Kakashi did becasue he can use the move.

I think so too, and also Jiraiya had two and a half years to prepare Naruto, they weren't exactly pressed for time, so they didn't have to rush and they could take the time to do it right.
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-17, 17:59   Link #66
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u
I think so too, and also Jiraiya had two and a half years to prepare Naruto, they weren't exactly pressed for time, so they didn't have to rush and they could take the time to do it right.
Jiraiya isn't Orohimaru or Sarutobi so he doesn't have to know all the jutsus but he knows at least one S class jutsu made by Yondaime, jutsu that any Sharigan user didn't show in use after the fight yet XD
maybe things that Jiraya were teaching Naruto weren't stamina bassed this time, but rather concentration XD like Genjutus protection

it would be awsome if Naruto could do 1000 pushups and in 1000 kagebunshin and gain strenght from that, but than again if Kagebunshin were hurt those wonds whould go to user XD
but maybe Kakashi knows ultimate TraininKageBunshin no Jutsu XD

Sharigan does makes learining jutsu easier, for example most people don't even find out what type user are they XD they just do like Konoha's most knonw jutsus XD

sorry for saying that Rasengan was Wind jutsu, but it looks like one
Old 2006-07-17, 18:01   Link #67
WLegend
Driven

Nah, its gonna be a black hole, using wind the absorb everything, its gonna be something like that...and when its absorbed he gonna finish them off with a Rasengan...

Something to do with space time.
WLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 00:51   Link #68
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik
it would be awsome if Naruto could do 1000 pushups and in 1000 kagebunshin and gain strenght from that, but than again if Kagebunshin were hurt those wonds whould go to user XD
Exactly... he won't get stronger if 1 billion Naruto do 1 billion pushups... it's only knowledge... if 1000 Naruto do something and 1 of them finds some smart way to do it or just notices something and is able to do it right... then when Kagebushin is dispelled Naruto will gain the knowledge...
Besides... lets face it... even Naruto in kyubi form isn't all muscle... and quite frankly I don't want Naruto to become another Lee
Old 2006-07-18, 04:43   Link #69
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII
Exactly... he won't get stronger if 1 billion Naruto do 1 billion pushups... it's only knowledge... if 1000 Naruto do something and 1 of them finds some smart way to do it or just notices something and is able to do it right... then when Kagebushin is dispelled Naruto will gain the knowledge...
Besides... lets face it... even Naruto in kyubi form isn't all muscle... and quite frankly I don't want Naruto to become another Lee
Naruto sitll have his own special Taijustu style the way he kicks with body twist
but for dumb naruto to get at least one of his 1000 bunshin notice something, will take lots of time XD
Old 2006-07-18, 08:11   Link #70
airor

Rasengan has been copied by Sasuke. Whether or not he has the facilities to use it is up for debate. However... Sasuke's pride would prevent him from using Rasengan. Although apparently, he copied "Sexy no Jutsu" and used it when he transformed to fight Naruto.

Also, on the issue of Naruto's new "Wind Jutsu", all I can say is: drumroll please.... It will blow.

Thanks for the applause folks! Drinks are on special, I'll be here all night!
airor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 08:24   Link #71
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
but for dumb naruto to get at least one of his 1000 bunshin notice something, will take lots of time XD
I think that's the idea... they're not there to notice anything... they just increase the dumb luck factor...
Old 2006-07-18, 10:58   Link #72
tritoch

Quote:
Originally Posted by airor
Rasengan has been copied by Sasuke. Whether or not he has the facilities to use it is up for debate. However... Sasuke's pride would prevent him from using Rasengan. Although apparently, he copied "Sexy no Jutsu" and used it when he transformed to fight Naruto.

Also, on the issue of Naruto's new "Wind Jutsu", all I can say is: drumroll please.... It will blow.

Thanks for the applause folks! Drinks are on special, I'll be here all night!

It has been said before, Jutsus like Rasengan can't be copied since it doesnt use any hand seals to form it or atleast that how I understood it.
Old 2006-07-18, 12:03   Link #73
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Kakashi said that? cause I thought that he could say this just to suprise Zambura (can't remember his name)... if he didn't say it after the fight than I dunno
Even better actually, in the manga each steps of Kakashi's strategy of the 1st fight were explained and titled during the 2nd encounter against Zabuza.

Quote:
I thought about that when reposting, but than again, Naruto would already know about this kind of training
Not necessarily. The amnesia thingy isn't restricted to when he goes 4Tails, Naruto doesn't remember the fight against Oro at all. In the same way he could have blacked-out the reason it happened with Jiraiya in the first place.

I don't think it's true mind you.

Quote:
Naruto is pretty dumb, maybe it's because of enlish translation, but everything is plain simple after the first explanation XD
It's not the translation ^^

Quote:
there is only 5 'hidden' villages?
No there is at least 9 known hidden villages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritoch
It has been said before, Jutsus like Rasengan can't be copied since it doesnt use any hand seals to form it or atleast that how I understood it.
And it has been corrected before since the Sharingan's copying ability isn't merely about handseals
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 12:06   Link #74
Lotiman

But Rasengan can be learn with hard work. No need to copy.
Lotiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 12:18   Link #75
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
And it has been corrected before since the Sharingan's copying ability isn't merely about handseals
Yes, but Rasengan isn't about just doing it, Naruto spent well over a month trying to learn this jutsu, it doesn't just require chakra it requires a steady concentration and once you get that part downpact you also have to compress it which is probably the hardest part. Besides Sasuke and Itachi mostly likely isn't the only Uchiha who has seen this move, Yondaime was alive when the Uchiha clan was alive and yet still Jiraiya, Yondaime, and Naruto are the only known people who can perform this technique as stated by Tsunade.
Old 2006-07-18, 12:23   Link #76
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

cheese4u I think you didn't read my previous posts.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 12:24   Link #77
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
cheese4u I think you didn't read my previous posts.

Well please by all means inform me, what did I miss.
Old 2006-07-18, 12:34   Link #78
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
It's simple : because while the Sharingan can break-down the principles of the Rasengan and copy it for its user, it doesn't mean the user is able to use it.
The Sharingan doesn't copy body capacity like chakra control.
Old 2006-07-18, 13:21   Link #79
airor

Naruto already has a wind jutsu.

He used it in his fight with Kiba.

I don't think he can summon it at will, so it's not functional or "broken" (if you will). It was also used right before he won this battle and one of the main reasons for winning it, so should not be underestimated in its power.

Basically it was a "breaking wind" no jutsu. And while I hope a modified form of this isn't what the writers have in mind, I think something like this is what you would get if you locked 1000 Naruto's in a room and told him to write Shakespeare.

Spoiler:
airor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 13:28   Link #80
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-airor all I can say to that is: LOL .