AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-11-17, 05:17   Link #61
MobiuS

Looks like YF lost a bet ...

Yes, Its (Madara theories) everywhere except for the manga called Naruto. - Tatami
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 06:12   Link #62
Wrath of the Uchiha

Quote:
Looks like YF lost a bet ...
Looking at his avatar I'd say a big one :P

It's not like his post is not true either
Wrath of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 23:51   Link #63
Naruto's_girl
Hinata and Naruto

Location: No where. I'm a figment of your imagination.............
What do you guys think about Sai? They HAD TO make him look somewhat like sasuke huh? just to ruin everything.
Naruto's_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 23:56   Link #64
Sazelyt
F i n

Looking at the YF reminders, I think it is safe to say that YF is resuscitated in another character.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 20:10   Link #65
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

yeah sure sasuke is strong but if yandaime catches him he could suck his soul out so.......
Vizard.King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 22:24   Link #66
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Hiraishin no Jutsu. Stabbity stab throat.

G_G Saucegay.
Old 2006-11-26, 22:53   Link #67
Neji_Hyuuga

Location: Indonesia, the country of multiple cultural backgrounds...visit my country guys. It's very beutiful.
Yondaime is far beyond Sasuke in both heart, psyche, and physics. Sasuke doesn't have what it takes to beat Yondaime. Before he could use Sharingan, Yondaime sama would have teleported behind him, hit him with a double Rasengan and slit his throat

Last edited by Neji_Hyuuga; 2006-11-26 at 23:04.
Neji_Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-27, 09:33   Link #68
MobiuS

Ild be satisfied if Yondaime just plucked out the sharingans and left. Sasuke can get other eyes, but they wont have Sharingans. Then we see how trash / good he really is.

Yes, Its (Madara theories) everywhere except for the manga called Naruto. - Tatami
Old 2006-11-27, 18:34   Link #69
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

Ha!

yeah sasuke is strong but the 4th could still suck out his soul, and rumors say that when the 4th sealed kyubi in naruto instead of the death god he survived it as well, with the 4th becoming the akatsuki leader, he could seal sasuke in a tree and survive, and if he is the akatsuki leader that means he is stronger than itachi
4th stronger than itachi, itachi stronger than sasuke
plus if he is the leader than he would definantly win cause he could use the 1,2, and 3 tailed demons power, not metioning he could (maybe) change in to a hybrid of the 3 he'd probaly have twice the power of kyubi then, how will sasuke win now ? you tell me

4th fight sasuke=sasuke is an idiot walking in to a death trap
Vizard.King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 00:30   Link #70
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply_Me View Post
yeah sasuke is strong but the 4th could still suck out his soul, and rumors say that when the 4th sealed kyubi in naruto instead of the death god he survived it as well, with the 4th becoming the akatsuki leader, he could seal sasuke in a tree and survive, and if he is the akatsuki leader that means he is stronger than itachi
4th stronger than itachi, itachi stronger than sasuke
plus if he is the leader than he would definantly win cause he could use the 1,2, and 3 tailed demons power, not metioning he could (maybe) change in to a hybrid of the 3 he'd probaly have twice the power of kyubi then, how will sasuke win now ? you tell me

4th fight sasuke=sasuke is an idiot walking in to a death trap

People like you know how to ruin a great convo.

Old 2006-12-01, 12:29   Link #71
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
People like you know how to ruin a great convo.
Yeah, definitely. We all know Naruto is the 4th! When he used the jutsu and the kyuubi was sealed within him, he realized the kyuubi cannot be killed (as it is a great demon as ancient as the world possibly). This obviously caused a backfire in the jutsu, in which the 4th was killed then reborn as Naruto. ^^

My own personal theory =)

Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 21:28   Link #72
Neji_Hyuuga

Location: Indonesia, the country of multiple cultural backgrounds...visit my country guys. It's very beutiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi View Post
Yeah, definitely. We all know Naruto is the 4th! When he used the jutsu and the kyuubi was sealed within him, he realized the kyuubi cannot be killed (as it is a great demon as ancient as the world possibly). This obviously caused a backfire in the jutsu, in which the 4th was killed then reborn as Naruto. ^^

Couldn't agree more
Old 2006-12-04, 12:10   Link #73
Xrayz0r
Banned

Quote:

Wasn't it stated that Naruto was there prior to the sealing?
Xrayz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 12:17   Link #74
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayz0r View Post
I think it says something like the Kyuubi was sealed into a newborn baby who's umbilical cord had just been cut. That implies that Naruto was born naturally.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 12:18   Link #75
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayz0r View Post
Just that the kyuubi was sealed in a newborn baby that just had the umbilical cord cut, or something like that. For all we know they came to see what happened, found the baby, and assumed what had happened is that he sealed it into some unknown baby.

Perhaps as he grows and resembles the 4th they are starting to wonder. Maybe Kakashi is starting to think so as well, which is all his newfound faith in Naruto.

Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 17:17   Link #76
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
<_< I love Sasuke(in a non-gay way) but dude you're totally insane. Yondaime is still far stronger than Sasuke....

^_^ But Sasuke will get even stronger than he is post time skip
Sasuke_Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 09:16   Link #77
Neji_Hyuuga

Quote:
Just that the kyuubi was sealed in a newborn baby that just had the umbilical cord cut, or something like that. For all we know they came to see what happened, found the baby, and assumed what had happened is that he sealed it into some unknown baby.

Perhaps as he grows and resembles the 4th they are starting to wonder. Maybe Kakashi is starting to think so as well, which is all his newfound faith in Naruto.
That theory has relevance...for all we know, Kishi never did mention if there were people who saw the battle between Yondaime and Kyuubi. All we know is that, before Yondaime arrived at the scene, there were a large number of Shinobi's holding of Kyuubi from entering the village ( volume 1 ). The sannin including Jiraiya never knew ( or kept secret ) about the details of the battle. One thing everyone knows is Yondaime sacrificed himself to seal kyuubi. Jiraiya first saw the Hakke seal when he encountered Naruto in volume 11. The Hakke seal which is the basic of Shiki Fuu In must have been taught by Jiraiya to Yondaime and furthermore recognized among high class shinobi's such as Oro ( which knew how to distort it ).

Sandaime knew about the Shiki Fuu In before the great battle and not because he saw it ( so far if you have read the story carefully you'll understand this analysis ). It is said that Shiki Fuu In was Yondaime's original nin-jutsu. Even oro didn't know the form of this jutsu until Sandaime used it against him. Sandaime knew this jutsu so there are two possibilities, Yondaime taught him or he witnessed the great battle. But i'm pretty sure that Yondaime had passed on this jutsu to sandaime when he completed it. So perhaps this is what happened before the final blitz...

Sandaime: That monster...that Kyuubi is a Youma...a creature of great power...
Yondaime: ...i know...
Sandaime: What do you intend to do?
Yondaime:...what i must...
Sandaime: You're crazy!!! You maybe talented...you maybe one of the greatest shinobi's i've ever encountered...but still you are no match for Kyuubi...
Yondaime: I know master...
Sandaime: then...why are you going?
Yondaime: Because i love this village...and more important, i love the people living in it...Konohagakure and it's people are the most important thing to me...
Sandaime:...
Yondaime: Master...i believe that the title hokage isn't just an acknowledgement of leadership...nor is it just an acknowledgement of power...I believe that the title hokage is a promise to protect the village...
Sandaime: You...you have grown beyond my imaginations...
Yondaime: I have the best teachers...
Sandaime:...you're still young. You still have a long way to go...i'll go. Let me face Kyuubi...
Yondaime: i can't allow that ( he smiles and executes shiranshin no jutsu, appears behind sandaime and attacks him with a paralyzing jutsu...)
Sandaime: ehhhh...you...you can't face him alone...he's far too powerful! You can't possibly defeat him!!!
Yondaime: I know...but i can stop him...
Sandaime: ...impossible...you're going to use that ninjutsu!!!
Yondaime: ( smiles )
Sandaime: don't throw away your life so easily...
Yondaime: master...to me...the title hokage is not just a promise to protect the village...but also an oath to lay down your life for it...

Yondaime leaves Sandaime and goes to the battle field...just my thought though.

And so goes
Old 2010-07-21, 00:22   Link #78
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Sasuke is the strongest. He had the mental hardship, struggle, and suffering in his life that makes him strong. He tends to apply more pain into himself because he won't accept any help from others... I guess that's where he get that "emo" name from. Suffering makes you strong. That is the case for everyone in the world - but if only you can overcome them. In his case, he never did. His arrogance will always be his weakness and the result of his injuries - like 100% of his fights. If he can be calm and calculating as Itachi, he'd be the best ninja and sole Uchiha-Sharingan expert in the world.

BUT THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN o.O Oh well.. Up the the fanfics.
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 01:00   Link #79
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Wooha, thread revival. :O

No, Sasuke isn't stronger than Yondaime. While I can see that people might think that way now, I really have no idea how one could even imagine the little brat having surpassed the Yellow Flash, four years ago, other than that someone mistook potential for actual strength.
Old 2010-07-21, 01:41   Link #80
kodok_balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
Yes, Sasuke post-timeskip is already stronger than Yondaime Hokage.

Here's why:

Sasuke is one of the genius of the Uchiha clan, the most feared and strongest clan.

At age 12, he already copied Lee's taijutsu, which is the same as Gai, in one second.
Then he surpassed it in just two weeks of training, and mastered the chidori,
a genius ninjutsu, even though he is an Uchiha fire type, he can learn lightning jutsu.

Sasuke is one of the three Uchiha, with Itachi and Madara, the strongest of the clan.
His chakra is more terrifying and cursed than that of Kyuubi, with amazing potential.
Yondaime's chakra was never special, as he is just a normal shinobi who doesn't have a bloodline.

Sasuke was chosen by Orochimaru as the perfect container,
a genius that appears only in decades and who was
supposed to become 4th Hokage, not that other one.

Yondaime was strong enough to seal Kyuubi.

Uh huh. So? Sasuke already defeated Kyuubi, when he suppressed the chakra as if it's nothing.
Kyuubi is afraid of the Uchihas, as they threaten it's existence, like Uchiha Madara, the strongest of all.
Kyuubi had to beg Sasuke not to kill Naruto, as he doesn't stand a chance against this Uchiha kid.

Yondaime created Rasengan, a high-level jutsu.

Yes? Sasuke has Chidori, which is equal to Rasengan, stated in the databook.
This is the jutsu developed by genius Kakashi, who wanted to fight Yondaime, even as a kid,
and went against Yondaime's orders to show how impressive the Hatake clan is.
Not to mention Sasuke can flow Chidori from his entire body, the absolute defense.

Yondaime can use Hiraishin no jutsu.

Uh huh. So? Sharingan may be able to copy Hiraishin, as it isn't a bloodline ability.
Sasuke already gained insane speed anyway, so Yondaime's jutsu isn't a problem.
Sharingan can see the seals and predict movements, so Yondaime can't surprise him,
which is the primary advantage of Hiraishin, to surprise the enemy and ambush him.

Sasuke is the young lion, with more potential than Itachi in his eyes. Yondaime is inferior.
Your statement doesn't make any sense to me. All your comparative statement look more like a subjective thought to me. ( no support in statistic or any data ).
Even worst, look more like an old Uchiha fan hype.

I'm wondering why is so many people talking like they already know everhthing about Minato. We haven't ever seen him fight in full strength. Any judgement would be just no proof. Even we just know one of his ability recently by witnessing Minato teleporting Kyubi's blast. There are so many unrevealed fact, yet too early to judge.
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote