AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-04-29, 01:16   Link #121
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
^^ szayel apollow grantz...the pink gay espada with testicles for wings and dongs for a skirt and liked making orgasm noises while licking his finger and releases by swallowing a sword...if ever there was a gayer character in any anime or manga i would like to know...
Spoiler for ep 217:
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 17:38   Link #122
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
^^ szayel apollow grantz...the pink gay espada with testicles for wings and dongs for a skirt and liked making orgasm noises while licking his finger and releases by swallowing a sword...if ever there was a gayer character in any anime or manga i would like to know...
Maybe Szayel has a reiatsu/sword fetish?
Old 2009-04-30, 23:36   Link #123
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyte View Post
Spoiler for ep 217:
That's just an ugly female arrancar lol, just trying to outperform all the other female charl.
________
Lovely Wendie99

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:46.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-02, 20:02   Link #124
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
That's just an ugly female arrancar lol, just trying to outperform all the other female charl.
Lol all the fraccions that were sent out by Halibel were ugly. Or were they fraccions? Either way, someone just give them an attitude fix O_o.
Old 2009-05-03, 19:59   Link #125
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklord_bg View Post
From what we've seen so far and based on other characters' comments, I'll say she's pretty strong - near the top of the SS chain.

She used to be Urahara's captain, so she's probably stronger than him, or at least his equal. Then, she used to teach Byakuya, so she must be ahead of him in certain aspects as well.

Overall, she'd probably lose to Yamamoto, Shunsui, Ukitake(if he stays healthy) and Unohana, but she would probably mop the floor with Zaraki and other power-based captains(like Komamura) and narrowly defeat Byakuya and non-hollow Ichigo.

We don't know exactly where the Vaizards stand, but I think it's safe to say that most of them are stronger than her.
Spoiler for manga:

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 20:08   Link #126
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Spoiler for manga:
I really doubt that that would happen, seeing as how urahara knows how dangerous hollowfication can be
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 21:00   Link #127
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyte View Post
I really doubt that that would happen, seeing as how urahara knows how dangerous hollowfication can be
But Urahara often experimented on himself depsite the dangers

Old 2009-05-04, 20:38   Link #128
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
But Urahara often experimented on himself depsite the dangers
Er, when did Urahara experiment with himself. I mean he didn't really use the hollowfication process for himself did he? If he did, wouldn't he have already been dead, considering there wasn't a solution back then? (Other than that object he created). Hollowfication process is dangerous anyhow, if Yoruichi or Urahara would try it out, they would need the Vaizards help. We have seen what the process is like. (Ichigo and his Inner Hollow training/he underwent hollowfication just to get that stable mask he wears every now and then). It's practically fighting with yourself, except a more experienced entity.
Old 2009-05-04, 21:19   Link #129
slowmotion

boy has this thread gotten a little

"cause everything looks cooler in slowmotion"
slowmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 13:12   Link #130
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Er, when did Urahara experiment with himself. I mean he didn't really use the hollowfication process for himself did he? If he did, wouldn't he have already been dead, considering there wasn't a solution back then? (Other than that object he created). Hollowfication process is dangerous anyhow, if Yoruichi or Urahara would try it out, they would need the Vaizards help. We have seen what the process is like. (Ichigo and his Inner Hollow training/he underwent hollowfication just to get that stable mask he wears every now and then). It's practically fighting with yourself, except a more experienced entity.
He experimented with himself with the whole dummy thing despite the fact their was a cero or bala coming straight at him and he didn't know how fast it would take for him to use the dummy, the 3 day bankai thing depsite knowing it is dangerous to use it that way.

He knows how to use garganta and where it leads to how could he know that if he did not go inside

Also how did he know what the Hougyouku could do if he did not try it out, it was stated he knew how dangerous it was and hid it and he knew it could save the vaizards somehow.

Old 2009-05-06, 22:40   Link #131
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
back to original question...i would say insanely strong...making play out of byakuya...probably stronger than him in my view. i hope her bankai goes the same way as halibel...because sometimes less....is better :>
ShinAkuma135 is offline   Reply With Quote