AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-07-21, 14:08   Link #61
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In a jar
Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
anyone can kill anyone~

eg:

4th takes a walk in the park, itachi aims his MS blackhole thingy at 4th's head from the uchiha castle = dead 4th

or

sakura pretends to give naruto a hug, then strangle him to death with her superman powers
__________________
+ + = KATON "パンダ火の玉"
NaOH is offline  
Old 2006-07-21, 14:10   Link #62
kfisk
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS
Erm. Sarutobi was clearly weaker than either of the two hokages summoned and he sealed them easily simply because he still had his life force. The jutsu depends on the individual's body as a gateway for DeathGod to reach through. At least the way Sarutobi depicts it. If that gateway is destroyed or greatly weakened, the jutsu disappears.

The upside is that the jutsu cripples the body as seen versus both Hokages and Orochimaru. They were unable to move once the DeathGod started pulling. Sarutobi was unable to pull Orochimaru's soul out simply because he was dying. He had spent all his chakra and his body was leaking while impaled by Kusanagi (which by the way was able to hurt the Staff Mode of Enma which is supposed to be strong as diamonds if I recall correctly).

When he realized he wont live long enough to pull out all of Orochimaru's soul, he took Orochimaru's soul arm and sealed the contract when he bound Oro's soul arms to his soul.

Orochimaru's very comment shows that he was unable to move due to the DeathGod. I dont know why you are arguing against it when the manga has stated so. Until Kish reveals that your chakra capacity / size can affect the sealing process, it is far much more logical to agree with the manga when it depicts that individuals are crippled when DeathGod starts pulling their soul.

Mind you, a few other people knew that same jutsu since YellowFlash taught it to them. Sarutobi for one. And even if he didnt teach them, we know the other 8 demons were sealed. And Im sure it wasnt YellowFlash that did it. At least we know thats untrue in the case of Gaara. So no ... YellowFlash isnt the only person to seal a demon. The person who sealed Shushaku survived the process (if I recall correctly). Even right there in Konoha, Sarutobi was capable of doing it.

The fact is ... its the Hokage's job to protect the village. It would have been an insult to YellowFlash if someone else died for the village using his own move while he was there. At least I think it would be.
I always found it strange that Itachi said that he at best would die along with jiraiya if they fought. I know theres different translations... but lets assume that Itachi actually said that. Like you said YellowFlash tought Sarutobi the deathgodtechnique.... so could the reason Itachi fears Jiraiya so greatly simply be that Itachi somehow knows that Jiraiya have the deathgodjutsu? If I was YellowFlash the first, or second, person I would teach that justsu would be Jiraiya.

just a thought sry for bad english
kfisk is offline  
Old 2006-07-21, 14:50   Link #63
Lollerpants
Lollerskates
 
Join Date: May 2006
^ Itachi fears Jiraiya more based on reputation, Kisame said he (Itachi) could take him on after they saw him (Jiraiya).
Lollerpants is offline  
Old 2006-07-21, 14:56   Link #64
kfisk
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollerpants
^ Itachi fears Jiraiya more based on reputation, Kisame said he (Itachi) could take him on after they saw him (Jiraiya).
your probably right, but I still find that a bit strange. He fear Jiraiya because he is one of the sannin, even though he has been in the same organisation as Oro... and Oro seem to be 100% sure Itachi is stronger than him... but like I said as booring as it may be your probably right :|
kfisk is offline  
Old 2006-07-21, 15:04   Link #65
Lollerpants
Lollerskates
 
Join Date: May 2006
Well Itachi has always seemed more cautious and not into mindless killing (we're still not sure of the reason behind the clan massacre so I'm excluding that point for now).
Lollerpants is offline  
Old 2006-07-21, 15:21   Link #66
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS
Glad to see someone is backing points with proof, eitherways. Since Hunter was kind enough to look into the matter, I would appreciate it if you could point out any further holes in my argument. I dont want to walk around with the wrong precept over something silly like glancing over two panels really quickly.
Quite frankly I didn't read your debat with Yondaime-Legacy, I just caught this sentence while scrolling ^^
And after a quick look to both your point I don't see what to add.
The fact is that we haven't much facts to begin with :
-Yondaime probably summoned Gamabunta given the first page of the manga.
-Many ninja were fighting this battle given Iruka's flashback.
-No matter what happened it couldn't hurt the Kyubi which is why they had to seal him given one of Kishimoto's interview.
-The 3rd was probably here as well given his knowledge of the Shiki Fuujin.

That's pretty much the whole of it. Up to these point the rest is assumption.
Hunter is offline  
Old 2006-07-21, 16:52   Link #67
Yondaime-Legacy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Mobius your posts are full of it. All you do is go around my opinion. You have a very bad understanding of basic english. I already posted for zillionth time that my points are good as anyones else because it hasnt been proven wrong yet. but you, a moron with reading comprehending problems simply can not understand it. YOU are the one that makes your statements out of fact. Just like the theory of gravity (what goes up must go down) you say that my points are totally false because it is how you see it. I tell you who the f** are you to tell me iam wrong? Are you kishi? Your the biggest cynic i have met online and i would hate it if i ever have to debate with you ever again. some people are already seeing how retarded your posts are and how u make your points out of absolute fact which is annoying as hell.

When the *** do i ever say my opinions are fact? If you can find my post where i do say that... then ill give u a cookie? Like i already said you are either screwed in the head or a 10yr with a lot of time on your hands.
Yondaime-Legacy is offline  
Old 2006-07-21, 16:56   Link #68
Yondaime-Legacy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
And for all the other readers (not including mobius):

I posted a while back who you think that middle guy is in jiraiya's team??
what do you guys think? Madara or someone else? a uchiha or no?



Yondaime-Legacy is offline  
Old 2006-07-21, 19:31   Link #69
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 31
how can we know for gods sake ?
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline  
Old 2006-07-21, 20:18   Link #70
Yondaime-Legacy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Um, obviously were here to speculate. there's obviously no fact on it. lol.
Yondaime-Legacy is offline  
Old 2006-07-21, 21:56   Link #71
tkdtiger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Florida
Spoiler:

Last edited by NightWish; 2006-07-23 at 05:35.
tkdtiger is offline  
Old 2006-07-21, 22:53   Link #72
MobiuS
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
So my theory that all the Uchihas are like men, have sex with their fathers and often stab their genitalia with kunais can be considered true since it isnt disproven?

You gave your opinions. I gave manga facts pointing out otherwise. You refuse to believe (or even comment / acknowledge) it and go ahead to call me an arrogant jerk for looking up in the manga information that disproves your theory? If you dont like your ideas being criticized then dont post them up.

If I see false information or something that goes against the manga details, I comment on it. Whether you choose to believe it or accept it doesnt change me one bit.

By the way, Irony = you calling me an idiot for not regarding your post and then you skip two pages of information WITH PROOF for personal insults.

Congratulations Yondaime-Legacy. You have secured your position as the most idiotic individual on this board. A logical argument does involve you analysing the counter arguments and stating your proof against it. So far you've just ranted about me ignoring you when every post of mine is a direct reply to your comments. If you have no way of proving your points or providing evidence alluding to the idea, please dont bother posting.

PS. YellowFlash (the fangirl) actually happens to provide information / some sort of proof with a lot of her arguments, which does put her one step ahead of you in terms of logical conversation. What does that say about you?
__________________


Yes, Its (Madara theories) everywhere except for the manga called Naruto. - Tatami
MobiuS is offline  
Old 2006-07-21, 22:57   Link #73
MobiuS
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Quite frankly I didn't read your debat with Yondaime-Legacy, I just caught this sentence while scrolling ^^
And after a quick look to both your point I don't see what to add.
The fact is that we haven't much facts to begin with :
-Yondaime probably summoned Gamabunta given the first page of the manga.
-Many ninja were fighting this battle given Iruka's flashback.
-No matter what happened it couldn't hurt the Kyubi which is why they had to seal him given one of Kishimoto's interview.
-The 3rd was probably here as well given his knowledge of the Shiki Fuujin.

That's pretty much the whole of it. Up to these point the rest is assumption.
Thats fact we already know about. Would be interesting to see your view on the DeathGod and specifics based on the Hokage Fight on the roof, which I believe is the main issue here. From what we have seen (3 incidents when the jutsu was used) what can you deduce as the most probable specifics of the move?
__________________


Yes, Its (Madara theories) everywhere except for the manga called Naruto. - Tatami
MobiuS is offline  
Old 2006-07-21, 22:59   Link #74
Lollerpants
Lollerskates
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger
Spoiler:

There are so many things wrong with this post it's not even funny, but I'll just state that one:
Spoiler:

Last edited by NightWish; 2006-07-23 at 05:36.
Lollerpants is offline  
Old 2006-07-21, 23:41   Link #75
tkdtiger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Florida
I was not saying Gai was near Itachi's level...although I do think Gai is beyond Kakashis level and it was stated that opening all 8 gates would atleast until he died allow him to atleast stand up against a hokage so Gai prob. still could last a short time with Itachi anyways...if he can open all the gates, but I think you missed understood what I was saying. I'm just saying that I think Itachi is being given too much credit. yes I think he's extremely strong, but definately not the strongest in the anime or the manga
The Sharingan does not make things appear slower. The user would have to already be at the person's level or close to it for the sharingan to keep up. It allows the user to memorize techniques. Or it can be used in conjuction with hypnosis using suggestions. Yes he could copy the techniques, but the drunken style is defensive in that it bases it techniques on how the attacker attacks, thus the Sharingan user would be predicting his own movements, which if he changes the drunken style would then change to compensate for the change in attack. And hypnosis would not work because Rock Lee's eyes are closed. Therefore if anything if they were at the same level it be a stand still, but like you said Itachi has Amaterasu. Anyways Rock Lee is nowhere near Itachi's level. Although, now there have been arguements that Rock Lee's drunken style may be an unknown bloodline limit, but I don't think that's true. If it were then Sharingan would not be able to copy it. I just think the 4th is at a much higher lvl. then Itachi. So I don't think Itachi's sharingan would be able to keep up. Oh Suiken is not a fighting style in the manga and anime, but is similar to a blood line limit in that you have to be born with it. Its a talent that that the user has to be born with. So its a special form of taijutsu. The strongest Taijutsu technique shown so far is Asa Kujaku used by Gai.

Last edited by tkdtiger; 2006-07-21 at 23:59.
tkdtiger is offline  
Old 2006-07-21, 23:56   Link #76
Yondaime-Legacy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
lol mobius you win!! i hope you feel better. if you think what you give is proof then congrats. if i keep replying to you i swear it would go on forever. your such a 10 yr its unbelievable (if not, like i stated a retarded moron, lol is it even possible?)
for gods sake man, shutup already. iam through with your stubborn a** replies with nothing but an alternative to prove an opinion. you want proof?? ok guess what i dont have any... you win!!!!. i bet your gonna cry outta joy.

Ill caution before i ever have to prove you wrong again. i bet you can prove every theory of einstein wrong with very Promising Proofs, lol. i take it you are an expert in everything since you have an answer to even things unproven as of yet.

p.s. st*u already well u?
Yondaime-Legacy is offline  
Old 2006-07-22, 00:03   Link #77
Yondaime-Legacy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
If Gai opens 7 gates well he will use most of his chakra. if he cant keep the enemy down for too long, hes a goner. now if he opens the 8th gate well he passes hokage level for a while but thats for a while and we dont know if the enemy (itachi, or akatsuki leader) well loose from the battle since they are unbelievably strong. after that gai is a goner, lol. i think opening up to the 6 gates is pretty safe, after that its just not worth it unless you know your gonna die. the Sharingan has a problem copying moves that are too quick such as the fight between sasuke and rock lee, sasuke even said it himself, that rock was too fast for him to copy him. i think if its between yondaime and itachi, then itachi is a goner, body flicker anyone?
Yondaime-Legacy is offline  
Old 2006-07-22, 00:28   Link #78
tkdtiger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Florida
I think Gai will fight and defeat Kisame by opining all 8 gates...I dunno why, but for some reason I think that's what is going to happen...or maybe Tsunade winds up using her med. expertise to save Gai. Either way I think Gai will fight Kisame and open more then 6 gates...but I think he'll be killed...I also think when Itachi warns Kisame twice about Gai, it;s not just him being over cautious...I think he really does think Kisame should be wary of Gai's strength...I mean you don't warn someone more then once if its because you're being over cautious, but it's because you know something about the guy...Besides the second time her warned Kisame they didn't even have to worry about fighting him, and still itachi was being cautious of gai. If Gai can open all 8 gates I'm pretty sure he prob. has a specific move that's like a 1 hit kill type thing. I mean if you're going to die anyways take the other guy with you Anyways that's off the topic : P

Last edited by tkdtiger; 2006-07-22 at 00:38.
tkdtiger is offline  
Old 2006-07-22, 04:07   Link #79
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 31
not only that itachi also warned himself cuz gai could easily land 1-2 (most)kick in the face of itachi...his sharingan is no use (at least genjutsu)on gai...
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline  
Old 2006-07-22, 07:16   Link #80
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS
Thats fact we already know about. Would be interesting to see your view on the DeathGod and specifics based on the Hokage Fight on the roof, which I believe is the main issue here. From what we have seen (3 incidents when the jutsu was used) what can you deduce as the most probable specifics of the move?
Well given the Kyubi's chakra and/or power being infinite or so high that it's almost the same compared to a human I agree that the user of the Shiki Fuujin doesn't have to be a match compared to the target in this field.
Yet I don't think it means it's necessarily a walk in the park.
While Yondaime being able thanks to this jutsu to seal the Kyubi without much struggle doesn't contradict what we know it's in the other hand very anti-climax.

About Yondaime striking sneakily from behind the Kyubi while he was busy fighting Konoha ninjas/Gamabunta/Sarutobi/etc. I really don't see any problem with that. He did that against a Rock Jounin, don't see why he wouldn't against one of the most poweful being in the universe.
I don't see a problem with another way either, I mean the guy could use Hiraishin so coming close to the Kyubi can easily be done from any side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami
not only that itachi also warned himself
Rofl.
Hunter is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.