AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-23, 17:32   Link #21
denisluebke

Send a message via AIM to denisluebke
I don't think they will become, "friends" but I do believe Kyuubi will realize Naruto is his home and will give him control over his powers.
That way Naruto won't have to be in a life or death situation in order to use his "red" chakra or grow tails but only after the Kyuubi tells Naruto not to overuse them. Then when he fights the leader of akatsuki he will grow all nine tails kill the leader then the Kyuubi and Naruto may become "Friends" but it's highly unlikely any of this would happen.
denisluebke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-23, 19:38   Link #22
Zek
Eyebrows...

Kyuubi is a demon. He doesn't make friends, and Naruto likes him less than ever these days. The only reason Kyuubi was acting a little more chummy with Naruto during their last conversation is because he wanted to convince him to release the seal, and I think we can guess what would happen to Naruto then. Naruto hates Kyuubi for taking over his body to go on rampages, and Kyuubi is thinking only of breaking free to cause more destruction. They won't be friends or even on good terms.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-23, 22:02   Link #23
marcoso

Send a message via ICQ to marcoso
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz
respect for one another perhaps...friends? unlikely
yea. its not kyubi's nature. its a demon after all..
marcoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 15:31   Link #24
majhor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sairon
Kyuubi is what makes naruto special
I don't think thats the only thing that makes him special. I think Naruto's own chakra is bigger than that of Kyuubi. Because unlike Gaara who can't sleep beacause of Shukaku Naruto can without having his body taken over.
I doubt that thay will be friends but Kyuubi over time will probably get respect for Naruto
majhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 16:17   Link #25
urbad2
ZoMbInE

maybe but prolly not... i mean naruto is trying (as of right now) to not use the kyuubi's powers at all and only use his own, so if that continues the kyuubi will prolly get mad and somthing will happen
urbad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 16:32   Link #26
Inkognito

Honestly, I think if Naruto becomes powerful enough -on his own- the Kyuubi may deem him worthy and lend him more of his limitless chakra. Since the nine-tail is a demon it just makes sense that at the moment he's 'upset' that he's trapped in the body of someone he deems a weakling and perhaps he'd be more content and friendly with Naruto if he though Naruto was strong.
Inkognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-31, 16:38   Link #27
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkognito
Honestly, I think if Naruto becomes powerful enough -on his own- the Kyuubi may deem him worthy and lend him more of his limitless chakra. Since the nine-tail is a demon it just makes sense that at the moment he's 'upset' that he's trapped in the body of someone he deems a weakling and perhaps he'd be more content and friendly with Naruto if he though Naruto was strong.
It's not a matter of being worthy; Kyuubi already wants Naruto to use as much of his chakra as possible, presumably because doing so weakens the seal. If Naruto becomes strong in his own right he'll just continue to resist Kyuubi's influence.
Old 2006-08-01, 19:17   Link #28
Yorae_paladin1

Spoiler:
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-01, 20:34   Link #29
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1
Spoiler:
Killing Naruto kills Kyuubi. That much was established way back when he learned to summon Gamabunta, and when Kabuto nearly killed him in the Tsunade arc.
Old 2006-08-02, 07:32   Link #30
scorpio516

Maybe he/it means TRYING to kill. Maybe the closer to death, the more he lends? And he more he lends, the more he gets pissed, and you don't want to see a demon that can destroy the world angry. lol.

Just my thought - but in the fight with sound spy/oro's right hand man/whats his face, when he gets rasengan right, he's closest to dying and there was nother kyuubi could doo???
scorpio516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-02, 21:26   Link #31
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
Killing Naruto kills Kyuubi. That much was established way back when he learned to summon Gamabunta, and when Kabuto nearly killed him in the Tsunade arc.
Ah, but now the seal binding/bonding the two is weakening.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-02, 21:52   Link #32
Rock Lee X
Rock Lee Junkie

Kyuubi will never be released from naruto. it just wouldnt suit this whole theme where most of the characters have a certain bloodline. but naruto has nothing. the thing that makes him unique and special is kyuubi. Naruto just wouldnt be naruto without kyuubi. I dont think u want to c naruto do this multiplying jutsui over and over again do u??? i wanna c some action like naruto vs sauske at the river. MAN THAT WAS AWSOME!!!
Old 2010-03-15, 00:39   Link #33
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Not friends per see, more something like Hachibi and Killer Bee have.

We can only hope...
Old 2010-03-15, 05:19   Link #34
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Not friends per see, more something like Hachibi and Killer Bee have.

We can only hope...
No, Killer Bee and the 8-tails seem to be friends.

No, Naruto and the Kyuubi will never become friends unless something absolutely ground breaking happens, and the Kyuubi somehow changes his very nature.

The Kyuubi is far too malicious and full of avarice for Naruto to ever really get along with him. Naruto might find a way to harness the Kyuubi's power without being taken over by it, but that's a far cry from a harmonious relationship.
Old 2010-03-17, 11:59   Link #35
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Yondaime sealed the Yin side of the Kyuubi in hopes of his Son learning to use it's power to defeat Madara, that right there is an obvious foreshadow.
Old 2010-03-18, 18:30   Link #36
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Seriously, you should consider shounen the wrong category of story for you if you think about pairing and friendshit... erm friendship all the time.
Will they become friends? Will they make babies? Will the babies be as strong as their parents? Naruto is no soap opera, seriously.

The true question is:
Will Naruto learn how to control the beast?
Will he learn how to use its powers at least?
Is he strong enough to be respected
or considered weak and thus rejected?
Does he have the power to take control
or must he train to reach the goal?
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 10:21   Link #37
hemmo

Will they ever be friends? No.

Will Naruto be able to control the powers? I believe so.

Will Naruto do what his father wanted and be able to beat madara? OF COURSE! What would be the point if he couldn't???
hemmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 11:58   Link #38
Lendial

oh god i hope so. naruto snuggling a miniaturized version of that monstrosity would be barrels of amusement. there's loads of fan art on the subject as well.
Old 2010-03-21, 20:16   Link #39
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
will they be friends.....they will if the 9 tails believes he can somehow win him over to take him over.

thats why hes nice half the time, because he knows he can convince him to do things he wouldnt normally do.

pain fight showed that when he was...come on naruto..let me take over....whats the worst that happen? ill kill everyone who bugs you.....he did it because he knew he could convince him.

but normally, naruto just tells him to shut up.
Old 2010-03-22, 08:15   Link #40
Im_A_MoP

err They'll probly never b friends but kyuubi is gonna b his ally bcuz he wants 2 kill madara. durr
Im_A_MoP is offline   Reply With Quote